Your Search | geoffery long

Apr 28 2016
John Tammaro John (Johnny) ***** BEWARE LADIES ****** This guy is a Pathological Liar!!! Full of Games and Excuses. Total Waste of time! Stay away. John Tammaro contacted me for my services, agree upon terms of COD. Long story short he gave me a Bogus check. Avoid this ********. His number is ***) ***-**** and goes by John, Johhny he boost himself up like he has money BLAH BLAH what a fake. Hopefully after reading this you will make the right decision and avoid this this cheap broke piece of s**+*** !!! New Jersey, New York United States Author: manhattan, New York Entertainers: John Tammaro Internet

Apr 28 2016
Zipcar New York New York
Author: Long Island City, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zipcar New York, New York

Apr 25 2016
Pioneer UE22 Error VSX-1021-K long beach California Author: yakima, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Pioneer long beach, California

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
hotelsone.com I may yet get my cancelled reservation refunded...if I should live that long!!! Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Hotel: hotelsone.com Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Motor Works West, Wyckoff, NJ (Dave) Dave Rude, Unprofessional and unethical to their long time customers. Broke my car, after paying thousands. Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Motor Works West, Wyckoff, NJ (Dave) Wyckoff, New Jersey

Apr 22 2016
Leesa Robinson Agency I should have Listened Nationwide Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Modeling Agencies: Leesa Robinson Agency Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
1040TAXBIZ REVIEW: 1040TaxBiz works very hard to quickly resolve any customer issues as they occur. 1040TaxBiz committed to client & consumer service. 1040TaxBiz fully understand success is based on quality of service & product value. Each client has unique requirements, expectations. 1040TaxBiz works to meet specific needs & to set realistic goals for startup & growth. *UPDATE: 1040 TAX BIZ recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Owner's Respond Author: , Nationwide Franchises: 1040 Tax Biz TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. 1040taxbiz comprised of Solution Finders, tax experts, & leaders in respective fields. 1040taxbiz takes great pride in commitment to personal, professional growth of clients. 1040 Tax Biz' Partner first mentality is echoed in core values, & foundation of culture. 1040taxbiz' goal for each client/partner to receive value in relationship with 1040 Tax Biz. 1040taxbiz vigorously protects standard of excellence Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 21 2016
Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Terry Moving and Storage Inc. Terry Moving and Storage Inc dedicated to customer satisfaction. From customer's first call to the written estimate & the move itself, Terry Moving & Storage committed to serve clients with the best customer service in industry. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Terry Moving and Storage Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Terry Moving and Storage Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: Terry Moving and Storage TRUSTED MOVERS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Terry Moving & Storage offering impeccable customer service with free no obligation estimate. Terry Moving & Storage Inc trucks ready for local moving, crating & packing services all around Orange County California. Terry Moving and Storage has every moving detail covered, providing much needed long distance moving services across the Western United States. Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ Rancho Santa Margarita, California

11, Report #1192747

Apr 21 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Wholesale Merchant Services provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for small to medium size businesses in Canada. Wholesale Merchant Services, a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchants, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 21 2016
MyComputerCareer REVIEW: MyComputerCareer.com executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. My Computer Career is dedicated to providing the highest customer satisfaction and best outcomes in the IT training industry. *UPDATE: MyComputerCareer pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MyComputerCareer is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Training & Education: MyComputerCareer | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyComputerCareer's students prepared for long & lucrative IT career with certifications from learning partners: Microsoft & CompTIA. MyComputerCareer Focused On Career Development, Strong Partnerships With Industry Leaders. MyComputerCareer accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET), an independent agency recognized by Department of Education. columbus, Ohio

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Apollo Relocation Services 279 Broadway, Long Branch New Jersey 07740 DOT # 2575159 MC # 888468© 2015 Apollo Relocation Services, Inc. Do not use this moving service they are scam artist at the best! The will promise you anything and steal your money and never return your phone calls. Long Branch New Jersey Author: Dewitt, Michigan Moving Companies: Apollo Relocation Services Long Branch, New Jersey

