Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search: george s_ may international.company
There may be more specific results for "george s_ may international.company"
For more specific results for "george s_ may international.company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Gentleman's Joggers They took my money for shipping ($9.97), and never sent the sunglasses I ordered. They have ignored all my emails. Prince George, British Columbia Internet
Author: Nevada City, California Liars: Gentleman's Joggers Internet

Jun 23 2017
George Wood Properties Mold, Faulty Foundation, Free Standing Water, Water Leaks, Rodents Texas City Texas Author: Texas City, Texas Property Management: George Wood Properties Texas City, Texas

Jun 23 2017
ESN Direct Took my money without sending my product. SCAM ARTISTS! BEWARE: they may be changing their company name Scottsdale Nationwide. Arizona Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Coin Dealers: ESN Direct Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Memorial Hermann Hospital Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy Texas They charge more than US$7,000.00 for an ultrasound, and they also give you a note that you may get more invoice in the mail, last time i got US$2,000.00 bill for a cut they taped after 11 hour wait in emergency. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Hospitals: Memorial Hermann Hospital Katy, Texas

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

6, Report #1196306

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 20 2017
SMH panama Swiss Metals,swissmetal.com Scam. liquidation of assets that may have never been actually purchased on my behalf. Panama City Other Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Investment Brokers: SMH panama Panama City, Other

Jun 19 2017
George Vasquez SCAM ARTIST!!!! Trying to get personal information by offering an online interview through Google Hangout. Unknown Internet Author: Georgia Work at Home Business: George Vasquez Internet

Jun 19 2017
George Gomez He has not sent our refund for a property that we cancelled. Kissimmee fl Author: jacksonville, Florida Lodging: George Gomez FL

Jun 19 2017
OGD*NUDAZZLE8883870205, UT 84653 - VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI $84.75Purchased Wed, Jun 14, 2017I have nothing but it looks like they may be in connection with VELAINN*PUREPIZZAZZI ordered the face cream for 4.95 they also sent an eye cream I guess charged form t his Utah and Missouri Internet
Author: Winchester, California Skin Care: OGD*NUDAZZLE Internet

Jun 18 2017
International Award service Office of George High supervisor of awards and final judgment PO Box 2905 Kansas City Kansas 66110 USA Nationwide
Author: Tampa, Florida Cash Services: Accounting: International Award service Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Erin Brown------Erinclare.brown@gmail.com Beware of Erin Brown - she may rip you off New York New York Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Erin Brown New York, New York

Jun 16 2017
Alpha model group Nc /on track modeling Scammed me Charlotte north carolina Nationwide Author: Saint George, South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alpha model group Nc /on track modeling Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
AutoNet, Owner Sean Nia, Joey Villegas-Sales Rep, George Hernandez-GM United AutoNetAutoNetAutoNet DallasAutoNet ArlingtonAutoNet Houston Decetive Auto Dealer In Dallas, TX--AUTONET--PLS BY ALL MEANS DO NOT PURCHASE A VEHICLE HERE Dallas Texas
Verbose Verbiage Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: AutoNet, Owner Sean Nia, Joey Villegas-Sales Rep, George Hernandez-GM Dallas, Texas

Jun 14 2017
George Barragan DBA Senior Grad Trips, Exhibit Tours, Spring Break All Access and EB Worldwide, LLC George Barragan's a Fraud. BEWARE! Selma Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Agencies: George Barragan Selma, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Glitter and Glam Store I have reached out several times to get the product I ordered on May 12. I still have yet to get any response.  Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Glitter and Glam Store Internet

Jun 12 2017
Errands From Angels LLC This Errand Company May Steal or Trash You Belonging Or Give Your Computers To The Feds Los Angeles California Are you ok? Author: Springfield, Oregon Maid Services: Errands From Angels LLC Los Angeles, California

Jun 12 2017
Luxurious Skin So i bought this from a facebook ad. It was a 14 day free trial except for the shipping cost. I ordered the product on May 28th, and received it on June 2nd. Today is the 11th of June, and I got an email saying that they have charged my card $99 each. It' Scam Luxurious Skin Rancho Cucamonga California Author: STOCKTON, California Miscellaneous Companies: Luxurious Skin Rancho Cucamonga , California

Jun 11 2017
GEORGE NICK CIRCIU Took 54k dollars for home renovation,never finished the job & my home is ruined, the work that was done is horrible philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: phila, Pennsylvania Kitchens: GEORGE NICK CIRCIU phila, Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2017
B & F Global Consulting lourens carlson international scammer George Nationwide Author: johannesburg, Alabama Financial Services: B & F Global Consulting Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
E2 Services Eddie Dillard I left my Amphicar with eddie Dillard on Sunday, March 18, 2017 to repair brakes. We arranged that it would be finished by the beginning of May. Mr. Dillard convinced me that I should put in dual brakes, rather than a single braking system which I agreed to do. He found many other issues wrong with my Amphicar. I drove from New Jersey to Florida to pick up my Amphicar on Sunday, May 7. The Amphicar was not ready to bring back to NJ. On Thursday, May 11 at 7:15 pm he brought the Amphicar without an itemized receipt of work completed. Mr Dillard informed me he would e mail me the itemized receipt the next day. Almost a month later I still have no receipt. My Amphicar was NOT returned in the condition that it was left with him.  Winter Park Florida
Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: E2 Services

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
vibrant rejuvenation Natasha Copelin, RN, commack ny Natasha copelin untrained RN with 2 con artists in the office george and auora from laser clinique and betterimage commack new york  Unfortunately your complaint is fictitious, I am a registered nurse with over 10+ years experience. Author: commack, New York Skin Care: vibrant rejuvenation Natasha Copelin, RN, commack ny New York

Jun 06 2017
PGH*GARCINIAECTRACT SAINT GEORGE UT Garcinia Cambogia Advertised for a free sample and then billed me for an order Utah Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Alternative Health: PGH*GARCINIAECTRACT SAINT GEORGE UT Internet

Jun 05 2017
RCP Services RCP Services ripped me of for $395in May. My wife caught it while cancelling the checkbook. They submitted electronic check to my personal checking account. Nationwide Author: Normal, Illinois Financial Services: RCP Services Nationwide