Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may international.company

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors Jasper Roofing Jasper Contractors hope that they don't knock on your door! Your roof color may not be what you want and you will be treated horrible Internet
Don't belive their commitment to customer service Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 01 2016
Greenfield Recovery Limited & Richard George Edward Till TAKING ALL CREDITORS MONEY AS FEES Birmingham Author: Worcester, Accounting: Greenfield Recovery Limited Birmingham, Alabama

Nov 30 2016
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty Wrinkle ReducerNuvalift Company advertised samples for $4.95 then charges CC over $100! St. George Utah Author: Tualatin, Oregon Beauty Salons: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St George, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Satinyouth.com Sneaky credit charges St-George,UT Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Medical Supplies: Satinyouth.com Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
Tyler Southern Valierie Ortiz, Debra Craig, Jordan Sears, Karen, Wissam Al mana, Andrew Thomas, Valerie Southern, George Edwards, Jacob Beckham, Kelly Hodge Tyler Southern George Edwards American Express and Chase Scam San Diego California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Tyler Southern SAN Diego , California

Nov 27 2016
WorkNHire Fake Employment Site Internet This may have been in error Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: WorkNHire Internet

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
James E. Worrell, Jr. Attempted Rape of My Daughter He was 47 she was 14. He is a Police youth minister at his church Harker Heights Texas *UPDATE ...anyone with information please Killeen Police Department 254-501-8800 Case #05002026
James E. Worrell Jr. - You Can Run - But You Can't Hide Author: Killeen, Texas Police: James E. Worrell, Jr. Harker Heights, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys George Emershaw, Barbara Mushkat, Philip Korey, Debra Shifrin Falsified Marijuana on me-scammed me out of 141 legit properties, raped conspiracy of wife brother's GF cleveland OHIO (OH) exhibit=FULL PG AD CLEVELAND SCENE MAGAZINE Author: cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Emershaw, Mushkat, Schneier attorneys akron,

Nov 20 2016
Practical Training Professionals LLC all they want is your money. King George Virginia
Author: Edgewater, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Practical Training Professionals LLC King George, Virginia

Nov 19 2016
International Award Service Office of George Hyde Took Money From Me Kansas City Kansas
Author: Morgantown , West Virginia Telemarketers: International Award Service Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire Ripped off! Internet This may help younot getting any response from you at all about my 2 orders. There is no tracking number and you dont answer my emails or answer the phone. I want my money back please.. The Deal Empir Author: Galena, Ohio Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire

Nov 19 2016
CERTPLEX LTD LONDON examcollection.com/contact.html Took out automatic money($37.49) from my debt card-Visa every month since May 2016 London 27 Old Gloucester Street London, United Kingdom Author: Austin, Texas Computer Classes: CERTPLEX LTD LONDON Internet

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Lutrell Shutz Haus David Loerman/ George Miller Thief and professional scam artist Baltimore Maryland Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Liars: Lutrell Shutz Haus Baltimore , Maryland

Nov 16 2016
The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC George M. Gilmer, Esq Received Very Poor Legal Representation. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: The Gilmer Law Firm, PLLC Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
Beauty Wrinkle- AKA Eyevibe Rip off. False Account. Saint George Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Wrinkle Internet

Nov 14 2016
Mr. Transmission Scammer and Con Artist ,Mike May, Columbus Georgia Author: McDonough Ga, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Columbus, Georgia

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 11 2016
FIS GLOBAL FIS601 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204 USA FIS Customers are being ripped off by providing lousy service which affects us Jacksonville, Florida Author: St George, Utah Security Services: FIS GLOBAL Jacksonville, , Florida

Nov 10 2016
Toyota of Cool Springs George Gerjel, Dana Henson Fraudulent Sales Practices Franklin Tennessee Author: Thompsons Station, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Toyota of Cool Springs Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 09 2016
Specialty Electronics Let's be real here. Do Not Work with these people. The suave sales pitch may fool you, but they for sure will hit you with an inflated invoice at the end of the job, then lock you out of your own system until you pay for all the add on's they need to make you system work. So sad that my own Router,cameras and credentials were password locked! Terrible experience. I was taking the high road until my credentials were jacked. Naples Florida Author: Naples , Florida Cameras & Video: Specialty Electronics Naples, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Dermajeun and Provelis After ordering trial for $5.95 and calling the company within minutes of ordering to tell them not to send any additional product which they agreed to . Then my credit card statement had 3 charges of 89.95 St George Utah Author: Watsonville, California Supplemental Health Programs: Dermajeun and Provelis Utah