Your Search | global tech help

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
Star tech I graduated from star tech back in 2000 and now that I want to get my diploma to renew my license I can't get it . I even called the department of higher learning and they said since the school closed they couldn't help me.is there anyone out there that c Destroyed my career Vineland New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Star tech nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
One Stop Global QUICKEN I was not able to contact Quicken support to buy Quicken 16 for Windows. I went to One Stop Global QUICKEN and was sold 5 years of software for Quicken and Turbo Tax for $399. They required a checking account number.I am having an issue with the softw One Stop Global Solutions sells unsupported Quicken software Internet Author: Amarillo, Texas Software: One Stop Global QUICKEN Internet

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 27 2016
FZ GLOBAL MEDIA NIGEL CROSS / OSCAR JORDAN RIPPED ME OFF FOR OVER A MONTHS WAGES LONDON Internet Author: London, Wyoming Employers: FZ GLOBAL MEDIA Internet

May 26 2016
Blue World Pools Review: Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada *UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
Yes, You Can Certainly Tell Author: Finger, Mississippi Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service. Reno , Nevada

May 26 2016
Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Bolin Development is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Bolin Development Resources implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities in real estate development effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Bolin Development pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Development, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Wanted Criminals: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

May 26 2016
Leisure Pro Ltd aka Leisure Pro Divers Emporium Robbery, Non Delivered Goods, Horrible Customer Service, New York New York Order shipped correctly Author: Woodland Hills, California Fishing: Leisure Pro Ltd Internet

May 26 2016
Legion Express, Inc Walter and Alison Alvarez Harassing emails, calling me a Moron & IDIOT if I think the BBB or the President of the US can help me recover my loss Chicago Illinois Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Legion Express, Inc Chicago, Illinois

May 25 2016
Global Consulting Group Globex Consultgroup Job offer as Operations officer to collect funds on behalf of the company New Jersey Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Services: Global Consulting Group Internet

May 24 2016
Premiere Global Assets Ltd Carl Bierbaum /Residing in FLorida, USA (naples) Mr. Carl Bierbaum goes around the the world offering fake bonds and getting people to invest their hard earned money into financial plattforms that don't exist.! . This guy a real SCAMMER!!!! gives you his resume and then he screws you!!!!!!....HE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS AND HE IS NOT!, also ties to criminal organizations in Israel, DUbai and London Rhode Island Rhode Island Author: Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Alabama Financial Services: Premiere Global Assets Ltd Rhode Island , Rhode Island

May 24 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Senator Bob Corker Check Into Cash, W. Allan Jones, and Senator Bob Corker are all in the Proverbial Bed Together, Internet
W. Allan Jones of Check Into Cash YOU SUCK Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Politicians: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Internet

May 24 2016
Global services Attorney office Nationwide Author: warren, Michigan Lawyers: Global services

May 24 2016
Global cash card Pacific western bank Failure to refund according to FDIC guidlines Irvine California Author: Claremont, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Global cash card Irvine, California

May 23 2016
B2 Group Global B2 Group, B2 Global Group, Bob Billbruck, Bob Billbruck Global, B2Global, B2, B2GlobalGroup Overcharged Web Project, Design Services Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: B2 Group Global Irvine, California

May 23 2016
Global Services Global Mediation Services harassing, scam Midvale? Nationwide Author: West Jordan , Utah Collection Agencies: Global Services Nationwide

May 23 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance/Allianz Global Assistance/Delta Airlines Travel Insurance Provider Cites Loopholes in Policy Language to Reject Claims for Trip Cancellation Refund Richmond, VA Nationwide Help with Your Claim Author: Beaverton, Oregon Air Travel: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Loan By Phone Immoral, Bigoted, Poorly Educated, Arrogant, Cleveland, Tennessee
Please, Help Stop W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash from Victimizing Others Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: Check Into Cash and W. Allan Jones Cleveland, Tennessee

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington A few comments... Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet

Atmosphera Global Pay and hour fraud Tacoma Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Customer: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington

May 21 2016
Tech Roger Scamed me from a 3rd party roku support chat line Internet Author: la vergne, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Tech Roger Internet

May 21 2016
tech life tv techlifetv Buyer Beware ! They dont stand behind their products of services Internet Author: New York Television Parts & Services: tech life tv Internet