Your Search | general electric

Aug 29 2014
Touch of Cleaning General Services Carlos Goularte ,Touch of Painting Home Painting Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Touch of Cleaning General Services Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
Baltimore Gas and Electric BGE Back Billing Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Electrical Services: Baltimore Gas and Electric Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 27 2014
Usair Duct and A/C LLC USAIR A/C I was charged 837.00 instead of 39.99 due to scare tactics and fraud. Beltsville Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Attorneys General: Advertising / Deceptive: Usair Duct and A/C LLC Beltsville, Maryland

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
National General Insurance Unlawful and sleezy business practices Amherst, NY Nationwide Author: Tonawanda, New York Car Insurance: National General Insurance Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
emerson tv Emerson Electric Co. Emerson tv's are rip offs St. Louis MO 63136 Missouri Author: south lyon, Michigan TVs & VCRs: emerson tv St. Louis MO 63136, Missouri

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
FF Dynamics LLC FF Dynamics Electric Fans - BUYER BEWARE - will not respond to you even in Warranty situation!! Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Parts: FF Dynamics LLC Internet

Aug 26 2014
caseys general store ignoring sexual harassment springfield Missouri Author: springfield, Missouri Convenience Stores: caseys general store springfield, Missouri

10, Report #1171903

Aug 23 2014
green valley ranch casino Bill wright general mgr Justin Moore asst mgr They let your wife watch her husband died on the floor without giving him help for over 10 minutes henderson Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Security Services: green valley ranch casino henderson, Nevada

Aug 23 2014
Jack Oliver Construction Jack Oliver Maintenance, Oliver Remodeling masquerading as a Licensed General Contractor Rosamond California Author: Rosamond, California Building Services: Jack Oliver Construction Rosamond, California

Aug 22 2014
Brandon Gabriel, alleged attorney Total scam artist, Do Not Fall For It!!!! sacramento area California Author: redding, California Attorneys General: Brandon Gabriel, alleged attorney sacramento area, California

Aug 22 2014
Parnell Electric Foster Parnell alcoholic terrible company to do business with. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Electrical Services: Parnell Electric Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. Refused to Fix Work and Were Very Rude West Palm Beach Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Electrical Services: Nation 1 Electric Service Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 20 2014
access general insurance The general They scam and dont pay there claims atlanta, Nationwide Author: brea, California Consumer Services: access general insurance Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
Jeff Foster, Attorney General Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation Sent me a email accusing me of bank fraud along with an arrest warrant Internet Author: San Jose, California Collection Agencies: Jeff Foster, Attorney General Internet

Aug 19 2014
Mike J. Anderson Morgan & Associates Liar! San Amtonio Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys General: Mike J. Anderson San Antonio, Texas

Aug 18 2014
Brian V. Burns Brian Burns Fraud by general contractor Brian V.Burns ID #A0707 OAKLAND PARK Florida Author: PLANTATION , Florida Inspectors: Brian V. Burns OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 18 2014
Mc Fadden Intigrity Lending Bureou Mc Fadden Intigrity Lending Bureou are crooks West Palm Beach Florida Author: Select State/Province Attorneys General: Select State/Province

Aug 17 2014
Premium Art Alliances Gavin Abadi Consumers Beware. Traveling Auctioneer dealt in Fraudulent appraisals and bogus jewelry. Now they will not refund my 57,000 I paid for undervalued pieces. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Premium Art Alliances Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 17 2014
Hawthorne Housing Authority The Director Hamid and my worker Guido Fernandez Accused of fraud for false allegations Hawthorne California Author: Hawthorne , California Attorneys General: Hawthorne Housing Authority Hawthorne , California

Aug 16 2014
Allgood Plumbing and Electric , callallgood Charged $1640 to change 40 gal gas water heater. The same material costs and installation by a licensed professional costs less than $1000. They put the cost of the tankless water heater and provided tank one. Loganville Georgia Author: Suwanee, Georgia Home Improvements: Allgood Plumbing and Electric Loganville, Georgia

Aug 15 2014
Mossy BMW of Vista | Jeff Stein (General Manager) Jeff Stein and Mossy BMW of Vista sales reject to provide items promised at point of sale Vista, California Author: San Marcos, California Auto Dealers: Mossy BMW of Vista Vista,, California

Nixon