Your Search | global replicas world wide replicas

Aug 16 2016
Secretserums.com Employees Customer Service Rep. and Management. ( CLARISA) .. (KIM) Upon contacting customer service only number given to contact I spoke to Rep. Clarissa . She basically ignored my concern about my new billing statment in which I didn't agree upon .Lewiston National Wide Author: Corona, California Liars: Secretserums.com Lewiston , nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Diego A Gracia aka Diego A Gracia Trucking aka World Tech Toys HE DRIVES A TESLA & PRETENDS TO BE A GREAT MAN. HIS EMPLOYEES WORK LIKE RATS Glendale California RESPONSE TO DIEGO A GRACIA Author: California Trucking Companies: Diego A Gracia Glendale, California

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

29, Report #1320979

Aug 14 2016
Shop the world Delta Colorado Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Fast Food Restaurants: Shop the world ( Robert H. Woodward Internet

30, Report #1320704

Aug 14 2016
Global Resale Center Blueprint Automotive, Rashard Davis, Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo New York Author: lackawanna, New York Auto Dealers: Global Resale Center Buffalo, New York

Aug 12 2016
Resorts World Bimini and Leon Buriak defraud Player for $25,000 Bmini Bahamas Author: Edison, New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: Resorts World Bimini bimini,

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2016
world wide auto getwwa scam, hides information utah
Author: Georgia Auto Dealers: world wide auto

Aug 10 2016
Resort Property Management, Atlanta, GA USA Resort Property Management Global Property Corporation L.P.44 Main Street,Douglas,South Lanarkshire,Scotland,ML11 1QRepresentative was: Amy. Timeshare Rental Scam charging for services not rendered and guaranteed payments that they don't make! Atlanta Georgia Author: Linden, North Carolina Realtors: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 10 2016
GardaWorld A T Systems non payment world wide company Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Customers: GardaWorld Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Blue Tax TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Blue Tax dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Blue Tax past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax resolutions to their clients. Los Angeles, Phoenix, Dallas, Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Justin Urbas Professional Scam Artist Author: North Hollywood, California Miscellaneous Companies: XTS Global. Adam Bierman, Justin Urbas, David Urbas 0XTS GLOBAL Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2016
global pet movers I thought I was getting a pug puppy and first they wanted 710 dolllars from me now over a month later they are still sending me emails wanting 510 dollars from me and threatening to put me in jail for up to 5 yrs for pet abandonment. I'm scared and nervo trying to get money from me for a puppy that i feel doesnt exist. dallas texas Internet Author: waseca, Minnesota Sales People: global pet movers Internet

Aug 07 2016
Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Anthony Mango Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLCCompany NumberLC001423736StatusActiveIncorporation Date30 October 2014 (almost 2 years ago)Company TypeLimited Liability CompanyJurisdictionMissouri (US)Registered Address3135 Old Route 5 Unit 10C Anthony Mango of President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida is a crook and a thief.  Chicago and Miami (maybe Davie Florida) Illinois, Florida and Missouri
Author: Del Ray Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Chicagoland Auto Exchange LLC /President at Paramount Parking / Global Exotic Imports/ Miami,Florida / Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Aug 06 2016
Pharmacy Global Rx Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Pharmacies: Pharmacy Global Rx Internet

Aug 06 2016
Fur hat world Thieves,they trick you by the shipping method ,take the money ,and never ship the item Internet Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Liars: Fur hat world Internet

41, Report #1320964

Aug 06 2016
WAYNE THOMAS (TECAN GROUP GLOBAL), James Bill, George Cortney, Craiglists Scammers, Job Scammers, Personal assistant jobs scam, check scam Bristol Internet
Author: Port Orange, Florida Financial Services: WAYNE THOMAS Internet

42, Report #1320709

Aug 04 2016
One Stop Global Solutions Nina Wilson Made me think they were actual quicken support. Kentucky Author: Oakdale, California Computer Service & Repair: One Stop Global Solutions Internet

43, Report #1320450

Aug 03 2016
Global Flex Marketing Ken Fry, ShowerPsalms, Denver Internet Marketing Hacked our website, displayed profanity on our website, Slander Northglenn Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado SEO - Reputation Management: Global Flex Marketing Northglenn, Colorado

44, Report #1320324

Aug 02 2016
Global Wholesale Art Total ripoff -- Paintings are so bad a third grader would be embarrased Boca Raton, Florida Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Arts & Crafts Stores: Global Wholesale Art Boca Raton, ,

Aug 02 2016
New World Information Technology Ryan Ramos NewworldIT Buys from you but rips you off! Oceanside California Author: San Francisco, California Computer Dealers: New World Information Technology Oceanside, California

46, Report #1320289

Aug 02 2016
Stevens Marine, Eric Stevens, Eric Pedersen Biggest crooks in the boat world TIGARD Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Boat Dealers: Stevens Marine Nationwide

47, Report #1320277

Aug 02 2016
Old World Hardwood Floors - Randy Waters (Owner) Did our floors, but installer did not replace pad under carpet. Called Randy Waters. Excuse after excuse. Waters told my husband that he was a pain in his a** and hang up. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Small Business Services: Old World Hardwood Floors Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

48, Report #1320255

Aug 02 2016
Groovv Total Merchant Services/Global Merchant Services Total rip-off/Do not accejpt their machines Woodland Hills California
Author: Morgan HIll, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Woodland Hills, California

49, Report #1320108

Aug 01 2016
Online Auction Learning Center TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. 100% money back guarantee Online Auction Learning Center dedicated to customer satisfaction. Providing all aspects of Amazon training. Online Auction Learning Center receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Online Auction Learning Center made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Online Auction Learning Center.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Training & Education: Online Auction Learning Center Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Online Auction Learning Center an educational organization committed to using quality education and training to significantly and positively impact the lives of students all around the world. Online Auction Learning Center’s goal is to provide the best customer support, training & user experience in the online auction educational space. Weymouth , Massachusetts

Aug 01 2016
Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert Customers Debit/Credit Card Data Breach Ripoff Report Consumer Alert!!! Nationwide
GLOBAL DEPRESSION... Author: Surprise, Arizona Hotel: Trump Hotels Hacked-ID Theft Alert! Nationwide