Your Search | girls gone wild ggw

Dec 17 2015
Dominion virginia power Dominion taking advantage of unsuspecting customers Richmond Virginia Let me take a wild guess here... Author: Arlington, Virginia Electrical Services: Dominion virginia power Virginia

Dec 15 2015
mickael kors wang gang bought a mikael kors purse which ends up to be a fake shanghai minhang qu Nationwide Your money is gone Author: Quebec Luggage & Leather Goods: mickael kors Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
JERROD DEAN BUNCE and MICHAEL McNIERNEY Bunce and McNierney, via btcQuick, LLC, scammed investors out of promised $59,010.34 with another $170K+ gone. ARVADA Colorado
Author: Anonymous, Colorado On-Line Business: JERROD DEAN BUNCE ARVADA, Colorado

Dec 07 2015
FlowerDeliveryExpress FlowerDeliveryExpress.com The item cost was $29.99 - the service fees totaled $38.76! Outrageous! Fees were added to total after I submitted my purchase to be charged. Had I known what the charges were before I hit purchase I would have never gone thru with the transaction. Internet
Author: colorado springs, Colorado Florists: FlowerDeliveryExpress Internet

Dec 07 2015
Hamptons Strippers@ sexystrip.com Diane Paladi sexystrip.com is a total scam they send the most unattractive girls and lie to rip you off Long Island Internet
Your Report is Bogus Melissa aka HamptonStripper Author: Manhassat, New York Strippers & Dancers: Hamptons Strippers@ sexy.constrip Internet

Dec 03 2015
SexyStrip.com Sherri FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!! Bait & Switch at all times HIGH. Called a popular agency for 2 sexy girls for a bachelor party for a few business colleagues. TOTAL waste. they sent the oldest B**** to the party and her daughter. UGLY bumpy skin, shaggy t***, wrinkles everywhere.I called the agent back and she told me thats all she had available. SO UnProfessional. Hopefully the photos will help, BE safe than sorry. (((REDACTED)))New York Nationwide
Complaint has no merit Author: new york, New York Entertainers: SexyStrip.com Nationwide

32, Report #1221903

Nov 30 2015
HSL Modeling Agency ESCOBAR ROBERTSON Fake modeling agency money hustler. Has a nice camera and claims to be a photographer. Uses models to appear like he is a legit agency. When his most successful models are simple in on the entire scam. Work he has can be found easily via google. Preys on women/girls dreams for MONEY. Atlanta Internet, Ger=o
Vindictive and Petty Author: Atlanta, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: HSL Modeling Agency Internet

Nov 27 2015
Better Living Credit Services All Over Rentals, Wild Apricot, Seana Liberatore, Seana Kovach, Better Live Credit Services BEWARE IDENTITY THEFT SCAM RANCHO CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA Author: Ontario, California Property Management: Better Living Credit Services Internet

Nov 27 2015
All Makes Vac & Sew and Carl Tice Money Gone, No Merchandise Received Torrance California Refund Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Appliances: All Makes Vac & Sew Torrance, California

Nov 24 2015
western pacific asphalt and roofing paveguard, Sam Mendez ripped off of $1500.00. No work done.My money gone. yucaipa California Author: mentone, California Landscape Companies: western pacific asphalt and roofing yucaipa, California

Nov 20 2015
Salvation Lying Army I was forced to do community service for the Salvation Army. One evening I was scheduled to work from 4-9, which i did, however my doctor has me on elavil which makes you constantly thirsty and therefore you constantly have to urinate. So I was gone from A retired colonel lied, to me, and drug me down the street against his van to the appallment of all on lookers greenwood Indiana Author: indianapolis, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Salvation Lying Army greenwood , Indiana

Nov 19 2015
North South Leasing Tom,Bob Anderson Northsouth Leasing sent me on a wild goose chase for a truck. They lied about the truck they had for lease. They are very deceptive liars. They keep your deposit and will not return it. Bob Anderson is the biggest liar there. He had me go through so much to get my refund back of $750 dollars and when I gave him everything he asked for the refund he went quiet and would not answer my emails. Please anyone wanting to do business with this crappy incompetent company dont do it. Do your self a favor and keep walking away from this decisive company. They will take you for a long ride. From what I see they have numerous complaints against them. Michigan Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Trucking Companies: North South Leasing

