Your Search | georgia power

Dec 02 2016
Jasper Contractors, Inc  Ripping off their salesmen Internet Totally Accurate Author: jonesborough, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Jasper Contractors Internet

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
SkyVault360.com Company offers free trial with Credit Card information, then refuses to cancel the Trial Account when requested Internet Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Internet: SkyVault360.com Internet

Dec 02 2016
Hoverboard360 IMoto Hoverwear360 I bought a Hoover board December 2016 I received a email stating that I had to send it back because of the recall I sent it back and I was under the impression that I would get a refund I have not heard from them and everytime I call no one answers the phone it keeps sending you to the voicemail Internet Author: Ellenwood, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Hoverboard360 Internet

Dec 02 2016
ServGov, LLC Fraud Company Los Angeles California Author: Smyrna, Georgia Financial Services: ServGov, LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 02 2016
DermEssence naturalbeautyskincream.com Deceptive Marketing, Scammers, Illegal Practices Albany Georgia Author: Bangor, Maine Beauty Salons: DermEssence Albany, Georgia

Dec 02 2016
Micah Da Mac Fraud scamming wig maker ATL, GEORGIA Internet Author: Miami, Florida Hair Salons: Micah Da Mac Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire scammers, never shipped, bad, Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
Buy Squad Deceptive Sales & Pricing Information Beaverton, OR Internet Author: Georgia TVs & VCRs: Buy Squad Internet

Dec 02 2016
power seller digital False Advertising - No intention of honoring low prices Unknown Internet Author: Edwardsville, Illinois Cameras & Video: power seller digital Internet

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

The Mallery Hall Collection The Mallery Hall Furniture Scam Loganville Georgia
Author: San Diego, California Furniture & Furnishings: The Mallery Hall Collection Loganville, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
Progress Residential Rent Progress Refused to refund Pet Deposit and Continues to charge Pet Fee when I Did Not Bring my Pet! Alpharetta Georgia Author: Dallas, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Progress Residential Alpharetta, Georgia

Dec 01 2016
VALUPASS VALUE BEST SCAM GEORGIA Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: VALUPASS Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES CINDY JOHNSON AND HER HUSBAND I bought a teacup yorkie from them for $490 and when i told her to ship the dog she said the freight comany wanted another $750 before they could release the dog to insure her. When i told her I had no more money to pay for what she saod was already included on shipping the dog. Never heard from her again. BIGGEST SCAM EVER ALBANY Internet GEORGIA Author: rowlett, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: JOHNSONS T CUP YORKIES Internet

Nov 30 2016
Nguyen Thi Thuy Van (tommy.dick2933@gmail.com) Ordered a Dell Monitor on Nov. 26 and no response after six attempts via e-mail and account messaging. (((REDACTED)))Huntington beach 92647 California Internet Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia On-Line Stores: Nguyen Thi Thuy Van Internet

Nov 30 2016
Atlanta Auction Access 5500 frontage rd forest park ga 302975960 frontage rd forest park ga 30297 ATLANTA AUCTION ACCESS INC1774 IRIS DR. CONYERS GA 770-918-6883 publicautoauction.org/ SELLING CARS WITHOUT TITLES FOREST PARK Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auction Access FOREST PARK, Georgia

Nov 30 2016
Zippy Shell Donna Yext/Zippy Shell they damage my stuff between storage and moving it from PA to GA and dont want to fix it . i was told i had full insurance when i did a claim they tell me i was not fully insured (((REDACTED))) Whitehall, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Double Power Technology, Inc. Digital Age Technologies Lies About Warranty Service, Steals Money for Labor Costs Ontario California Author: Buffalo, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Double Power Technology, Inc. Ontario, California

Nov 30 2016
CMC Winder of Georgia Curtis Terrible work quality-Terrible attitude-Nasty Nasty people Winder GA Author: Georgia Landscape Companies: CMC WInder of Georgia GA

Nov 30 2016
Envato, Themeforest.net, graphicriver.net codecanyon.net Horrible Customer Support After Purchasing Their Products! Victoria 3000 Australia Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Software: Envato Internet

Nov 30 2016
Tribe Transportation Tribe Exspress Tribe Expedite truck job tribe job gainsville jobs Gainesville Georgia Author: keeseville , New York Travel Services: Tribe Transportation Gainesville, Georgia

Nov 29 2016
Satin Youth, Rendezvous Beauty LLC Wrinkle reducer New Jersey Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Beauty Salons: Satin Youth Georgia

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet