Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: global tech help
There may be more reports for "global tech help"
For more results perform a general search for "global tech help"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Global best document producer Fraud Texas Kentucky Nigeria Internet Author: Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Global best document producer Internet

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

Feb 21 2017
taxhelpgroup No Help, No refund boynton beach Florida Author: Tampa`, Florida Financial Services: taxhelpgroup boynton beach, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Global Migrate Poor advice and service London Internet Author: Dubai, Questionable Activities: Global Migrate Internet

Feb 21 2017
The malling shack home job AKA mailing broush. also here's there supportaddress ,advancedmg@wi.rr.com, I really needed to make money to send for my future wife. And found what I thought was much needed help with money problems and I used all of what I had just to end up being SCAMMED OUT OF MY ONLY MONEY I HAD!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Convenience Stores: The malling shack home job mailing broush Internet

Feb 20 2017
Global Automotive Ask to send product back for warranty and then claims that USPS lost the package WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive Miami,

Feb 20 2017
321 Loans/Financial Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 321Loans/Financial is a Not for Profit Corporation and is also tax exempt 501(c)3 organization that is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. 321Loans/Financial assist consumers in obtaining the financing necessary to pay for services to dispute, validate or litigate a given creditor account. 321 Loans/Financial offers consumer’s education as to the options they have available to them for the resolution of their debt-related concerns and finances and its available programs to effectuate the consumers chosen form of debt resolution.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: 321 Loans/Financial Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 321 Loans/Financial offers financial advice to people with all types of credit scores, from the worst to the best. 321 Loans want to help you get out of debt and return to a life of financial freedom. 321 Loans/Financial is committed to teaching individuals as well as families how to make the best financial decisions to lay the foundation for a secure, prosperous future. Pompano Beach , Florida

Feb 20 2017
AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT AVG/GO ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT Internet

Feb 19 2017
Amazon tech support, help desk Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Internet

Feb 19 2017
Suburban Sensations Suncoast Productions ltd No one to contact at Suburban Sensations, for help Chicago suburbs Internet Author: Streator, Illinois Adult Web Site: Suburban Sensations Internet

Feb 18 2017
Comcast Xfinity Hacking into services illegally, have had continuous problems since getting service, and w/previous services. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Help for you.. Author: Frederick, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Comcast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
IMF global Mission Orlando olmedo, Oluwaseyi Omoniyi, Temidayo Oyelam, jack w. smith I was offered an investment return of 100.000 dollars on a thousand investment, as well as three thousand IRS, have yet to recieve portfolio any other contact On line as well Newark Denver Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: IMF global Mission Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
David Flynn President of Global Business-Mainstream-Zizzazz energy Real Estate Broker,President,Scam Stocks,Fraud,Liar,No Class or regard for peoples hard earned money. las vegas, Nevada RUSSELLS BOY TOY Author: San Dieggo, California Bad Check Writers: David Flynn las vegas, Nevada

Feb 16 2017
THW Global Video THW Global Ripoff and Scam! Line based Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Internet Fraud: THW Global Internet

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Choice home warranty no help when needed and gave different story from tech houston Nationwide SO because.... Author: RICHMOND, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Quality Companies Quality Leasing of Waxahachi, TX We got 2 trucks through them and asked for deferments because one was in an accident 2 weeks after we got it and have no help with their outrageous deductible so we loosing that truck.! Indianapolis, IN. Waxahachi, TX Nationwide Author: Kilgore, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Quality Companies Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
888travelforless no name just an gmail email This person is a spammer and either piggybacking of another scam online called THW Global or is the same scammer running under a new flag called travel for less...i warned this wanker to stop emailing me and remove me after i had already removed my self f phishing, scammer, spammer, online criminal, scam Internet Author: Sydney, Alabama Travel Services: 888travelforless Internet

Feb 14 2017
help-u-rent.com/ Help U Rent The company promised to update me daily, monthly or weekly or my money back for the service and I was never able to find a place to live. Total Scam. Greensboro North Carolina Author: North Carolina Real Estate Services: help-u-rent.com/ Greensboro, North Carolina

Feb 14 2017
Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. Mia Thrash manipulates and convinces people to PAY for her services as an attorney, when in fact she is a high end call girl. I signed up, paid her fees like an idiot, only to find out from business associates that got scammed into the same deals, and given evidence she is a high end call girl. When I tried to get my money back she insisted it was not possible since I had signed an agreement, and that her personal life would not interferre with her services. What an ironic response. What a fraud! Scam, fraud, and ripoff. Anyone who has been involved in this please contact me as I would like to pursue a class action suit to prove this is a fake. This woman needs help. New York New York Really Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Mia Nicole Thrash Esq. New York , New York

Feb 14 2017
Itt Tech Henderson Nv Ripped off for books we could not use. Henderson Nevada Author: Pearce , Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Itt Tech Henderson Nv Henderson, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
Energy blue tech Energy blue tech, plano,jarred olsen Energy blue tech does not pay there subcontractors Richardson Texas Author: crowley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Energy blue tech Richardson , Texas

Feb 13 2017
Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Invention Submission Corporation's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: Invention Submission Corporation pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Invention Submission Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Well that certainly is a new twist in this scam.... Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Invention Submission Corporation Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp can assist you in trying to submit your inventions or new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer excellent independent licensed patent attorney to provide a preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Federal Way, Washington