Out Estate Investments Atlanta Georgia
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Out Estate Investments REVIEW: Out Estate Investments, high end investment firm specializing in hands free real estate, international investment opportunities, building strong long term relationships Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 19 2016
Sanzie Healthcare Services Sandra Agazie Will not pay me for 26 hours I earned when I worked for them Fayetteville Georgia Paycheck will be paid as long as you mail your paper work. Author: Demorest, Georgia Nursing Homes: Sanzie Healthcare Services Fayetteville, Georgia

Apr 19 2016
New Audio Video Counterfeit products Long beach California Internet Author: Torrance, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: New Audio Video Internet

Apr 18 2016
Loveinhand This web site is a total scam the women are fake or they get a commission for luring you there then they keep you talking for as long as possible . The charge you for every translation. Ask any one of them for a recent picture holding up a sign with your name on it , you will never get it from any of them my guess there all dudes.. China Internet Author: Wetaskiwin, Alaska Cross-Border Scams: Loveinhand Internet

Apr 17 2016
Laurel Oaks Funeral Home & Memorial Park Laurel Oaks waited over one year to tell me that i needed to remove the Angel that was set when her head stone was set. My baby lost her kife to Gun Violence on Thanksgiving Day 2014 and Laurel Oaks sent me a letter in Feb. 2016 saying i had untill the 29th of Feb. to reove it. When i went to see my baby her Angel was missing, i went to the office and they had it. If Laurel Oaks was concerned about their rules they should have enforced them from the very begaining, but they waited to long, they told me it was against the rules. yet every one else gets to keep everything.  Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Laurel Oaks Funeral Home & Memorial Park Mesquite, Texas

Apr 17 2016
LPM Trust Darwin Hooks and Jason Hooks LPM Trust Darwin Hooks Trustee agrees to RE Funding Request Takes Money then dissapears Long Beach California Author: Tacoma, Washington Real Estate Investing: LPM Trust Internet

Apr 17 2016
Sears repair service ripoff Lakewood, California Nationwide Author: long beach, California Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
RIGHT AT HOME HOME CARE UNDER PAYMENT OF THEIR HHA'S LONG ISLAND HICKSVILLE New York Author: BROOKLYN NEW YORK, New York Wanted Criminals: RIGHT AT HOME HOME CARE LONG ISLAND, New York

Apr 16 2016
Age Rewind it was DermaFi Cream before they were forced to close because of the same unethical practices Purposley confusing consumers with convoluded verbage. Jumping from 1 explanation to another one without consistently.A lot of work went into their contract, not only to hide important consumer information but to glide by the fact that the 14 day trial starts 3 to 5 days before you even receive the product! The usual time of the trial period starts upon receipt of product so you can actually use it. so the 14 day trial is really only 10 or 11 days long. This has been thought out and they cant be touched. I also find it amazing that the same product that did not work for me and cost 5.95 now costs me 92.00 and still doesn't work. La Jolla California Internet Author: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: age rewind Internet

Apr 16 2016
Lightinbox Sunyou Logistics Special Project Unit PM IH 64000 Malaysia I ordered Nail polish and they sent me one 11.5 ounce bottom and that was it I messaged them two days ago asking why was it taking so long to get to me they told me it takes time because its coming feo over seas I payed$ 45.00 dollars for All of the nail polish and I think they took a extra $ 43.00 dollars off my card not for sure because it was a pre paid card Malaysia Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Lightinbox Internet

Apr 15 2016
Robert Bob Pinterich Deadbeat Dad if there ever was one; currently THOUSANDS of dollars behind on child support Jacksonville Florida Join us Author: Grenada, Mississippi Dead Beat Dads: Robert Bob Pinterich - DEADBEAT DAD Jacksonville, Florida