Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may international.company

Jun 30 2016
InHealth insurance company Coordinated health mutual They abruptly cancelled by health insurance on May 26, 2016 without notifying me because of liquidation. I was in need of heart medication and they would not fill it.  Westerville Ohio Author: Pataskala, Ohio Health Insurance: InHealth insurance company Westerville, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Quicken Loans george murphy , Maria VERY DECEITFUL, PROCRASTINATING LOAN, RUDE AND ABRUPT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PASSING THE BUCK TO AVOID CLOSING LOANS, deceptive practices, Detroit Michigan We're here to help Author: Farmington hills , Michigan Loans: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Jun 29 2016
Parkway Music WARNING: Took money and item, backed out of sale. Had to get Pay pal to issue refund. May take weeks. Manager very one sided and disrepectful. Dont leave your items there. Clifton Park New York
http://parkwaymusic.com/ Author: New York Music Shops: Parkway Music Clifton Park, New York

Jun 28 2016
www.gtclicks.com George taylorMiriam Taylor Stole Credit card details from our account we trusted them with Manila PH Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Fraud: www.gtclicks.com Internet

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 23 2016
Clever Girl Brands Bad Banannas I spent over $60 for wine glasses, and they sent me a product that was printed incorrectly. Although I have sent numerous emails (no listed phone number!) and photos of the incorrect glasses since May 13, nothing! California Internet
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Artist Galleries: Clever Girl Brands Internet

Jun 22 2016
Cheap Lingerie Store I placed an order in May it's now July and I'm now in the process with pay pal because the company not only will not send what i ordered they will not refund my money did not send my order and would not refund money Internet Author: Taylor, Michigan Clothing Stores: Cheap Lingerie Store Internet

Jun 20 2016
James L Haslem Jim L Haslem, James L. Haslem, Jim HaslemTwin Lakes Golf Resort St. George UTTote International Jim Haslem St. George Utah, James Haslem Tote International, Jim Haslem Developer St. George Utach Internet
Author: California Real Estate Investing: James L Haslem Internet

Jun 20 2016
new brillance I (Phyllis Romero) ordered samples of new brillance in May of 2016. only had to pay shipping on product. Never ordered more product but June 3rd $89.95 was taken out of my accoynt for the face cream and the June 15th $64.95 was taken out of my account for the eye serum. The problem I have is I never ordered these products and I have never reciebed them. The money is out of my account dor nothing. d Rancho Santa Fe California Author: Arden, North Carolina Appliances: new brillance

Jun 19 2016
Choctaw casino Vip promotional i have a platniim players club card i can receive free, play free motel rooms,ithe more money i play the more comp i get to get these promotions all this has stop since may 2016I cant get anything and i have been at the casino more than 15years ive been building my points i got a brochure for june for my free rooms they even took thia way with mo explanation i can't get anyone to tell me whats going on they are giving me a promo and taking it back for no reason i am so upset when i could eat and go to gift shop its all gone amd i want to know why thats why i filed a complaint never has this happen i soend lots of money for nothing my family has been going as ling as i have this is bs durant Oklahoma Author: durant, Oklahoma Customer: Choctaw casino Internet

Jun 17 2016
Santa Motors I purchased a car on May 23,2016 from Santa Motors East Ridge Rd, Rochester New York. On the 26 of May the car had an awful burning smell/engine light went on car overheated and I had to park it.  Rochester New York Author: Rochester , New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Santa Motors Rochester , New York

Jun 16 2016
Royal St. George Apt. Northland Investment LLCKbuckley@northland.com The gate closed on my expedition causing $300 worth of damage they refuse to fix it. west Palm beach Florida
Author: West palm Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Royal St. George Apt. west Palm beach , Florida

Jun 14 2016
AT&T office of President Natalie Dukes, Randall Stephenson, George Mason ATT lied about original cost to bunderstand. Told me I would owe $0 if cancelled and turned to collections agency for $150 . I have recording of call Texas, Georgia Texas,Georgia Author: ocoee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T office of President Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Georgia hyde International award services office of George hide supervisor of awards and final judging director PO Box 2905, Kansas city KS 66110 USA Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lake Stevens Pool, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Georgia hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 11 2016
summerstone nursery for 164 placed 2 orders one in march and one in may,1st for 164.00 2nd for 96.00. left several text ,no answere .they took the money out and never sent me any order.now its june morrison Tennessee Author: randle, Washington Landscaping: summerstone nursery morrison, Tennessee

Jun 08 2016
Venturion Inc Steve Chapman, Megan Miller, Rick Burley, Ron Dahl, Jim Bullock May 21, 2009, my son meet Jim Bullock and with very encourageous and descriptive words my son ask us to invest money with these people.  Please help. Calgary, Alberta Alberta, Canada Venturion Inc Vindicated Author: Edmonton, Alberta, Alabama Investment Brokers: Venturio Inc Calgary, Alberta, Select State/Province

Jun 07 2016
Marc Badley Marcus Badley, Marc W Badley, Mark W Badley Marc Badley, Vero Beach Florida, RIP OFF ARTIST CORVETTE PARTS Vero Beach Florida Please be advised Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Parts: Marc Badley Internet

Jun 06 2016
creditonebank tried to PAY OFF my balance 3x, they keep saying they can not accept it due to fact I've already paid 4x in past month. Was told I could pay after June 4, 2016, but as of today, still told I may not PAY OFF!???? City of Industry CA 91716 You can pay them via Western Union Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Services: creditonebank Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
X ray Tees X Ray Markers LLC RIP OFF! Ordered Xray Markers beginning of May, and have not heard anything. They took the money immediately but does not answer the phone or return emails. The voice mail is full so I can't leave a message. McGregor TX Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Specialty Stores: X ray Tees Internet

Jun 04 2016
Beauty Impressions Skin Elements, Eye Vibe credit card fraud and ripoff Pacoima California Celebrity endorsement may be error Author: tucson, Arizona Drugstores: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Jun 03 2016
Cricket Wireless Auth AKA Stevie S, Went in on Tue May 31, 2016 I just went in to get a Sims card because my phone had went down so had to activate another phone.  **** ******** **** Safford, Az 85546 AZ Author: Solomon, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth

May 31 2016
Sweet Home Vacation Orlando Florida. Clement NG and his so called Operations Manager Larry Chu if that's his name which he hesitated when I asked his name. On May 27, 2016 I spoke with Jennifer Hoang about renting unit OV4179 for vaction dates July 11th threw July 16th Davenport Florida Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Lodging: Sweet Home Vacation Orlando Fla. Internet

May 31 2016
Environmental Products International George Reynolds They shipped a septic tank cleaning product after I cancelled the 30 day trial Fairview New Jersey Author: Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Environmental Products International

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California