Your Search | gifts forte
Approximately 783 Reports Found

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount. Scorediscount.com is the credit card billing address Ordered 2 Christmas gifts 12 1. 12 22 and no response to my emails Los and no shipment yet. This company advertised on Facebook. Don't buy from them. I may never get my order but they were prompt to take my $ Vancouver BC Internet
Author: Ada , Oklahoma Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Scammed Christmas gifts- Worlds Cutest Dog Toy Bank Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Gifts Fished for a sucker and ran with it. I took the bait for collapsing fishing poles. I ordered 4 for a total of $79.88. They got their money and I only have a fish tale to tell Los Angeles California Author: Lake Odessa, Michigan Fishing: Unstoppable Vision LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 19 2016
Amazing universe High class gifts I ordered two dog banks and have never received them Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Amazing universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
Carol Wright Gifts Shipping & Handling Rip Off Edison New Jersey Author: Tallahassee, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Carol Wright Gifts Edison, New Jersey

Dec 15 2016
99 Santa I ordered Monogram initial brackets forChristmas gifts my daughters & daughter in law back in November on Black Friday, stated would ship 5 to 7 days . Needless to say I still have not received them & Christmas is a week away. Very very disappointed looks like I got ripped off & will now have to go out to buy something else for them. Not happy. West Senneca. New york Internet Author: Somerset , Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 11 2016
High Class shopping Placed an order early November , can't get an order status or reply as to where my shipment is ! I believe I was scammed and these were gifts for my Grandchildren Internet Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Attorney Generals: High Class shopping Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
Yiftee Local gifts on the go Gift card fraud Internet Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Restaurants: Yiftee Internet

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 04 2016
Carol Wright Gifts Dr Leonards Charged late fees for items already paid for. Monroe Wisconsin Author: Kanab, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Carol Wright Gifts Monroe, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

42, Report #1319167

Jul 27 2016
Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Our Family reunion stuffXpose your business Family reunion t-shirts and tote bags and water bottles Kennesaw GA Internet GA Author: Southfield , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Innovative speciality and gifts LTD Internet

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 07 2016
Travel Service Center Hilton Head Timeshare Time share worthless gifts Tampa Florida Author: Charleston, South Carolina Travel Services: Travel Service Center Tampa, Florida

Apr 13 2016
Regina's Catholic Gifts (Sue Ellen Pinnisi as the owner of the company.) Scams people out of receiving their products and is totally disrespectful and unable to deal with professionally. DO NOT BUY FROM REGINAS CATHOLIC GIFTS! New York New York Author: Vancouver, Ohio Religion: Regina's Catholic Gifts Internet

Mar 30 2016
Gifts For Professionals DID NOT RECEIVE SECOND ARMY COFFEE MUG OR REFUND! Savannah Georgia
Author: Visalia, California Gift Shops: Gifts For Professionals Savannah, Georgia

Mar 11 2016
Blue Ivy Flowers Blue Ivy, Blue Ivy Flowers and Gifts Ugliest Pew Arrangements.....EVER! Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Florists: Blue Ivy Flowers Chattanooga, Tennessee

Feb 17 2016
fresh flowers and gifts does not send orders as requested, google fresh flowers and gift reviews for a true view of this disgusting company sydney Author: clontarf, Alabama Questionable Activities: fresh flowers and gifts sydney,

Feb 11 2016
EA A.Collection Made in Italy jackets Italian Made Jackets as gifts but want money in return Italy Web Author: American Canyon, California Bait-and-Switch: EA A.Collection

Jan 30 2016
Denali gift company canyon gift company Mckinley gifts Kevin Helwig Denali gift companies Invasive work environment disgusting employee housing Healy Denali national park Alaska Don't believe this disgruntled employee Author: Billings, Montana Gift Shops: Denali gift company canyon gift company Mckinley gifts