GIRLS GONE WILD MANTRA ENTERTAINMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: girls gone wild mantra entertainment
There may be more reports for "girls gone wild mantra entertainment"
For more results perform a general search for "girls gone wild mantra entertainment"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 27 2017
Miami Superhero The Party Character Entertainment Spoke to self centered and arrogant owner!! Miami Internet Author: Miami, Florida Party Planners: Miami Superhero Internet

Mar 24 2017
Titlemax Texas Falsified Verbal statement to loan terms misled Loans terms North Richland Hills Texas Typical Subprime Mantra Author: Watauga, Texas Loans: Titlemax Texas North Richland Hills, Texas

3, Report #1362044

Mar 15 2017
Effective Immediately RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Effective Immediately | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. EI-PR provides all-encompassing PR and Marketing campaigns to music artists across all genres. Effective Immediately PR, a passionate and multi-layered team employing best practices in the entertainment world to position our clients to garner the results they desire. Effective Immediately PR operates at the highest level of credibility and integrity for our clients and we produce results through our creative approach, contacts, experience and attention to detail. Effective Immediately PR is committed to supporting each of our clients in a professional, creative atmosphere with a personal touch that creates the important environment needed for success in today’s music business.  Effective Immediately PR strives for transparency, creative collaboration, maximizing media, marketing results for our artists.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Public Relations: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. New York , New York

Mar 13 2017
atlas electronics,inc got charged $25.dollars for remote control that they were gone repair and dallas Texas Author: grand prairie, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: atlas electronics,inc dallas, Texas

5, Report #1192092

Mar 08 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | booking a band, entertainment booking agent (((REDACTED))), Scam, Fraud, con artist, celebrity booking agent scam, be warned Carlsbad Internet Pathetic attempt Author: Sydne, Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Mar 04 2017
NLOP Poker National League Of Poker - Zen Entertainment 4 years - and still, no check Internet
Author: Middletown, Ohio Casinos: NLOP Poker Internet

Mar 03 2017
Horse powered equestrian This is NO place you want to do business! The entire building smells of amonia. The owner is very unprofessional. She wants too much money for a whole lot of nothing. When I have asked to meet with her she was super late and acted like it was no big deal. You can tell she is living way out of her means. She runs this business/barn like melrose place. She loves drama. Not sure if its the husband or boyfriend, but some guy is constantly hitting on a lot of the girls who have horses there or there friends. Which causes them to get into physical fights. Homer glen Author: Monee, Illinois Accounting: horse powered equestrian Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Logan Entertainment Logantown entertainment Mr. Mark CEOMark Shabazz Logan Agency Promised artists at certain price. Never Delivered and won't give me my 10k deposit back crittenden Pennsylvania Author: katy, Texas DJ Services: Logan Entertainment crittenden st, Pennsylvania

Mar 02 2017
CGTV RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  CGTV | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV is a high-level TV, film, and entertainment program designed to help connect talent with some of the top agents, casting directors, and managers in Los Angeles. Talent is guided by top celebrities from ABC, NBC, CBS, Disney Channel and Nickelodeon shows including CSI, 24, Modern Family, The Suite Life on Deck, Disney 365, Drake & Josh, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Austin & Alley and Good Luck Charlie. CGTV has people on TV!
Author: Tempe, Arizona Private Schools: CGTV Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. CGTV an opportunist talent-searching group Hollywood, California, seeking the best of best in the fields of TV, film, and commercials. CGTV has actors work with actors. CGTV graduates are working actors. At CGTV you could audition with possible celebrities such as Phill Lewis, Adrian R'Mante and Bex Taylor-Klaus. Fontana , California

Feb 25 2017
SECOND TIME ROUND My friend and I bought 5 Cartier diamond watches namely Santos with complete diamond bracelets only to discover that none were actually real. In short they had the main face of the Santos and ALL had diamond bracelets added and we were told that each one was worth in excess of 50.000 GBP. After a little while these 5 GIVE Watches all the same were about to be used as collateral only to be told by 3 different experts that the watches were basically FAKE. WE PAID 10.000 GBP FOR EACH ONE SO 50.000 GBP is gone London London Author: Knightsbridge, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: SECOND TIME ROUND

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 22 2017
Eros.com Rip off Fake girls Agency Nationwide Author: Des Moines , Iowa Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Gaijin Online Gaijin Entertainment gaijinent.com Account closed for refund Moscow Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Computer Software: Gaijin Online Internet

Feb 14 2017
  Department of Economic Security : Rips off Mother's child support payments ,DCSE, and failure to report of non custodial parent income to the Social Security Administration. Now, the payee representative of this said child, is miss managing this said child's benefits and an over payments of more than $ 11,000.00 is owed to Social Security Administration. A handicapped child whom grew up in the Arizona's D.D.D. system who was a victim of sexual assault by a family member. Is still yet to be freed, Pending Phoenix Police Department's Investigation that has gone on for over 5 years. And still nothing has been done by detectives,  Headquarters, to aid this said child. PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Liars: Arizona Department of Economic Security PHOENIX, Arizona

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 11 2017
blacktine outfitters hunting trip gone bad citra florida Author: ft myers, Florida Guns & Ranges: blacktine outfitters Internet

Feb 09 2017
Chris Robinson Chris Robninson. Chris Robinson Motivation. Chris motivation and counselling. Stand Tall. Starstruck Entertainment, int. o3 CHRIS ROBINSON 100% scammer, con artist vancouver, toronto, calgary Internet
Author: port moody, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Chris Robinson Internet

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Wild West express Not quite the truth! Las cruces New Mexico Author: Gardendale , Texas Road Rage: Wild West express Las cruces , New Mexico

Feb 07 2017
YuGuang Liu Twice the men's sneakers were girls shoes, pink and sparkly. Shanghai China Internet Author: Ingonish, Nova Scotia Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 06 2017
Bidtoro Systematic Trade Ltd, Systematic Entertainment Shopping Ltd Accepted credit card payments towards bid credits but rejected payments for credit cache and winning items. Australia, U.K. and Gibraltar Internet
Author: Toronto , Ontario Internet Fraud: Bidtoro Internet

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee