Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ggw girls gone wild
There may be more reports for "ggw girls gone wild"
For more results perform a general search for "ggw girls gone wild"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 22 2016
Prize Candles Ordered 4 candles 12/9 and the $ was out of my account by 12/12 -- now website is gone, phone# not in service and email's are being returned! Santa Monica California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 21 2016
AtoZ Roofing Company put new roof on my patio. After it was done, it had water leaks that were not there before they worked on it. They came back four times to try to fix it but did not. Scott the owner promised me he would come back again, but never did. months have gone by, and the roof still leaks. these people ripped me off after i paid in full. Warning, if you want a half assed job done on your roof, hire a to z roofing in kingman arizona, and mission accomplished. However, for a professional job from a company that stands behind their work, use a licensed contractor that has a good reputation, not these idiots. Kingman Arizona Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Roofing Companies: AtoZ Roofing Company Kingman, Arizona

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Texas Golden Poker Deluxe Approx. 400,000,000 chips gone. They claim to be investigating but, investigation has been going on for over a week. They are ignoring requests to return my purchased chips. Hong Kong China Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Casinos: Texas Golden Poker Deluxe Internet

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Club COTG LTD; A Vacation Ownership Resort Total rip off the fees have gone through the roof and never have availability and if they do it is cheaper to book on a travel site Las Vegas Nevada Author: NANUET, New York Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 11 2016
Wild Tangent Wild Tangent is holding my coins hostage Internet Author: Internet Software: Wild Tangent Internet

Dec 10 2016
Live Nude Girls (2014), Screen Media Films Angry IndieGogo Supporter Got slapped in the face for being cyber-bullied Hollywood California
Author: Hollywood, California Producers: Live Nude Girls (2014) Hollywood, California

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Nov 26 2016
WildHoodies.com Wild Hoodies wildhoodies.com This website is a scam. Just registered and steals money and your identity. Be warned. Internet Author: Alabama E-trade: WildHoodies.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
masononlinestore.com Scam Artist Gone Phishing Internet Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 23 2016
Belmont senior care Bsc Sexual harassment gone by with nothing done ..!!! Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Questionable Activities: Belmont senior care Pueblo, Colorado

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York

Nov 05 2016
Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Paul Kavin Nutall 2ndChance FGA Breach of contract, Hollywood Investment Scams, A True Con Artist Hollywoood Internet
6 girls were a part of this Author: Scottsdale, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: Paul Nutall 2ndChance FGA Internet

Oct 28 2016
Sunny farm resorts First off, they will spray for beaches before you move in, but good luck trying to get ahold of the manager. People will let their dogs run loose, but if you do, you'll get a warning and fine. Some of the kids out here are good kids, but others have parents who let them run wild. Kingston Oklahoma Author: Gordonville, Texas tempdir: Sunny farm resorts Kingston, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
Royal Capital Advisors Jeffery R. EISENBURGEmily MOOREThomas SCHROYER Fraudulantly take $5187.00 as Title transfer fee, Then demand $14,000.00 as Mexican Sales Tax then Royal Capital are gone and so is our money!! .. Chicago Illinois Author: Edmonton , Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Royal Capital Advisors Chicago, Illinois

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Must Troll All, Evan Scott Batterton and James Denver Jenkins aka MTA Misuse police services with false reports, harass and steal identities of our members and their children, purchase domains to post libel about children. St Louis, Missouri , and Dallas Texas Internet
Anti-Anons gone Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Must Troll All Internet

Oct 20 2016
Wild Blue/Exede internet Slow, horrid, worst ever satellite internet Nationwide Author: Tenino, Washington Satellite Companies: Wild Blue/Exede internet Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
nationwideadvances Paul Willey Acting as a Merchant Cash Advance Broker. asked for 1500 old leads for 1 dollar per lead and the mpoment He received the the lead then gone. Submit Please send any questions you may have fo Internet
Author: Alabama Commerical Lending Brokers: nationwideadvances Internet

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi