Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may international.company

Aug 29 2016
3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank 3 Year Lease in Place Not Up Until May 2018 Saint Louis Missouri UPDATE: Dear Investors Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Real Estate Services: 3910 Delor Street Owned by US Bank Saint Louis, Missouri

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

3, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Kube Marketing, LLC No funds into my checking account for working May 22, 2016 Conifer Colorado Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kube Marketing, LLC Conifer, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 21 2016
EuroTech European Auto Service Cheap Slim Auto Service, Rucci European Auto Service Foreign auto repair ripoff, Letourbeu convinced my my LA Mechanic had not done the work he sold me ... He lied then the clutch wouldnt work ... Told me to come back Saturday and still would not make it right Saint George Utah
Author: West Hollywood, California Auto Repair Service: EuroTech European Auto Service Saint George, Utah

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2016
George Michael, Michael Scammed me out of my own money. Beverly Hills, CA and Georgia, Europe Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: George Michael Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx trickery-Beware-They trap you into paying a lot of money and the cream doesn't work Santa Ana CA may ship from Nevada Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Drugstores: EyeComplexRx-SkinComplexRx Internet

Aug 12 2016
ADVOID HOTEL MACOMBER CAPE MAY NJ HORRIBLE EXPERINCE CRYSTAL HARDIN MANAGER CRYSTAL HARDIN ADVOID HOTEL MACOMBER CAPE MAY NJ HORRIBLE EXPERINCE CRYSTAL HARDING CAPE MAY New Jersey Author: bloomfield, New Jersey Hotel: ADVOID HOTEL MACOMBER CAPE MAY NJ HORRIBLE EXPERINCE CRYSTAL HARDIN CAPE MAY , New Jersey

14, Report #1322012

Aug 11 2016
Proud To Be A Hairstylist Late May I ordered a necklace for &6.95 With 2 Free, I had to pay that plus S& H Then on Line. So come June 12 they have taken 38.60 out of my checking without my permission ,The same thing has happened in July on the 12th & today August 11, 2016 they did it again , without my permission. & I dont know what it is far. Had I know they were going to do this I would have canceled my account bank. I sent 2 emails to them & it never went out it said email invalid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Specialty Stores: Proud To Be A Hairstylist Internet

Aug 10 2016
Leeway Hospice , Nursing home In Loving Memory of Leonard Peace . May you rest in peace. Suspicious and possible foul play. Mr. Peace was alongtime resident of Leeway Inc. We believe the actions of this facility to be very shady. NewHaven Connecticut Author: Peekskill, New York Hospice: Leeway Hospice , Nursing home NewHaven, Connecticut

Aug 09 2016
Katrina Saleen Beware of the lawyer Katrina Saleen Palo Alto California
Here is some Info that may help Author: San Francisco, California Lawyers: Katrina Saleen Palo Alto, California

Aug 08 2016
Beauty and Truth Magik Serum They billed my account $89.79 for an order I never made. I don't know how they got my debit card number. There may be a connection with another scam I fell for with Simcream, as their withdrawal from my account occurred on the same day. New York New York Author: Kentwood, Michigan Beauty Salons: Beauty and Truth New York, New York

Aug 08 2016
Prize Distribution Services I was informed that I was confirmed cash prize winner of $1,823,976.00 It said as of 08:11 this morning, you Cindy ***** were confirmed as a CASH PRIZE WINNER. IT said I must respond at once. It said I must provide identity confirmation by returning the form within 14 days with a check, cash or money order for $20 or I may forfeit my cash winnings. It even has a security encryption code of 30601481 Hewlett New York Author: Sevierville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Prize Distribution Services Hewlett, New York

19, Report #1320964

Aug 06 2016
WAYNE THOMAS (TECAN GROUP GLOBAL), James Bill, George Cortney, Craiglists Scammers, Job Scammers, Personal assistant jobs scam, check scam Bristol Internet
Author: Port Orange, Florida Financial Services: WAYNE THOMAS Internet

20, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

21, Report #1320880

Aug 05 2016
3s Warehouse Ground zero performance Still have not recieved items that were ordered on 1 May 2016. Easton Pennsylvania Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Parts: 3s Warehouse Easton, Pennsylvania

22, Report #1320531

Aug 03 2016
residency collection many names this time share rip off got me too in may of 205 in plays del carmen...they took 10000 dollars to supposedly give me weeks in a pay as you go time share residency collection and laurel but sold to me in plays del carmen mexico Maryland Author: sandy spring, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: residency collection laurel , Maryland

23, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California

24, Report #1320406

Aug 03 2016
The Notary Spot Midland notary Michael Tomlinson I have completed for signings for the Notary in May and June of this year and have not been paid for them. My calls, faxes, and emails have been blocked. Pasadena Texas Author: Detroit , Michigan Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena , Texas

25, Report #1320335

Aug 02 2016
Nouvalift 1812 w Sunset Blvd ST George , UT 84770 84430173508443017349 I participate to the online Survey and came with this product on list . St George , Utah Internet Author: westville, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Nouvalift Internet