Your Search | gift card rescue

Apr 27 2016
Wageworks Wageworks healthcare card Wageworks won't let us use our 1500.00 we paid Lexington, Kentucky Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit Services: Wageworks Lexington,, Kentucky

Apr 27 2016
endclothing.com Do not use these fools. I ordered a couple of items with my credit card expecting my items to come this week. Then, I get a message to send them an authorization code, etc. Or send them my Id card with a picture of my credit card. What that sounds like? S endclothing.com are Scammers & A waste of time to use 137 Grainger St, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AE Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: endclothing.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Cellogica THIEVES....DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD! Valencia California Author: New London, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Cellogica Valencia, California

Apr 27 2016
Market N Shop ,marketnshops.com/ First they show they have cheap laptops, computers etc. When you place Order, they will cancel the credit card transaction. Then they request to pay after buying amazon gift card of same amount and send it to them. After that they set your order status to Shipped. (Order number itself shows fake as it is a plane 4-5 digit number). But the product is never shipped to you. They don't respond to any email. No phone number. Many people have been cheated while paying through paypal too. Once more thing I am noticing that the same credit card ,which I used previously are being charged for same amount through Google Adwords, 420 S Orlando Ave, Winter Park, FloridaL Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Computer Stores: Market N Shop Internet

Apr 27 2016
Staples Failure to honor rebate card Woodbridge Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Office Suppliers & Stationers: Staples Woodbridge, Virginia

31, Report #1302082

Apr 27 2016
Christian Carter Christian Carter-catch him &keep him fraud, lied, dishonest, changed amount of purchase, did not charge my account, lied and said they tried to charge my account on the day of purchase, said my card was not working, My bank confirmed they did not attempt to charge my account at all, charged my bank 17 days after purchase more than the original purchase amount. Beaverton Nationwide Misunderstanding Author: Palmerston, Montana Internet Fraud: Christian Carter Nationwide

32, Report #1302061

Apr 26 2016
ASKNOW Fraud/Unauthorized charge billed to my credit card/ misleading of services advertised Largo Florida Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: ASKNOW Largo, Florida

33, Report #1302029

Apr 26 2016
North American Direct Services Magazine sale, $500 gift card ripoff Reno Nevada Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: North American Direct Services Reno, Nevada

34, Report #1302028

Apr 26 2016
VL Health VLHealth and unauthorized debit card charges Scottsdale Internet Arizona Author: Pomona, Missouri Weightloss Programs: VL Health Internet

35, Report #1302021

Apr 26 2016
Windy City Flyers , Elizabeth Ganz, Liz Ganz ,Thomas Byrd Unsafe aircraft extra fees s****.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: Windy City Flyers , Elizabeth Ganz Liz Ganz Thomas Byrd Wheeling , Illinois

36, Report #1302005

Apr 26 2016
Ccbill NOT A SECURE COMPANY Internet Author: Hoover, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Ccbill Internet

37, Report #1301988

Apr 26 2016
Teen Hearts clothing, Kelly Orr Charged my card, missing items, NO communication. Internet Author: Odessa, Texas Clothing Stores: Teen Hearts Internet

38, Report #1301973

Apr 26 2016
Capital Merchant Solutions CMS FRAUD, LIES, AND, POOR SERVICE Bloomington Illinois Author: Irvine, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital Merchant Solutions Bloomington, Illinois

39, Report #1301942

Apr 26 2016
Animal Tails Rescue Maria Therese Pet stolen 10 years found via chip, RESCUE organization refuses to reunite her with her family w/o paying $1,000 to a NON-PROFIT organization Lincolnwood Illinois Author: 60443, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Animal Tails Rescue Lincolnwood, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Fun time vacation Avalon Ultimate excursions Company called Ultimate Excursions solicited us for a timeshare presentation with a gift of a free cruise Scam!!!! Las Vegas Nevada Reply Author: California Cruises: Fun time vacation Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 25 2016
Iceburg Cups I bought 2 Teal yeti Ramblers from them for $43.98 each.  Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
Iceberg Cups I purchased a Pink Powder Coated Yeti Cup on April 2,2016. This is April 25, 2016 and have not received the cup. Their Facebook page is down, website is no longer available and tracking number not valid. ICEBERG CUPS - FRAUD INTERNET-FACEBOOK Internet Author: SPLENDORA , Texas Gift Shops: Iceberg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Apr 25 2016
poway best western hotel best western poway unauthorized charges added to debit card after checking out, fabricated damages poway California Author: powAY, California Hotel: poway best western hotel poway, California

Apr 25 2016
Lease Finance group LLC Missrepresentation by John Nelson Chicago Illinois Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 25 2016
BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC VEGA, LUIS A Search and rescue scam on certification on dog nor capable of sar work Sumterville Florida
The truth is never harassment Author: WEBSTER, Florida Emergency Services: BOONDOCKS K-9 SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT INC Sumterville, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Supplyhut LLC Sold phony 128gb MicroSD card via eBay. Told to eBay that accept return and send me Return Shipping Label but never happen. Broadview Heights Ohio Author: CARLE PLACE, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Supplyhut LLC Broadview Heights, Ohio