GEORGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: george
There may be more specific results for "george"
For more specific results for "george"
Showing 1-25 of 4,994 Found Reports For more specific results for "george"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Gary Toushek Author, Writer -Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Vancouver B.C Canada Gary Toushek-Coauthor violated terms and conditions of our business contract and ripped me off Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide What's Happened to Paul Priore is Very Sad Author: Flushing, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Gary Toushek -Vancouver B.C Canada Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Kti Modern Eye Delight Skin Refresh Brand Free Trial is just a rip-off Santa Ana California Author: ST GEORGE, Utah Skin Care: Kti Modern Eye Delight Santa Ana, California

Sep 20 2017
Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Business Builder Enterprises CreditMakover.Biz does not provide ANY service, only threats to RUIN my business credit!!! Internet Complete IDIOTS. Business Credit SCAM for sure! Author: , Business Consulting: Business Builder Enterprise - creditmakeover.biz Internet

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
I Was The Victim of A Con Man That Wrote A Completely Fabricated Ripoff Report Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 15 2017
TACO BUENO Good morning Mr. Bulkley,My name is George Hardwick and we spoke over 2 weeks ago in regards to a broken tooth I incurred while eating at restaurant #3021. When we spoke you apologized for the lack of service we received on how store personnel handled Broken Molar at Taco Bueno they don't care! RICHARDSON Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: TACO BUENO RICHARDSON, Texas

Sep 05 2017
walker Cavapoos George Walker Fraudulent breeder; promised puppy and free shipping for $700 wired by Western Union. Website features adorable puppy pics. I became suspicious because of up front payment by wire. also, emails and website full of misspellings and poor grammar Ohio Agreed! Walker Cavapoos are a ripoff Author: Florida Sales People: walker Cavapoos Ohio

Sep 04 2017
Financial Wealth Coach Dr. Craig Ponder I hired Dr. Ponder about 2 years ago to serve as my Financial Planner as I was about to retire. I paid him over $14,000 for his service which wsd to include fixing my credit as well as long term investments. He never helped with my credit repair which he charged $3497.00. He did not help repair my credit. Additionally he set me up in a Fractured Security policy in the amount oc $250K which I cannot touch. I feel he is in business for himself. I feel he is a total fraud and needs to be investigated. Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** LIES * LIES * LIES * LIES Author: Riverside, California Financial Services: Financial Wealth Coach Ontario, California

Sep 01 2017
All Things Beauty Shop Beauty Boutique Takes money WITHOUT giving product! Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: St. George, Utah Weightloss Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 31 2017
Jody's Secret Failed to deliver an order that was paid for. Internet Author: St. George, Ontario Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 30 2017
walker cavapoo puppies aka George Walker aka Travis Cavapoo puppies Posted ad on Puppyfind with phony pictures, per Google image search. Will not accept paypal. See complaint about Travis cavapoo puppies San Antonio, Texas Internet
Author: Modesto, California Internet Fraud: walkercavapoopuppies Internet

Aug 29 2017
Aspen Dental of Klamath Falls Oregon Dr. George McKee, Aspen Dental of Roseburg Oregon, Two Thirty Dental LLC, Dr Mark Habermeyer DDS I am a victim of Aspen Dental Klamath Falls Oregon and Dr. George McKee Klamath Falls Oregon
author correction: Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Dental Services: Aspen Dental of Klamath Falls Oregon Klamath Falls, Oregon

Aug 28 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty Wrinkle Cream Beauty wrinkle reducer Nuvalift Company advertised samples for 4.95 then charges CC over $100 St George Utah 1-855-511-1244 on 08/02/2017 orrdered online beaute instant wrinkle reducer shipping 4.95 beauty wrinkle cream 1 oz and and beaute wrinkle eye cream ship 3.95 (didn't get eye cream got a serum) chgd to CC on 8/18 for 89.00 and 99.00 for monthly shipments i did not sign up to received future shipments such a scam! I called them about this got a big run around and one agent Daniel cancled my future shipments I wanted to talk to a supervisor got another big runaround I want to get refunded asap they are not going to take me down I made several calls and got no one to help with my refund at all Las Vegas or Edson New Jersey Internet Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Beauty Salons: Beauty Wrinkle Cream Internet

Aug 25 2017
Two Thirty Dental, Aspen Dental of Klamath Falls Oregon, Aspen Dental of Roseburg Oregon, Dr. George McKee, Dr. Mark Habermeyer DDS caution, beware of this dental practice, they damaged my tooth to the tune of $2000 Klamath Falls oregon
Author: Oregon Dental Services: Two Thirty Dental Klamath Falls, Oregon

Aug 25 2017
Walker Cavapoo Puppies George C Walker aka John Enow and John Enos Cavapoo Puppy Scam Cleveland Ohio Author: Thornton, Colorado On-Line Stores: Walker Cavapoo Puppies Cleveland, Ohio

15, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
George Vassilas State Farm George Vassilas State Farm Insurance is a Dishonest, Fraud & Untrustworthy Hyattsville Maryland
Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Insurance Agencies: George Vassilas State Farm Hyattsville, Maryland

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Psychic christine aka Jennifer Christine George PSYCHIC EXPERT SCAM BY JENNIFER GEORGE Miami, Florida Mrs a Marion Psychic & S.W Miami Madame Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: psychicexpert.com Aka Jennifer George Florida

Aug 08 2017
Jullen Skin Care Illujen Eye Creme 888-687-7431 Jullen Skin Care 888-687-7397 Charged full price for so-called trial products tustin California Author: north prince george, Virginia Beauty Products: Jullen Skin Care tustin, California

Aug 07 2017
Gladia Coin Bit coin investment Internet Gladiacoin - Jet coin Author: St George, Utah Investment Brokers: Gladia Coin Internet

Aug 07 2017
Jorge Pacheco, Edith Pacheco, George Pacheco Tile Job; EXTREME Negligence North Miami Beach Florida
Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Home Improvements: Jorge Pacheco North Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 05 2017
International Award Services George Hyde, Awards and Final Judging Director. I received a letter from the company, Stating that I won $ 2,000,000,00 And in the letter I was asked if I wanted to take a lump sum, of $1,325,000,00 Or take payments of$ 66,666,66 But that I needed to send $12.99 for Delivery fee, or an additional $3.00 for rush processing. Which would be $15.99. So I sent the first $12.99 in, And about a month later I received another letter stating almost the exact same thing as the first letter. And wanting another $12.99 or $15.99 for rush processing. So by this time I got on the internet and discovered this site. So this is where we stand. I hope they catch this guy and shut down his phony scam. It would really be nice to make the guy pay the money to everyone he promised. Just sayin... KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: Dry Ridge, Kentucky Miscellaneous Companies: International Award Services KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Aug 04 2017
Readers Digest/Joey G.Field George Miller Mega Millions and Multi-State Lottery Association i had several phone calls from 3 different people stating i won 550.000 2.5 Million and now 8.5 million Rochester New York Author: San Jose, California Cross-Border Scams: Readers Digest/Joey G.Field Nationwide