Your Search | generic
Approximately 209 Reports Found

Sep 07 2016
McKesson Generic pseudoephedrine worthless and guarantee worthless! San Francisco California Facebook? Seriously? Author: Waynesville, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: McKesson San Francisco, California
2, Report #1320906

Aug 05 2016
Magelin Rx Charges Name Brand prices for generic drugs. White Plains New York Author: Newburgh, New York Health Insurance: Magelin Rx White Plains, New York

Jun 27 2016
Adora Tattoo Jason Anderson (Artist) Con Artists Unsanitary Rude Obnoxious Dirty Infections Ameture Generic Junk Status Tattoos Not Legit San Diego California Author: Colorado Tattoo Shops: Adora Tattoo San Diego, California

Apr 18 2016
Red mountain funding Warning !! Warning!! Stay away from this company!! This company is a repo business, under the disguise of a finance company. Thay are hoping you miss payment so thay can repo your car snd resale it to another unsuspecting buyer. Thay are rude on the phone when you call and question any of their actions. If you are one week late thay will come pick up (repo)your car. My daughter was in the hospital for 3 weeks unresponsive. Without any letters in the mail, thay came and swooped up the car. They then will charge you all kinds of astronomical fees to get it back, making it nearly impossible. If you have any belongings in the vehicle they will charge you $25 to retrieve them. They say it's in the contract, but I'm calling bullshit... They prey on the uninformed customer. Best bet is to deal with a reputable financial company.  A good finance company wouldn't have six to seven cars out front, with $400.00 sticker prices on them. I'm sure thay will respond to this complaint with some generic response, making it seem like they care about their customers. Don't be fooled in to thinking thay won't do the same thing to you. Mesa Arizona Another Deadbeat Wail Author: mesa, Arizona Loans: Red mountain funding Mesa, Arizona

Apr 16 2016
Wood Stove Parts A. Snider generic parts that DONT fit your stove-authorized return & doesnt send your money back Clemmons North Carolina Author: New Paris, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Wood Stove Parts Clemmons, North Carolina

Jan 22 2016
My Tax Hero Salesy, Unfounded claims, Rediculous Audit Membership garbage, Misleading, Unethical L.A. Nationwide
Status:Fake. Generic phishing scams targeting honest companies in the US Author: Alabama Income Tax Service: My Tax Hero Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
10:22 PM Blinds Express Rochester NY New York Windowflair Inc.Constance Chiacchierini Stay far away from They are scammers. They will ship you generic blinds and tell you to cut them yourself. Rochester New York
Not sure who the real scammer is! Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rochester, New York

Sep 08 2015
Ford Motor Company Ford Hybrid mileage claim is not true Detroit Michigan Generic response Author: Sarasota, Florida Auto manufactures: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
state economic protect filing a suit using a generic case number that has been used on other victms Internet Author: ftw, Texas Loans: state economic protect Internet

Aug 16 2015
Stony Brook Hospital Ruined My Financial Life $28,000 bill for 4 days $160 for 2 generic Tylenol $5000 for Valium Stony Brook New York Author: Lynbrook , New York Hospitals: Stony Brook Hospital Stony Brook , New York

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2015
Recovery Coach Institute Recovery institute claims of needing coaches badly - become a coach thru our training and begin coaching in days - test was ridiculously simple - send in payment for results get - then all contact disappears other - did receive very generic e-mailed certificate that is worthless - no contacts, nothing after sending money for test results Phoenix, Arizona
Author: North Port, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Recovery Coach Institute Phoenix,, Arizona

May 07 2015
Ojas Enterprises LLC Ayur Skin CreamAll Natural Wrinkleless cream Broken Promises, generic emails, lies, and 5 months later- still no refund! Newburgh New York Author: Hermosa Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Ojas Enterprises LLC Newburgh, New York

