Your Search | global tech help

Jul 31 2014
Verizon Premium Technical Support They basically talked me into getting a service I didn't need, knowing they could not help fix my computer. Nationwide Author: Orange, New Jersey Internet Services: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Neekum LLC David EdgecombMaurice Levister We work with GOOGLE; we are here to help you get the business site you paid for from AWSM Phonenix, Arizona Az Author: Washington Credit Card Fraud: Neekum LLC Phonenix, Arizona, Arkansas

Jul 30 2014
Global Connections Global Discovery Vacations Global Connections Fraudulent sales tactics out right deceitful, Lack of disclosure, No Out Clause and hit on your CREDIT when you try to cancel and stop installments. Overland Park Kansas Author: Jacksonville, Florida Travel Services: Global Discovery Vacations Overland Park , Kansas

Jul 30 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 30 2014
docpret services ROBERT CARELLA He said he could help lower are mortgage payment so we sent him all of are information paid the company he said he works for 595.00 and didn't receive anything we have called numerous times and are number is set so when we call it now goes to an answering machine. Lake forest California Author: HOMER, Nebraska Loan Modification: docpret services Lake forest, California

Jul 30 2014
Derma juvenate I applied for a trial of their product and now am sent a monthly supply at 100$ per month. Ther is no way to contact them to cancel this order that was not at all as it was represented. There is no contact information for them anywhere. Can anyone help me g in touch with this company so I can cancel this undirected ripoff order? Ontario, I think for the shipping order. Internet Author: Williams lake , British Columbia Beauty Salons: Derma juvenate Internet

Jul 29 2014
usa lawsuit loans Funds for lawsuits, lawyers that win most unprofessional, rude, slow moving, and inconsiderate co.disquised as help nationwide Nationwide Author: san bernardino , California Loans: usa lawsuit loans Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
AuPair World Aupair World- how i was placed with a Pedophile through Aupair world and how i managed to get help from Miryam Aubert from Au pair Australia Internet Author: Alabama Travel Services: AuPair World Internet

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Hometown Animal Care : Relief Veterinarian, Vet Tech and Hospital owner forced me to relinquish ownership of my pet under duress w/ threat of euthanasia Pflugerville Texas
Author: Pflugerville, Texas Veterinarians: Hometown Animal Care Pflugerville , Texas

Jul 29 2014
Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Infinity 2 Global Pyramid Scheme, I2G, Infinity Casino, Rick Maike, Doyce Barnes, Dennis Dvorin, Faraday Hosseinpour, David Manning, Tony Adimey, Richard & Susan Anzalone, Gary Davis, Jason Syn, Juan & Jennifer Nolazco Fraudelent Pyramid and Recruitment scheme kentucky Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Delbert Services Corporation Cash call and Western Sky I browed a $1000.00, they said $1500.00 but I received on $1000.00 Been paying 198.00 Since 01/2013. I have paid 3762.00 thus far, So they have made 2762.00 off me not including the $1000.00. I cant do it anymore. Please Help! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Delbert Services Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 28 2014
Global Payments Inc globalpay Sudden withdrawal of $19,450 from business bank account and not paying back Nationwide Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Payments Inc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Market Traders Institute REVIEW: MTI - Market Traders Institute's commitment to total customer satisfaction. Market Traders Institute focused on providing highest quality education. Increase customer support staff - the No Client Left Behind Policy ensures time with each client at least once a week to benefit their educational journey..*UPDATE: Market Traders Institute pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Market Traders Institute is recognized by Ripoff Verified™ as a Safe Business Service. Author: Del Norte, Colorado Investment Brokers: Market Traders Institute Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
Global Desperate to collect money for a scam Dallas Nationwide Author: Maple Falls, Washington Banks: Global Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Systemax Inc. Global Industrial non-delivery, bad, customer, service, asian, canada, united states, poor, sales, deceptive New York Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Questionable Activities: Systemax Inc. Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Prinfast.com and Adco Printing we place an order on july 18 at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. They charge my account but they never process my order. On July 18 we place an order of 5000 4x6 postcards for an upcoming event in our church at Adco printing now under a new name Printfast. Meanwhile they have our money but didn't care if the order was ready on time or not, they just didn't care.  I think this people Adco/Printfast should not be in business just robbing people money and time. A responsible company at least will try to help to solve the problem, this people not even bother. Worst Company Ever. Tampa Florida
Author: Riverview, Florida Printing & Copy Services: Printfast.com AKA Adco Printing Tampa, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Allstate Motor Club No help on the Interstate from Allstate Motor Club Nationwide Author: Merrimac, Massachusetts Trailers: Allstate Motor Club Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Mercury insurance/Todd I bought a 2006 Nissan 350z and had an oil consumption with dealer and engine was bad took forever to have warranty co approve my claim and finally after months of arguing and with dealer help they replaced my engine with a junk yard engine that is worse and now dealer said I need engine again after consumption test again and engine burns more oil now than ever ! Mercury denied my claim and now stuck with a junk yard motor that burns more oil ! This has been the worse experience ever and now I am stuck paying for a vehicle that has an engine with no idea of mileage and burns more oil ! I bought warranty with San Mateo credit union in so San Francisco ca and they are just as guilty of mercury selling this crap of insurance to hard working people avoid mercury and San Mateo credit union !!!! Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Martinez , California Auto Warranty: Mercury insurance Oklahoma

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Global Ink sells advertisements with no return Do not Advertise on Boarding Passes with Easyjet provided by Global Ink London Worldwide
Author: Nationwide Advertising / Deceptive: Global Ink Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
belsito plumbing llc former plumbing tech that was slave driven and then got rip off for 3,000 grand scottsdale Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Maintenance Companies: belsito plumbing llc scottsdale, Select State/Province

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC