Your Search | ggw (girls gone wild)

Jun 16 2014
ShopNJC, Inc Stole money, now website is gone Litchfield Park Arizona Author: Mazeppa, Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: ShopNJC, Inc Litchfield Park, Arizona

Jun 12 2014
salenastacks and tony green they told me that was gone make me some money all i had to is put a $100 on a perpaid reload card and shevwas gone make me $1500 she said she could not take the money so i did then all of a sudden she stop answeing my calls so and i called my card and my money was gone and now she not answering and she blocked me off instagram nation wide Author: Barstow, California Liars: salenastacks and tony green Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Murietta Acquisitions CEO of Murietta Acquisitions - Murietta Apartments Sherman Oaks CA This company is full of slum lords. they hate the environment and also have had cracked pavements and rusty-peeled pavements for their tenants for many years now-they never fix it! yet they keep charging exorbitant fees to tenants . they are likely to be sued and have had many complaints. people feel it is a horrible place to live. these are inhumane idiots . even one of their companies seems to have gone bankrupt. they keep singing the same sad whiny tune Sherman Oaks California Author: llllll, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Murietta Acquisitions Select State/Province

Jun 11 2014
Sony Corporation Sony Customer Service has gone down the drain Laredo Texas
Author: Clayton, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Sony Corporation Laredo, Texas

Jun 08 2014
www.electronics1555 I don't mow it was like a web site that had computer and laptop for sale then the next couple of days its gone Internet Author: pine bluff, Arkansas Computer Dealers: www.electronics1555 Internet

Jun 03 2014
young land scaping father son agreement of terms to remove trees and not leave a mess..trees were left half cut and would fall at will. i was never told of this ,i walk in the woods and my renters do also w/children my fence was smashed,the trampolin ,gardens ,the 3 tree i wanted down they only took one,,the tops of trees and limbs left all over yard.the driveway was to be taken care of after they were done..it is getting washed away its been 5 month the agreement was they would only be a month..large trees in my rental property trees laying on the ground ready to go to mill..i have gone to them 4 times each time they say dont worrie and each time nothing but 1 day 2hrs of work,,they now are chopping thought trees 3 driveways down..yet i still have trees on ground they chopped..i have a river running down the driveway because of the place they were loading i guess the only choice logs they wanted..i have hurt my back,neck trying to get piles of tree iops out on my walking path to gardens and the piled tree tops are attracting wild life now killing my chickens as i can not walk the pathes i did,and im sure that helped keep them from being so close. rockymount Virginia
Author: callaway, Virginia Landscape Companies: young land scaping rockymount, Virginia

Jun 03 2014
Red Paramour Rip off!! Pretends that girls are going on dates with high-end clients and guaranteed pay AFTER date..... Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Entertainers: Red Paramour Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 02 2014
Cherry lips communications Therese Aitch Using night flirt to pimp and scam girls Internet Author: St louis, Missouri Work Place Bullies: Cherry lips communications Internet

Jun 02 2014
Century Manufacturing Company Scam Artists Gone Bad Seaford new york Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Sales People: Century Manufacturing Company Nationwide

May 30 2014
Brian K. Bass/Brian K. Bass Keith Bass has owed me child support for 11 yrs and iv maybe gotten 6 mths of it,yet he lives all high on the hog @ 505 Harrison Dr. North in Wilson, N.C. riding rice burners and going 2 shows while his kids have gone without because he refuses to help take care of them.He owes me like over 50 grand and they keep dismissing thousands of dollars off current support and won't give me reasons. I've recently discovered his address so I put it here so you guys can all file police reports against him for frauding you out of your money...that's all he is good for unfortunately....good luck;) Wilson North Carolina Author: Richwood, West Virginia Dead Beat Dads: bass heating and air Nationwide

May 29 2014
Globalvitamax I was lead to an order page for a trial of the weightloss pill called Garcinia Cambogia. It has a great reputation according to Dr. Oz on the website. I thought I would try it. There was no mention of a continued subscription on either the website or the package when the trial bottle arrived. Then I was supprised when my credit card was charged with an $89.99 fee. I am 60 yrs old and on disability. That is more than I can afford, yet the money is gone. I have filed a complaint with the credit card company in hopes they can do something to retrieve my money. If the pills come, I will return them at once and demand a refund. I am very disappointed with Dr. Oz for being used to promote theft like this. I don't want anyone else to have the same problem. Internet Author: Gaston, South Carolina Weight Control: Globalvitamax Internet

May 29 2014
expresseducation.com literally afraid ti say. i found it amazing when i googled this company after a certain within(male) said company violated my trust as a female consumer and advocate of honest business practices as his personal life was so unmanagable that it overflowed into his serious personal life, thus making him, in my eyes, a liability to this company rather than an asset. Sad situation for all involved. Good, successful businesses need to set a better example than that, It makes me saddened to google this company and find there is an existing neg. report...i thought i was the only one to actually speak out due to the wild behavior resulting in very hurtful behavior toward a female by a teacher on a PERSONAL basis. I'm only reporting this as i can def. see where this man's behavior can easily cause confusion and unreasonable expectations from him due to his dishonesty, thus carrying on those bad traits into the business and deeming Mr. G. unethical. Once again, i'm not here to draw attention to the shortcomings of this person, but i'm terrified of what he will do for a profit once i realized what he would do regarding a basic moral compass toward another human being. Harrisburg Pennsylvania Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Seminar Programs: expresseducation.com Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

May 29 2014
Dawn Rochelle Productions, Miss Latina World Big time scam! Please stop this person Mckinney Texas Author: Aracaju, Other Corrupt Companies: Dawn Rochelle Productions, Miss Latina World Mckinney, Texas

