Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search: george s_ may international.company
There may be more specific results for "george s_ may international.company"
For more specific results for "george s_ may international.company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
shaandar I have purchase perfumes from shaandar.pk It was not good may be it is my mistake because its fragrance dose not inspire me. LAHORE Punjab
Author: LAHORE, Alabama Gift Shops: shaandar Internet

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 15 2017
Four Wheel Parts Transamerica , George Adler and Greg Adler Rude, Condesending, Dishonest Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Car Parts & Accessories: Four Wheel Parts Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Freehold Hyundai They are selling cars with with known problems. They have no respect or consideration for human life. Freehold New Jersey Seven Questions Author: freehold, New Jersey Auto Dealers: freehold Hyundai Freehold, New Jersey

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
VGR AGRIFARM Ordered Dwarf Blue Sunshine Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count, Sharp Blue Blueberry Seed - Organic 35 Count.Order Information - Order #21923,PayPal status: Complete d @ 05:06:15 May 13, 2017 PDT. Trans ID:3W879078TF4528117, Amount: 41.45 USD. Product still not received. Their website is not accessible. I send email to them, but they didn't replay. Alappuzha Kerala Author: Alappuzha, Other Nurseries: VGR Agrifarm Internet

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
HOGAN/ MANDALABALI YU_guanliu I ORDERED A PAIR OF SHOES FROM HOGAN.COM, BUT BEHIND THIS WEBSITE PAGE STAYS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE MANDALABALI.COM WHO SEND ME A DIFFERENT PAIR OF SHOES MADE FROM PAPER , VERY CHEAP MATERIAL, NOTHING LIKE I ORDERED AND RECEIVED THE PACHAGE FROM YU_GUANLIU SHANGHAI. NO CHANCE FOR RETURN . I CONTACT THEM THROUGH EMAIL: AMEI@GREATMALL.COM AND THEY ASK ME TO PAY THEM ANOTHER PAIR FOR 30% OFF BY SEING TRUST US, TRUST US AND KEEP THE CHEAP ONES. Shanghai MINGHANG DISTRICT For clear understanding Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: HOGAN/ MANDALABALI Shanghai,

Oct 12 2017
Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Regus - Winston-Salem / Callie Zeigler - Community Manager *** BEWARE *** This location is a sham - 615 St George Square Ct, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Property Management: Regus / Vicki Reed - Area Manager Winston Salem, North Carolina

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
KS. Photo studio K’s Photo studio, ks. Photo studio, VIPgraphy, VIPgraphy studio My sister passed away Kinga kept 3000.00 with a year in advance. Pine brook New Jersey Kinga never offered to refund anything until we posted reviews Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Photography: KS. Photo studio Internet

Oct 11 2017
NuLuxe Skin Care As others have indicated, the business practices of this company are not consumer friendly and may, indeed, be fraudulent. I ordered a trial or sample of their skin care cream and an eye care serum (which was promoted as an enhancement to the skin care l Unfair Internet Author: Lorton, Virginia Skin Care: NuLuxe Skin Care Internet

Oct 11 2017
Dex YP Fraud and Scammers Dallas Nationwide Please contact me Author: Elburn, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Dex YP Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Vida vacations, Nuevo Vallarta, Grand Mayan, Mayan Palace, Sea Gardens, The Bliss Resorts Vidanta, Destinos Unlimited, Vida Vacations misled us - we were scammed! Nuevo Vallarta & Scottsdale Mexico & Arizona Product Distinction Author: Cochrane, Ontario, Alabama Resorts: Vidanta/Destinos Unlimited Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide