Your Search | gifts forte
Approximately 644 Reports Found

Apr 11 2014
Gifts for Professionals TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - SHODDY PRODUCT Savannah, GA Internet
Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Gifts for Professionals Internet

Apr 09 2014
Inspired gifts boutique www.inspiredgiftsboutique.commadelinemurdoch@yahoo.com 832-724-8308 Ordered a luggage bag as a Christmas Gift. Was told I would receive it on time, it is April and I am still fighting to get my money from a order that was never going to be a blue to be fulfilled I was told In January. Then she wanted to refund my money by starting with a $10.00 payment in my paypal that was never fulfilled, then a check was mailed, never got that. It's not the amount, the money or the bag, but the issue and anger that companies have no issue taking your money upfront and when they can't fulfill an order I never see a dime of my money back. He'll' I don't care if it's a dime, I worked for that dime! Texas Texas Author: Gilbert, Arizona Luggage & Leather Goods: Inspired gifts boutique Texas , Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
HomeDefenseTeamP.A. The law group The home defense team Romper Room Kids looking for a Grown Up Forte Lauderdale, Fl. Internet and Fl Author: Deerfield, New Hampshire Loan Modification: HomeDefenseTeamP.A. Internet

Mar 11 2014
Paypal Digital Gifts unauthorized transaction San Jose CA
Author: Milaca, Minnesota On-Line Business: Paypal Select State/Province

Mar 02 2014
SikkWear STOLE $90. in xmas gifts Escondido California Author: Baker 753, California Internet Fraud: SikkWear Escondido, California

6, Report #1120326

Feb 02 2014
Jessica Cook Passion Parties Jessica Donnelly Cook NEVER RECEIVED PURCHASED PRODUCTS HOSTESS GIFTS OR CREDITS - CORPORATE NO HELP Brandon Tampa Valrico Seffner Dover Florida Author: Valrico, Florida Small Business Services: Jessica Cook Passion Parties Nationwide

7, Report #1119659

Jan 30 2014
RewardZone USA, LLC, Rewardsflow.com, Rewardzoneusa.com Nearly Impossible Requirements for Gifts
Author: Phoenix, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: RewardZone USA, LLC White Plains, New York

Jan 19 2014
Spencers gifts SM scared of a lot of competition! jersey city New Jersey Author: jersey city, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Spencers gifts jersey city, New Jersey

Jan 15 2014
shajuan forte baker this nasty h** has herpes and she is spreading it in Atl metro stay away from this s*** or u will come out sick conyers, Georgia Author: conyers, Georgia Dead Beat Moms: shajuan forte baker conyers, Georgia

Jan 14 2014
Global Connections, CCD Research, Simply Great Gifts reporting the SCAM... empty promises....avoid Global Connections! Independence Ohio Author: Independence, Ohio Travel Services: Global Connections Independence, Ohio

Jan 11 2014
Global Travel Scam involving free travel gifts for 90 min. presentation Albany New York Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Travel Services: Global Travel Albany, New York

Jan 09 2014
Luminantskin.com I completed an online survey and there screen popped up stating that I could choose ! of 3 gifts for 4.99, no mention of a free trial period or that if I did not call and cancel with in 14 days I would be charged 93.00 and additional shipments would be sent and billed Savannah Georgia Author: eden, New York Mail Order Services: Luminantskin.com Savannah, Georgia

Jan 02 2014
Thrill Planet given 2 tickets for hot air baloon rides as gifts and the phone number does not exist. can't get a hold of them. found out on internet they have many aliases and it is a scam.  philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: lititz, Pennsylvania Hot Air Ballooning: Thrill Planet philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2013
Zoomies Zoomies had falsely advertized that the binoculars zooms 300 x more than others.they are more like toys. it cost me $39.90 now I can,t buy gifts for my grand kids. please help us do something about it.The customer service # just tries to put you down for more. their # is 1-866-533-2101 Wallingford CT Author: Bryan, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Zoomies Select State/Province

