Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may international.company

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 09 2016
Euro tech St George John Le Tourneu
John LeTourneu story teller Author: St George , Utah Auto Repair Service: Euro tech St George

May 08 2016
Iceberg cups Payed for the yeti pink cup on the 3rd of April it's now May 8th and never got it they don't have a page anymore Internet Author: Salmon , Idaho Animal Shelters: Iceberg cups Internet

May 08 2016
BILL GUNDERSON GUNDERSON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FINANCIAL NEWSLETTER DATED MAY 7, 2016, BILL STATES THAT SINCE MARCH 2009 HE HAS NEVER RETRACTED MY BULL CALL. San Diego California Author: SAN MATEO, California Financial Services: BILL GUNDERSON San Diego, California

May 08 2016
N.W Company / Ramiro Bellucci I have a written contract hiring my services as an Logistic manager. I performed services receiving packkages, and then label and forward them to their destination. I performed services for 31 days, and the company owes me $2775. In which i was suppose to be paid on May 5, 2016. No one will respond to my inquiries about my pay. Via Antonio Salandra Nationwide Same situation Author: Canton, Ohio Questionable Activities: N.W Company Nationwide

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 07 2016
Turner Heating And Air Chris Beware, Your AC Unit May Not Be Bad. Lied To By Company Calhoun Georgia Author: Adairsville, Georgia Consumer Services: Turner Heating And Air Calhoun, Georgia

May 07 2016
Fitness warehouse 4less Yes I bought a stairmaster commercial pre certified stairmaster on March 6 2016 it is now may 9 2016 and I have not received my product I have called on numerous occasions asking where is my product. I also received a phone call saying my product was damage and I would recieve it in 10 days when I called to see what the situation was no one knew what was going on Los angeles California Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Alternative Health: Fitness warehouse 4less Los angeles, California

May 07 2016
EUR-TECH ST GEORGE JOHN LE TOURNEUJON LETOURNEU jon has never worked as a Master tech for BMW st george Utah
john letourneau is not a master bmw tech Author: MCMMINVILLE, Oregon Auto Repair Service: EUR-TECH ST GEORGE st george , Utah

May 06 2016
Gordon Nicol PA Your Jacksonville Lawyer Stop and research again before retaining this firm,It may cost you much more than you bargained for! Jacksonville Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Gordon Nicol PA Jacksonville, Florida

May 06 2016
Performance Portfolio Management Called up my residence twice (May 4th and 5th) and claimed that I have a debt issue that's a timely manner for which I keep very close tabs on all forms of debt.  Nationwide Performance Portfolio Management Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Performance Portfolio Management Nationwide

May 05 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup in March And have yet to receive it And its May..And now there Facebook page is off Internet Author: Mcloud, Oklahoma Sales People: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 05 2016
auto-tune-up-and-repair.com, Mega Power Vehicle Additives, George Christ Destroyed truck engine, will not refund San Marcos, Texas Nationwide Author: Montoursville, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: auto-tune-up-and-repair.com Internet

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
Meritrust Credit Union Not to be believed Wichita Kansas Robert the idiot Author: Manhattan, Kansas Loans: Meritrust Credit Union Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

May 02 2016
Constitution Life Medicare Supplement WOW IS THIS PLACE A RIPOFF and once you are in it; you may spend years trying to wake up from this nightmare. Pensacola Florida Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Constitution Life Medicare Supplement Pensacola, Florida

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

45, Report #1302040

Apr 29 2016
Kermathrealty Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Realtor Discount broker that does not return calls on properties you may be interested in seeing and unprofessional behavior for offers Saline Michigan
Author: Novi, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Kermath Saline, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 27 2016
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Right Choice Pools & Spas ia a family business dedicated to customer satisfaction. Right Choice Pools strives to be 100% transparent with clients, offering very detailed proposal specifications as well as matching contracts to make sure the customer knows exactly what included in their custom pool. Right Choice Pools strongly feels an educated customer is the key factor to making a smart decision. Right Choice Pools always gives clients a copy of the purchase agreement at the very 1st appointment in order to give clients the time they need to review & prepare any questions that may arise.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Pool Builders: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida Swimming Pool Contractor’s License, custom pool builder, building residental swimming pools & remodels both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas has over 15 years combined experience in the swimming pool industry & over 50 years of experience in the constructio Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 26 2016
IHOP IN HIXSON My family and I went to IHOP to get the kids eat free deal that they supposedly been advertising everywhere. When we went 4/23/2016 not knowing that they had stopped the deal early before May 6. We had to pay for our meal and the kids also i was very disappointed cause they didn't tell us nothing we over heard another family complaining. Hixson,  Tennessee Ummmmm... Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Restaurants: IHOP IN HIXSON Hixson, TN, Tennessee

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
hotelsone.com I may yet get my cancelled reservation refunded...if I should live that long!!! Nationwide Author: Great Falls, Montana Hotel: hotelsone.com Nationwide