GGW (GIRLS GONE WILD) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ggw (girls gone wild)
There may be more specific results for "ggw (girls gone wild)"
For more specific results for "ggw (girls gone wild)"
Showing 26-50 of 3,313 Found Reports For more specific results for "ggw (girls gone wild)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
outshine technologies kanpur Outshine Technologies is Software Development Company in India, website designing, website developmentits a fake company in kanpur taking order form client and taking usage amount of money.and harassing girls in the office Mr. Vijay Sing is NO 1 Farud sexual abuse kanpur Nationwide
Author: Canada, Arkansas Adult Web Site: outshine technologies kanpur Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Prism Developments LTD. Ali Ghani, Dr. Abdul Ghani, Pravin Tawar, Rekha Tawar, Dr. Priyesh Tawar, Hardyal Mann aka Happy Mann Wild Rose Party Leader, Kirandeep Mann. Ryan Murphy, Kevin Flood, TD Bank. False Promises, Printed fake investments receipts, stole investments and bought condos themselves Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Prism Developments LTD Calgary, Alberta

Apr 13 2017
RIGHT WAY AUTOMOTIVE RIGHT WAY GONE WRONG WATERFORD INTERNET Author: Pontiac, Michigan Auto Dealers: RIGHT WAY AUTOMOTIVE Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA boudica fostermargaret fostershenga ripoff publishers, boudica foster do not pay, wild rabbit publishing scam ohio Internet
wrong person i have filed my own report about your ripoff service boudica foster and you fake wild rabbit publishing scamming Author: queens, New York Computer Fraud: wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA Internet

Apr 10 2017
Wild Rabbit Publications Boudica Margaret Foster-scam dont pay a cent http://boudica.net/wildrabbit.htmlThe Wild Rabbit Name and Logo are trademarks of Boudica Foster.If you are interested in publishing, editing and/or proofreading services, please send an email to wild.rabbbit.publishing@gmail.com We will be happy t scam and con publishing company run by margaret foster quakersville Nationwide Author: ohio, Ohio Religious Groups: Wild Rabbit Publications Boudica Margaret Foster-scam dont pay a cent Nationwide

Apr 08 2017
Wildheart Siberians Evelyn ELY - Union, Mississippi BEWARE! Wildheart Siberians in Union, Mississippi Union Mississippi
This is a LIE! Author: Tueplo , Mississippi Sales People: Wildheart Siberians Union, Mississippi

Apr 03 2017
Wild Horse Pass Casino Horrible room, distempered staff Chandler AZ Author: Crestline, California Casinos: Wild Horse Pass Casino AZ

Mar 13 2017
atlas electronics,inc got charged $25.dollars for remote control that they were gone repair and dallas Texas Author: grand prairie, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: atlas electronics,inc dallas, Texas

Mar 03 2017
Horse powered equestrian This is NO place you want to do business! The entire building smells of amonia. The owner is very unprofessional. She wants too much money for a whole lot of nothing. When I have asked to meet with her she was super late and acted like it was no big deal. You can tell she is living way out of her means. She runs this business/barn like melrose place. She loves drama. Not sure if its the husband or boyfriend, but some guy is constantly hitting on a lot of the girls who have horses there or there friends. Which causes them to get into physical fights. Homer glen Author: Monee, Illinois Accounting: horse powered equestrian Nationwide

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 22 2017
Eros.com Rip off Fake girls Agency Nationwide Author: Des Moines , Iowa Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
  Department of Economic Security : Rips off Mother's child support payments ,DCSE, and failure to report of non custodial parent income to the Social Security Administration. Now, the payee representative of this said child, is miss managing this said child's benefits and an over payments of more than $ 11,000.00 is owed to Social Security Administration. A handicapped child whom grew up in the Arizona's D.D.D. system who was a victim of sexual assault by a family member. Is still yet to be freed, Pending Phoenix Police Department's Investigation that has gone on for over 5 years. And still nothing has been done by detectives,  Headquarters, to aid this said child. PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Liars: Arizona Department of Economic Security PHOENIX, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 11 2017
blacktine outfitters hunting trip gone bad citra florida Author: ft myers, Florida Guns & Ranges: blacktine outfitters Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Wild West express Not quite the truth! Las cruces New Mexico Author: Gardendale , Texas Road Rage: Wild West express Las cruces , New Mexico

Feb 07 2017
YuGuang Liu Twice the men's sneakers were girls shoes, pink and sparkly. Shanghai China Internet Author: Ingonish, Nova Scotia Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet