Customer satisfaction commitment: May International | Ripoff Report

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream they charged my credit card $99.95 after my free trial. Said it was in fine print. St. George Internet Author: battle creek, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Angelina Jolie wrinkle cream RIP OFF ST. George UT
Author: Dothan, Alabama Beauty Salons: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Feb 05 2017
Imperial interest George weissfisch Fraud theft Pasadena Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Landlords: Imperial interest Pasadena tx 77505, Texas

Feb 03 2017
SATIN YOUTH IS A SCAM Company ! St. George Utah Do your RESEARCH!! Author: Mcconnellsburg, Pennsylvania Skin Care: SATIN YOUTH St. George, Utah

Feb 03 2017
Ticket Fullfillment Service may have other names paid over $1000 for Rolling Stone tickets and was sent tickets for some group I nver heard of. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Credit Card Fraud: Ticket Fullfillment Service Internet

Feb 02 2017
Treasury Department Representative George Steward Person acting as representative for Treasury Department to give a $9,200.00 grant. Cambridge Massachusett Author: Huntsville, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Treasury Department Representative Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Satin Youth SatinYouth Instant Wrinkle Reducer Capital LLC Highly deceptive advertising for Satin Youth Wrinkle Cream St. George Utah Author: Gainesville, Florida Skin Care: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

Jan 31 2017
Advanced Microflight Stephan Wolf, John (Jack) Thorne Did not return the expensive modules I sent for repair. May have sold them to someone else. Nevada City California Author: Rio Linda, California Electronic Manufacturers: Advanced Microflight Nevada City, California

Jan 29 2017
Loot Inc. gamewar Rip off did not deliver goods will not reply to my emails. Delaware Internet Author: St George, Utah Video Stores: Loot Inc. Internet

Jan 27 2017
SatinYouth Ripoff, Scam, Rude, Obnoxious St. George Utah Author: Westminster, California Miscellaneous Companies: SatinYouth St. George, Utah

Jan 27 2017
Bridgecrest The Ugly Duckling, DriveTime DriveTime Stole from my Mom and is getting away With it Phoenix Arizona Oh Robert! Author: Dacula, Georgia Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 26 2017
Satin Youth/Beauty wrinkle cream Scam for beauty creams. Charged $90 a piece for 2 trial samples St. George Utah Author: Mt Holly, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Satin Youth/Beauty wrinkle cream Internet

Jan 26 2017
Satin youth/ Beauty Wrinkle Cream I cancelled sent two different products Saint George Utah Author: Price, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: Satin youth/ Beauty Wrinkle Cream Saint George , Utah

40, Report #1352035

Jan 25 2017
Satin Youth Rendevouzcream , Beauty Cream Scammed with promise of free sample, then charged for product. St. George Utah Author: Arvada, Colorado Alternative Health: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 25 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream and Beauty Wrinkle Reducer A total rip off St. George Utah Author: Draper, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: beauty wrinkle Internet

Jan 24 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer I responded to an email to receive a free trial offer of $4.95 for shipping and handling only. There was no mention of this being a subscription order. I read everything on the page. Then they charged my credit card for 99.95 and 89.95 for the cream.  St. George, UT St. George, UT Author: Mars, Pennsylvania Eye Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St. George, UT,

Jan 24 2017
Smith Loan Assistance Nick Thomas I received an Email telling me that I had gotten a loan on the Internet in May/2014 from Cash America USA that had never been repaid. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Collection Agency's: Smith Loan Assistance Internet

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
New Age Consultants, LLC Kris KentKevin KentEric Cousins Kris and his company New Age Consultants entered into an agreement to be a consultant for our small public company including and focusing in a Marketing Awraeness program. They were paid a significant upfront fee and after three weeks of no activity and no response from the company, the agreement was terminated. We demanded for our funds to be returned and after a week fo calls an emails, Kris agreed that they would refund us. They did NOTHING and spent the initial funds. Kris said he was working on another deal so that he would be able to reimburse us!! We placed calls to the other partners and they would not return our calls. We have also filed a compalint with the SEC regarding thier fradulant tactics. Be aware, they are out of Milford, NH and are a Vevada corporation. 4 George St, Milford, NH 03055 New Hampshire Author: Austin, Texas Business Consulting: New Age Consultants, LLC Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Rivita Youth Unaurthoirzed Charges 89.95 and 99.95 Rip Off St. George Utah Author: Plano, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Instant Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jan 22 2017
George Villanueva FitCare, FitCare USA Investment Scam. False promises! Midland Park New Jersey Author: Hohokus, New Jersey Investment Brokers: George Villanueva Midland Park, New Jersey

Jan 21 2017
Masano Auto Retailers Tom Masano IncMasano FordMasano USA This dealership will have no respect for your time, and will not do a good job checking a vehicle before putting it up for sale, despite what they may say or advertise, it will not be true. Reading Pennsylvania Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Masano Auto Retailers Reading, Pennsylvania

Jan 19 2017
jkm ribbons Ordered ribbon last May, backordered ad nausea, ask for refund, told the company only gives credit, then said would refund within 21 days, day 69 now and still no refund Trenton New Jersey Author: Idleyld Park, Oregon Specialty Stores: jkm ribbons Internet

Jan 19 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Mo Charged m3 $89 for a trial that should have cost $4.95 St George Utah Author: Wantage, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Mo St George, Utah