Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: gifts forte
There may be more reports for "gifts forte"
For more results perform a general search for "gifts forte"
Approximately 793 Reports Found
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Vancouver, BC V6K1J5 Canada Ordered 2 gifts on Nov 29, 2016. Never received! Have tried 3x email company, no response. Last tracking shows Dec 6th in LA, CA. Vancouver, BC Canada Internet Author: Altamonte Springs , Florida Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 24 2016
99 Santa I ordered gifts for Christmas 2 weeks ago. Still not received and no tracking number provided. New Jersey Internet Author: California Gift Shops: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 24 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC Class Universe I Ordered two dog banks as Christmas gifts for my kids. The company charged my card and I have never received them. Their phone number and website are non-existent at this time. Internet Fraud 2904 Louis St Alexandria, Louisiana USA Phone: 318 Louisiana Author: upper Chichester, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision LLC Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Prize candles Right at Christmas time I ordered 4 of their candles as gifts and its extremly saddening and frustrating! Internet Author: Bartlett , Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Prize candles Internet

Dec 24 2016
99 SANTA Is really 99 GRINCH Internet GRINCH has delayed stole my Christmas gifts Nationwide Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Clothing Stores: 99 SANTA Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
High Class Universe Broke my grandkids heart by stealing their Christmas gifts! I bought 5 banks December 7, received a confirmation email but NOTHING else! Not even a response to my email! Shame on you! Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
unstoppable vision llc High Class Universe Ordered two dog banks as Christmas gifts. The company charged my card and I have never received them. Their phone number and website are non-existent at this time. Alexandria Internet Author: Oscoda, Michigan Toy Stores: unstoppable vision llc Internet

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
The Deal Emfl MYTACTICALKITS Took order on 12/08/16; took $23.94 and $24.90 debit card. Christmas Gifts. Internet Author: Ashburn, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Emfl Internet

Dec 22 2016
99 santa I ordered gifts for Christmas. I keep getting excuses but no product. Last email said product was in such high demand, it was backorderedited and would not arrive until after Christmas. Internet Author: Garden city, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: 99 santa Internet

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discount. Scorediscount.com is the credit card billing address Ordered 2 Christmas gifts 12 1. 12 22 and no response to my emails Los and no shipment yet. This company advertised on Facebook. Don't buy from them. I may never get my order but they were prompt to take my $ Vancouver BC Internet
Author: Ada , Oklahoma Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Scammed Christmas gifts- Worlds Cutest Dog Toy Bank Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC High Class Gifts Fished for a sucker and ran with it. I took the bait for collapsing fishing poles. I ordered 4 for a total of $79.88. They got their money and I only have a fish tale to tell Los Angeles California Author: Lake Odessa, Michigan Fishing: Unstoppable Vision LLC Los Angeles, California

Dec 19 2016
Amazing universe High class gifts I ordered two dog banks and have never received them Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Amazing universe Internet

Dec 17 2016
Carol Wright Gifts Shipping & Handling Rip Off Edison New Jersey Author: Tallahassee, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Carol Wright Gifts Edison, New Jersey

Dec 15 2016
99 Santa I ordered Monogram initial brackets forChristmas gifts my daughters & daughter in law back in November on Black Friday, stated would ship 5 to 7 days . Needless to say I still have not received them & Christmas is a week away. Very very disappointed looks like I got ripped off & will now have to go out to buy something else for them. Not happy. West Senneca. New york Internet Author: Somerset , Massachusetts Jewelry Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 11 2016
High Class shopping Placed an order early November , can't get an order status or reply as to where my shipment is ! I believe I was scammed and these were gifts for my Grandchildren Internet Author: Leitchfield, Kentucky Attorney Generals: High Class shopping Internet

Dec 10 2016
Diamond candles I purchased candles for Christmas gifts on November 28,2016 I was told they would be here dec 5 As of today Dec 10 I have not heard from them. You try calling and you get a recording saying leave your email address and we will get back to you. You can Did not get candles but took my money 3128 East Geer Street, Suite D, Durham NC Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Customer: Diamond candles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 06 2016
simplyuniquebabygifts.com, Simply Unique Baby Gifts, 2028 E. Ben White Blvd. Suite #240-1213, Austin, TX 78741. simply unique baby gifts austin TX Author: Beverly Hills, California Baby Products: simplyuniquebabygifts.com Internet

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 26 2016
Yiftee Local gifts on the go Gift card fraud Internet Author: Winston salem, North Carolina Restaurants: Yiftee Internet

Oct 25 2016
Go Dish Mpell Solutions False advertisement of $100 Visa Gift Card for new Dish Network installation with free installation and a 2 year contract. Never answers 1-800-450-1575 or email. Denies receipt of reward certificate and code recognition P.O. Box 230820 Encinitas, CA 92023-0820 California
Gifts Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Go Dish Internet

Oct 04 2016
Carol Wright Gifts Dr Leonards Charged late fees for items already paid for. Monroe Wisconsin Author: Kanab, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Carol Wright Gifts Monroe, Wisconsin