Your Search | georgia power

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
APE Processing, Llc. Compliant Management SolutionsLitigation Management GroupAvery DavisPaul RobinsonJim Robertson APE Processing Compliant Management Litigation Debt collector Midland Financial Funding Duluth Georgia Author: Woodland Hills, California Collection Agencies: APE Processing, Llc. Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Doctor Recommended Supplements Norax SupplementsAxiom NutraceuticalsLarry BanachRaymond CaronRay CaronLab GenieUSA Labs DirectJames VanBrocklinNew World Herbal Wellness, LLC SCAM! Do not buy Doctor Recommended Brand -- Norax Supplements Shell company SCAM Newnan Georgia Author: Greenville, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Doctor Recommended Supplements Newnan, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Murray Hill National and Leahann Sanders ,National Field Director, SCAM Focus Group Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Murray Hill National Internet

Jun 29 2016
World Financial Group WFG,Transamerica, World System Builder, WSB Plan to live long? Will your FFIUL--WFG’s “top” product--FAIL and leave you with NOTHING? Here's the MATH. Johns Creek, Georgia Nationwide
Author: California Insurance Agencies: World Financial Group Nationwide

Walmart - Walmart Walmart keeping people unemployed Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Food Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Parkside Management Special Assessment Atlanta Georgia Author: Chamblee, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Parkside Management Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
A.P.E Processing Richardson Solutions LTD Archie Financial RG Financial FRAUD Debt Collection Scam Duluth Georgia Author: College Park , Maryland Collection Agencies: A.P.E Processing Duluth, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Tracy Martin T&T Fence Fence installation scam, Lithia Springs, GA Lithia Springs Georgia
Trying to scam other people. Author: Mableton, Georgia Building Services: Tracy Martin

12, Report #1220975

Jun 28 2016
OPTIMALBANKCARD Beware of the Optimal Bankcard Merchant Payment Scam!! Nationwide Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: OPTIMALBANKCARD Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Local Lighthouse hung up when questioned about affiliation with Google Local Lighthouse cold called me saying they needed to update my google information so I would show up in search engines. If I did not talk to someone people would not find my business. When I questioned their affiliation with Google and asked again for their business name (I had already written it down). The person I spoke to hung up. internet Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province

Jun 28 2016
Ace High Marketing Pay delay Atlanta Georgia Author: Kentucky Event Planners & Sites: Ace High Marketing Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2016
Meineke car care center Rip off. snellville Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Meineke car care center snellville, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
National Family Solutions Ripped me off/stole hundreds! Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Legal Services: National Family Solutions

Jun 27 2016
Merchants Credit Bureau Pat Birone Brian McKinney Cursed me out literally because she did not teach me a job she ad been doing 20 years, she did not want to share commission. Augusta Georgia Author: Augusta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Merchants Credit Bureau Augusta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Mighty quip Uses lies to sell overpriced power equipment to elderly people in home Depot parking lots Indiana Author: Sumas, Washington Door to Door Sales: Mighty quip Indiana

Jun 27 2016
Cavender Auto Gainesville Georgia Guess What? Author: Georgia Auto Dealers: Cavender Auto Gainesville , Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Worldpay Excessive Fees!! Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Worldpay Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Leslie's Pool Service Incompetent, destroy items not related to repairs Doraville, GA Nationwide Author: Roswell, Georgia Pools & Saunas: Leslie's Pool Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
DoHardMoney.com DHMDo Hard Money DO HARD MONEY ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!!! West Jordan Utah
Author: Macon, Georgia Loans: DoHardMoney.com West Jordan, Utah

Jun 27 2016
North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132........ Amanda Scammers Dallas Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Maintenance Companies: North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132 Dallas, Georgia