GEOFFERY LONG Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: geoffery long
There may be more specific results for "geoffery long"
For more specific results for "geoffery long"
Showing 1-25 of 8,808 Found Reports For more specific results for "geoffery long"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
micheal beeson I paid noney and workrd every day to make $ 500 commission and there is no way to get paid.Sent emails and got no responce,called phome number given many times slways got same answer ' nobody available to take call ; simply hopless:RIP OFF vancouver British Columbia Author: Long pond, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: micheal beeson vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Parisian Glow PIskincreams Charge for products not received Internet
Author: Long Beach , California Bait-and-Switch: Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 17 2017
GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Long time scam artist preying on elderly people using door-to-door canvasing for Tree Service work.. Acworth Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Door to Door Sales: GA Boys Professional Tree Service.. Wayne Fairchild Acworth, Georgia

Jul 17 2017
Brooks College Brooks college Long Beach , ca I'm in severe debt! Brooks college aka crooks college Author: Linden, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Brooks College

Jul 17 2017
Worthington industries same senerio as 0thers ........free walmart gift card, then $4.95 fee, long process and phone call Columbus Ohio Don't say Yes on those calls - hang up Author: Columbus, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: goshopandsave Internet

Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Charged us double for a dish Stanton California
Author: Long Beach, California Restaurants: Mitsuyoshi Japanese Restaurant Stanton, California

Jul 15 2017
First cash advance Erick Jones Yo are approved for a loan up to 15,000 Chicago Illinois This scam has been around for a very long time Author: Kingsley, Michigan Banks: First cash advance Internet

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services - PRS Stealing Money Medford New York Author: Long Island, New York Cleaning Services: Professional Retail Services Medford, New York

Jul 15 2017
Professional Retail Services, Inc  You agree to their very long payment terms and then you wait even longer to get paid; or not ! Medford, New York How To Get Payment From Professional Retail Services Author: Pigeon Forge, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Professional Retail Services, Inc Medford, New York

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
Jonathan Speigner Litetree.com ,Jonathan Speigner, Dunwoody, Georgia, claim to be a trusted online currency exchage. My name is Mark M. I purchased litecoins with Litetree, a great many on that site (over $10,000 (I can provide my account number and I have copies of my account). My coins were stolen. It took me a long time to find Jonathan Speigner ,years. I want my money back.(((REDACTED))). If I do not get my money back, I will be contacting the Attorney General and others. Dunwoody, Georgia Internet Author: Mount Kisco, New York Online Trading: Jonathan Speigner Internet

Jul 13 2017
Sherri Ann Baldy I placed an order for a coloring book on her Bestie shop the money of 18.90 was taken right away from my account on june 23 2017 i recieved an email from the Bestie shop that my item has shipped on july 4 th 2017 it has been 2 weeks it should not take this long for me to get my order i contacted sherri Baldy on her face book and she keeps giving me different stories as to why my book has not gotten to me yet i told her i want a refund she stated that a refund would not be given and she would track the item this has not been done and i still have no book. Very unhappy! Riverside Calif California Author: Rosamond, California Better Business Bureau: Sherri Ann Baldy California

Jul 13 2017
David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas Fui al dealer a comprar una toyota tundra y me tomaron mis datos me dijieron estas aprobada me pidieron 6 mil de entre y me dieron la camioneta ala semana resivo Cartas disiendo q no fui aprovada fui al dealer aver q estaba pasando me dijieron dementia otra semana le dije no quiero mober la camioneta por q no quiero q me cobren las millas o q me pase algo ala camioneta me dijieron no manejala no se te va cobrar nada y ala 4 semana se me Ponchatoula una llanta hablo al dealer y hable con Tania me dijo Trai la camioneta y no se te va cobrar nada y el dia q la llevo me Dan el cheque costo y disen es por la llanta y por las millas as long q quieras pero no se te va regresar todo tu dinero y asta aorita no me Dan mi dinero Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: David W. Wilson of toyota las vegas

