Your Search | global medical

Feb 13 2016
American Medical Response Elder Abuse and Harrasment Centennial Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: American Medical Response Centennial, Colorado

Feb 12 2016
Skin Youth Eye Serum Beware of Unwanted Product and Charges Without Permission Santa Ana California Author: Crete, Illinois Medical Expert Witnesses: Skin Youth Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

Feb 11 2016
Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Manoj Rajayah (CEO)manoj@globaltourandtravel.usJennifer Rodriguez (HR)jennifer@globaltourandtravel.usAlex (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.usChris (Sales) accounts@globaltourandtravel.us Manoj Rajayah, Jennifer Rodriguez, Alex and Chris! GTT - Global Tour and Travel USA F* S* of YOU ALL! F* LIERS! F* FAKE! F* B*! YOU OWE TO PAY US OUR SALARY F* S* OF YOU ALL! 100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando Florida Internet Author: Tagbilaran City, Travel Services: Global Tour and Travel USA - SUPER VACATION DEAL INC. DBA (100 W. Lucerne Circle Suite 403 Orlando FL 32801. USA) Internet

Feb 11 2016
Global international sweepstakes Joey Unusual offers Louisville Nationwide Author: Mansfield, Ohio Blabber Mouth: Global international sweepstakes Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Global Exchange Vacation Club GEVC They are a Scam. They have a fancy presentation with hard core closers, and the program does not resemble anything from the presentation. FURTHERMORE, if you fight them they fraudulently take money from your checking account. This company must be stopped. Irvine California California Author: burbank, California Timeshare Rentals: Global Exchange Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
new jersey mens medical clinic i was told by my dr. that i may need a opr. to fix. prob. so i,am a little shook up paramus New Jersey Author: TOMS RIVER, New Jersey Doctors: new jersey mens medical clinic paramus, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Global Water Price Gouging Maricopa Arizona Author: Maricopa, Arizona Utility Companies: Global Water

Feb 10 2016
weightvest4osteoporosis Weight vest is not for women its a hot mess to look at. carpinteria Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: weightvest4osteoporosis Internet

Feb 09 2016
deluxe eye therapy free product, pay only shipping of $4.95--now charge $180!!! Internet Author: West Haven, Connecticut Medical Supplies: deluxe eye therapy Internet

Feb 09 2016
mchenry medical office Dr. Dosanjh, dr. Hundal dr. dosanjh treats u like a drug addict. Dr. hundal completely messed up my meds! modesto California Author: modesto, California Doctors: mchenry medical office modesto , California

Feb 09 2016
Edgepark Medical Two weeks later, two separate times my doctor has sent in the prescription and it still isn't shipped! Internet Author: Seffner, Florida Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Internet

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah I'd love to help Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Feb 06 2016
cys, Pennsylvania cys has lied to me, about me, took my daughter, put her in states custody where she has been physically, mentally abused and neglected medical treatment Waynesburg Pennsylvania Author: Dilliner, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: cys, Pennsylvania Pennsylvania

Feb 05 2016
Labcorp Paid them off once, then 3 years later they turn my account over to collection agency for the same amount and same services. Nationwide Author: Clay city, Kentucky Medical Laboratories: Labcorp Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 04 2016
Global Oved Dei Seminary and University GODSU Honorary Doctorates are fake Miramar Florida
Author: Newark, New Jersey Con Artists: Global Oved Dei Seminary and University Miramar, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Dr. Joel Leib Waterford Medical Associates Very dishonest and unethical Dr's office Waterford Michigan Author: rochester hills , Michigan Doctors: Dr. Joel Leib Waterford,

Jan 30 2016
Everest Schools I was on a time off period due to a medical condition and lost my housing Indio Nationwide Author: Indio, California Colleges and Universities: Everest Schools Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY aka BENNETT MEDICAL SERVICES THIS COMPANY SHAMELESSLY MARKS UP PRICES BY MORE THAN 500% - UNACCEPTABLE!! LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Nevada Medical Supplies: BENNETT MEDICAL SUPPLY LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 29 2016
Jesse brown VA medical center With holds information and results about your medical tests Chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Hospitals: Jessb brown VA medical center Chicago, Illinois

Jan 29 2016
AIBT Medical Assistant Tucson Arizona Author: Kennewick, Washington Nurses: AIBT Tucson , Arizona