Your Search | genesis virgin hair

Oct 24 2016
tress obsession 900.00 worth of hair Internet Author: tarboro, North Carolina Hair Salons: tress obsession Internet

Oct 22 2016
Elite Laser Hair Elite Laser Centers, Sharon McDonough, Dr. Schwartz, Elite Laser Centers Stony Brook NY, Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook NY ELITE LASER BURNED ME! Stony Brook New York
Author: Kew Gardens, New York Clinics: Elite Laser Hair Stony Brook, New York

Oct 17 2016
Garcina Cambogia og Denver Colorado Trim Genesis Deceptive advertising, free trial if you pay postage, then charge account without notice. Denver Internet Author: Vichy, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Garcina Cambogia og Denver Colorado Internet

Oct 13 2016
murli hair enterprises mr murli rajora raw indian hair new delhi india Author: antioch, Tennessee Beauty Salons: murli hair enterprises new delhi,

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 10 2016
Genesis Exteriors - Brandon Vincent Brandon Vincent False Narratives, False Information, Scare Tactics, Negativity, Liberal Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Roofing Companies: Genesis Exteriors - Brandon Vincent

Oct 06 2016
Unique&Elegant Hair Design Kewonia Grimes Scam Artist Lying Beautician Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Unique&Elegant Hair Design Killeen, Texas

Oct 03 2016
Nordic logistics Nordic logistics , Genesis intermodal delivery Dallas Texas Author: Irving, Texas Moving Companies: Nordic logistics Dallas, Texas

Oct 01 2016
World of Hair Double billed me ! Phone # is out of service and they don't answer my emails. Loganville Georgia Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Beauty Products: World of Hair Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Home Solutions, Genesis Construction, A-1 Construction, (Eddie Smith) Quality Construction, all of Moulton, AL. Scammer. Unlicensed, non-bonded, and uninsured contractor BBB rating of F on 9/27/16 Moulton Alabama Author: Huntsville, Alabama Home Improvements: Eddie Smith, Moulton, AL Moulton, Alabama

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Length Hair Bar Marina Tsatskina Marina Tsatskina Scams People at Length Hair Bar Toronto Ontario
Author: New York, New York Hair Salons: Length Hair Bar Toronto, Ontario

Sep 28 2016
Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Hair Products Hair Product of this business are scam or ripped off and not real business Internet Author: HATTIESBURG, Mississippi Beauty Products: Natural Notts Natural Hair Foods Internet

Sep 26 2016
Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners $502.00 ripoff. Said it was ready but rug was full of dust, dog hair, filthy. Refused to return our payment. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas Cleaning Services: Deep Eddy Rug and Carpet Cleaners Austin, Texas

Sep 21 2016
Hair Shoppe and Spa Hair Salon turned my hair white and damaged my hair North Canton Ohio Author: North Canton, Ohio Hair Salons: Hair Shoppe and Spa North Canton, Ohio

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Wigsis Internet: I ordered two wigs from this company. The products had quality issues. On one the hook wasn't attached properly and fell off and the other was too small. Mind you I ordered the same size for both. When contacting them they told me to attach the hook myself and that I ordered the wrong size. How can I order the wrong size when I ordered the same size for both and one fit and the other didn't. Upon measuring the wig that was too small I discovered their measurements fit the size of a petite to small according to their measurement guidelines on the website. They are not cooperating on the refund and told me they couldn't resell it or use it. Well I can't use it either. China Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Hair Salons: Wigsis Internet

Sep 15 2016
Salon Bliss The owner,Gretchen, totally chopped my hair and I feel it was done on purpose bc she has the ability to give a great haircut Whitehall Pennsylvania Author: Bethlehem , Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Salon Bliss Whitehall, Pennsylvania

Sep 15 2016
Virgin Active Norwest Gym, Worst Gym in Sydney Baulkham Hills NSW Author: Kellyville, Other Health Clubs & Gyms: Virgin Active Norwest Baulk ham Hills, NSW, Other

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Rip off and shady business Vienna Virginia Author: Chantilly, Virginia Hair Salons: Salon O Tony in Vienna VA Vienna, Virginia

Sep 13 2016
Love My Hairstyles This hair is horrible and they won't give your money back Brooklyn New York Author: Hollis, New York Consumer Services: Love My Hairstyles Brooklyn, New York

Sep 13 2016
WIGSIS Advertised and sold me a custom made remy human hair wig that turned out to be a cheap synthetic piece of crap! china Internet Author: Springfield, Missouri Beauty Salons: WIGSIS Internet

Sep 10 2016
LaMuse La Hair La Vie Hair vitamin to thicken and strengthen thinning hair Los Angeles CA Author: Sarasota, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: LaMuse Internet

Sep 09 2016
Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Sprint Corporation, Softbank,Virgin, Nextel, etc. Told one price and charged me another on my credit card Plainfield, Indiana Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Communications & Networking: Boost Mobile/ Sprint Corporation Softbank/Virgin, Nextel, etc.… Nationwide