GLOBAL DISCOUNT TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: global discount travel
There may be more specific results for "global discount travel"
For more specific results for "global discount travel"
Showing 1-25 of 23,810 Found Reports For more specific results for "global discount travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 22 2017
MYMDEMARKETING.COM Magical Dream Escapes,Sunny Travel, Universal Getaways, Tropical Breeze Getaways, Dream Getaways, Mega Destination Vacation, Ocean Breeze Vacations, ST Holidays MYMDEMARKETING.COM SCAM MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES Hallandale Florida Author: Middletown, New York Travel Services: MYMDEMARKETING.COM Hallandale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
u travel guide ripped off my checking account 399.00 Internet Author: nelsonville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: u travel guide Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Sarasota Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Will not answer their phone Sarasota Florida Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives They will take your deposit and not give you anything. It took me 9 months to get a refund. Sarasota Florida Apology for Your Refund Delay Author: California Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
GRAND INCENTIVES GETAWAY COAST TO COAST On 1/10/2012 I went to a invitation only meeting in Ft Myers Beach and was talked into a life time membership with a cost of $ 4,995.00. SARASOTA Florida Author: labelle, Florida Travel Services: Grand Incentives SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives, Coast to Coast, Cheap Trips, Grand Getaways, Dream Vacation Passport Should have taken loss years ago! Initial purchase my fault.Then continual harassment for dues! No money,many calls, feels abusive to this old woman! Internet On Behalf of Dream Vacation Passport Author: Internet Travel Services: Grand Incentives Internet

13, Report #208565

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Grand Getaways ripoff Sarasota Florida Explanation Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
grand incentives two nights,three nights,getaways sells prepaid service and then takes on extra charges and addition pay ? Sarasota Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Companies: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives, Cheap Trips takes your money and doesn't answer calls or return calls Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Air Travel: Grand Incentives Colorado

16, Report #1196306

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Inc Company took a deposit and has not returned it. Was told in May I would get a check. Nothing! Sarasota Florida Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Travel Services: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives ~Christy Pelhem; Dynamic Premium Incentives:P.O. Box 6308 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Dynamic Premium Incentives: P.O Box 6308 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Open-Ended Promises for FREE AIR, couldn't fullfill our air requests ~ took our deposit & won't return it! Sarasota Florida Author: Brea, California Air Travel: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives Travel Center, Universal Travel Network Thiefs, Offers travelfor reduced cost and you can never use it Sarasota Florida Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Travel Services: Grand Incentives Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Grand Incentives GOGrand Getaways.com, Coast to Coast HIGH PRESSURE, NOT ABLE TO RETURN CALLS OR EMAILS TO CANCEL SARASOTA Florida Author: Garland, Texas Travel Services: Grand Incentives Select State/Province

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Jun 20 2017
Travomint trying to steal my credit card and Identity details Edinburgh Nationwide
We are not a scam Author: Southsea, Alabama Air Travel: Travomint Edinburgh,

Jun 20 2017
U Travel Guide This company has stolen $399 dollars out of my checking account. Don,t know how these con artists got my info. Not sure Internet Author: Fleetwood, Pennsylvania Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jun 19 2017
Auto parts global llc Parts-go.com Not receiving any help on my shipment or taking my calls Port St Lucie Florida Author: Repton, Alabama Auto Parts: Auto parts global llc Port St Lucie, Florida

Jun 19 2017
World Global Network Will not issue a refund of the Helo Miami Florida Author: NAPLES, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: World Global Network Miami, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Department of Global Response Declared that I had won $392,750.00 in a disclosure but stated I should remit $18 as a purchasing fee Chandler Arizona Author: Leeds, Alabama Questionable Activities: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona