GLOBAL DISCOUNT TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: global discount travel
There may be more specific results for "global discount travel"
For more specific results for "global discount travel"
Showing 1-25 of 23,729 Found Reports For more specific results for "global discount travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 18 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam Cancun Mexico Author: Cullod n, West Virginia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Cancun ,

May 18 2017
Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,Don't trust these dishonest (((REDACTED))) slime! Richmond Virginia Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Premium Pet Cargo Scam , premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Richmond, Virginia

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
IPSOS i-say.com ipsos-na.com/about-ipsos ipsossa.shopmetrics.com ishopforipsos.com Do Not Work for IPSOS! Global Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: IPSOS Nationwide

May 16 2017
Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Istudy Global Limited Edugate Global is a Complete Scam!!! Manchester Accra
Author: Obuasi, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Edugate Global / Study Access Consult Internet

May 15 2017
5thavevirginhair Goes by Samyah or fashiongirlwigs This company scammed me out of money. I bought hair and received hair but not of the quality I was promise. I contacted owner and proved to owner the conflict I was having with hair. Owner offered to help me and give me a discount. When I contacted the owner for discount I was blocked through all ways of contact Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Sales People: 5thavevirginhair Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 15 2017
BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP DOUBLE-CROSS SPRINGFIELD MISSOURI Author: HUNTSVILLE, Texas Lodging: BRANSON TRAVEL GROUP Nationwide

America Vacations Benito Juarez Scam vacation package Mexico City? Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: America Vacations Benito Juarez Internet

Freedom Fuels International discount voucher rip off Rocklea Queensland
Author: Moorooka, Alabama Gas Stations: Freedom Fuels International Rocklea,

May 14 2017
skinfreshmd-offer.com allurerx-offer.com I clicked on the $1.99 trial offer and now my direct deposit card has been charged $4.95 ; $3.95 ; $38.61 (cancellation fee) ! I've emailed the company several times and no response, they were fast to take my $ and email me, I've called the number gave in email and all I get is rude people who try to charge me more or give me a discount on a future order? I live on social security and now my $ is gone for the rest of the month. I'm disputing the transaction with my direct deposit card/ Social Security, I'm told it would take awhile tho. Nationwide Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: skinfreshmd-offer.com Nationwide

May 14 2017
Blue Dog RV I purchased a Travel Trailer a couple years back and had nothing but a bad experience with water leaks.  Postfalls Idaho
Author: Liberty Lake, Washington RV Repair Centers: Blue Dog RV Idaho

May 14 2017
TDW Closeouts The Discount Warehouse Closeouts Sold me two pallets ($2,000) of Bonton merchandise that was 90% junk Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Gautier, Mississippi Kitchens: TDW Closeouts Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 13 2017
Global Moving Crooks, Liars and Thieves Elizabeth New Jersey Author: Madison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Global Moving 973-615-8134

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 12 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Bahamas Royal Vacationer is a rip off!!!!! Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Air Travel: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Nationwide

May 11 2017
Velocity Global Capital LLC Scam Artists who tell you what you want to hear! New York Nationwide Author: Sebring, Florida Loans: Velocity Global Capital LLC Nationwide

May 10 2017
Hotwire rebooked my hotel in a totally different city Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Travel Services: Hotwire Internet