Your Search | general electric

Oct 02 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Used scare tactics to try to make me pay $130.00 without telling me why I need to pay. San Antonio Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Oct 01 2015
Diamond recovery services nick reeves, diamond recovery Insurance fraud menifee California Author: Arizona Attorneys General: Diamond recovery services menifee, California

Oct 01 2015
Esther at LanJiaKai Electric did not ship mdse ShenZhen China Author: Alma, Michigan Questionable Activities: Esther at LanJiaKai Electric

Sep 29 2015
Brian Miller Attorney General on behalf of Cash advance. and David Brown State Attorney's Office Final Notice and Arrest of Unpaid Loans Mateo, California San Diego, California Author: California Attorneys General: Brian Miller Attorney General on behalf of Cash advance

Sep 28 2015
toatoa usa david, jackie, josh have the first electric taotao in gulf of mexico florida, and have three wheels that have broke inside california, texas california Author: bradenton florida, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: toatoa usa Internet

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 28 2015
American general ins fraud on my policy ins Tennessee Nationwide Author: Dermott, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: American general ins Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Jack Morrison, Attorney General Arrest warrant from Attorney General, Jack Morrison internet, but he has a 979 area code Internet Author: Cypress, Texas On-Line Business: Jack Morrison, Attorney General Internet

Sep 27 2015
Direct General Auto Insurance Insurance that does not pay! Tampa Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Insurance Companies: Direct General Auto Insurance Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Dollar general Market False advertising Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LasVegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dollar general Market Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Factory direct installation s ltd. Said I have lifetime warranty on roof now no one can be contacted trying to sell home now I am told I have damage on roof I am a widow and no way to fix Harahan Louisiana Author: Doyline, Louisiana Attorneys General: Factory direct installation s ltd. Harahan, Louisiana

Sep 25 2015
National general insurance National general insurance. Look elsewhere horrible customer service! Salem Nc Nationwide Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: National general insurance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
DRIVERS LEGAL PLAN INTERSTATE TRUCKER LTD. Beware of DLP Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Dallas, Oregon Attorneys General: DRIVERS LEGAL PLAN Internet

Sep 24 2015
J3 Oil and Gas james johnson money taken from me and being pocketed Midland tx tx Author: gardendale , Texas Attorneys General: J3 Oil and Gas Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Lyric motion ptv Lyric electric scooter Can't contact. Need the special expensive batteries Salt lake city Utah Author: YORK, South Carolina RV Parts & Accessories: Lyric motion ptv

Sep 23 2015
Cecil E. Ricks Jr. SHYSTER ALERT Tustin California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys General: Cecil E. Ricks Jr. Tustin,

Sep 22 2015
Jennifer S. Gromley, Tamra Palmer Palmer, Goertzel and Associates, P.C., Matthew Alex Dill, Jean Powell, Mathew Bailis, Marcy Gray, John Berman Legal Malpractice Suit filed against Gromley and Palmer GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado Author: 18th Judicial District, Colorado Attorneys General: Jennifer S. Gromley, Tamra Palmer GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Sep 22 2015
Donn Walck General Contracting Donn Walck has the worst customer service ever! I have asked him to get rid of snakes, and I paid him $125.00 He told me that he would be back in a week. For a whole month afterward, he never came back to get rid of the snakes. I keep calling him and he never picks up. One time he final picked up and said that he will refund me back my money. Its 2 weeks now, and I have not yet recieved my money. He is a big RIPOFF1 Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Donn Walck General Contracting nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
Josh Turin Immigration Attorney //Turin and Olinger Associates Just Save Your Money, Time And Immigration Status, He Will take all that Away! dallas Texas Unhappy Client Author: DALLAS, Texas Attorneys General: Josh Turin Immigration Attorney dallas, Texas

Sep 21 2015
new century financial services inc. Pressler and pressler they called all hours of the night threaten me they sent papers saying they were from court that the judge awared them money that they sued me for which I don't understand how that could be cause I didn't get anything telling me I have to be in court then on top of that the letter says I have to pay even more for court fees I don't get it who are these people now the are threatened to lock me up if I don't fill some paper to take 90% of my earnings how am I supposed to pay rent and other bills New York New York Author: newburgh, New York Attorneys General: new century financial services inc. New York , New York

Sep 21 2015
hesperian falls apartments I get woke up every morning by noisy leaf blowers(I work graveyard),& nothing ever gets fixed!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: hesperian falls apartments Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 18 2015
Banker law office PLLC Yvette banker Elder abuse attorney Yvette banker abuses my mothers funds Phoenix Arizona Honest attorney Author: Apache junction, Arizona Attorneys General: Banker law office PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2015
Henry's Baseball Club Demands money, rude, insults, scam Waltham Massachusetts
IN TOUCH WITH THE ATERNEY GENERAL Author: Boston, Massachusetts Sports Teams & Clubs: Henry's Baseball Club Waltham, Massachusetts