Your Search | get weekly paychecks

Jul 30 2016
Performance Marine Transporters GARY HAMBLIN He stole our deposit money. We can't get in touch with him at all. Before he received our money he was always available. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Shipping Companies: Performance Marine Transporters Florida

2, Report #1319709

Jul 30 2016
Cash bet usa Mike and danny We sent 200 And did not receive our money we suppose got a loan for 5,240 but now they say we need some money they are screemed out and they also call from different numbers I also googled they address now I'll be so wrong wen I get my check and go down there and blow the company up I will not be wrong we also had to purchase a itune card to put the 200$ on it 200 west jackson Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Hot springs Arkansas , Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: Cash bet usa Internet

3, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

4, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

5, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

6, Report #1319609

Jul 29 2016
suddenlink I had the bundle installed in my home in 2013 under my son names and I did not pay the balance of the bill, so my son contacted me and told me that the bill needs to get paid so it could be taken off of his credit report and I thought it was handled by suddenlink representative, but today in 2016 the balance of the bill has been assigned to my daughter's account who has never had any types of dealing with Suddenlink.  Lufkin Texas Author: Lufkin, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: suddenlink Lufkin, Texas

7, Report #1319601

Jul 29 2016
Interactive Brands It's a bate and add scheme, they get you to buy then tell you that you bought other stuff.. They offer incomplete refunds. St-Laurent Quebec Author: Richmond, Kentucky Computer Software: Interactive Brands Quebec

8, Report #1319557

Jul 29 2016
Artistic HospiItality and Resort Constuction I brought crews out to job site in Orlando to install flooring,but due to condition created by Artistic we could not finish job,nor wanted to.Did not get paid for what we did.Thank God we didn't stay,we would have been stuck for more than we were.$8000.00. Lakeland Florida Author: Largo, Florida Small Business Services: Artistic Hospetality and Resort Constuction Lakeland, Florida

9, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

10, Report #1319525

Jul 29 2016
cenutury link century link internet service didn't get carol stream il Nationwide Author: limestone, Tennessee Cable TV: cenutury link Nationwide

11, Report #1319426

Jul 28 2016
Life Wireless Unable to get basic phone operation instructions or to connect with Customer Service for help. Nationwide Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

12, Report #1319360

Jul 28 2016
Pro Solar team These people suckered my elderly parents into signing up for solar energy - absolutely a joke. I've been through hell and back trying to get this resolved with NO HELP from them. They came out with a HIGH PRESSURE salesman and he coerced them into signing up for solar, the numbers on their original assessment COMPLETELY CHANGED and were inaccurate. NOW somehow they are paying MORE MONEY and are locked into a contract - the work was shabby too with a lot of damage to the home. Please do not give these vultures your business, they will treat you terribly! Mooresville North Carolina
Author: North Carolina Consumer Services: Pro Solar team Mooresville, North Carolina

13, Report #1319343

Jul 28 2016
FLIXKING and a sister company called FASTMEDIAZ Movie downloading site that offers free trial. They ask for Credit Card details but insist that you will not be charged. About a week later you will be debited $50 and the movies don't download and its impossible to get your money back Internet Author: Auckland, Alabama On-Line Business: FLIXKING Internet

14, Report #1319297

Jul 27 2016
core solutions group terry judge Terry Judge is a lair and a cheat DO NOT get involved with him or Core solutions. He broke promises.I kept asking for references and never got them. Where I'm from people don't do business with companies that can't be vetted. Bingham Farms, Troy Michigan Author: grover beach, California Business Consultants: core solutions group Bingham Farms, , Michigan

15, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Jul 27 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bakersfield, California Real Estate Services: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

17, Report #1319233

Jul 27 2016
Ron Marcus Said I was given a grant for $9000. Have to pay $200 to get it. Washington D.C. Dist of Columbia Author: EDINBURG, Texas Cash Services: Ron Marcus Washington D.C., Dist of Columbia

18, Report #1319227

Jul 27 2016
GE Equipment bank acct scam Calls to get your bank account info, saying they need to wire you money San Antonio Texas Author: Dublin, Pennsylvania Banks: GE Equipment San Antonio, Texas

19, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

20, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

21, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Social Security Disability Advocates Social Security Disability Benefits(they use multiple names, and multiple phone numbers, NEVER on the internet) I receive text messages daily. Each text has a new phone number. Can't get off list, I tried, they increase call frequency. New York or New Jersey somewhere Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Social Security Disability Advocates Nationwide

23, Report #1319014

Jul 26 2016
UStrustloan Tried to get $3000 from me but they failed and they messed up my bank account. Austin Texas Author: lanham, Maryland Banks: UStrustloan Austin, Texas

24, Report #1200586

Select Student Loan Fraud, Scam, Select Student Loan Los Angeles California
TO ALL SSL CLIENTS – WE ARE NOT A SCAM. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL YOUR SERVICE OR GET A RUFUND PLEASE CALL 866-848-4072 AND WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ISSUE A REFUND. AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND Author: los angeles, California Business Consultants: SelectSLHelp Los Angeles, California

Jul 26 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Disgruntled Former Employee Author: calabasas, California Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side the whole process of your claim. Internet