Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may

Sep 29 2016
Per-Spek-TIV George Belmore Warning this guy will steal your money! Graham Washington Author: Graham, Washington Realtors: Per-Spek-TIV Graham, Washington

Sep 28 2016
Anthony Azar Tony Azar Calls himself an investor, costing others money, making fake websites to deface companies that release him from jobs for noncompliance and breach of contract. Melbourne, Florida Nationwide George CLINTON ...CON ARTIST Trash Author: Lancaster, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Anthony Azar Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Discover Card , Chris, Halley, George, Christy, Erin, Fran and Josh Blanchfield et al Created and perpetuated a fraud alert Wilmington Delaware For what purpose... Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 21 2016
Coastal Vacations Paul GreeneJohn RussielPeter Brennanall probably fictious selling fictious advertising for supposed Coastal Vacations prescott, Phoenix, New York City Arizona National TV Network Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Travel Services: Coastal Vacations prescott, Phoenix, New York City, Arizona

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 20 2016
gateway financial Right way October 2014 went to right way they gave me a 2005 ford taurus had problems every since most power steering not fix yet already spent over 500 dollars on this issue is still have to add power sterring fluid everday still the wnt come down on the payments I pay 182.27 every 2 weeks with all the repairs and car payments cant afford it any more cant get it refinical to old of a car saginaw Michigan You May Wish To Do This Author: Port Huron, Michigan Car Financing: gateway financial saginaw, Michigan

Sep 20 2016
Humana They keep changing the Dr I can see for a follow up Only get double talk, uncaring, no help may lose my sight Internet Author: Spring Hill, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Humana Internet

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 17 2016
G & D Electrical, LLC George Goldstein & Harold Davis Jr. Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Liars: G & D Electrical, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
CURRENCY CAPITAL George Morales Won't stop calling Los Angeles California Author: SUPERIOR, Colorado Banks: CURRENCY CAPITAL Internet

Sep 14 2016
CONSUMER COMPLAINT Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 13 2016
Rejuv-a-derm DermaLife Healthy One These companies are working together to rip people off. They used Dr OZ and celebrities to lure peop le thinking they are legitimate companies who has integrity. They charge my credit card an additional $92.53 twice and $89.95 twice for the products I di dn't order nor receive. These people are Filipinos, I recognized the accent and overheard them talking in the background in Tagalog. When I told them that I know they are Filipino, they denied it. st George Utah Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Rejuv-a-derm st George , Utah

Sep 13 2016
Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust calling saying I owe the money . i take out large amount online use my source security number. Altantic George. Urban bank and trust Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust Internet

Sep 12 2016
George Prevalsky Boxing & Muay Thai Deceptive Contract Practices Irving Texas Author: Southlake TX, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: George Prevalsky Boxing & Muay Thai Irving, Texas

Sep 11 2016
Dixie Waite On May 26, 2016 Dixie Waite sold my ex boyfriend and I one of her Savanahs at six weeks. She had called us before we even completed purchase of the kitten stating that she had been robbed and abandoned by her ex boyfriend and that she needed money to provide for her many young children. She offered to give us the kitten at six weeks at a lower price. Then, after we picked up the kitten she even was trying to throw on us a deal to buy her sick cats at a cheap price as well. Because her home smelled horrible of animal secretions we hurried out her home and nevered purchased anymore of her sick cats. One of the cats she tried to sell us had something oozing out of her eyes which made us nervous and cautious. The very young kitten she sold us had to have a lot of attention since it was taken from its mom at an early age. It even got sick with diarrhea so I had to stay home everyday until it felt comfortable which I don't regret. Now, since I am no longer with my boyfriend I tried to explain to Dixie that the kitten she sold us is in my custody as my service animal and asked Dix if she would send me the kittens Tica papers, she changed her number as well as blocked me from Facebook. Savanah Internet
Author: Shandaken , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Dixie Waite Internet

Sep 10 2016
11:54 AM Simple finance technology corporation Stole my money from a deposit that was made and refuse to close my account Internet Author: St George , Utah Credit & Debt Services: Internet

Sep 09 2016
National Furniture Supply April of 2016 I ordered this beautiful Mermaid mirror 2 weeks after initial order it was b/of til may then til august a day again back ordered til Sept of 2016 I requested a cancellation and my $ refunded.I was told they switched banks and to take it up with my credit card company or they could issue me a cheque. I payed for my order with a debit card for the amount of $ 106 after several attempts of emails and phone calls only to get voice mails they have stopped correspondence. HELP!!! Internet-based Author: Brighton, Michigan Bed & Bath: National Furniture Supply Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Cindy Renee Volk Nene Gold, Arai Giovanni, Joyce Kenneth , Graziella Ipsale romance scam .met in may of this year on july 17th she said she loved me by july 29th she asked for 900 dollars for a new phone as hers was on its way out and we may not be able to chat if she does not get a new one.So i sent her 300 dollars via. money gram to this address Mariam Inusah Ghanna Accra 00233 phone +233248494557 Ghanna Accra Internet Author: Gansevoort, New York Prostitutes: Cindy Renee Volk Internet

Sep 07 2016
Falcon Glen Apartments I am a current tenant here since May,2016, total lack of maintenance upkeep, even though reported in office,by phone and written...ignored! Mesa Arizona Author: cookeville, Tennessee Property Management: Falcon Glen Apartments Mesa, Arizona

Sep 07 2016
RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Airsoft Guns Seller HobbyTron RC Helicopters Seller, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Toyrrific LLC, World Trading 23, George Ziavras, Cody Sparks, Remote Control Toys, Magic Kits, World Tech Toys, Kev Kouyoumjian, AirSplat, World Trading 23 INC, Kevork Kouyoumjian, Hoverboard Company RC Helicopters, Remote control helicopters, Airsoft guns, Airsoft gun seller, Kev Kouyoumjian, AirSplat, World Trading 23 INC, World Tech Toys, Inc., George Ziavras, Cody Sparks Valencia California Unverified ,& Frivolous, Review/Accusation Author: Chicago, Illinois Toy Stores: RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopters Company, Airsoft Guns Seller HobbyTron Valencia, California

Sep 06 2016
department of social services white plains Cathryn fagon & supervisors 914-995-4781 dss white plains shawan may 914-664-7414 ext214 vernon plaza mt vernon, ny kicking me and my boys out just because they didnt do their jobs! while i worked often on my jobs mount vernon white plains New York Author: mount vernon , New York Social Services: department of social services white plains mount vernon , New York

Sep 05 2016
FACEBOOK MARK ZUCKERBERG AND BILL GATES may cancel at anytime and have a 90 day money back guarantee!. THEY ONLY GIVE YOU BACK 50% OR YOUR MONEY CALIFORNIA, SILICONE VALLEY, CALIFORNIA Author: miami, Florida Internet Services: FACEBOOK Nationwide