Your Search | global pets delivery agency

Apr 30 2016
myclix.co.in, MyClix Ad Agency, SK NIZAMUDDIN, MyClix ALERT!! BAD MERCHANT! SCAM! They stole my money and provided nothing and not even any response from them.. KHURDA Orissa Still Have Not Received One single reply or response Author: Centralia, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: myclix.co.in KHURDA, Other

Apr 30 2016
Taste of Elegance- Maurice Randal Disappointing Service Stone Mountain Georgia (GA) Author: Stonemountain, Georgia Restaurant Delivery Services: Taste of Elegance- Maurice Randal GA

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
North Georgia Staffing Employment agency situation - bad experience at the company I was assigned to (RPI, Kennesaw) Kennesaw Georgia Author: WOODSTOCK, Georgia Employment Services: North Georgia Staffing Kennesaw, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Mojo Global Ira Rosen and Cory Michael Sanchez Over promised under delivered and left for Dead!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kirkland, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Mojo Global Scottsdale, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Apr 27 2016
Hibu inc Hibu global What do I pay you for? New york New york Author: Ellington, Connecticut Media: Hibu inc

Apr 27 2016
Genpact Collections Services, LLC Genpact Services, LLC Fraudulent Collection Agency India India
Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Collection Agencies: Genpact Collections Services, LLC Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Click Agency Kitt Elliott and Holly I was sent an online page that said that they would pay .30 per clicks... Garland Texas
What? Author: Laredo, Texas Work at Home: Click Agency Garland, Texas

Apr 25 2016
Maverick Athletic Co. Maverick Athletic Inc Michael Cheatham Mike Cheatham LATE DELIVERY, EXCUSES, LOW QUALITY RODUCT Nationwide Author: oakland park, Florida Sporting Goods: Maverick Athletic Co. Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Global life and accident insurance refusal to honor policy amount because of their mistake on birthday on policy oklahoma city oklahoma Author: FELTON, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: Global life and accident insurance oklahoma city , oklahoma

Apr 24 2016
Logan entertainment aka Mark Reeder aka logantown agency llc aka logan entertainment Scam scammed jerked booking agency fake Philadelphia Nationwide Author: york, Pennsylvania Modeling & Talent Agencies: Dance Clubs: Logan entertainment Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Atmosphera Global Pyramid Scheme Tacoma Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

Apr 24 2016
Dominos Pizza Dominos pizza costs Columbia South Carolina Author: South Carolina Restaurant Delivery Services: Dominos Pizza South Carolina

Apr 24 2016
Global insurance Auction salvage world auction insurance auction USA waiting for more 4 month for a refunds Wimington Deiaware Author: Houston11627, Texas Auto Dealers: Global insurance Auction Internet

Apr 23 2016
Global Cash Card Worldwide ProcessingU.S. Bank Scammers. Do not follow federal regulations. They lie. Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: La Mesa, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Trading post restraunt Terrible food and terrible service Kit carson co Colorado Author: flower mound, Texas Restaurant Delivery Services: Trading post restraunt Kit carson co, Texas

Apr 22 2016
Latin Flores latinflores.com; latinflores.com.br; latinflores.com.pe; latinflores.com.ar produt is not delivery as showed! very low quality product and customer service! very disappointed Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Consumer Services: Latin Flores Internet

Apr 22 2016
It eye global / NAME : VISHWANATHAN SINGH PANWARBANK : INDIAN BANK INDORE (M.P)BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : 6303714486BANK ADDRESS : 262,USHA NAGAR EXTN.PHOOTI KOTHI ROAD OPP. RANJEET HANUMAN MANDIR,CITY: INDOREPIN CODE : 452009STATE : MADHYA PRADESHIFSC CODE : I Software Development, Web Development, Website Design, domain Registration, CRM Indore Internet This Complaint is False ! Author: California Computer Programmers: It eye global Internet

Apr 22 2016
Global Client Solutions Has anyone filed a class action lawsuit against Global Client Solutions, if not we just need 2 more people to do it. Someone needs to stop them! tulsa, Oklahoma ? Nationwide See Approved Report Author: newport beach, California Credit & Debt Services: selma cossio Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Trolls Continue... Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. SMH Records / Jonathan Hay Publicity over 20 years’ experience, high profile clients, launches national media campaigns for wide range of entertainment clients. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity a boutique agency specializing in individualized attention. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity offers publicity, public relations, product placement, media training, interview prep, imag Internet

Apr 22 2016
Global Auto Shop Scam Hacienda Heights California Author: las vegas, Nevada Car Parts & Accessories: Global Auto Shop Hacienda Heights, California

Apr 22 2016
Leesa Robinson Agency I should have Listened Nationwide Author: Long Beach, Mississippi Modeling Agencies: Leesa Robinson Agency Nationwide