Jul 12 2017
Fast Cab Taxi Company White Diamond Limo bad attitudes, terrible driving skills, long waits, utterly incompetent Warsaw Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Taxi & Limousine Services: Fast Cab Taxi Company Warsaw, Indiana

Jul 12 2017
CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. ON MY MONTHLY CITI CARD STATEMENT EMAIL, CITI SAYS THEY ARE WITH ME BEFOR DURING AND AFTER ALL TRANACTIONS, AND THE ALLOW ME TO DISPUTE CHARGES, AND THY ARE THERE WITH YOU AND GET MONEY BACK AS LONG AS ONE YOU DISPUTE AGAINST DOES NOT CHALLENGE THE DISPU CITI IS A CREDIT CARD COMPANY, BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE IS A SHOP IN RICHMAND VA THAT CLAIMS TO SREBUILD AND SUPPLY AUTOMOTIVE TRANSMISSION, THEY DO THIS BUT THEY USE DECEPTION TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY THE TRANSMISSIONS THEN AFTER THE FACT THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP THEIR STATEMENT OF GIVE WARRANTY ETC ETC. . CITI CARD BASED IN SIOUX FALLS SD. BROADSTREET PE Nationwide reply to,, you are incorrect, Author: Hickory, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: CITI CARDS & BROADSTREET PERFORMANCE RICHMOND VA. Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Peter Frances Geracie Law Firm I filled a bankruptcy with this rip off company and filed a chapter 13 and for 3 long years I paid more than 7000 dollars and when it came down to discharging my case the letter came stating they were discharging my case cause of not turning over my incom Ripped me off for over 7000 Chicago 89410 Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Peter Frances Geracie Law Firm Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
John Miller Mr. John Miller, Mr. Blessed Long Scam Not available Long Beach, California Author: San Diego, California Attorney Generals: John Miller Not available ,

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Budget Equipment Ernie, is person I dealt with Bought Genie GS3268 Diesel lift, avertised as Diesel and when delivered was Gas engine, had machine shipped to west coast and very upset, now they ignore. Hollywood Florida Author: Long Beach, Washington Abusive Parents: Budget Equipment Hollywood , Florida

Jul 08 2017
Homer Express LLC This Company Is Very Small And Do Not Pay There Drivers When I Quit They Made A long list of lies to charge me for like truck damage mind you it was a 2007 frieghtliner that broke down every trip there was no damage from me they are a scam if your a driver stay far far away from them they claim to be family based but its a BIG LIE Warrenton Missouri Author: Springfield, Missouri Trucking Companies: Homer Express LLC Warrenton, Missouri

Jul 07 2017
Truly Commerce Nechemia s****. Call me for resolution Author: Long Beach, California Trucking Companies: Truly Commerce Gardena, California

Jul 07 2017
instagoodcream Rbl*Rosscream These people charged me 99.95 for a period of 12 months.after calling my bank and getting a new card i was informed of this long period of time taking my money. NY & NJ Internet Author: New York, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: instagoodcream Internet

Jul 06 2017
Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Vanguard Funding Employee - Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vanguard Funding implemented strategic changes to insure employee and clients success, focusing on finding ways to help employees and clients search for new opportunities effectively in today’s challenging market..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Employee and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service – Vanguard Funding pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vanguard Funding. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. a safe business service
FALSE report written by Vanguard Funding as advertisement Author: garden city, New York Mortgage Companies: Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. While most big banks take as long as 45-60 days to close on a mortgage loan, Vanguard Funding closes the vast majority of its loans in less than three weeks. Garden City, New York

Jul 06 2017
Movement Mortage Eric Otfinoski Petty and Disrespectful- BAD ATTITUDE los angeles California I feel Sorry for Jongula 2 Author: LONG BEACH, California Real Estate Services: Movement Mortage los angeles, California