GFORCE CHIPS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gforce chips
There may be more specific results for "gforce chips"
For more specific results for "gforce chips"
Showing 26-50 of 226 Found Reports For more specific results for "gforce chips"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 25 2015
GForce Performance Chips Do Not Waste Your Money! Junk! Also Drained My Battery Completely Down! Irvine CA Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Auto Parts: GForce Performance Chips Internet

27, Report #1201665

Jan 14 2015
Auto Chips Direct Cant Return Purchase becasue the email address wont take any incoming emails and the phone representatives won't answer. Internet Author: Essex, Connecticut Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Chips Direct Internet

28, Report #1199052

Jan 02 2015
iTritek Solutions Lost my original parts, shoddy repair with generic chips, lack of customer service, didn't honor warranty San Jose,  California iTritek Stood Behind Their Warranty Author: mooresville, North Carolina Television Parts & Services: iTritek Solutions San Jose, CA , California

29, Report #1197105

Dec 26 2014
Frito-Lay, Inc. a few chips in a bag of plain lays with a familiar taste, this do not belong on food Plano Texas Too Funny!! Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Frito-Lay, Inc. Plano, Texas

Nov 18 2014
GForce Performance Chips GForce Absolutely no change to anything. Money wasted Anaheim California Author: Huntsville, Texas Auto Parts: GForce Performance Chips Anaheim, California

Nov 16 2014
Mr . Chips I took my computer in to have him look at it to see if 157 reg errors mean,im new with computers,anyway he told me i needed to get them removed asap or my computer would crash and not work,so i let him have the computer and picked it up a couple hours later,it was slower ,i had 3 new anti virus programs and my other program for anti virus were not there no more and all my photos and vidios including my grandfathers awake vidios were gone were I will never probable see my relatives I never met before are gone,all that is not replaceable,then after 31 days my computer has a keylock in the left hand corner so i cant get into my own computer, Melbourne Florida Author: melbourne, Florida Computer Programmers: Mr . Chips Melbourne, Florida

Oct 11 2014
PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT KASA STORES ONLINE LLC Placed order 10/6, Cancel 10/7 told it was shipped and could not cancel or send back without a fee.Advertised as money back . shipped 10/9 (postmark) Ruturned unopened MINNEOPOLIS, Minnesota Author: Stevenson, Washington Auto Audio Electronics: PREFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT MINNEOPOLIS,, Minnesota

Sep 15 2014
engineperformancechips.com Fuel saver and power upgrade chips for cars or trucks Internet Author: milford , Massachusetts Auto Parts: engineperformancechips.com Internet

Aug 31 2014
sunrise auto reconditioning Brian (owner) was hired to repair vehicle after accident and did a horrible job . brought the car back to have it fixed and now theres runs in the paint , parts that werent even painted , chips and scratches everywhere and my bumper cover is broken largo Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Body Work & Repair: sunrise auto reconditioning largo, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Zynga poker site I bought chips they took it out of my account and did not recieve them for 4 days Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Lubbock, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Zynga poker site Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
GForce Performance Chips Rip Off - No Refund Ivine California A full refund will be provided upon receiving the item back. Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: GForce Performance Chips Ivine, California

Aug 07 2014
Auto chips direct Ordered a chip from them they took the money out of my account and now I can't get ahold of them Florida Author: Dawson creek, Alaska Auto Parts: Auto chips direct Internet

Jul 30 2014
Doubledown Casino (IGT) Glitch in their system-lost 19 million chips-told basically to shut up and they closed my case. Internet Author: Fruita, Colorado Casinos & Cardrooms: Doubledown Casino (IGT) Internet

Jul 30 2014
g force chips clams it makes chips but sells a 35cent resistor louisville Internet Author: Louivville, Kentucky Auto Parts: g force chips Internet

Jul 22 2014
PERFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT A** HOLE RIP ME OFF CHIPS DOES NOT WORK MINNEPOLIS Minnesota Author: Hampton, Virginia Auto Parts: PERFORMANCE CHIPS DIRECT MINNEPOLIS, Minnesota

Jul 10 2014
GF Chips Gforce Chips are real SCAM Irvine California We apologize for the issues. Author: Southfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: GF Chips Irvine, California

Jun 22 2014
G Force Chips G Force Performance Chips said 100% guarntee, will not refund my money for a priduct that does not work Irvine California No record of item being returned back Author: dunedin, Florida Auto Mechanics: G Force Chips Irvine, California

Jun 16 2014
G-Force performance Chips Rude, Responsive and rude, waiting for refund, Rude California Internet Reply to G-force Author: rochester, New York Auto Parts: G-Force performance Chips Internet

May 30 2014
double u casino http:appfacebook,com/doubleucasino/?_f6_sourse=bookmark-apps&fef=bookmark&count=o&fb-6mpos=4-0 they took my monney manny times and then rod me and rip me off 10 billions chips in 3 hours sufer from posttramatic disorer arizona dut they said its in las vegas internet Author: bronx, New York Casinos & Cardrooms: double u casino Select State/Province

May 16 2014
GForce chip gfchips bad,bad,bad The guy called me a f***er after i cancelled my order Irvine California GForce is still trying to BS me. Author: Neenah, Wisconsin Auto Parts: GForce chip Irvine, California

May 15 2014
CHARLES CHIPS (COSMO- OWNER) LINDA NON-PAYMENT FROM COSMO/CHARLES CHIPS FOR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. WALL TOWNSHIP New Jersey
THEY PAID Author: ASHEVILLE, North Carolina Trucking Companies: CHARLES CHIPS (COSMO- OWNER) WALL TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Apr 30 2014
Double Down Casino DDC Slot machine freezes when you win a big jackpot. My chips disappears when I am not playing. Internet Author: Hermosa Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Double Down Casino Internet

Apr 14 2014
ISLAND BREEZE CASINO DEALER REMOVED MY CHIPS WITH OUT CASHING ME OUT Riviera Beach Florida Author: Babson Park, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: ISLAND BREEZE CASINO Riviera Beach, Florida

Apr 12 2014
OB Tree service Oswaldo Beserra . ob tree did some work on my house cut 6 trees I pay them in full $2500 cash and they never came back to pick up the logs from the pine trees and left my yard full of debris and wood chips all over my driveway . stoungton Massachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Landscaping: OB Tree service stoungton, Massachusetts

Mar 25 2014
Cod Squad Fish N Chips aka Bob Toor Theft of Product/services , Failure to pay, Failure to respond Nanaimo BC Canada  Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Cod Squad Fish N Chips Nanaimo, British Columbia