Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

girls gone wild video ggw video

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
hd360x zoom lense scam the hd360x zoom is a scam it doesnt work and cant find a phone number to contact to send back product 2105 foothills blvd la verne ca suite b 123 california Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Cameras & Video: hd360x Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 07 2017
Wild West express Not quite the truth! Las cruces New Mexico Author: Gardendale , Texas Road Rage: Wild West express Las cruces , New Mexico

Feb 07 2017
EYESEE COMPUTERS EYESEE SECURITY CAMERAS IC ENTERNET DON CAIRNS EYE SEE SECURITY CAMERAS CURTIS CHAPUR SCAM ARTISTS SELLING DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS WITH NO WARRANTY NO SUPPORT THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY Winnipeg Nationwide
Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Cameras & Video: EYESEE COMPUTERS Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
YuGuang Liu Twice the men's sneakers were girls shoes, pink and sparkly. Shanghai China Internet Author: Ingonish, Nova Scotia Clothing Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 06 2017
waistshaperz.com Bait and switch. They offered body slimmer, got a size too small rip and they showed on webiste and video was completely different. Nothing but scammers Hicksville New York Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: waistshaperz.com Hicksville,

Feb 06 2017
Backstreet Survaillance Video storage capability taken away Salt Lake City Utah Author: Belton, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Backstreet Survaillance Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 05 2017
Eyesee Computers and Security Cameras IC Enternet Don CairnsCurtis Chapur Beware of these major scammers. They have been raided in the past by the RCMP and sell illegal products. They also employ people with criminal records. Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Cameras & Video: Eyesee Computers and Security Cameras Winnipeg, Manitoba

Feb 04 2017
Metropolitan Transit System MTS Austin Marshall Tyrannical method and proven perjury San Diego California
MTS video footage Author: San Diego, California Criminal Justice System: Metropolitan Transit System San Diego,

Feb 02 2017
luxhd450 failed to deliver product monthly charge for access Del Mar California Author: High Island , Texas Cameras & Video: luxhd450 Del Mar, California

Feb 02 2017
Schemegame Taking money from my account Internet Author: Forest park , Illinois Video Stores: Schemegame Internet

Feb 02 2017
Frayser Village Resorts Sent me a contract of an offer to purchase my timeshare, requested $125 to pay closing costs to the title company. I sent the money via Western Union. The closing date has come and gone. They do not answer their phone. This was a total ripoff. Memphis Tennessee Author: Ogden, Utah Resorts: Frayser Village Resorts Memphis, Tennessee

Feb 02 2017
National Car Care Center Inc. VIP card They took 1,665.00 from a disabled person, try to use them for service on card last month and they are just gone with my money. Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Auto Repair Service: National Car Care Center Inc. Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 01 2017
Aviqua Skin Care Aviqua Skin Care, Lucana Skin Care, Young Skin, PIEROEYECR,, COLCOMPLX, ELOQUENCEY Internet pop-up video that shows wrinkles and puffy eyes instantly reduced. Ripoff, Charge my credit card when I didn't except trial package and sent back but refund trial amount but charge a month later $98.00 Los Angeles California Author: Topeka, Kansas Skin Care: Aviqua Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 29 2017
Kanderian Enterprises, INC I ordered 3 of the vr headsets on 12/10/2016 for $119.97 and have not received them and the phone numbers are out of order and the no response from my emails. Richmond Texas Author: MARTIN, South Dakota Cameras & Video: Kanderian Enterprises, INC Richmond, Texas

Jan 29 2017
Christopher Donovan Chris Donovan Hired Chris Donovan for Wedding Videography and DID NOT RECEIVE ANY VIDEO! BEWARE OF CHRISTOPHER DONOVAN! Medford Massachusetts FIXED! Author: Windsor, Connecticut Video & Film Production: Christopher Donovan Medford, Massachusetts

Jan 29 2017
Loot Inc. gamewar Rip off did not deliver goods will not reply to my emails. Delaware Internet Author: St George, Utah Video Stores: Loot Inc. Internet

Jan 27 2017
HD360X Facebook - facebook.com/HD360x/?ref=br_rs Product is not worth the investment , I returned product and they will not refund my money HD360X 2105 Foothill Blvd Suite B123 La Verne California 9 Nationwide
Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Cameras & Video: HD360X Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Global Investigative Services Inc Ben Newman Claims they served me personally. Ben Newman signed an Affidavid of Service under oath. This is a complete lie. The description of me is way off and in fact the video I obtained from the building i work in shows that in fact he did not serve me Plainvew New York Global Investigative Services Plainview- Process Server Lied Author: Jericho, New York Private Investigators: Global Investigative Services Inc Plainvew, New York

Netflix Netflix DVD Center Exspoit of funds and false advertisement Internet
Author: Nashville, Georgia Video Stores: Netflix Internet

Jan 26 2017
High Class Universe little girls Christmas gift never received Internet Author: South Plainfield, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 26 2017
PowerSellerDigital or MORE4LESSDIGIT00 False info is a repeated tactic, Hidden fees added after check out Snellville Georgia More issues... Author: Vermont Cameras & Video: PowerSellerDigital Internet

49, Report #1352039

Jan 25 2017
HD360x , hd360x.com, Precision lighting Lumitak Cell Phone Products were ordered online from HD360x website ,Promoted on Facebook, and paid for via Credit Card through their forms on their website, all from their website. My money however was tranferred by my Bank to PowerContact.biz which has dubious company detail, but seems to be in London, run by a person named Chumlin Hwang. HD360x say they have no record of me having ordered from them. I have been contacted by other Australians who have order from the same company and never received goods, nor any Customer Service not known, California and London UK Facebook advertisement leading to own we
Author: Maryborough, Cameras & Video: HD360x Internet

50, Report #1351964

Jan 25 2017
Viddyoze JVzoo sold $47 video animation package then has nothing to offer other than getting me to sell the same package as an affiliate  Internet Very untrue. Author: Verwood, Oregon Computer Graphics: Viddyoze Internet