Your Search | gizmag depot

Aug 19 2016
American Carpet Service Josh,Dave,Kevin and others I purchased a floor from Home Depot and they has ACS install it on MARCH 6th it is not finished as of yet I keep calling and no one wants to deal with me anymore. Springfield Massachusetts Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Carpet & Tile Installers: American Carpet Service Springfield, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Amended Report on Samuel D Lehrer Jupiter Florida Customer Refunded Due to Abusive Activity Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Samuel D Lehrer, CEO aka Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Outlet aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Med Laser Depot Mr. Samuel D Lehrer Med Laser Depot Jupiter Florida Author: Yorba Linda, California Internet Fraud: Med Laser Depot Jupiter, Florida

Eye Glasses Depot OpticsFast.com Scammers Says NY but is INDIA Internet
Author: Baytown, Texas Sunglasses: Eye Glasses Depot Internet

Aug 09 2016
Medlaserdepot The Laser Outlet Sells Equipment the don't have. Will not give refund of money or send working product. Internet Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Aug 09 2016
Med Laser Depot Laser Trader online Medical Laser Sales Office Palm Beach, Florida Author: valencia, California Medical Supplies: Med Laser Depot Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Laser Repair Depot the med laser depot, Med Laser depot Tried to extorte money for unauthorized repair then damaged laser after switching out my factory parts and kept machine for almost 5 months Miami Florida Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

10, Report #1320936

Aug 05 2016
Ipod Battery Depot Retail Sales Online Lost my Ipod Nano 4 refused to answer phone calls or email Lake Forest California Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ipod Battery Depot Lake Forest, California

11, Report #1320811

Aug 05 2016
Eyeglasses Depot Major Scammers Brooklyn New York
product received Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Eyeglasses Depot Brooklyn, New York

12, Report #1319443

Jul 28 2016
Rigid Power Tools Home Depot Lifetime Warranty Informaion Nationwide Author: Utah Hardware & Tools: Rigid Power Tools Nationwide

13, Report #1319090

Jul 26 2016
fitness equipment depot worldwide fitnessplus.com col-gate horrible customer service, lairs and thieves farmingdale New York Author: brooklyn, New York Sporting Goods: fitness equipment depot worldwide farmingdale, New York

14, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Marine Depot Getting the Shaft after 10+ years of Loyalty Garden Grove California Author: Morgan Hill, California Pet Shops & Supplies: Marine Depot Garden Grove, California

Jul 18 2016
Home Depot Thomasville cabinets Pealing fading junk,fraud Holiday, florida Nationwide Author: Palm harbor , Florida Building Products: Home Depot Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
home depot credit card they offered me 18 months interest free credit card but charged me 35 interest per month on a 800 balance which is 50% interest missiagua Nationwide Details... Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: home depot credit card Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Mighty quip Uses lies to sell overpriced power equipment to elderly people in home Depot parking lots Indiana So I'm a employee of yours? Author: Sumas, Washington Door to Door Sales: Mighty quip Indiana

Jun 20 2016
1988 Home Depot Denied a return due to non receipt Gig harbor Washington Kind of.... Author: Gig Harbor, Washington Hardware & Tools: Home Depot

Jun 19 2016
KIA Depot of Santa Ana Sold me a rusted out car that was in Hurricane Sandy Santa Ana California
Rusty Nightmare Author: ANAHEIM, California Auto Dealers: KIA Depot of Santa Ana Santa Ana, California

Jun 14 2016
Home Depot Changed the delivery address & my name on the order of a refrigerator. New Jersey Nationwide Author: MILLVILLE NEW JERSEY , New Jersey Questionable Activities: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
TIAA-CREF My father was a college professor who died in 1991 leaving his retirement savings untouched and me as beneficiary. Nationwide Author: Scott Depot, West Virginia Financial Services: TIAA-CREF Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
Aspire marketing aka-microsoft My computer froze with a message that it had been compromised , and that I should call Microsoft at this number--1-800-300-2001, or888-850-0837 or 844-576-0837 He told me it was in India India Author: ellenburg depot, New York Internet Fraud: Aspire marketing Internet