GLOBAL TECH HELP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: global tech help
There may be more specific results for "global tech help"
For more specific results for "global tech help"
Showing 26-50 of 27,788 Found Reports For more specific results for "global tech help"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Department of Global Response Declared that I had won $392,750.00 in a disclosure but stated I should remit $18 as a purchasing fee Chandler Arizona Author: Leeds, Alabama Questionable Activities: Department of Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Rau Builders Ray Rau Coming Forward to Help Others Spring Texas Author: Caldwell, Texas Builders & Contractors: Rau Builders Internet

Jun 19 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
apology Author: South, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon , Georgia

Jun 19 2017
HP HP Support I call for help I was given a price of $52.99 when he could not help he sent me to a 2nd Rep. who got into my Computer who said I needed a USB sent to me for $50.00. I said no cancel I would not pay more. I was then told my $52.99 would not be refunded because they got INTO MY COMPUTER Internet Ta Da Not a Professional Response Author: Landenberg, Pennsylvania Financial Services: HP Internet

Jun 19 2017
Auto Parts Global LLC, Global Car Parts Trading LLC,Auto Part Deals, parts-go.com/ Auto Parts Reseller Scam Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Baytown, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Parts Global LLC Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Las Vegas hypnosis center Kevin Cole Kevin Cole is a fraud. He states 100 percent guarantee but doesn't help you with any problems. Please don't give him your money Las vegas Nevada Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Las Vegas hypnosis center Las vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 18 2017
Oracle exchange I sent money to Oracle Exchange to receive Western Union money transfer for my son. Oracle asked me to send money through PayPal to a email address and once I sent the money to the address I never got a reply for a transaction or transfer money receipt number this is a scam address please do not send money to Oracle exchange they are scammers please help if anyone knows how I can retrieve my money Nationwide Author: rutherfordton, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Oracle exchange Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Geek Support Live Michael ClarkAlvin Wilson Scam after doing Good tech work Enfield Connecticut Author: Roundup, Montana Computer Fraud: Geek Support Live Enfield, Connecticut

Jun 17 2017
dollarinpocket.com/account.php The weekly pay.com The promo you to send links to your friends and when they clink on it they give you money . I signed up two weeks ago and I posted everyday to reach my goal of $300 because that is the only way you can cash out. I tryed to login into my account it failed it said username and password was not found. I tryed to email them but it said the address of the email was not located. I'm sad because I sent my friends this link to help them out on extra money and it's turns out to be fraud . All the hard work I put in turned out to be nothing . This site needs to be closed down please do not sign up . Internet
Author: Mounds view, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: dollarinpocket.com/account.php Internet

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Global Fleet Management Positrace Positrace Fraud, misrepresentation of product and services Vancouver British Columbia Author: Coquitlam, British Columbia Advertising / Deceptive: Global Fleet Management Positrace Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 16 2017
Galileo Global Vacations False and misleading vacation package Miami and Mazatlan, Mexico Florida Author: Waterford, California Travel Services: Galileo Global Vacations Miami, Florida

Jun 16 2017
Sykes Enterprises AIB Problems Tampa Florida Nationwide Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Help Desk: Sykes Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Mr. Adam Martin So you say you'd like to help? Yeah, right! Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Author: Clinton, Ohio Motorcycles: State 8 Motorcycles - Cuyahoga Falls Location Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Monarch Grand Vacation Pacific Monarch Resorts, Inc. Monarch Grand Vacation-Totaly rip-off the timeshare owner member Laguna Hills, , California Monarch Grand Vacation Time Shares Author: El Cerrito, California Civil Rights Violators: Monarch Grand Vacation Laguna Hills,, California

Jun 15 2017
National Detail Pros.com Tech ruined my car and did not give services I paid for California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: National Detail Pros.com California

Jun 15 2017
U Travel Guide / Global Service Group Scam Texas Bank Author: MONROE, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: U Travel Guide / Global Service Group

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Help Link Carillion Warm Front Scheme A Botched job from beginning to end leaving me with no water for 5 years Nationwide Author: Northumberland, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Help Link Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Global Service Group My checking account was debited on June 14, 2017, in the amount of $399.00 with a remote electronic check to U-Travel Guide and endorsed on the back by Global Service Group; Bank of Texas with routing number and last 4 numbers of Global Service Group's checking account number. This is comletely fraudlent. I have never heard of U-Travel Guide or Global Service Group. I am working with my bank to get my money back and also reporting to the FTC. not sure Texas
Author: Mount Shasta, California Credit Card Fraud: Global Service Group Texas

Jun 14 2017
JBS Mabagement The Company called me and Stated that I owed a Verizon Bill and the took 169.30 out of my pay check. I need help before they take my money again All I know is the Zip code it is 92562 California Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: JBS Mabagement Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty dedicated to customer satisfaction, implemented special customer service training programs to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients have full transparency accessing the latest most accurate information in the Panama real estate market. Committed to operating with ethics and integrity in all aspects of Panama real estate, whether buying, selling renting or looking for professional property management.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty pledge to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Panama Property Connection and Punta Pacifica Realty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama offering a wide variety of services including real estate sales, property rentals, property management, and interior design. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of own PANAMA CITY, Other