Customer satisfaction commitment: Aspire Sales | Ripoff Report

Your Search: generation sales group aspire sales group david juris tami snouwaert
There may be more specific results for "generation sales group aspire sales group david juris tami snouwaert"
For more specific results for "generation sales group aspire sales group david juris tami snouwaert"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Insight Pest Services Fraudulent sales New Brunswick Nationwide Author: New Jersey Pest Control: Insight Pest Services Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Online Client Services Online Client Services, Client Services High pressure sales call, harassment, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Internet Marketing Companies: Online Client Services Internet

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ellis Jeep/ David Ellis Jeep, David Ellis Dishonest upon making trade for new lease, did not disclose money owed on old lease having full disclosure on my account log in Glendale California Ellis Jeep make good on their deals Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Glendale, California

Jun 21 2017
Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS My daughter a minor registered to get the price of items too expensive she exit without purchasing. The item was sent tried returning. No response. DK-5100 Odense Denmark Author: Toronto, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Lux STYLE, Lux international sales ApS DK-5100 Odense c,

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group loan modification scam los angeles California Author: Miami, Florida Loan Modification: The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group los angeles , California

Jun 21 2017
Sony Playstation Sony Playstation won't refund my money on a pre-order where I was charge in full amount San Mateo California Author: New York, New York Sales People: Sony Playstation San Mateo, California

Jun 21 2017
Anytime Fitness David Daniels Nationwide Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Collection Agency's: Anytime Fitness Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
allumiere Deceptive Sales Practices Internet Author: Hobe Sound, Florida Skin Care: allumiere Internet

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 20 2017
Fun Town RV - San Angelo Worst/most dishonest sales experience of my life San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas RV Dealers: Fun Town RV - San Angelo San Angelo, Texas

Jun 20 2017
Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida This group asked me to work as a Supply Chain Assistant and after doing some work I cannot get them to contact me Internet Author: , West Virginia On-Line Business: Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida Internet

Jun 20 2017
Viking Magazine Harassing, Bullying, Refusal to Cancel Services Internet Author: Saraland, Alabama Sales People: Viking Magazine Internet

Jun 20 2017
Mantis Auto Consignment Sales Mantisauto.com Boat Ripoff Miami Internet Author: Auburn, Maine Boat Brokers: Mantis Auto Consignment Sales Internet

Jun 19 2017
Jumbo Tickets No Way Out once you buy these misrepresented tickets Internet Author: Martinez, California Ticket Sales: Jumbo Tickets Internet

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Please post the complete story and truth Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
Michigan Sales and Equipment They will rip you off. Marquette Michigan Author: Gladstone, Michigan Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Michigan Sales and Equipment Marquette, Michigan

Jun 19 2017
American Cash Awards Millionaire. Winner Says out of California but is calling from Pennsyl Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Sales People: American Cash Awards Internet

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 19 2017
Skin Logic Extremely deceptive sales. Watch out for the fine print. Internet Author: CHINO HILLS, California Skin Care: Skin Logic Internet