Your Search | global medical

Jan 10 2017
Florida technical college Graduated with honors, no office has interviewed me nor have I worked as rma, graduation was over a year ago, Medical reasons they new about, but still allowed me to continue education, now stuck with student loans over 12000.00 and cannot work as an RMA DELAND Internet FLORID Author: Deland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Florida technical college Internet

Jan 10 2017
Iatric Insights; Lia Pasternack; Qualia Market Research Services Healthcare provider survey scam Internet Author: Gainesville, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Iatric Insights Internet

Jan 09 2017
Hytek Medical John Garbino & David Fish Not Licesed | Health Care/Dispensary Kickbacks | Check By Phone Scam LAGUNA NIGUEL California
Not true Author: Schaumburg , Illinois Doctors: Hytek Medical Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery I'am very unhappy with every visit I ever mad to this office. He wouldn't let me pick my own breast size he said he was doing it. I thought that was messed up, I'm the paying customer. He did go over my curves with his hand as well as another woman had st Creepy pervert, also wouldn't let me pick my own size, and will only fix my uneven breasts for a whole new Augmentation price but for one breast. Very painful surgery,felt every bit of it. altamonte springs Florida OK Author: EUSTIS, Florida Medical Expert Witness: Dr. Barry Kaplan Cosmetic Surgery altamonte springs, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 08 2017
Smart for Life Straight medical labs Sasson moulavi Thin adventure Tara beck Ken beck Us medical care Desperate broke Doctor Boca Raton Florida Author: Mobil , Alabama Doctors: Smart for Life Boca raton , Florida

Jan 08 2017
Migun Life Migun Headquarters USA Migun USA Trying To Stop Owners From Selling Their Migun Massage Beds Fletcher North Carolina Contact Migun World in Korea With Concerns Author: Denver, Colorado Medical Supplies: Migun Life Fletcher, North Carolina

Jan 06 2017
Legalmarijuanashop.org Medical Cannabis Scam, byMarijuana Connect, legal marijuana shop, MORGAN MORRIS, Benjamin Feboh, Vincent Colomb, Brian Nimson Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Newark, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: Legalmarijuanashop.org Internet

Jan 06 2017
Restaurant Equipment Solutions Global Restaurant Solutions Inc. They Were Not honest Birmingham Alabama Blew Out Electriciy Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Restaurant Equipment Solutions Birmingham, Alabama

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 05 2017
Revenue Group My minor child received a medical bill from Cleveland Clinic so I called and asked if the bill can be taken out of her name since she is a minor, Derrick informed me no because she drove herself to the DR office, I then informed him that she didn't drive because she doesn't even have a driver license and the he said well who signed her in, I told him the you don't have too be signed into the dr office. After going back and forth he than told me just give it to your daughter to pay she is an adult now so I asked him would you bill a 5 year old child. Cleveland Ohio File a complaint with the CFPB Author: Shaker Heights, Ohio Doctors: Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Jan 04 2017
Lux Style International Sales Aps Threatening Scammers Odense Denmark Internet Author: Kadina, Other Medical Supplies: Lux Style International Sales Aps Internet

Jan 04 2017
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off, Over Charged, Misleading San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room San Antonio, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Compressionsale.com Liars do not honor any of the services they offer Internet Author: Lehi , Utah Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Global Moving and storage Bruce Hampton AKA's Mark Hoddess Scammed us with our move from Saskatoon to Fredericton Montreal Québec
They have other name too The relocation Group Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Moving Companies: Global Moving and storage Internet

Jan 03 2017
ishockartistry Shantell This individual did my makeup for my friends wedding that cause me severe eye irritation. I had to seek medical treatment after having my makeup done by her. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Alabama Small Business Services: ishockartistry Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
World Global Network Worldgn Inoperative Helo/NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Miami....Bangkok Internet
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: World Global Network Internet

Jan 02 2017
Instaflex Caliper Systems LLC, Cheyenne, Wy. Complete scam and keeps hitting your bank. Internet Author: Burlingame, Kansas Medical Supplies: Instaflex Internet

Jan 01 2017
Animal Medical Center (AMC) Elyse M. Kent, DVM, and a male assistant(blond), and Leanne Bell, DVM, & others atAMC. vets & employees need to be sued & AMC put out of business hesperia California
Author: alta loma, California Veterinarian Services: Animal Medical Center (AMC) hesperia, California

Dec 30 2016
Better Off Healthy an American name given by someone you can clearly tell is not from American decent San Diego California Author: Fort Worth, Texas Medical Supplies: Better Off Healthy Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Audio Digest Gift Card Scam Phony Medical Board preparation scam promises gift cards, doesn't deliver. Audio Digest floods doctors with emails promising for $750 Amazon card rebate; takes money but never sends 'gift card'. Glendale, California Internet
Author: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Audio Digest Internet

Dec 30 2016
Better Living Now This Company Should be run out of business Hauppauge NY Author: Franklin, Tennessee Medical Supplies: Better Living Now New York