Your Search | get weekly paychecks

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Boost mobile over charges and unnessary fees. I buy $100.00 phones and i always put insurance on them..I then have to pay 50.00 everytime i file a claim to get a new phone so i end up paying 200-300 dollars extra for a $100.00 phone Raleigh Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boost mobile Internet

Sep 04 2015
American standard online This is a scam, they request $199.00 for a list of homes in foreclosure. They tell you they offer a refund and then come up with reasons why you cant get your money back. Nationwide Author: walkerton, Indiana Housing Rentals: american standard online Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
Xurli REVIEW: Xurli dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Xurli helps businesses promote online & find new customers. Online marketing is tough. Xurli is among best for helping small & local businesses stand out from competition to get found online. *UPDATE: Xurli pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Xurli recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
mr. lerner Author: St George, Utah Search Engine Optimization: Xurli, Xurli, LLC Xurli Marketing St George , Utah

Sep 03 2015
Samba Express Inc They took a $20.00 deposit for a road test then took another $20.00 for the test which wasn't taken because my friend had forgot his permit. So they kept the other $20.00 saying it was part of the test which was never taken. So they took the whole $40.00 for a test that was never taken. I understand that they could keep the deposit but they took the other 20.00 just for us to be told that he couldn't take the test because he forgot his permit and to make another appointment and it would cost another $35.00 to retake a test that was never taken in the first place. How can they get away with something like this they are ripping people off money. Especially when we live like 20 minutes to get there. Warren Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Samba Express Inc Warren, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Lexington Doc Prep LLC REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC.'s executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.Our approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: TILER, Texas Consumer Services: LEXINGTON DOC PREP BOCA RATON, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Need my transcript SCAM, DO NOT USE. WONT GET MONEY BACK Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Need my transcript Internet

Sep 02 2015
Google Adsense Can't setup and account to get my money Internet Author: Nashville, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: GoogleAdsense Internet

Sep 01 2015
Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Financial AID Financial Aid at Kaplan miss led me and cause me not to be able to not get enough loans for 3 semesters left to graduate for my bachelors degree in Gerontology. Daven Port Iowa Internet Author: flemington, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Davenport Iowa Internet

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
intoxalock terrible service, faulty devices, and good luck trying to get ahold of this company, someone should report them to the better business bureau . as a outside observer, the faulty hardware e is very dangerous to the driver aswell as other drivers, when it observer to there faulty business practices ioha Nationwide I agree... Author: dickson, Tennessee Auto Security: intoxalock Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Audra Miller Interiors Audra Miller Would not release the bathromm design drawings to mysely or my contractor to get an additional bid. Newport Beach California Author: N. Tustin, California Architects & Designers: Audra Miller Interiors Newport Beach, California

Sep 01 2015
Ace settlement department Ace cash services Trying to get money. I've never had dealings with this company but they sent me info about a settlement. On the Internet Internet
Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Cash Services: Ace settlement department Internet

Sep 01 2015
Quality Used OEM, Aldabria, Chalkstone Auto, Shebee Liars, bounced my paychecks, lost my personal tools Taunton Massachusetts Author: Taunton , Massachusetts Auto Parts: Quality Used OEM Taunton, Massachusetts

Sep 01 2015
Scott Yancy Abundance EDU Lied about what was promised to get your money South Jordan Utah Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy South Jordan, Utah

Sep 01 2015
SVJ Moving & Storage Company Don't get ripped off Wyndmoor Pennsylvania Author: Barto, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: SVJ, Inc. Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania

20, Report #1201334

Sep 01 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to customer satisfaction. We have implemented strategic preparation ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs for documents effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Lexington Doc Prep, LLC., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tennessee Consumer Services: Lexington Doc Prep Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Sep 01 2015
Matt Bscak SCAM; GET RICH QUICK, SWANNEE Georgia Author: stone mtn., Georgia Tutoring: Matt Bscak

Aug 31 2015
Curveysecrets.com Curveysecrets, @curveysecrets on instagram Curveysecrets.com is a scam!! You will never get ur items!! California Internet Author: Glenarden, Maryland Clothing Stores: Curveysecrets.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
GN Auto Sales IF YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF BUYING A CAR THIS IS YOUR PLACE chantilly Virginia comment Author: Front Royal, Virginia Auto Dealers: GN Auto Sales chantilly, Virginia