Dec 17 2013
fragrancenet.com WWW.FRAGRANCENET.COM The company took my money, and for a month lost my order, then refused to give me my money back, or send the merchindise that i ordered for christmas, Its now the 17th December and its to late now to give these gifts even if the were to send them.     I plan on filing a complaint with the BBB, and The Indiana Attorney Generals office.   I my even consider takeing this to small claimes, and them paying all fees incured for doing so, with intrest.  when asked to speak to a manager, they refuse me that right.  As if there are just plenty of jobs out here that they could speak to a customer like that, and the management allow this is absurd. Best advice i could give is follow your gut, and stay away from this site or they will still your money to. This is sad that companies were suposed to be built on intrigrity, and respect, Now it all lies and deciet, They would steel your shirt off your back if you wasnt paying attention. Deer Park New York Author: New Castle, Indiana On-Line Stores: fragrancenet.com Deer Park, New York

Dec 10 2013
SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN WILL NOT PROVIDE REFUND FOR DUD MERCHANDISE THAT DOES NOT WORK Spencer Gifts, LLC 6826 Black Horse Pike Egg Harbo NEW JERSEY Author: Edmonton, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: SPIRIT OF HALLOWEEN EDMONTON, Alberta

Dec 10 2013
Marcel Home Decor and Gifts Marcel Home DecorMarcel Home Decor & Gifts LLC Never Sent product that I ordered online and was billed for on sameday 10/22/13. It is now 12/10/13 no refund or product PLUS being billed on credit card for interst on this item from purchase date of 10/22/13. Fort Myers Florida Author: Spring , Texas On-Line Stores: Marcel Home Decor and Gifts Fort Myers, Florida

Dec 04 2013
Justice.com Justice & Brothers.com Buyer beware! Don't order from Justice online, I placed an order to get the 50% discount and buy some gifts. I was fearful as the last time I placed a web order, the buggy site billed my card 3 times for more than the agreed amount, tied my money up for 2 weeks and never placed the order. They gave one excuse after another and like I said took 2 weeks to fix it. So imagine my surprise when 2 years later they have just done the same thing to me. I ordered 2 pair of jeggings for my granddaughter for $50.16 and my account was charged 3 times in the amount of $55.30. Lets see how long they tie up my money this time Internet Author: Avondale, Arizona Clothing Stores: Justice.com Select State/Province

Dec 03 2013
Denali Gift Company Kevin Helwig Denali Gift Co. Canyon Gift Company McKinley Gifts Denali Gift Companies, Inc. Stuart Hayes Customer/Employee negligence, Intoxicated employees Healy Alaska
Author: Alaska Gift Shops: Denali Gift Company Healy, Alaska

Dec 01 2013
Jewelry Box Direct sales / customer relations rep. Marie Ordered and paid for a jewelry armoire as an anniversary gift for my wife. Received a broken box with a broken lid. Spent days to get someone to answer my numerous emails and phone calls. Was sent a broken replacement and again it took two weeks for someone to respond to my messages. Spoke with Marie who told me she would send several gifts to compensate me for the matter. She didnot send them and ignored several weeks of my messages. I finally tricked her to answer my call and she told me she was homeless and had no time to resolve my issue, she needed to enroll her daughter in school. ???? Six months have passed and it is obvious they ripped me off. Stay clear of this company. Internet Calif. ??? Author: New Hampshire Furniture & Furnishings: Jewelry Box Direct Internet, Select State/Province

Nov 26 2013
Catholic Children's Company; Catholic Books & Gifts; Catholic Books and Gifts; Catholic Childrens Company Christening Gown never shipped gown, now refusing our calls yet site still up and running! Won't return money! Mesa Arizona Author: dee why, Other Clothing Stores: Catholic Children's Company Mesa, Arizona

Nov 26 2013
MygiftZ Shopping! Best Personalized Gifts Online They took my money and never shipped my order. THEFT! United Kingdom United Kingdom Author: Anaheim, California Gift Shops: MygiftZ Shopping! Best Personalized Gifts Online Select State/Province

Nov 11 2013
Psychic Savantace - Tarroti.Com Savantace - Tarroti.com She took thousands of dollars from me when I went to her on another site she was working on and not a single prediction ever came true. Not one! She is a person pretending to be a psychic but has no real psychic gifts. Beverly Hills California Author: los angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Savantace - Tarroti.Com Beverly Hills, California

Oct 25 2013
Global Travel Dont go for the free gifts, its virtualy impossible to claim them. Denver Colorado Author: morrison, Colorado Travel Services: Global Travel Denver, Colorado

Oct 15 2013
Travel Supplier of America Member Choice Gifts Newburgh New York Author: newburgh, New York Travel Services: Travel Supplier of america Newburgh, New York