GEORGIA MOTORS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: georgia motors
There may be more specific results for "georgia motors"
For more specific results for "georgia motors"
Showing 26-50 of 50,438 Found Reports For more specific results for "georgia motors"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
One and Only Motors Unless You Like Throwing Money Away, Star Far Away!! Doraville Georgia Author: Murrayville, Georgia Auto Dealers: One and Only Motors Doraville , Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Spanos Motors Sold me a defected car Daytona Beach Florida Internet Author: PALMCOAST, Florida Auto Dealers: Spanos Motors Internet

Oct 13 2017
Mark Bott, Owner, Operation Kidsafe International Do NOT deal with Mark Bott, Huckster, Liar, Thief Springfield Illinois Would you let this person work for you Author: Roswell, Georgia Sales People: Mark Bott, Operation Kidsafe Springfield, Illinois

Oct 13 2017
Time investment company Blue Ribbon Foods Whole sale foods Ellsworth foods Company Fraud West bend Wisconsin Author: Newnan, Georgia Liars: Time investment company West bend, Wisconsin

IRS TAX ID EIN FILING SERVICE irs-tax-id.com/ fraud Internet
Author: Dallas, Georgia Income tax: IRS TAX ID Internet

Oct 13 2017
Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Benefit Savings 1-800-315-1369; Valu-pass ,temp login info to use at valu-pass.com password welcome2vpRashad Poole representative congrats you were selected to receive rewards card valued at $200 --try 2 promotions Benefits Savings for $2.27; Valupass for $4.95 -- today you will be charged $6.27. If you don't like the offers, simply contact both after 14 day trial peroid. If you like you will be charged monthly $22 for Benefit Savings and $29.95 a month for Valu-Pass Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Engerized Marketing for Rewards Redemption Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
First Class Entertainment Rennix Leo Big Ren This individual is a SCAM!!!! He charged $10,000 to schedule tour dates, event planning, and tour dates... but delivered Nothing.. Each time contacted he said he is working on it.. but it has been Six Months already!! Do not trust this person or his business.. There is nothing First Class about it!!!! Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: First Class Entertainment Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet

Oct 12 2017
Gayborhood Carma Productions Misleading, Untruthful, Shady atlanta Georgia Author: Celebration, Florida Realtors: Gayborhood atlanta, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
Luxury cars of gwinnett,llc United Motors Norcross Georgia Author: East point, Georgia Abusive Parents: Unusual Rip-Off: Luxury cars of gwinnett,llc Norcross, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
Storm Assist Inc, stormassist.com, Ronald Wolfbauer,Ron Wolfbauer, Travis Wolfbauer False, deceptive and misleading advertising stating guaranteed weekly pay and numerous other things Florida Nationwide
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Home Improvements: Storm Assist Inc Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Citizens Disability Does nothing to assist you in getting disability. Unprofessioal Author: Adel, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: Citizens Disability ,

Oct 11 2017
Kamron KA-42 Home theater system I fell victim to this camp today in North. Georgia Two men in a black Escalade North Carolina plates Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron KA-42 Home theater system Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Rising Phoenix Healing Center Angela; TheMadPsychic WTF? Is she really psychic? Chickamauga Georgia
Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Psychic: Rising Phoenix Healing Center Chickamauga, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Jones Motors, Heather Beard, Beard Freight Brokerage Heather Beard and Jones Motors LIARS AND THIEFS Limerick Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Trucking Companies: Jones Motors Limerick, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
Mark Nestingen Fraud Posing as a Private Money Lender for Real Estate Investors Apple Valley Minnesota Author: Dacula, Georgia Loans: Mark Nestingen Apple Valley, Minnesota

Oct 11 2017
Estes Services Estes Heating and Air Friends, dont let friends, buy new A/C's Atlanta Georgia
Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Estes Services Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Trucks and Moore Services Owner: Larry MooreSales: Tyler Moore Trucks and Moore refused to refund my entire deposite after they refused to work on my vehicle Augusta Georgia Author: Grovetown, Georgia Car Parts & Accessories: Trucks and Moore Services Augusta, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Eugene Good fellas auto... Decatur Georgia STILL lying Author: Tucker, Georgia Auto Dealers: Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Decatur , Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 11 2017
McNeil Stokes He promised me that I was a named plaintiff in a class action suit in the case of Coleman Jackson vs. State board of pardons and paroles so he told me to wait 5 years before I received any money from the suit. so I waited until that time came for McNeil Stokes to contact me. he had all my information which included my address and telephone number but he never gave me a call or sent me a letter or any information about the case at all .Atlanta Georgia Author: Townsend, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: McNeil Stokes Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
DriveTime Used Car Sales Morrow, Georgia Nationwide Author: Fairburn, Georgia Auto Dealers: DriveTime Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Kharma Aknu Kharma,Aknu International Spiritual Physique Stole my money & lied that she was sending product. When I emailed hdr she it was coming and got an attitude. It never arrived. Beverly Hills California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Seminar Programs: Kharma Aknu Beverly Hills, California