GIFTS FORTE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: gifts forte
There may be more specific results for "gifts forte"
For more specific results for "gifts forte"
Showing 26-50 of 803 Found Reports For more specific results for "gifts forte"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet E-mail Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
High class Universe Ordered four banks at two different times from Internet between late November and early December, 2016 as Christmas gifts. Did not receive merchandise and tried to contact company multiple times by emai without success. I do not know any other info about company but am concerned they have my information and will steal from me again! Internet Author: Pikesville, Maryland Attorney Generals: High class Universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
High class universe Ordered 3 dog piggy banks as gifts for Christmas, when they never shipped I attempted to contact the shop and now the website is taken down and no response. I want my $63 back!!!! Internet
Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: High class universe Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Ordered christmas gifts but received neither the gifts nor a refund despite repeated emails!! Internet Author: Singapore, Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 03 2017
High Class Universe puppy banks Ordered 3 puppy banks as christmas gifts but never received. Ordered on internet, gave cc # which was charged but never received. Emailed company three times but have never heard from. Thieves if you ask me. Internet Author: Plano, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 01 2017
High class universe I ordered 2 of the world's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box for gifts for my grandchildren on November 24, 2016 charged to my cc for $43.98 . I never received them and no one answers my reply. The shop page they are on is no longer available. Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Gift Shops: High class universe Internet

Dec 29 2016
Prize Candles I ordered candles for christmas gifts, I received them, however, two of them are broken. Wallingford CT Author: Arundel, Maine Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
High Class Gifts Did not receive my order. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Fishing: High Class Gifts Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle, Nancy Lyczkowsi Prize Candles Stink! I made 2 different orders before Christmas 2016 for gifts-never recieved them. Internet Author: Danville, Kentucky Bed & Bath: Prize Candle, Nancy Lyczkowsi Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I ordered over $100 worth of candles for gifts for my kids teachers. I received a box of busted up candles that were not properly packaged and not even individually boxed. I immediately emailed pictures of the shards of glass all over the box of busted up candles asking for a replacement. I never received any response or phone call. When I went to their website there the phone number was disconnected. Santa Monica, CA Internet
Author: Wentzville , Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Vancouver, BC V6K1J5 Canada Ordered 2 gifts on Nov 29, 2016. Never received! Have tried 3x email company, no response. Last tracking shows Dec 6th in LA, CA. Vancouver, BC Canada Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 24 2016
99 Santa I ordered gifts for Christmas 2 weeks ago. Still not received and no tracking number provided. New Jersey Internet Author: California Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 24 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Class Universe I Ordered two dog banks as Christmas gifts for my kids. The company charged my card and I have never received them. Their phone number and website are non-existent at this time. Internet Fraud 2904 Louis St Alexandria, Louisiana USA Phone: 318 Louisiana Author: upper Chichester, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Prize candles Right at Christmas time I ordered 4 of their candles as gifts and its extremly saddening and frustrating! Internet Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Dec 24 2016
99 SANTA Is really 99 GRINCH Internet GRINCH has delayed stole my Christmas gifts Nationwide Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Clothing Stores: 99 SANTA Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Broke my grandkids heart by stealing their Christmas gifts! I bought 5 banks December 7, received a confirmation email but NOTHING else! Not even a response to my email! Shame on you! Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
unstoppable vision llc High Class Universe Ordered two dog banks as Christmas gifts. The company charged my card and I have never received them. Their phone number and website are non-existent at this time. Alexandria Internet Author: Oscoda, Michigan Toy Stores: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Emfl MYTACTICALKITS Took order on 12/08/16; took $23.94 and $24.90 debit card. Christmas Gifts. Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Emfl Internet

Dec 22 2016
99 santa I ordered gifts for Christmas. I keep getting excuses but no product. Last email said product was in such high demand, it was backorderedited and would not arrive until after Christmas. Internet Author: Garden city, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: 99 santa Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount. Scorediscount.com is the credit card billing address Ordered 2 Christmas gifts 12 1. 12 22 and no response to my emails Los and no shipment yet. This company advertised on Facebook. Don't buy from them. I may never get my order but they were prompt to take my $ Vancouver BC Internet
Author: Ada , Oklahoma Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Scammed Christmas gifts- Worlds Cutest Dog Toy Bank Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Gifts Fished for a sucker and ran with it. I took the bait for collapsing fishing poles. I ordered 4 for a total of $79.88. They got their money and I only have a fish tale to tell Los Angeles California Author: Lake Odessa, Michigan Fishing: Unstoppable Vision LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 19 2016
Amazing universe High class gifts I ordered two dog banks and have never received them Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Amazing universe Internet