Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Your Search | george s_ may international.company

Jul 07 2014
mysteryguild book club Mystery guild charged my credit card $58.45 in May. I questioned with no response. My bank questioned and no response. I did not recieve any thing from them that month. They will not tell me what they say I ordered. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: mysteryguild book club Nationwide

Jul 04 2014
Pace Publicity auto service ripoff sold me a worthless certificate for car oil changes. Phone out of service. See other reports on George Letterion and Chris Courneya. toronto Ontario Author: huntsville, Ontario Auto Service Stations: Pace Publicity toronto, Ontario

Jul 03 2014
Autism foundation group Rebecca Morton I ordered 3 Braceletts from a fund raiser on internet in April they never got here Rebecca sent me an email saying they where backed up and would be shipped May 11 th have sent her lots of emails about where they are with no response I wo Braceletts ordered Internet Author: Byron, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: Autism foundation group Internet

Jul 03 2014
Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach California Eye Doctor. He used me to practice on at my exspence .He has a Pation not for his patiences but for the money He may have a diploma but he is no plastic surgeon .I made the mistake but I feal that I should warn others about him. Newport Beach California Author: Fullerton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dr. Richard Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jul 03 2014
Lavish Skin and they have rip me off and won't refund my money,stole out of.my bank.debit card order in Apr.came to me in may and the 25th of June they too my money.I got 3oz. bottle that's all I got.calledfrom them.We are Santa Ana California Author: Carrollton, Mississippi TV Advertisements: Lavish Skin and Santa Ana, California

Jul 02 2014
Zara Realty GEORGE SUBRAJ, JAY SOBHRAJ, KEN SUBRAJ Fraud Management! Not Luxury Apartments. Overrun with roaches, rats and pervy, shady employees. Jamaica New York Author: Queens, New York Real Estate Services: Zara Realty Jamaica, New York

Jul 02 2014
E-SUPER HEALTH, FIRST CLASS WHITENING, WHITEINING PRODUCT FOR TRAIL ADVERTISED, DEBIT CARD DETAILS FOR P&P. NOW 25 POUNDS BEING TAKEN OUT SINCE MAY 2014 Scottsdale Arizona Author: LONDON, Dental Services: E-SUPER HEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 02 2014
Xurli, Xerly REVIEW: Xerly dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Xurli, Xerly helps businesses promote online & find new customers. Online marketing is tough. Xerly is among best for helping small & local businesses stand out from competition to get found online. *UPDATE: Xurli, Xerly pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Xurli, Xerly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St George, Utah Search Engine Optimization: Xurli, Xurli, LLC Xurli Marketing St George , Utah

Jul 01 2014
Alan Cade EMBEZZLES FROM DACM Ruled on BY THE COURT ON MAY 23, 2014 in Burbank California Author: Burbank, California Liars: Alan Cade Burbank, California

Jul 01 2014
The Midlander Bar - Lanzarote / Mel Jelley / George Jelley Scamming Countless Holiday Makers To The Costa Teguise Resort In Lanzarote Lanzarote Nationwide Author: Donegal, Other Real Estate Services: The Midlander Bar - Lanzarote Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Jura ,juliet, Vilcinsakas Andrew Vilcinsakas , SON , Jura& her Son Andrew rip me off of thousands of Dollars !! They left state of Florida may be to Detroit Mechgin now ?? Was In Sarasota Florida they left may be Detroit Michigan Nationwide Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Jura (juliet) Vilcinsakas Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
My Shed Plans Sold through multiple websites and also under the product name My Shed Plans Elite False advertising of product offered Internet Author: Sugar Land, Texas Building Products: My Shed Plans Internet

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jul 01 2014
George Nahas Chevorlet Wildwood FL George Nahas Refused to Repair Car After Damaging It!! Wildwood Florida
Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Dealers: George Nahas Chevorlet Wildwood FL Wildwood , Florida

Jul 01 2014
Paranormal Research Society, LLC PRS, PRS, LLC, Ryan Buell, Sergey Poberezhny, Eilfie Music, Chris Edwards Sold a course for Demonology Class PRS126 for $100.00 in March 2013 and has yet (May 2014) to complete the 6 session class Raleigh North Carolina Author: Kansas City, Missouri Seminar Programs: Paranormal Research Society, LLC Raleigh, North Carolina