Nov 18 2015
PEACE OF MIND PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES AMY GAWRYCH Dr. Amy Gawrych Charged for Appointment I could not make or attend, due to an emergency dentist appointment with written proof. Each time I called I was told she was not at work or she failed to answer my voicemails or emails (always call during their days and hours of operation). I request a call back and never receive one. This has gone on for far too long and I would like everyone else to be AWARE OF THIS!. LINDENHURST New York
Author: Lindenhurst, New York Doctors: PEACE OF MIND PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES LINDENHURST, New York

Nov 17 2015
Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales Inc. More Like Complete ripoff, Paid up front for Slider Bridge jack, 2 months gone by and unable to get in contact with owner. 130 Commerce Drive, Franklin IN Author: Ventura, California Auto Parts: Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales Inc. Internet

Nov 13 2015
Camping World new batteries gone dry Avondale Arizona Author: tolleson, Arizona Auto Parts: Camping World Avondale, Arizona

Nov 12 2015
Lighthouse Media Lighthouse - Media Group - lhmltd.com DO NOT work for this company!! They have gone bankrupt and will take your money! BEWARE!! Internet Model Terminated for Fraudulent Credit Card Activity Author: modesto, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lighthouse Media Group - lhmltd.com Internet

Nov 08 2015
phyllis bertels menards; got up early to be there when door open we were.weht aftet the tv on sale ?what no tv all gone in 10 min. columbia mo. Missouri Author: laddonia, Missouri TVs & VCRs: phyllis bertels columbia, Missouri

Nov 05 2015
Wild Bills Tobacco YYou'll find rude,arrogant and obnoxious service at this store. Troy Michigan Author: shelby twp, Michigan Racists: Wild Bills Tobacco Troy, Michigan

Nov 05 2015
job4living Job4living $25 sign up all i had to do was advertised the link and when i reach $300 i could request for a payment form now i cant even get on the page or website its gone and i want my money 300 i made that in 2 days i want it Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: job4living Internet

Nov 04 2015
Hills Custom Tree Service Tree be gone Paid in full never finished work. Highpoint North Carolina Author: greensboro, North Carolina Landscaping: Hills Custom Tree Service Highpoint , North Carolina

Nov 03 2015
911 Restoration I had called 911 restorations after my basement had a flooded they came and gave me an estimate of $1300 which I thought was kind of high for a milid clean up I was not thinking straight and just wanted the water gone being concerned about mold I told the Ripped off 911 Restoration Cicero New York Author: Cicero, New York Emergency Services: 911 Restoration Cicero, New York

Nov 02 2015
LID*LJUNIDERN PRODUCTS : Nano Gold ordered 9/14 shipped 9/21 rec 8-24 billed 9/1 Salt Lake city, Utah Internet Author: Wild Rose, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: LID*LJUNIDERN Internet

Oct 21 2015
magazine agent.com multitude of magazines sent each month.I HAVE Not subscribed for any of them, Recieved 8 different magazines betweenOct17th and Oct 19 plus what had came earlier in month.Has gone on now for years, Some one calls to check if satiosfied with service I tell therm stop, more publications come instead. 590 area prefix on phone number Nationwide Author: Urbana, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: magazine agent.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2015
Styled in the Wild Cattery - Nicholas Oberzire and Diane Kush Received 2 Cats Diagnosed with HCM - Both Cats Died Before Reaching 1 Year Old Benicia California Author: Illinois Cat Breeders: Styled in the Wild Cattery - Nicholas Oberzire and Diane Kush Benicia, California

Oct 18 2015
Larry H Miller used cars Orem Danny Adams We were looking for a car for our son. He told us he had a 2006 Acura he even showed us on the computer 5 hours later we paid for the car in cash. We found out the next day when they delivered it to Orem it was a 2001 of course Danny was gone and all I get even from the manager is I'll have to wait for Danny to get back. I feel Danny did a classic bait and switch Orem Utah Renison terri throwing stones in glass houses. Author: Mapleton, Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller used cars Orem Orem, Utah