Your Search | global tech help

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Global Connections Promised Everything; Delivered Nothing Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Travel Services: Global Connections

Jan 14 2017
Global Test Market Lightspeed Research won't respond to emails about unpaid reward from Aug 25/16 Bellevue Washington Author: Toronto, Ontario Computer Marketing Companies: Global Test Market Bellevue, Washington

Jan 14 2017
Seniorsoulmates I paid for a membership. I try on a daily base to log into the seniorsoulmates website. I continually get knock out from the website with the message, cannot open page, server not responding. I tried many times to contact the company, but haven't had any response back. I finally, after many different way was able to cancel my membership. This is a scam website and members should be reimbursed for their membership. Help! Internet Author: Cusick, Washington Dating Services: Seniorsoulmates Internet

Jan 14 2017
contact@southernsistersdesigns.com I order rings an I didn't receive them yet I'm not happy the I pay for them SN I Ben trying to get hold off them no one got back hold off me I like have my money back or the rings that I odder or I don't receive them or I not see my rings I will get a lawyer an take this to courts an plz help me out Internet
Author: Honey grove , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: contact@southernsistersdesigns.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Jan 13 2017
Global Prime Taxation gp4tax.com Trying to scam people wishing to file individual tax returns Hyderabad India telangana Author: Jacksonville, Florida Income Tax Service: Global Prime Taxation Internet

Jan 13 2017
Ecovending, LLC Never send goods after receiving wire-payment. Sunrise Florida Author: Ho Chi Minh, Other Accounting: Viet Global Import Export & Trading Co., Ho Chi Minh,

Jan 12 2017
Global Retail EL Cosmetics Tagged me with pressure sales forcing me to buy creams in the amount of $4000 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Paris, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Global Retail Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 12 2017
Richard Klingensmith/Phonix global funding inc. claims to be a private investor Parker colorado colorado Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Loans: Richard Klingensmith/Phonix go Parker, Colorado

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Better Help Better Help is a rip off. Internet Author: Seoul, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Better Help Internet

Jan 10 2017
Eviction Help evictionhelp.org Eviction Help Lodi New Jersey Author: Coral Springs, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Eviction Help Lodi, New Jersey

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 09 2017
Poshmark Deceptive Ad, Item not as Described, Poshmark Will not help Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Consignment Stores: Poshmark Internet

Jan 08 2017
Happydealmall company LED projector Entertainment projector,it's a bad product I order it form walmart,but they said it came form happydealmall. it did not work, and i can't gat help. Review said it is good But that is a lie,lie,lie fraud. I order a Led projector and it didn't work. took my money and I can't gat help. Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Happydealmall company Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
GUITAR CENTER THEY SOLD ME PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE THAT ISNT WORKING AND COULDNT HELP ME ONLINE OR LOCAL STORE . ARLINGTON Internet Author: mansfield , Texas Software: GUITAR CENTER Internet

Jan 07 2017
Diavuno Underpowered hardware, could not support what I needed Oakland California Author: San Mateo, California Computer Help Desk: Diavuno Internet

Jan 06 2017
Netspend I received an Social Security deposit of 735.00 in March of 2016, but then was waylaid for several months, at which time Netspend somehow switch my account info. with someone else's account. I was told that myPin number, which accessed the account, was UNDER SOMEONE ELSE'S NAME...? This information was followed by the fact that when I had given them the specifics regarding my identity, they said I did have an account. However, I owed them: 9. (+) dollars. When I called to complain and ask that the matter be corrected, I received no help. Netspend (Nationwide) Nationwide NetSpend Author: Bronx, New York Netspend Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Bluebird American Express prepaid card They don't help Internet Author: Port Orchard, Washington Questionable Activities: Bluebird American Express prepaid card Internet

Jan 06 2017
Restaurant Equipment Solutions Global Restaurant Solutions Inc. They Were Not honest Birmingham Alabama Blew Out Electriciy Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Restaurant Equipment Solutions Birmingham, Alabama

Jan 06 2017
Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Hiring an SEO company might seem like a good idea, but you might be making a huge mistake victims claim threats, extortion, and much worse. Is there a negative complaint about you on the Internet? Paying Reputation management companies can make a bad problem much worse. Internet, Nationwide
Ronnie Segev & ReputationDefender(aka Reputation.com) Can Eat A D*** // Michael Fertik Internet Defamation Profit Center Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Reputation Management the new digital extortion Are you thinking about hiring a Reputation Management Company or an SEO company to help repair your reputation or hide negative complaints? WARNING! Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Thomas Thompson World ecm False information, Terrible customer service, refuses help with additional costs Summerville Georgia Author: Norfolk, Nebraska Auto Parts: Thomas Thompson World ecm Summerville, Georgia

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide