Your Search | get weekly paychecks

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Disgruntled Former Employee Author: calabasas, California Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Internet

Aug 23 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bakersfield, California Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 23 2016
Ryan Yokk Sellers beware he will steal from you. This buyer he will buy items from you then return something else back for a full refund and not get your items back. He is a fraud so sellers beware. Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Ryan Yokk Davenport, Iowa

Aug 23 2016
Avis car rental You don't get what you paid for even though you have paid for proof. nationwide Nationwide Author: hamilton, New Jersey Car Rentals: Avis car rental Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
Happierabroad.com happier abroad aka Winston Wu The website is a fraud and they try and get your personal info and extort you dont give your credit card info even if you think you want to purchase some e-book or whatever Phillipines Internet Author: Los Angeles, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Happierabroad.com happier abroad Internet

Aug 20 2016
Nourse Automall Used Trucks Do not buy from these people! You will get ripped off and left with a vehicle that is less than safe! Chillicothe Ohio Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nourse Automall Used Trucks Ohio

Mariane Lynda Jensen She kidnapped my son! MURFREESBORO, Tennessee
Family Matters Author: East Northport, New York Ex-Wives: Mariane Lynda Jensen MURFREESBORO,, Tennessee

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Time Share Assistance Said he would buy our time share and get it removed from our credit report Land O Lakes Florida Author: Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Time Share Assistance Land O Lakes , Florida

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Chris Curry Programs Facebook Programs I have spent $97/month for 7 months. I have left numerous messages about getting the program and could not get the support to assist me in getting the program to work. Jacksonville, FL Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Chris Curry Programs Internet

Aug 18 2016
Softweak Corp. Aspire MarketingSimon Watson Sr. ManagerAshley Moore extension 039Sam Davis SupervisorMatthew Jonas extension 0261-866-775-3928 Rec'd 1st call in April 2016 saying my computer was compromised and would crash if I didn't get it fixed.Internet Author: Drummonds, Tennessee Computer Fraud: Softweak Corp. Internet

Aug 18 2016
No Company Lost to them $475.00 and they want another$150.00 to get loan that I have not received. Chicago , Internet Author: Hobbs, New Mexico Loans: Cash Net aka Cash Net USA Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Jewish referral service Jwiz Dapey Assaf Promised referrals to my therapy practice. Took post-dated credit card statements for close to $1000. Did not get a single referral. Kew Gardens New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish referral service Kew Gardens, New York

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
pearl-e-whites they tell you its a trial and you can cancel withi 14 days, but no way to get ahold of them Internet Author: TERRE HAUTE, Indiana Dental Services: pearl-e-whites Internet

Aug 17 2016
Postal Work Authority This Company is a Scam. They do not help people get positions with the Postal Service. Nationwide Author: Alabama Federal Government: Postal Work Authority Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to total customer satisfaction. FBA Stores – Online Auction Learning Center offers overwhelming support on Amazon training no matter your level of experience.*UPDATE: Online Auction Learning Center pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Issues resolved Author: Northridge, California Seminar Programs: Online Auction Learning Center RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Rockland, Massachusetts