Your Search | geek squad
Approximately 484 Reports Found

Dec 02 2016
Buy Squad Deceptive Sales & Pricing Information Beaverton, OR Internet Author: Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad Internet

Oct 26 2016
Parts Geek Auto Parts uncooperative Hempstead New York
Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Parts: Parts Geek Auto Parts Hempstead , New York

Oct 26 2016
Print Harmony llc , Press Geek DELIVERS LITERALLY UN-SELLABLE PRODUCTS. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: largo, Florida Small Business Services: Print Harmony llc St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 11 2016
Best Buy Geek Squad Fraudulent Recurring Credit Card Charge Richfield MN Nationwide Author: Odessa, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Best Buy Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
BEST BUY GEEK SQUAD - HUBERT JOLY Fraud- Deception - Extortion - Tempe, Az (Ray Road) Nationwide
Robert (USA) Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Better Business Bureau: BEST BUY Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Geek Support Supposidly working with Lenovo for computer support. Arlington Virginia Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Computer Service & Repair: Geek Support Internet

Sep 07 2016
Geek Corner Placed an order on July 21 2016 for car door projectors and have not received the products, they will not even return an email paid 80.00 and can't get a refund. Portland Oregon Author: Conway, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Geek Corner Portland , Oregon

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Global Tech Squad sent computer virus after deactivating firewalls to repair Roku Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Alabama Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Dallas , Texas

Aug 25 2016
Global Tech Squad Total Scam - Should be illegal. Asked for Drivers License! Dallas Texas Transparency was there in whole while Author: Dallas, Texas Hackers: Global Tech Squad Dalla, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Buy Squad Absolutely Terrible Experience Internet Author: Gahanna, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: buysquad.com Internet

14, Report #1320608

Aug 04 2016
The -Geek-Corner Never received product Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The -Geek-Corner Internet

15, Report #1272094

Jul 19 2016
Parts Geek Customer pays big for their mistakes Author: San Diego, California Auto Parts: Parts Geek Internet

Jul 17 2016
Geek Technical Support computer problems, they make computer registry errors, will not admit to what they did Arlington, VA Internet Author: SYLMAR, California Computer Service & Repair: Geek Technical Support Internet

Jul 16 2016
Seat Geek or Uber Seat Tickets Was decptive..did not provide seats for the event we purchased New York, NY New York Author: San Diego, California Festivals & Event Services: Seat Geek or Uber Seat Tickets Internet

Jul 15 2016
Buy Squad Clear BAIT and SWITCH Oregon Oregon Author: Richmond, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Buy Squad Oregon

Jul 09 2016
The Dream Squad The Dream Squad, LLC The Dream Squad is a Fake Charity Organization Chicago Illinois False information and representation of The Dream Squad LLC Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: The Dream Squad Chicago, Illinois

Jul 08 2016
PaulDeSousa the solo squad Paul De Sousa's make money online guide Soloads,make money online guide,PaulDeSousa NA Internet
maxx powers - i know who you are Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: PaulDeSousa Internet

Jun 15 2016
Parts geek I never received the part ordered from the company..they took my hard earned money and has not given me a refund.. Internet Author: DOLTON, Illinois Auto Parts: Parts geek Internet

May 10 2016
buy squad Misrepresentation common Portland Oregon Author: Tampa, Florida TVs & VCRs: buy squad Portland, Oregon

Apr 28 2016
BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE GEEK SQUAD Store and Geek Squad made unauthorized debit card charges on April 26 & 27,2016 for$144.19 & $52.99 Richfield Minnesota Since you seem a bit clueless... Author: Newport News, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: BEST BUY RICHFIELD MN STORE Richfield, Minnesota

Apr 25 2016
Parts Geek Wrong parts but I have to pay for shipping to return Internet Author: , California Auto Parts: Parts Geek Internet

Apr 11 2016
Qology Direct Saveology, Saveology.com, Techzilla, Support Squad, Elephant Group LLC, Qology. Quit paying affiliates because they have so many complaints and cases to take care of. They owe us $70000+. Margate Florida Author: Kent, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Qology Direct Margate, Florida