Your Search | georgia motors

Sep 20 2014
Capitol City Nissan Sales: Wayne, Manager: Jay They lied, they do not respond to emails, pretend to take care of issues but just wasted my time. Chamblee Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Capitol City Nissan Chamblee, Georgia

Sep 20 2014
Wesley Berry flowerdeliveryexpress.com A scam no delivery no answers Internet Author: Lithonia, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Wesley Berry Internet

Sep 20 2014
Florida department of transportation FDOT Toll By Plate RIPOFF!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Oldsmar, Florida Toll Booth Cashiers: Florida department pof transportation Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Going Strong Sports Shamus Goss Worst customer service ever. no accountabilty and all around bad vendor. Norcross Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Small Business Services: Going Strong Sports Norcross, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
NCO National Financial. Will not provide email address on website and contacted place of employment, not me directly Attempting to continue to claim debt after should have been resolved. Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Canton, Georgia Colleges and Universities: NCO Horsham, Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2014
Abbas Foods Sufi Hassan, Theft of Services Stealing from vendors and leave them with the bills. Theft of services Clarkston Georgia Author: Crestview, Florida Shipping & Handling: Abbas Foods Clarkston, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Freelancer I have been trying to get my money released for 3 weeks. I have taking my pictures 8 times with my driver license and the verification code they assigned me in the proper position exactly like the sample image but each time they would just reject it. Sydney, New South Wales Australia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Freelancer Sydney, New South Wales

Sep 19 2014
PRIMARY SOLUTIONS GROUP, Greater Atlanta Area, SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! Fraud, Extortion, Identity Theft, RON MIXON PRIMARY SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATES VIOLATIONS OF FDCPA and FCRA; Fraudulent Debt Collection Practices Alpharetta Georgia
Author: Lakeside, Michigan Collection Agencies: PRIMARY SOLUTIONS GROUP, Greater Atlanta Area, SCAM!!! SCAM!!! SCAM!!! Fraud, Extortion, Identity Theft, RON MIXON Alpharetta, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Axiom Nutraceuticals - Metaugus Inc Axiom - Jay Connaughton Axiom Nutraceuticals ,BKA Metaugus Inc, Scam Company Full Of Deceit & Lies Newnan Georgia
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Axiom Nutraceuticals - Metaugus Inc Newnan, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
Premium Nutraceticals LLC I ordered the free trial for $4.95 and during the order process the website crashed. Then 15 days later I'm charged $89.99 reoccuring charge which I never agreed to. Martinez Georgia Author: Snellville, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Premium Nutraceticals LLC Martinez, Georgia

Sep 19 2014
274 nutra Alpha jacked charging me 89 dollars every two weeks for a $4.95 trial offer and only received once and doesn't not give me information to cancel aurora Colorado Colorado Author: dallas, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: 274 nutra Internet

Sep 19 2014
Central Source LLC Annual Credit Report.com This company is a rip-off!!! First, they charge you for what should be your free yearly credit report and an expensive monthly reporting service with no easy way to cancel it. Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Harrison Township, Michigan Credit Services: Central Source LLC Internet

Sep 19 2014
Madrina Angelique RitualWitchShop Fake Naganga Fake Palera Fake Elegba Head Fetishes Selling of Alleged Cosecrated Initiate Only Items Online Georgia
Author: Idaho Psychic Fortune Tellers: Madrina Angelique Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Graphics in Atlanta & Mike/ Victor Jenkins TERRIBLE!!! Ghetto Unprofessional Takes Your Money Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Graphics in Atlanta & Mike/ Victor Jenkins TERRIBLE!!! Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
The closeout club The closeout club stole my money! Miami Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: The closeout club Miami, Florida

Sep 18 2014
RHEEM A/C RHEEM COMPLETE A/C SYSTEM... this is my shoutout for anyone who can help me yell, holler, bello etc. to get help here... I had a new A/C System installed 9.18.14 and have since then had no proper a/c, constant having to call the installer who replaced coils and as late as yesterday, added some sealant and a new coil... obviously there is freaking freon leaking and when I contacted RHEEM at their headquarters, they claimed no responsibilitu///shoved it back to the installer and the Rheem supplier down here in S. Florida... when I contacted Rheem 9.8.14, I was told by Melissa, and then Troy, supervisor, that I had to deal with the distributor... Rheem claims no responsibility...I have tried to reach the President of the company and am on hold until I am given to a voicemail to leave my name and number...just today, I tried again, 9.18.14, to no avail- I left 2 message with Ms. Collins... the number I called today was 479.648.4940 every which way I try, I bump into walls and no help... the Rheem installer claims not to know what to do... HELP! PLEASE! ATLANTA, Georgia or FORT SMITH, ARKANSAS Author: HALLANDALE, Florida Appliances: RHEEM A/C ATLANTA, GA, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Precision Tune Chas Moore owner/operator Paid for complete tune-up and they ripped me off Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Precision Tune Decatur, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Rooms To Go Leather layer peeling OFF, BAD Quality on Expensive Sofas Atlanta Nationwide
Author: SUWANEE, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
senior life insurance worst company ever, ripoff isn't the word for them scum would be too kind Thomasville, Georgia Author: College Park, Georgia Brokerage Companies: senior life insurance Thomasville, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Pravda SEO/Oleg Lavitas Refused to pay for work done, constantly editing and changing information Brooklyn New York
Author: columbus, Georgia Small Business Services: Pravda SEO/Oleg Lavitas Internet

Sep 17 2014
CG&L Photography Ethereal Photography, Courtney Gonzalez, Atlanta Life Photography Company took our money but never gave us our pictures. Always has excuses and always has different contact information Atlanta Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Photography: CG&L Photography Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
parts geek I received a previously returned part and pieces were missing. marlton new Jersey
Author: valdosta, Georgia Auto Parts: parts geek Internet

Sep 17 2014
instaloan snellvilla ga stole all my belongings lilburn Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: instaloan snellvilla ga lilburn, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
American Careers LLC Rip-Off-Major Scam!!!! save your $$$$ Baltimore Maryland Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Employment Services: American Careers LLC Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 17 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Local Lighthouse. Local Lighthouse dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Local Lighthouse recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Georgia Internet Services: Local Lighthouse Select State/Province