Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search: george s_ may international.company
There may be more reports for "george s_ may international.company"
For more results perform a general search for "george s_ may international.company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC Take the money and... Atlanta Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Private Investigators: George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth Skincare FREE TRIAL on TV Rip OFF St. George Utah Author: Forest, Virginia Skin Care: Katy Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 15 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Total scam -- trial wrinkle cream -- you will be charged monthly! St. George Utah Author: BEND, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St. George, Utah

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
Teletronics Inc George Camara, Sam Davos, Charles Martin, Robert Smith, Took my $2,209.59 chaeck and sent me the wrong part... Dallas, Addison Texas Author: Midland, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Teletronics Inc Dallas, Texas

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Century Link Stole My Money - May Have Violated Consumer Credit Act Seattle Wa and Monroe La Washington Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Internet Service Providers: Century Link Washington

Feb 13 2017
A D Handyman Solution Inc Argy Dominguez - Total Incompetent Princeton Florida I Was a witness during this work Author: Florida Home Improvements: A D Handyman Solution Inc Princeton, Florida

Feb 13 2017
satin youth cream Rippoff - SCAM.... AVOID THIS COMPANY... FILE Attorney General Complaints St. George Utah Author: Lake Mary, Florida Skin Care: satin youth cream Internet

Feb 11 2017
Motor Home Specialist RV MHSRV Would not return our deposit Alvarado, Texas Texas Author: St George, Utah RV Dealers: Motor Home Specialist RV Alvarado, Texas, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Beauty Instand Wrinkle Reducer Unauthorized credit card charge for $99.95 after paying for trial size only St. George Utah Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Instand Wrinkle Reducer St. George, Utah

Feb 11 2017
KMI KRUGS CREAMS HARASSMENT, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, SCAMS st george Utah Author: Belleville, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: KMI KRUGS CREAMS st george, Utah

Feb 11 2017
BESTHEALTH NUTRITIONA This company sells health vitimans. If you order something they will continue billing you automatically even though you may not want further vitimans. This is a ripoff. Zip Code 21201 Maryland Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: BESTHEALTH NUTRITIONA Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Miller,Stark,Kline and assc telephone 6125020094 kept calling for George Trice even after I told them I`m not george Trice for the last 7 years ! charlotte North Carolina Author: BROOKLYN PARK, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: Miller,Stark,Kline and assc charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 09 2017
Satin Youth Wrinkle Reducer Satin Youth Wrinkle Reducer Trial is a complete Scam! St. George, Utah
Common tactic Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Wrinkle Reducer St. George, , Utah

Feb 08 2017
visible.net In May 2013 ,They initially contacted for charge for these online marketing and/or website development services is of current website I had, Then stated this website will not work had be redone and new produced had to be marketed. They could not revise Redmond Internet Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home: visible.net Internet

Feb 08 2017
Matthew Swenten MSD GrangerBessel G-24 Home Theater System Kingman Arizona Author: St George, Utah Television Parts & Services: Matthew Swenten Kingman, Arizona

Feb 08 2017
Senior Life Insurance Company I cancelled my insurance Jan.3,2017 paired monthly premuins . paired monthly premiums of $52.16 had insurance from May of 2015 to Jan. 2017, I cancelled insurance. Now company will not refund my money . I disabled and senior. I feel I was ripped off by them. Thomasville Georgia Author: Canonsburg, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Senior Life Insurance Company Thomasville, Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream they charged my credit card $99.95 after my free trial. Said it was in fine print. St. George Internet Author: battle creek, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Angelina Jolie wrinkle cream RIP OFF ST. George UT
Author: Dothan, Alabama Beauty Salons: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Internet