Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 L'ETOUILEREVITA RX SCAM, LIES, UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES, Please Note: On your credit card statement, the charge for this purchase may appear similar to BLF*agedefianceserum, 888-818-4631*AGEDEFY, StoneBF*LJEyeSerum, 888-502-7282*BEAUTYPDCTS. california Author: Helena, Montana Eye Care: 88T*PIEROEYECREAM 888-424-6364 CA S306291342057384 Internet

Oct 22 2016
MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY GEORGE TAYLOR/BALBOA MAILING COMPANY 501 W. BROADWAY SUITE 800SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 921O1 We received a letter to make money putting GET CREDIT NOW and we sent them a money order for $125. We did not receive any materials as they promised us. This was 10-9-2015. We then received another letter from MG MARKETING for the same thing. San Diego California Author: Houston, Texas Mail Order Services: MG MARKETING/ BALBOA MAILING COMPANY

Oct 21 2016
George Colon Inexperienced and incompetent recovery coach Astoria New York Author: New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: George Colon Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
George Gonzalez Scam Artist Realtor Ozark Alabama Author: Montrose , Colorado Real Estate Investing: George Gonzalez Ozark , Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms Chook Smith,George Try selling me a vehicle that had a cracked head D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Diamondhead, Mississippi Auto Mechanics: Holmes Motors of D'Iberville ms D'Iberville , Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 17 2016
Rentingconcepts, Renting Concepts, Showcase management, one stop rents, data services, Homeland realty Rentingconcepts is a complete scam! DO NOT Deal with George or Doreen Lefkandinos Clifton New Jersey
Author: Clifton, New Jersey Realtors: Rentingconcepts, Renting Concepts, Clifton, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Renting concepts / one stop rents, onestoprents, dataservices, homeland realty, SCAM Complete SCAM, George Lefkandinos and Doreen Lefkandinos Beware of Renting Concepts Clifton New Jersey Author: Kearny, New Jersey Realtors: Renting concepts / Clifton,

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 12 2016
Novalift I ordered a bottle of wrinkles cream and they continue to take money out of my checking account and send more wrinkle cream I did not authorized this and I have notified them multiple times they will not stop taking the money put of my account. It is dishonest and scandalous it is theft. Saint George Utah Author: Fillmore, Utah Alternative Health: novalift Saint George , Utah

Oct 09 2016
Jeff Jawarski aka Jaws Construction Group LLC took $3k and never returned to do the work in Erma New Jersey Author: Cape May, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jeff Jawarski Erma, New Jersey

Oct 08 2016
grant strategy solutions personal and business grant george utah missouri Author: hancock, Iowa Grant Writing & Research: grant strategy solutions Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
far east customs George kouthouridis custom car shop. i don't think so! walpole Massachusetts Author: wrentham, Massachusetts Auto Mechanics: far east customs walpole, Massachusetts

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 04 2016
Express Writers LLC Do Not Work for Express Writers - They May Not Bother Paying You! Internet Author: Post Falls, Idaho Work at Home Business: Express Writers LLC Internet

Sep 29 2016
Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne SHARON Hennes, Amanda, Bethany Kelly Vice President Skype Names THEY DONT PAY ONTIME IF AT ALL. THEY PAY THE FOREIGNERS FIRST THEN THE USA reps. PAYDAY Friday you may get it Wed. Internet Author: Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Hot Zone Leads Sharon Henne Internet

Sep 29 2016
Per-Spek-TIV George Belmore Warning this guy will steal your money! Graham Washington Author: Graham, Washington Realtors: Per-Spek-TIV Graham, Washington

Sep 28 2016
Anthony Azar Tony Azar Calls himself an investor, costing others money, making fake websites to deface companies that release him from jobs for noncompliance and breach of contract. Melbourne, Florida Nationwide George CLINTON ...CON ARTIST Trash Author: Lancaster, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Anthony Azar Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Discover Card , Chris, Halley, George, Christy, Erin, Fran and Josh Blanchfield et al Created and perpetuated a fraud alert Wilmington Delaware For what purpose... Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 21 2016
Coastal Vacations Paul GreeneJohn RussielPeter Brennanall probably fictious selling fictious advertising for supposed Coastal Vacations prescott, Phoenix, New York City Arizona National TV Network Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Travel Services: Coastal Vacations prescott, Phoenix, New York City, Arizona