Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

girls gone wild ggw

Showing 26-50 of 3,279 Found Reports For more specific results for "girls gone wild ggw"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 30 2016
Bella Epoque - Luminis Total ripoff and bank refuses to refund money Fountain Valley Internet and California Sorry this was from other girls experience I was using as example......my story. Author: Orange, California Beauty Products: Bella Epoque - Luminis Internet

Dec 30 2016
Wild for Life Foundation/Saving America's Horses Fraud Scam Katia Louise, Katia Loyise, LLC, Katia Louise Gentile Catherine Gentile, Cathy Gentile fraud, misrepresentation, small time unsuccessful Hollywood actress fails at rescuing baby seals now allegedly stealing horses to manipulate media for donations and personal gain Anza California
Author: Studio City, California Attorney Generals: Wild for Life Foundation/Saving America's Horses Fraud Scam Anza, California

Dec 26 2016
Prize Candle Money Gone- No Product delivered!! Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Furniture & Furnishings: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 25 2016
Eye Wrinkles Gone Sunshine Metrix, LLC - 5348 Vegas Drive #403, Las Vegas NV 89108;Inkley's in Salt lake city - Lock box operation INTERSTATE MONEY FRAUD. WARNING Las Vegas, Nevada and Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Author: Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Eye Wrinkles Gone Internet

Dec 23 2016
Prize Candle saw a great deal and bought 4. down 50$, and 4 unhappy girls! pissed off consumer!! Internet Author: Shiocton, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 23 2016
Maid brigade Matt, Ruth, Eve This company is over charging elderly and anyone for that matter. I worked for this for this company for two and have never seen a business operated like in 37 years. They charge for a hour to two hours of service and most of the houses take no longer than 45 mins with three girls. Let's not forget they are doing this every other week. Most of the customers are in their 70's and 80's. None of their employees are paid by the hour. Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Senior Services: Maid brigade Charleston, South Carolina

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Champs apparel.com I ordered a Dallas Cowboy Prescott jersey for my son for Christmas. I placed my order on Dec. 13. I received confirmation on my email. I have not received the jersey and their website is gone. One of my sons most wanted gifts is not gonna be here by Christmas. I guess I am out of luck. Internet Author: Chesapeake , Virginia Sporting-good Manufactures: Champs apparel.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Prize Candles Ordered 4 candles 12/9 and the $ was out of my account by 12/12 -- now website is gone, phone# not in service and email's are being returned! Santa Monica California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bed & Bath: Prize Candles Internet

Dec 21 2016
AtoZ Roofing Company put new roof on my patio. After it was done, it had water leaks that were not there before they worked on it. They came back four times to try to fix it but did not. Scott the owner promised me he would come back again, but never did. months have gone by, and the roof still leaks. these people ripped me off after i paid in full. Warning, if you want a half assed job done on your roof, hire a to z roofing in kingman arizona, and mission accomplished. However, for a professional job from a company that stands behind their work, use a licensed contractor that has a good reputation, not these idiots. Kingman Arizona Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Roofing Companies: AtoZ Roofing Company Kingman, Arizona

Dec 18 2016
Prize Candle I have been a customer of Prize Candle for almost 2 years now and have never had any problems until my last order i placed for 3 candles for 33$ on promotion they took forever to get to my house and when the mailman brought them upstairs to me all you could hear was the broken glass rattling in the box i purchased these for a Christmas gift and now have broken candles no gift and 33.00 $ gone when i tried to contact the phone number is out of service I have written 2 emails as well with no responce I am highly disatisfied and just want either my candles or my money back. Someone please get to the bottom of this nationwide Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Texas Golden Poker Deluxe Approx. 400,000,000 chips gone. They claim to be investigating but, investigation has been going on for over a week. They are ignoring requests to return my purchased chips. Hong Kong China Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Casinos: Texas Golden Poker Deluxe Internet

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Club COTG LTD; A Vacation Ownership Resort Total rip off the fees have gone through the roof and never have availability and if they do it is cheaper to book on a travel site Las Vegas Nevada Author: NANUET, New York Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Las Vegas , Nevada

Dec 11 2016
Wild Tangent Wild Tangent is holding my coins hostage Internet Author: Internet Software: Wild Tangent Internet

Dec 10 2016
Live Nude Girls (2014), Screen Media Films Angry IndieGogo Supporter Got slapped in the face for being cyber-bullied Hollywood California
Author: Hollywood, California Producers: Live Nude Girls (2014) Hollywood, California

Dec 10 2016
Wendi Cooper Wendi 2004 GMC 4x4. Super Clean, Husband died needs it gone ASAP Atlanta Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: Wendi Cooper Internet

Dec 09 2016
FRT INVESTMENTS MIKE ,MIGUEL, PEREZ SCREWED US OVER ROYALLY UNTIL THE VERY END 50k GONE!!! NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: FRT INVESTMENTS NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida

Dec 06 2016
NastyDress I bought 2 clothing items from them and still have not received any sort of confirmation or shipping. Money is gone and clothes have not arrived. Internet
Author: Monument , Colorado Clothing Stores: NastyDress Internet

Dec 03 2016
AnastasiaDate.com AnastasiaDate.com Russianbrides.com FAKE GIRLS ! PRE-RECORDED VIDEOS ! Models sale there pictures do 3 videos! Owner out of Moscow! starting class action lawsuite New York New York
Author: Alabama Dating Services: AnastasiaDate.com New York, New York

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Nov 26 2016
WildHoodies.com Wild Hoodies wildhoodies.com This website is a scam. Just registered and steals money and your identity. Be warned. Internet Author: Alabama E-trade: WildHoodies.com Internet

Nov 26 2016
masononlinestore.com Scam Artist Gone Phishing Internet Author: Elkhorn, Wisconsin Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 23 2016
Belmont senior care Bsc Sexual harassment gone by with nothing done ..!!! Pueblo Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Questionable Activities: Belmont senior care Pueblo, Colorado

Nov 07 2016
Sleek Spa Dr. Haramis Dr Haramis, performed a terrible surgery and never fixed it. They were suppose to refund me and never did. I had paid Dr. Haramis by applying to care credit. The staff pushed me to apply for a loan. Sleek Spa never refunded the amount and now care credit is sending me to court for this. Sleek Spa never responded as they just disappeared. One day they were just gone. This is so terrible. He should be prosecuted for this. New York New York Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Sleek Spa New York, New York