Your Search | global tech help

Jan 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF OUR TERMS OF SERVICE))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | commits charge back fraud. She will manipulate you to get product then file a charge back so that she can get away with receiving free product! New York New York This info may help you Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Jackie Arnett RD New York, New York

Jan 25 2016
BRIC Group REVIEW: BRIC Group; a global organization that meets the needs of its clients at a local level. BRIC GROUP expanded to operate out of five global offices to be convenient to their clients. BRIC Groups objective is to keep this local perspective when building relationships with our clients. *UPDATE: BRIC Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BRIC Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
History of the project Author: London, Other Business Consultants: Coral Lake And Beach Resort Marbella. Fortaleza. San Diego., Other

Jan 25 2016
global payment systems north american banccard Will not forward disputes to issuing bank Owings Mills MD Nationwide Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Credit Card Processing Companies: global payment systems Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Rosegal Shenzhen Global Egrow E-Commerce Co., LTD; Global Egrow LTD False advertising, selling goods that don't match the advertised item and not allowing accurate reviews. Shenzhen Internet
Author: Bigfork, Montana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Omni Tech Support FixNow.com BAD BAD , Internet
Author: South Jordan, Utah Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Ripoff Alert Los Angeles, California we always want our customers to be happy. Author: Ivortyton, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support = lying thieving incompetent computer technicians Los Angeles, California Even though we have performed hours of services, per the customers request on May 13th , we have quickly refunded the full amount of $79.99 which customer paid to us on May 11th. This hardly qualifie Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 25 2016
omni tech support ots charged 139.00 and woulld fix problem did not happen, Internet We are providing support remotely for thousands of our valuable customers and maintaining their computers at peak performance level. They are very happy with our services and are in long term relation Author: easton, Kansas Computer Help Desk: omni tech support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support I have a software issure that they do not seem capable of repairing. I spent hours on the phone watching them trying to fix the issure and even with them doing their best it wasn't good enough. I have Internet, Internet We are sorry that her issue still persists. We invite the complainer to provide the sign up details and on what date she came in to us for help and we would be more than happy to assist her. Author: Port Angeles, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Omni tech support Internet Resolved. Author: West Warwick, Computer Service & Repair: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Omni Tech Support Rescue Fix Line Omni Tech promised to fix my Outlook Express so my email would work. They took over my computer and in an online chat tried to sell me their Plan for $300. Grrrr! No fix either. Internet Author: somewhere, Ontario Computer Help Desk: Omni Tech Support Internet

Jan 25 2016
Inventel.tv They charged my account twice for the same order Customer service was little help Said I had to send my bank records for proof Rockaway New Jersey Author: joliet, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Inventel.tv Rockaway, New Jersey

Jan 24 2016
Omni Tech support soft ware ms open office sold as office suite application rip off, Internet Huh? Author: Rancho Viejo, Texas Internet Services: Omni Tech support Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omni Online Tech Support Completely Messed up my computer. Internet Author: Gerton, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Omni Online Tech Support Internet

Jan 24 2016
omnitechsupport.com Computer, printer and programs negatively affected after every maintenance session Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Help Desk: omnitechsupport.com Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Wanna be 1337y ,elite, tech SCAM - out there to screw you NOW! Internet, Internet Author: Turlock, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

42, Report #1281988

Jan 24 2016
Global Tel Link Nationwide Author: moreno valley, California Telephone Companies: Global Tel Link Nationwide

43, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

44, Report #1281943

Jan 23 2016
RCA For Christmas I bought two RCA Laptop/tablets computers. I had to take one of them back to WalMart twice to get one that would atleast sighn on. I have had trouble over and over with the programing of these two laptops. Today Jan. 23. 2015 I went to the website listed on thei papers included with the computers. Now, after spending $300.00 for both computers, when I went ot the website given for customer support, I was told I had to pay another $48.00 for their tech to five me the answers I need for to program thism correctly.  Nationwide Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta,

Jan 22 2016
omni tech support This was a ruse to gain remote control of my computer. After ten to fifteen minutes so controlling my machine they told me they could not address my problem and vanished, Internet
As always we are here to assist people who need our Microsoft certified technicians help regarding their any software related-issues at a low and economical cost. Obliviously, issue cannot be hardware Author: san pedro, California Computer Service & Repair: omni tech support Internet

Jan 22 2016
Avas Flowers Florists Flower Tech Center Sent totally wrong flower arrangement to my mothers viewing at funeral home. Mahwah New Jersey Nationwide Author: Brick, New Jersey Nurseries: Avas Flowers Florists Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech support Microsoft's official tech support Omnitechsupports are cheaters Los Angeles, California
As any solution might, in retrospect, appear to be obvious, but initially all logical troubleshooting steps should be attempted, as there can be many causes behind an issue. Author: Niles, Illinois Computer Software: Omni Tech support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
Omni Tech Support Microsoft Support -Omnitech Support Raises the Bar to New Heights in Deception. My Story- Internet
Omnihelp Author: Boulder, Colorado Internet Services: Omni Tech Support Internet