Apr 22 2015
elena szilagyi I ordered Nuheart /valuheart pills for dog 50-100 lb heartgard Generic 12 tablets from Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd, po box 3161 helensvale Town centre PS Helensvale State 4212 Australia my order #121195 customer no.10477 I placed my order onMarch 19,2015 and I did not get the pills. I tried to contact them by phone,but they phone 3 is no good anymore. I want my money back. bryan Texas Author: bryan, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: elena szilagyi bryan, Texas

Mar 31 2015
Check n go Chekngo, Rashad corp., colorofchange Checkngo sells the debt to multiple entities, threaten fraud, jail time, call my elderly mother repeatedly even after bankrupcy, gives generic report to Feds after complaint filed repeatedly for 3 years, uses throw away phones, sophisticated equiptment to alter location as if down the street from your address, states they are not bound by bankruptcy laws, refuses to give address or name of person calling, gives a bank accout to wire money to it, threatened to my elderly mother in jail for not giving them the message they called or for not giving them my location or info about me. Norman Nationwide Author: Norman, Oklahoma Financial Services: Check n go Nationwide

Mar 24 2015
RxiEd online generic pharmacy Adrian Berg Fraudulent online pharmacy London Internet Author: Internet Pharmacies: RxiEd Internet
17, Report #1119967

Mar 14 2015
evolution inventions Peter Sinclair Dont trust these rip off merchants. $4,000.00 gone. All I got was a generic email in response to my many email enquires. melbourne Internet Author: sydney, Con Artists: evolution inventions Internet
18, Report #1209013

Feb 13 2015
Elio Motors/Elio Inc. LIES, FAIRYTALES, AND FALLICIES! Phoenix Arizona
Misguided Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Elio Motors Internet
19, Report #1208469

Feb 11 2015
Nationwide Health Amy I was looking for health insurance and after looking at the Marketplace I searched for health insurance elsewhwere, I received a call from Amy who promised me that the Health insurance would cover every Dr I asked her about That prescriptions where covered $10 generic $20 name brand $50 for specialty, that I would recieve this card after the insurance, it did not arrive. The health plan was a discount program my drs did not take this. She was a scam artist selling policies under false pretences and she needs to be stopped Fort Lauderdale Florida Internet Author: BOYNTON BEACH, Florida Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Internet
20, Report #1199052

Jan 02 2015
iTritek Solutions Lost my original parts, shoddy repair with generic chips, lack of customer service, didn't honor warranty San Jose,  California iTritek Stood Behind Their Warranty Author: mooresville, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: iTritek Solutions San Jose, CA , California
21, Report #1190794

Nov 22 2014
A Matter of Fax Bait and Switch generic Toner for Name Brand Toner. Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Desktop Publishing: A Matter of Fax Internet

Aug 05 2014
Roomster Sent generic, false email and then deleted the person's account. Then took an authorized amount of money directly from my bank account. This company should be put out of business. Help me find those in charge and stop this scam from happening to others. New York, New York Nationwide Author: Arkansas Internet Fraud: Roomster Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
CARFAX.COM ripoff fairfax Virginia carfax is a basic report Author: Rochester, ny Auto Inspection: CARFAX.COM - Car Fax Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 01 2014
BILL ME LATER I informed paypal and bill me later of double billing. The items I had bought were paid for and shows up as paid in full on paypal's balance sheet. However, these paymetns are also being recorded on bill me later as not paid. I am being charged late fees by Bill me Later in addition to the items I had already paid for through paypal. their accounts are not linked. I complained about this with paypal but they simply sent the problem to Bill Me Later, which refuses to be contacted by phone though they tell you to call them by phone. Their emails tell not to respond to their generic email replies which send on on an endless lop with no real person to respond to or address your issues. I should have checked online for complaints before registering for their service. Omaha,  Nebraska
Author: PINEHURST, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: BILL ME LATER Omaha, NE, Nebraska

Jun 19 2014
04:14 PM Made fraudulent charges on my credit card India Author: Grass Valley, California Pharmacies: Select State/Province