Your Search | global health

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 28 2016
Global Postal and Print Printing Company Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Global Postal and Print Marietta, Georgia

Nov 27 2016
Essential Nutra- supplment company sold deceptive marketing advertising escondido California Author: las vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Essential Nutra escondido, California

Nov 27 2016
Pet City Houston,Inc Selling animals that have health issues which end up making customers spend out more money on their animals Houston Texas I have a suggestion Author: Hockley, Texas Animal Services: Pet City Houston,Inc Houston, Texas

Ready Nutra Garcinia Cambogia, FREE Trial Internet
Author: Rocklin, California Supplemental Health Programs: Ready Nutra Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Pacific Hlth or Health Free Sample just pay 4.99 shipping. They do not overtly reveal the terms and conditions. You have to click the small print to find out that you will be charged 96.69 in 15 days if you do not call to cancel. Then they will drop the price from $96 to $25 if you will stay on monthly shipping. Kansas City Kansas Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Ombia Derma Ombia Derma charged my credit card after I tried their samples and then told them no more within their 14 day trial period. Internet Author: Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: Ombia Derma Internet

Nov 26 2016
NuAgeskincare zendesky . zendesk NCS*CLEANSINGDIETPRO 844-283-5779 844-810-1152 855-868-6434 They offered me a sample of their NuAge product and I was to pay shipping only. I did. Now they have charged my credit card $93.99 two times on our November Visa credit card bill. San Diego California Author: Sylvania, Ohio Alternative Health: NuAgeskincare San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
VSkin Age / Age Escape Vskin / Age Escape fine print Rip Off Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Alternative Health: VSkin Internet

Nov 25 2016
Lawrence Sommerfeldt I was scammed or charges I did not make were added to my credit card. Internet Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Lawrence Sommerfeldt Internet

Nov 25 2016
Intellerol  not sure Internet Author: Cody, Wyoming Supplemental Health Programs: Intellerol Wyoming

Nov 25 2016
Deal Empire I orderd a pair of Slim Panties from Deal Empire for $24.90 USD Order # DE162535 on 11/12, never received them Ontario Canada  Author: Kissimmee, Florida Alternative Health: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 25 2016
US Health Advisors Freedom Life JOB SEEKERS BEWARE! orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Insurance Companies: US Health Advisors orlando, Florida

Nov 25 2016
Power Sports Nutrition Scam site Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Author: Amesbury, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Power Sports Nutrition Internet

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 25 2016
diagnose-me.com Seriously???? Answer questions pay money I will diagnose you! Internet
Kindly read before complaining Author: Sandy Springs , Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: diagnose-me.com Internet

Nov 24 2016
SOVEREIGN HEALTH SAN CLEMENTE Failure to provide need medication resulting in a fluid draining and liver damage/ THEFT OF PROPERTY BY STAFF San clemente California Author: Moreno Valley , California Adult Care Facilities: SOVEREIGN HEALTH SAN CLEMENTE Moreno Valley , California

Nov 24 2016
Youth Renu/ Dr. Oz Promoted by Dr. Oz Deceptive Business Practices Internet Nation Author: Kansas City, Missouri Misc. Health Specialists: Youth Renu/ Dr. Oz Internet

Nov 23 2016
Lux international sales aps Luxstyle international The company trying to charge me for a product I don't buy. I visited Lux Style website and browsed on their eye lash enhancer products.  Denmark Internet Author: Lafayette , Indiana Alternative Health: Lux international sales aps Internet

Nov 23 2016
Praza Health LLC Rip offs and lies Scottsdale Arizona Author: Modesto, California Drug Manufacturers: Dayle AZ

Nov 23 2016
BURN SUPPLEMENTS FORSKOLIN BURN ORINGINAL TRIAL OFFER WAS 1.00 CREDIT CARD BILL $52.00 THEN AGAIN AT 72.00 ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: PACE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: BURN SUPPLEMENTS ST. PETERSBURG , Florida

Nov 23 2016
Fit Crew USA RJ PRODUCT IS GAURANTEED ARE YOUR MONEY BACK THEY REFUSE TO RETURN YOUR MONEY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA Author: garland, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Fit Crew USA LOS ANGELES, CA

Nov 22 2016
Orange Theory Fitness Buyer Be Very Aware .... horrible membership rules!!! Stony Broo9k New York Author: Stony Brook, New York Health Spas: Orange Theory Fitness Stony Broo9k, New York

Nov 22 2016
CD Diet & Health Rip off San Diago California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diago, California

Nov 22 2016
Ironbound Fitness Newarks Ironbound Fitness Collection FRAUD - Possible Class Action Lawsuit Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Ironbound Fitness Newark, New Jersey