GENERAL REVENUE SALLIE MAE DEBT COLLECTION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: general revenue sallie mae debt collection
There may be more specific results for "general revenue sallie mae debt collection"
For more specific results for "general revenue sallie mae debt collection"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Eatongroup Credit One C.C. Failure to work with Consolidation. Credit cons Baton Rouge Louisiana Author: West Monroe, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Eatongroup Baton Rouge, Louisiana

May 19 2017
VIP Tradelines Leo VIP Tradelines are Thieves. Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit & Debt Services: VIP Tradelines Internet

May 19 2017
Access Legal SCAM DEBT COLLECTING- UNFAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Access Legal Internet

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Integrity Property Management 1965 Sandy DeWitt: Every Mother, Child &Vulnerable Elder Vacated W a Smile Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorneys General: Integrity Property Management Puyallup, Washington

May 17 2017
TOM CLARK IRISH CONSTRUCTION INC THE CONTRACTING BUTCHER. ROOF REAPER. GENERAL SCAM ARTIST Tonawanda New York
Author: LOCKPORT, New York Home Improvements: TOM CLARK IRISH CONSTRUCTION INC Tonawanda, New York

May 17 2017
American Consumer Credit Americanconsumer credit.com Take the money and run Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: American Consumer Credit Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Arrest warrant, debt owed, Los Angeles California Author: Olympia, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
LAWYER ASAP Con Artist, Criminals, Complete Nightmare they took $2500 and withdrew from the case with no refund. ORLANDO Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Attorneys General: LAWYER ASAP ORLANDO, Florida

May 16 2017
acs corporation collections and legal department paul smith attorney from new york.  new york Nationwide
Author: Cresthill, Illinois Collection Agency's: acs corporation collections and legal department Nationwide

May 16 2017
Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. TrillAmericana, Trill, TrillAmericana2, Tommy Carter, #ArtOfTrill, #Trill fradulent payments, nonpayment of debt, scam photographer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. Internet

May 15 2017
Philadelphia Revenue Water Department 2 People living in a row home being overcharged for water Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania City Governments: Philadelphia Revenue Water Department PA

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
N p group Rebecca Calling and saying they want to know the where abouts of my husband. When I ask what for they hang up. It took about 10 rings for them to answer. Author: Indpls, Indiana Collection Agency's: N p group

May 15 2017
Peoples commerce Fraud Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Peoples commerce Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Mortgage Debt Servicer Greenville South Carolina Author: Marina Del Rey, California Collection Agencies: Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing Greenville, South Carolina

May 14 2017
Nicnacs-General Stole My Money Internet
Author: Bellevue, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Nicnacs-General Internet

May 13 2017
Trinity oasis Palms MHP General Compliant Author: Yermo, California Mobile Home Parks: Trinity oasis Palms MHP