Your Search | generation sales group aspire sales group david juris tami snouwaert

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas Luxury Homes, Luxury Homes Las Vegas, Las Vegas Fine Homes, Shapiro & Sher Group, Florence Shapiro, Ivan Sher, False advertising, totally fraudulent mailers consistently sent out to obtain unsolicited business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Shapiro & Sher Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Vita Luminance Deceitful Stealing Company takes money even after canceling orders Henderson Nevada
Author: Batesville, Arkansas Sales People: Vita Luminance Henderson, Nevada

May 28 2016
My Scooters and ATVs atvs_discounter (eBay) Deceptive Sales Tactics, Charged After-Sale Fees, Item Not As Advertised Arlington Internet
Author: Mico, Texas Motorcycles: My Scooters and ATVs Internet

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 28 2016
Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Tom Singer Deceptive and misleading used car dealer. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Orem, Utah Motor Vehicle: Singer Auto Sales Salt Lake Salt Lake City, Utah

May 27 2016
Flash Auto Sales Unprofessional and uncalled for Castle Rock Colorado Maybe... Author: Colorado Auto Dealers: Flash Auto Sales Castle Rock , Colorado

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Advocates Law Group Made false statements about the legitimacy of our case Mercer Island Washington Author: Kent, Washington Legal Services: Advocates Law Group Mercer Island, Washington

May 27 2016
Gordon Aylworth & Tami P.C. CROOKS! THEIVES! CROOKS! THEIVES! LIARS! HORRIBLE PEOPLE! Eugene Oregon Author: Riddle, Oregon Liars: Gordon Aylworth & Tami P.C. Eugene, Oregon

May 27 2016
Marketing Pixie Miss Gemma Hentrich scam internet marketing services San Diego California Fake Claim by S4T Group, Jason Teck Author: San Diego, California Computer Marketing Companies: Marketing Pixie Internet

May 27 2016
AAA Extended Warranty omnisure group warrantyASI / Ownershield, Inc. (OSI)Independent Dealer Group, Inc. (IDG) Scam, Stay Away, Waste of Money Nationwide Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Auto Warranty: AAA Extended Warranty Nationwide

May 27 2016
King David Moving and Storage WA All Services No Care to Personal Belongings Tacoma WA Author: Mansfield, Texas Moving Companies: King David Moving and Storage WA WA

May 26 2016
ticket master ushub/third party sold me two wrong tickets hampton va Internet Author: cheadpeake, Virginia Ticket Sales: ticket master Internet

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Budget Truck Rental Budget, Avis, BTR, Avis Budget Group Negligence, dangerous, unsafe, unreliable, faulty, risk, broken, stranded, indecisive, argumentative Nationwide
Additional information - Petition Author: Everywhere, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

May 26 2016
Sales-Associate Robert Bardley, Jennifer Bandera, Tony Richardson, Courtney Davis, Rosemary Campbell, Pearl West BOGUS MEDICARE LEADS McKinney Texas
newlead.org Author: South West, FL, Florida Insurance Companies: Sales-Associate McKinney, Texas

Dodge Meador auto group Certified finalist prize winner Fort worth Texas
Really??? Author: Joshua, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Dodge Meador auto group Fort worth, Texas

May 26 2016
Ebay escrow Althea johson I found a ford edge 07 and contacted the women on the page she sent me emails of information on the car and photos Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Amissville, Virginia Sales People: Ebay escrow Internet