Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may international.company

Jul 25 2016
Better Built Garages Took $8k from me on May 02,2016. After numerous calls without success I finally got them to respond and send a concrete contractors. He arrived without forms and a place to get concrete.Mt Airy, NC North Carolina Wrong phone number and Web address for company Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina Manufacturers: Better Built Garages Mt Airy, North Carolina

Jul 23 2016
polebarnbuilder.com, polebarnsny.com, Mike Oldfield Contacted Mike Oldfield about building pole barn May 2015. Gave him $6,135.00 as down payment. No pole barn, no contact. Dansville New York
Author: Tully, New York Builders & Contractors: polebarnbuilder.com Dansville, New York

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
George coleman ford Sold wrecked as new car Travelers rest South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Auto Dealers: George coleman ford Travelers rest, South Carolina

Jul 21 2016
Rodriquez George Mr. G I applied online and got $775. It was not very clear what I applied for as regards the type of loan, but I figured I'll deal with the high interest. ¬†Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Rodriquez George Internet

Jul 20 2016
Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Narcissistic thief who lies and doesn't live up to his word, no refund. Georgia
you may also find this interesting Author: navarre, Florida Media: Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Georgia

Jul 20 2016
Judge Jerome Simandle George E. Norcross III Misconduct, Unjust Camden County Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Federal Government: Judge Jerome Simandle Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Dell Computer Dell Refurbished Computers Not Refurbished Nationwide Author: St George, Utah On-Line Business: Dell Computer Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
GM Promotional Porducts George Ngwang These guys also tried to rip me off on an Ebay purchase for art of a Bose Bose AV 321 Series Home theater system. They claimed that the wire going to the speaker was not in the package when I clearly stated in Ebay auction that it was not there. The opened a fraudulent return in Ebay but Ebay immediatley ruled in my favor. Then three weeks later they tried another scam of trying to get their credit card company to reverse charges. This is now where I am. This is a piss poor company and anybody would be foolish to do busines with them. I will be filing Federal charges if this is not resolved in a week Marietta Georgia
Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: GM Promotional Porducts Marietta , Georgia

Jul 18 2016
volcy pc report I paid volcypc support $470.00 for one year of computer support and for two years of Norton antivirus support for two computers in May 2016. They have not provided any PC support and never provided the two years of Norton antivirus. When you call they never answer the phone and the shortcut icon that they installed on my PCs states that the log me in rescue does not exist Austin Texas Author: Bowie, Maryland Computer Fraud: volcy pc report Austin, Texas

Jul 18 2016
hcg-drops-direct HCG Drops Direct is a Four Sail Inc. company 7056 Archibald Ave Suite 207 Corona,CA, USA 92880 I ordered via internet for a 1 x HCG 60 Day Program (Most Popular) (Bundle & Save!: I want to Bundle & Save! (See options below), Add Meal Replacement Shakes - Save $20.00: Meal Replacement Shakes +$39 ($59.00 Value)May 7 2016, Till now I have like 4 reminders, and still i did not receive the product . CA, Ca, USA Author: doha, Other Alternative Health: hcg-drops-direct , , CA

Jul 14 2016
Siberian Mates.com Theodore Bong, George Low Life Scum!!! Internet Author: Blaine , Minnesota Dog Breeders: Siberian Mates.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT GEORGE GOLOVIN TOTAL RIPS OFF BULLING WITH TREATS WHEN CUT HIM ON LIES Sherman Oaks California Author: Cliffside park , New Jersey Property Management: REAL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 11 2016
colonial Penn life insurance 2 checks got loan on policy never received, since May this year. Internet Colonial Penn life insurance/answer Author: okahumpka, Florida Liars: colonial Penn life insurance Internet

Jul 10 2016
George bancock George Bangkok is a lawyer I gave them $500 to expunge my record nothing he done nothing Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: coventry, Rhode Island Liars: George bancock Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Jul 09 2016
Nighthawk Nighthawk Vision From Lasers to Losers - advertised awesome, powerful lasers, billed account, now will not answer calls or e-mails. Florida (online) Internet
Author: Saint George, Utah Miscellaneous Electronics: Nighthawk Internet

Jul 09 2016
Rejuv-a-Derm DermaLife These companies are scammers,cons and thieves. They rip off people daily St. George Utah Author: Fairmont, Minnesota Alternative Health: Rejuv-a-Derm St. George , Utah

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 08 2016
GM Construction George Martin GM Construction South San Francisco California 94080 Shyster, Con Man, Smooth Talker, Bad Breath South San Francisco California Author: Burlingame, California Builders & Contractors: GM Construction George Martin South San Francisco , California

Jul 07 2016
Simon's Agency Phillip Bova and Attorney Frank Fabiano Simon's Agency Files False Negative Reports to Major Credit Bureau's On Unsuspecting Consumers Liverpool New York Author: Cape May, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Simon's Agency Liverpool , New York

Jul 03 2016
Monday one property management Karen george Karen George illegal eviction due to retailation of domestic violence Watford city North Dakota Author: Watford v ity, North Dakota Property Management: Monday one property management Watford citu, North Dakota

Jul 02 2016
Try Beauty signed up for trial of product. I did not see any benefit so I did not reorder. Product came again next month at the same time. Called company said I signed up for one year. I told them I signed up for a trial. They said they would stop sending me the product and refund my money. They sent me half of my money and then sent me the product the following month with a bill. My credit card company has been good and have credited my account, but after a month it has happened again for the third time! I may have to cancel my credit card to stop this company. Internet, in Florida Author: Laguna Woods , California Alternative Health: Try Beauty Internet

Jul 02 2016
Drivetime Purchased upside down car. Still owe them $9100 and appraisal value of $1200 Nationwide Details... Author: Prince george, Virginia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
RC Hill Mitsubishi Deland RC Hill Mitsubishi Deland 90 day warranty? DeLand Florida
Thank you Jim Author: Orange City, Florida Auto Dealers: RC Hill Mitsubishi Deland DeLand, Florida

Jul 01 2016
James Simao Buyer Beware: James Simao scams me for $83,000. He told me that my money was lent to a creditworthy, collateralized borrower. I was promised that I would get a great returns 20% interest! Unfortunately, I received the fake monthly reports stating my assets are producing great return! There are another 4 investors who lost money like me. But we know by now that many of reports are fake!!! James Simao was charged Monday with 22 felony counts of grand theft and forgery for allegedly stealing more than $2 million from 18 investors and others over a 3 year period in which he allegedly maintained a lavish lifestyle. James Simao has been under investigation since January and may face additional charges as the result of a federal probe. His investment company has been closed and forced into involuntary bankruptcy. san diego California
Author: torrance, California Unusual Rip-Off: James Simao san diego, California