39, Report #120771

May 28 2014
Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile ABUSIVE, NEGLECTFUL, DISGUSTING, RACIST.. houses young teenage girls with behavioral issuesDix Hills New York
Author: Kings Park, NY Child Protective Services: Madonna Heights Residential Facility Division Of St Chirstopher Ottile Dix Hills, New York

May 27 2014
Associated Supp Sales Pitch Gone Wry Area Code 602 - Phoenix? Arizona Author: Select State/Province Customer: Associated Supp Select State/Province

May 24 2014
John Richard Park National Restoration Team (pools) John Park stole our money and misappropriated where the funds should have gone for our pool Nationwide Author: Crawfordsville, Indiana Pool Builders: John Richard Park Nationwide

May 23 2014
California Southern University REVIEW: CalSouthern University is an accredited institution of higher learning. Accreditation is a process that gives public recognition to institutions that meet certain standards. It is a promise that an institution will provide the quality of education it claims to offer. Accreditation assures students the institution operates on a sound financial basis, has an approved program of study, qualified instructors, adequate facilities and equipment, approved recruitment and admissions policies. All the degree programs offered by CalSouthern have gone through a careful evaluation process by outside examining committees and by competent subject matter specialists to ensure the highest academic standards. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: California Southern University Irvine, California

May 23 2014
Howells Angels Wildlife Rehabilitation & Rescue, Inc. John Howell, Marie Howell conartists that use your sympathy for wild animals to further their greed and lies.conned me out of thousands of dollars. Ft.White Florida
Author: Gulfport, Florida Animal Shelters: Howells Angels Wildlife Rehabilitation & Rescue, Inc. Ft.White, Florida

May 23 2014
Theresa Wild Permanent Cosmetics Theresa Wild Theresa Grimes Lasting Beauty Permanent Make Up Services Lasting Beauty Anna Wilde THERESA WILD, DANGEROUS COSMETIC TATTOOIST…... BI POLAR ALCOHOLIC - AND SEMI PERMANENT MAKE UP TECHNICIAN THERESA WILD FORMERLY KNOWN AS THERESA GRIMES OF LASTING BEAUTY, THERESA WILD PERMANENT COSMETICS AND LASTING BEAUTY PERMANENT MAKE UP SERVICES. SHE IS BASED IN SALISBURY, WILTSHIRE Salisbury Wiltshire
Author: Bolton, Other Beauty Salons: Theresa Wild Permanent Cosmetics Salisbury, Other

May 22 2014
john or something like that from us medical department harassing calls no matter how many times i tell them to stop calling me and to take my number off the list. they continue to call and try to get me to make a case about a mesh sling or implant or surgury gone wrong. i asked to speak a manager and was given another idiot who threated to send the recorded call to a lawyer for harassment....yeah right un sure Nationwide Author: Maryland City Governments: john or something like that Nationwide

May 22 2014
Chuck Hughes Weekly Options Advisory Marketed by SMS Inc. Brad Farwell & Tom Rodzewich These people are The Wolves of Wall Street, with not enough class. Apparently, the marketing arm is (at least in our area of the country) is a group called SMS Inc. Owned and operated by a Brad Farwell & a Tom Rodzewich. These men got my 75 year old husband who'd suffered a major stroke on the phone. Golden tongues; they smelled like smoke & came straight from the pits of hell. They told him they would send him an agreement that he needed to sign & fax in. Arriving home I found out what had gone on, called and explained the entire situation to them. The next day there appeared a $5000 charge on our business credit card. When I got the agreement to be signed & faxed in, it was already signed & initialed. They CLAIMED my husband had docu-signed it. My husband was never adept at the computer, PRIOR to his stroke.  There is NO way on God's good earth that he has the mental acuity to complete that task. Conversations that followed, a written letter of my husband's doctor, or the POA naming me did not earn me any response , other than, You are a liar, & making up stories! Needless to say it is in the hands of the dispute department for our credit card. Prayer requested.  However, one thing is for sure, there are special places in Hell for people like this! Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Financial Services: Chuck Hughes Weekly Options Advisory Internet

May 21 2014
Pompano Fitness Center I joined in 9/2011, for a trial month to month membership. They immediatly began triple charging my credit card each month, no matter how many times I pointed it out. I ended the contract in December, after the 9th charge had gone through. They seemed apologetic, yet 6 months later they billed me for $600, which is now on my credit report. It seemed to be a very clear set-up, either to bill as much $ as the unsuspecting member can forgive, or charge them to keep their credit clean! I am so amazed that this place is still open. None of their instructors are cerified ,because they don't pay them regularily Pompano Beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Pompano Fitness Center Pompano Beach, Florida

May 21 2014
Strategic Limousine Services Abandoned Us: Limo was no show, no phone call, credit card full deposit gone. Valencia California Author: Santa Monica, California Limousine Services: Strategic Limousine Services Valencia, California

May 20 2014
Boys and Girls Club Camp Boys and Girls Club Camp Greater Tucson Arizona
Author: Arizona Sports Instruction: Education & Learning Centers: YMCA Select State/Province

May 16 2014
JEFF RANDOL - SEXUALLY HARASSED YOUNG GIRLS – CHEATER! BEWARE OF JEFF RANDOL @ CONSUMER EDUCATION OUTREACH IN WINDSOR COLORADO!!! PAYCHECKS BOUNCED FRAUDULANT BUSINESS PRACTICES! OWNED BY EPATH MEDIA IN CALIFORNIA; BILL BASKIN, JEREMY BUTTKE, TETSUYA KOSAKA AND ELI GLADDEN Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Internet Marketing Companies: JEFF RANDOL Omaha, Nebraska