Your Search | global medical

Nov 28 2016
DrHarrisOnline DrHarrisOnline.com Medical Payments DrHarrisOnline.com Steal Money Orders Chula Vista California Author: Detroit, Michigan Drugstores: DrHarrisOnline DrHarrisOnline.com Chula Vista, California

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 24 2016
FitnessX Total Ripoff of Hyperice and other companies. Definitely a Scam. Australia Internet
Author: chino hills, California Medical Supplies: FitnessX Internet

Nov 24 2016
Dr Harris Online Medical Payments Scam Do not send money Chula Vista California Author: New York, New York Drugstores: Dr Harris Online Chula Vista, California

Nov 23 2016
Animal Medical Clinic Rockford Illinois Dr. Mary Stromberg killed my dog Rockford Illinois Author: Rockford, Illinois Animal Services: Animal Medical Clinic Rockford IL Rockford , Illinois

Nov 21 2016
Mjanehealing.com Take your money and not look back !! Internet Author: Wilkesboro, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Mjanehealing.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Kenneth Stern Chiropractic Ken Stern Chiropractic Do NOT GO to Kenneth Stern Chiropractic - He is a FRAUD Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, OH, Medical Personnel: Kenneth Stern Chiropractic Cleveland, Ohio

Nov 21 2016
Good Samaritan Hospital 1225 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles CA Affiliated university: Keck School of Medicine of USCNumber of beds: 408Care system: Nonprofit organization RESTRAIN DETAINED FALSE IMPRISONMENT BY HOSPITAL STAFF LOS ANGELES Nationwide
Author: LOS ANGELES, California Emergency Medical Services: Good Samaritan Hospital Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
Zarin Medical Zarin Medical LLCJeff KnightLee Pannell PIQO4/Naturalase QS 2j Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment with the distributer Knoxville Tennessee Author: clifton, Colorado Medical Supplies: Zarin Medical Knoxville , Tennessee

Nov 18 2016
Edgepark Medical Supply Twinsberg Ohio Beware unauthorized purchases, fraudulent billing, dings to credit Twinsberg Ohio Nationwide Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Edgepark Medical Supply Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Nov 17 2016
Los Alamos Medical Center ER Providers Ripping Off Patients and Hospital Acting As Deceptive Gatekeeper Los Alamos New Mexico Good Grief Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Hospital Emergency Rooms: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Nov 17 2016
Prazahealth charged my account without my authorizationb Author: Peoria, Illinois Medical Supplies: Prazahealth

Nov 16 2016
Miss asian america/ Miss asian global Sponsor hungry, small hotels, starving diets San Francisco Author: California Beauty Pageants: Miss asian america/ Miss asian global CA

Nov 15 2016
lux international Sent me their product which was crazy over priced,and should product get in eye seek medical attention. Eye care product should not even be sold!!! did not order they just sent it denmark Internet Author: beacon, New York Eye Care: mail@luxstylleint.com Internet

Nov 15 2016
Worldgn Wor(l)d Global Network Became a distributor to get in on the beginning stages and ended up buying $379 worth of space... HUH? Miami Florida Author: Jamaica , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Worldgn Miami, Florida

Nov 14 2016
Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Jiangsu Alphay violates the U.S. laws of copyrights, trademark and patent. Nantong,Jiangsu,China Internet Author: huntingtonbeach , California Medical Supplies: Jiangsu Alphay International Trade Co., Ltd. Internet

Nov 14 2016
Breg Inc DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. $900 for a pair of crutches. Oklahoma City Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Breg Inc Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Divers Global Pharmacy / Mother Health Pharmacy these are foreigners , possibly Dominican Republic origin Florida, California, New York Author: Cupertino, California Bait-and-Switch: Divers Global Pharmacy

Nov 12 2016
department of global response report document -report documents I got letter in the mail today.That I have won 392,750.00.If I send them 18.00.If I won that kind of money.I should not have to send them anything. chandler Arizona Author: bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: department of global response chandler, Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Barrister Global Services Fraudulent Company. Total Scam. Ripoff Technicians after they lie to them. Hammond Louisiana Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Bruce Edwin wanted $6,000.00 to market a medical device for me. He said with his newsletter, on-line marketing campaign. My phone would be ringing off the 'hook. I would be getting lots of inquiries on my website. And, I would be very busy taking orders and selling my medical device. I did not receive one phone call or inquiry on my website. A total waste of money and time. When I asked Bruce for my money back. He went into a rage. Was very abusive. And, threatened to call my company and bad mouth me. And, he would sue me. Internet  Author: Pacific Palisades, California Home HealthCare: Bruce Edwin owner of Star Power Management LLC Internet

Nov 11 2016
FIS GLOBAL FIS601 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204 USA FIS Customers are being ripped off by providing lousy service which affects us Jacksonville, Florida Author: St George, Utah Security Services: FIS GLOBAL Jacksonville, , Florida