Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search: george s_ may international.company
There may be more specific results for "george s_ may international.company"
For more specific results for "george s_ may international.company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeReportStore.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HomeReportStore.com is dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HomeReportStore.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HomeReportStore.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HomeReportStore.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HomeReportStore.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HomeReportStore.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Psychic christine aka Jennifer Christine George PSYCHIC EXPERT SCAM BY JENNIFER GEORGE Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Florida

Aug 12 2017
Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Michael and Laura Sunquist Our company paid for office furniture in excess of $75,000 to be installed in May, 2017. We paid electrical contractors and ran cables for delivery and installation of the new office cubicles. . Then the lies began from Michael Sunquist, the owner. He lied the order was in his warehouse but he had tons of excuses why he couldn't install, his truck broke down, he had a funeral to attend, he was waiting on parts. It went on and on disrupting our business with his delays. never. We learned he never paid the manufacturer so after months of delays we found out he never took delivery of our furniture and we reported this fraudulent business practice to the FL State Attorneys Office for criminal investigation. Our attorney is now pursuing legal action to recover damages. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Attorneys General: Decorators Office Furniture and Supply Tampa, Florida

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

9, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

10, Report #1391968

Aug 11 2017
Coastal Loan Company, LLC with JD Byrider out of Lynchburg VA Swindle me in a sorry car Lynchburg Virginia bankruptcy Author: Hurt, Virginia Auto Dealers: Coastal Loan Company, LLC Nationwide

11, Report #1391937

Aug 11 2017
Let Me Announce Letmeannounce.com, Let me announce I have been friends with the owner of the website who owns one of the largest PBN , private blog network, business in India. This website was created to neutralize white-hat link building competition to his business as his company almost owns 60% of all PBNs sold worldwide. This website is as fake as the stories it reports, none of which are based on facts or reality. The website gained popularity and led to the suspension of accounts of leading contributors on top sites who may never have been associated with selling links at all on the India Internet
Author: Austin , Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Let Me Announce Internet

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Did Lillian Thompson answer Annette Burns question of 02/26/2014 at 9:30 am “Is it your understanding that Dr. THREE verbally recommended YOUNGEST_SON be operated on”? Author: Chandler, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: David D. White Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Moonlight Trust / TRUSTEE One Moonlight Isle TRUST Any person that considers investing in a new FIRST TRUST DEED on said property may reconsider ! Ladera Ranch California
Author: Irvine, California Loans: Moonlight Trust / TRUSTEE Ladera Ranch, California

Aug 09 2017
Movie Houses Unknown LLC Sean Patrick Kennedy, Sean Hill Unreceived merchandise paid for two motors 302 351 on May 31st still have not recieved. Have proof of deposit! Hollywood Florida
Gave Sean more time to make good Author: Murrieta, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unknown LLC

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 09 2017
TAD* Try Adorna TAD offerd a free trial, asked for my credit card, and is now charging me $90 a month Internet Contact your credit card issuer Author: South El Monte, California Credit Card Fraud: TAD* Try Adorna Internet

Aug 09 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com You May Have Heard of ‘Shabby Chic’ but What About ‘Shabby Chagall’? Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by our Chinese competition Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Aug 09 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Disappearing, and rearranging transactions Nationwide Wells Fargo Bank Author: Titusville, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Try replenish I wanted to try a trial period and every time I entered a credit card it was rejected and now I am being charged on 3 credit cards for goods that I have NOT RECEIVED I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THESE Changes.. At 89.95 for something I don't want to continue receiving is very important to resolve NOW!!!! Internet Contact the credit card company Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Barbara szabaday Internet

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Charging me for Regenify Eye Cream $99.01 which I mailed back to the Co. as soon as I got it in May and charging me for Valerr Skin $98.71 and I never Received. Total $197.72 my acct. # 10072438 previous acct. # 1208366 . Sherman Oaks California Author: Troy, Missouri Eye Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 08 2017
Hair By Molly / Molyl Does Hair / Molly Dupuie I paid her over $1350 dollars to formulate a color for my hair and it too over a year and now she wants to charge me $50 more dollars and she will not give me my formula so that I may move on to a new colorist. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Hair Salons: Hair By Molly Ft. Myers, Florida