Your Search | ge general electric

Feb 13 2016
Walmart Money Card Greendot, GE Bank Card Blocked after Walmart Moneycard received my federal tax refund Pasadena California Author: Avondale, Arizona Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Money Card Pasadena, California

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC Exelon CorporationConstellation NewEnergy, Inc.Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Gas Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLCBGE Home Products & Services, LLCBGE HomeConstellation Electric and Constellati Constellation Hijacked My Company's Electric Supply Without Authorization De Pere Wisconsin Author: Keyport, New Jersey Electrical Services: CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC De Pere, Wisconsin

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 11 2016
Assurant Solutions Extended Warranties for GE Products Doesn't honor their extended warranty contract, rude and a rip-off company! Nationwide Author: Mililani, Hawaii Appliances: Assurant Solutions Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Matthew Green Skycribs, Irmat Development Starts trouble with neighbors and property owners in order to obtain free rent and possession of property Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Matthew Green Los Angeles, California

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 07 2016
Martinez Electric Brian Martinez is a thief. He took a deposit to do electrical work at our house in December of 2015. Brian said he would return the deposit. Its bee over 3 weeks now and no refund or call back. The guy is a crook and not even licensed. Stay away from Brian Martinez. He will take and run with your money. Lakewood Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Electrical Services: Martinez Electric Lakewood, Colorado

Feb 06 2016
GE Consultancy GE-Consultancy JOB Scam for Consultants and Project Managers 2500.00 training pay out Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Cleburne, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: GE Consultancy Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 06 2016
Mazer Law Group Jeffrey Mazer Dishonest, Unprofessional & Incompetent Will take your money and leave you hanging. Saugus Massachusetts Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Mazer Law Group Saugus, Massachusetts

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 03 2016
GE Consultancy Jacob Steen Well developed scam resulting in your credit card theft. their web & mail servers are located in Ukraine Internet Author: St Augustine, Florida Consulting: GE Consultancy Internet

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Dermalaluxe they took 92.. out of account i tryed to cancel and i get we will send you this an that the cream broke my face out with brown spots told them dont want anything but my money Would not listen all i want is my money back an not their cramp wilmington DE Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: Dermalaluxe Internet

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
Dun and Bradstreet Dun and Bradstreet Creditability Corp SIGN OUR PETITION TO REPORT DUN & BRADSTREET FOR FEDERAL INVESTIGATION Short Hills New Jersey Author: Campbell, California Attorneys General: Dun and Bradstreet Short Hills, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
Entire American legal system refusal to grant pro bono work Nationwide Author: Ramona, California Attorneys General: Entire American legal system Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
James Morgan Attorney Do not use, they do not give a full answer. Internet  Author: bedford, Texas Attorneys General: James Morgan Attorney Internet

Jan 30 2016
Thomas H. Johnson THJLAW Thomas Johnson told me that it was illegal for them to do this and that if I paid him $400.00 he could have it resolve. Frisco Texas Author: Garland, Texas Attorneys General: Thomas H. Johnson Frisco, Texas

Jan 29 2016
Payless Car Rental, Inc. Avis Budget Group Deceptive Practices During 2016 North East Blizzard Travel Indianapolis Indiana
UPDATE: Informaton Sent to Attorney General Author: Rochester, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Rental, Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana

Jan 29 2016
EVOLVE electric motorcycles EVOLVE MOTORCYCLES scams dealers Nationwide evolve motorcycles, Benjamin Plum Author: alachua, Florida Motorcycles: EVOLVE electric motorcycles Nationwide

Jan 28 2016
Insight Pest Solutions Brian Brown Jay Funk Placaebo effect Chesire Connecticut Author: Stratford, Connecticut Attorneys General: Insight Pest Solutions Stratford, Connecticut

Jan 28 2016
Cash loan services I have over TEN harrassment emails from this company Internet Author: richardson, Texas Attorneys General: Cash loan services Internet

Jan 27 2016
Clever Clad order a 1x Cross Pendant Necklace-Black on January 4,2016 and it January 27,2016 no necklace or reply Ontario Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas Attorneys General: Clever Clad Ontario