Your Search | global tech help

Oct 02 2015
NPC-National Processing Company Retriever Leasing Division Lease Finance Group Retriever Merchant Solutions HELP!! NPC 4 YEAR LEASE SCAM! PAYING $55.46 A MONTH FOR 200.00 C/C MACHINE! Tinley Park Illinois Author: Buffalo, Minnesota Sales People: NPC-National Processing Company Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 02 2015
Global Services STL groovv, groove ALL LIES!!!! Get COMPANY IF YOU LIKE GETTING LIED TO AND LIKE THEM TAKING YOUR MONEY! St Louis Nationwide Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Telemarketers: Global Services STL Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Online Education Development, LLC I was contacted to help me recover funds lost when I was scammed a few years ago in an online busines to make money in merchant services. Companies are Aflac Assis and E-Globle. I would be able to recover over $35,000 but needed to wire $1495 to cover costs. Fortunately, I saw a complaint on RipOff report describing the same in detail where the individual did not receive his money as promised. Phoenix Arizona Author: Crestwood, Kentucky Home Based Business: Online Education Development, LLC Phoenix , Arizona

Oct 01 2015
2K Games, Take Two Interactive, 2K Sports, NBA 2K Bought in-game currency, but didn't recieve it on my account. Customer support won't reply or help me. Novato California
Author: Nationwide On-Line Stores: 2K Games Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Aimersoft Wondershare No tech support available for faulty software Internet Author: Texas Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Oct 01 2015
7 Artist Management , Bob Dixon , 7AM was told shoots were 'free' to help career and found out after the fact that they were in fact paid for the shoot, withholding money Santa Monica California Author: Valencia, California Photography: 7 Artist Management Santa Monica, California

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Call eGumball. We Want To Help. Author: Richmond, Virginia SEO - Reputation Management: egumball Internet

Sep 30 2015
HCCredit The Help Card I received a credit card when buying a bed at Select Comfort to help finance it.Springdale Arkansas Author: Kankakee, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HCCredit Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
4M Global Online, New Beginnings Education, Dave Sellers, Danny Tapp, Refused to refund my money, Didn't provide the services as requested Draper Utah Author: Lexington Park, Maryland Con Artists: 4M Global Online Draper, Utah

Sep 30 2015
DGS Group Drop-shipping Global Services Limited Paid $340 for 3 playstation4 and they never shipped. SCAM RIPOFF kowloon Hong Kong
Author: kingsville, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: DGS Group kowloon,

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
This was a mistake and is 100% corrected Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet

Sep 29 2015
TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Ray O'Conner TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Owner Ray O'Conner took my money and deleted my entire hard drive causing me to lose an entire year of work then refuses to answer my calls. His office is just a tiny storefront with a locked door and nobody ever there. Miami Florida Tech Savvy Geeks, Inc. Ray O'Conner aka Ray O'Connor Author: Miami, Florida Computer Service & Repair: TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Miami , Florida

Sep 29 2015
Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Colbert StonermanThere may be other names this company is using also. Wired money. Never send products. Steal your money and won't respond to emails/phone calls Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Drugstores: Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Munis DBA Fun Tech They have taken money out of my checking/debit account on several occasions without my approval. Internet Author: Temple, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Munis DBA Internet

Sep 29 2015
Merchants Choice Card Serivces Money stolen from us, company won't help!!! los angeles California Author: WEST HILLS, California Physicians: Merchants Choice Card Serivces Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Draker Korrektur Per Draker Island Rentals Help! My Domain Name and Company Has Been Hijacked by my web designer! Bohol Internet Pathetic misery Author: Tagbiliaran, Texas Websites: Draker Korrektur Internet

Sep 28 2015
123Employee REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: 123Employee has a team of educated and highly talented employees that help their clients achieve new levels of business productivity. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. 123Employee pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 123Employee, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
123 Employee Webinar Deception Author: Jacksonville, Florida Business Consulting: The Seminar Solution, LLC Rancho Cucamonga, California

Sep 28 2015
Dr michael Washington voodoo king Dr michael R Washington, Dr washington persuade me and scam me for $300 san Bernardino California
YOUR THE LIAR!!! Kamieshia D. Johnson Is Immature And Very Silly... Hee Hee... Author: los angeles, California Astrologers & Psychics: Dr michael Washington voodoo king san Bernardino , California

Sep 28 2015
Ken Micahels Ken Micheals lied to me about being able to help me with reducing my mortgage and getting the lien owner to buy down the equity in my home from 400,000 to 255,000 Valencia California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Mortgage Brokers: Anthony Woodbridge, Virginia

Sep 28 2015
Amazon Amazon, is a RipOff, ive had nothing but headaches trying to get help selling my Hidden Dogfence products, so i had enough run around. I Finally got in touch with them and to cancel my Account 6 weeks ago. to this day they are still taking $29.99 out of my Credit Card account. ive made many many calls, they say they made a mistake and closed my Buyers account, i never had, and now say i have to activate my Buyers account to then close my Sellers account never heard such a run around load of crap before. Seattle Internet Author: Barrie and Simcoe, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Sep 28 2015
TOSHIBA SUPPORT UNKNOWN Toshiba support company took my money then hacked into my computer Nationwide Author: cannock, Other Computer Help Desk: TOSHIBA SUPPORT Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Turbo PC Service Tech Author: Red Oak, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Turbo PC

Sep 27 2015
07:32 AM Did not provide the service or access to website I paid for in monthly subscription. No tech support to help Internet Author: Oak Brook , Illinois Corrupt Companies: Internet

Sep 26 2015
Neattravel Global Assistance,Fly Global Inc, Puneet Sawhney, puneetflyglobal , Totally deceptive from start to finish!! Woodridge Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Air Travel: Neattravel Nationwide