Jun 30 2014
Jolley Water Solutions Troy Lyn Jolley theif criminal felon Sandy utah Internet utah Author: st george, Utah Door to Door Sales: Jolley Water Solutions Internet

Jun 30 2014
Granger Whitelaw Blue Car Partners, Bluecar Partners, BlueCar, Blue Car, Whitelaw Holdings, Inc. Compulsive liar. Does not pay for services rendered. Fraudulently deceived investors and clients. Internet, Red Bank, New Jersey and NYC, New York
Author: NJ, NY, Nationwide Business Consultants: Granger Whitelaw Internet, Red Bank, NJ and NYC, New York

Jun 30 2014
Alpine Loan Centers Mountain Loan Centers Randy, floor supervisor - Utah I obtained a loan from Alpine Loan Centers in Boise, Idaho, but unfortunately lost my job the beginning of May. Although I am receiving unemployment compensation, $300 per week only goes so far when one has a house payment, car payment, utility bills, car insurance, etc. I contacted Alpine to let them know the situation and have been trying to keep current on my payments. This last week, I was unable to make a payment and immediately called to update Alpine on the situation. Today, I was told in no uncertain terms that they will no longer work with me because I hung up on the little snot, Randy, when he got threatening about making a payment this week and how much it needed to be. Randy called me right back and then proceeded to lecture me about being rude and that he had put a note in my file stating they will no longer work with me on this debt and that I had better have the payment in by Thursday or else. St. George, UT Utah Author: Boise, Idaho Credit Services: Alpine Loan Centers Boise, Idaho

Jun 30 2014
Progress Mobility.com Ordered it by phone through salesmen May 21. Told it comes from NY,would have it buy May 27 Florida Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Progress Mobility Internet

Jun 29 2014
Dr. George Bino Rucker http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20080327/BREAKING02/215543250Dr. Bino Rucker , George Bino Rucker , Dini Rucker , Rucker Integrative Medicine , RejuvenateYou AntiAging & Weight Loss Center RejuvenateYou RejuvenateYou AntiAging & Weight Loss Center is a ripoff. This office should be shut down. Dr. Rucker and Staff are crooks and unprofessional. Not caring about you the patient, but your checkbook. They will try to sell you on everything they offer. They only care about the money. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE do not go here if you want to keep your health. Bradenton Florida Author: Florida Doctors: Dr. George Bino Rucker Bradenton, Florida

Jun 28 2014
CenturyLink Formerly qwest centurylink is causing my business to fail and I may end up in the psych ward nationwide Nationwide Author: salem, Oregon Telephone Companies: CenturyLink Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Scents of the Earth Recieved tree bark instead of resin.. Cape May New Jersey
Author: brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Scents of the Earth Cape May , New Jersey

Jun 26 2014
Equippost.com Larry Molenburg I bought what was suppose to be 2- 2007 Freighliner M@ day cabs. After wiring my money I received 2 titles. 1 was a 2005 and the other was 2007. I reached out to Larry and notified him. I then asked him to refund me $ 1000, and we will call it even. He refused. So the I asked him to go a head and refund the truck. He agreed, but after a a week or 10 days (after chasing him for the refund, he asked me if he could just refund $ 500 and I said no, but agreed to $ 1000. He promised me that they had overnighted the check May 7th. after getting a run aroiund for a week, he finally quit answering my calls/texts/emails. Carrollton Texas Author: Cordova, Tennessee Truck Dealers: Equippost.com Carrollton, Texas

Jun 26 2014
U.S. COMMEMORATIVE GALLERY FREE COIN DEPARTMENT, NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTER ***WARNING: Though this company may be reputable, they may be misleading*** Canton Ohio
Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: U.S. COMMEMORATIVE GALLERY Canton, Ohio

Jun 26 2014
Discovery Ranch for girls DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR GIRLS IT JUST MONEY!! Cedar City Utah Author: st george , Utah Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Discovery Ranch for girls Cedar City, Utah