Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: global international lottery company
There may be more reports for "global international lottery company"
For more results perform a general search for "global international lottery company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Royal Administration AA. Auto Extended. Warranty I purchased. A Contract. from this company 2/2015 so on 5-13-2015 Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: GAUTIER, Mississippi Auto Towing: Royal Administration Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Premier Pools and Spas Premier Pools Management Company Structurally Broken Pool, NO service Rancho Cordova California Author: Auburn, California Builders & Contractors: Premier Pools and Spas Rancho Cordova, California

Feb 23 2017
Integrity Plus Floors John Kautz/ ownerTri West ltd./Michael Barczak - Representitive Disabled Seniors Suffer! Flooring Company Sells Defective flooring! Refuses to Refund..Falsely Blames licensed installers! Murietta California
Author: MENIFEE, California Building Products: Integrity Plus Floors Murietta, California

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Managment Works Realty, Golden Foundation Realty, Golden Foundation Global Breached Lease Agreement, Unfair Business Practices, Professional Negligence Palmdale California
Author: Los Angeles, California Tenants: Managment WorksRealty Palmdale , California

Feb 23 2017
IHerb and Global Mail Plus Canadians Beware - Scam Alert Perris California Author: St. Bruno, Quebec Grocery Stores: IHerb and Global Mail Plus Perris , California

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
QC Lending QC Banking Loan Officer Lied and Company Mislead Me Charlotte Internet Author: Warrenton, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: QC Lending Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
PINK PLUMBER Company Rips Off the Elderly with outragious add=on pricing for septic tank pump outs. Smyrna Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Plumbing: PINK PLUMBER Smyrna, Georgia

Feb 23 2017
Thriveworks Thriveworks.com, Credentialing.com Unbelievalbe Ripoff. Do not pay this company to do your credentialing. Nationwide Issue Resolved Author: Euless, Texas Business Consulting: Thriveworks Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Image Revive/Face Replen CA Skin Care Amway Global Rip-off/Scam/Watch Out!/ Online Predator Phoenix Arizona Author: St. Catharines, Ontario Skin Care: Image Revive/Face Replen Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 23 2017
Green Street Equities Richard Buffington Sells worthless stock, company never went public St. Pete Florida
Author: Colorado Investment Brokers: Green Street Equities Internet

Feb 23 2017
Omegaman And Friends School Assemblies Do not engage with this company! Fraud, fake testomonials, CEO is unqualified. Struggles With Steroid Use. Phoney Company! Queens New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Strippers & Dancers: Omegaman And Friends School Assemblies Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
Sears Home Warranty Sears Holding Company Buyer beware Sears employees offer lousy service and lie to the client constantly Chicago Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH I went to the avast site google playstore advertised. I spent 18 for a year, was billed 88.82 from a different company. Sheffield Village ohio Author: Grass Lake, Michigan Internet Fraud: SOFTWARE 888-769 SHEFFIELD VIL OH Internet