GLOBAL TECH HELP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: global tech help
There may be more specific results for "global tech help"
For more specific results for "global tech help"
Showing 26-50 of 87,181 Found Reports For more specific results for "global tech help"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 15 2017
Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Go Smart Moblie First they sent me a chip thats to big to fit my phone.When i called for refund they told me i will have to paid to ship it back to them 9700 NW 112th Avenue Miami, Florida Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Moblie Internet

Oct 15 2017
Fundwise Capital Austin Bitters, Scam Artist, Dishonest Employee, Deceptive Salesman, Lying Fool, Cheating Scumbag Lied, Cheated. Manipulated, Mislead me straight off a cliff into a pool of sh*. AVOID THIS COMPANY FUNDWISE AT ALL COSTS. Sandy Utah Too much venom for a refusal Author: Alabama Business Consultants: Fundwise Capital Sandy, Utah

Oct 14 2017
Livepcexperts247 Tech from company, talked to my wife. Said he wanted our computer to be opened. Internet Author: Shepherdsville, Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Livepcexperts247 Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 13 2017
Andrew Bena I'm assuming this is the guy's name he may be using someone else's identity. Andrew Bena conned me out of money when I was already broke by working me and not paying me. Rockhill SC
Disregard Previous entry. Andrew Bena is who he says he is. Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Help Desk: Andrew Bena Crofton, Maryland

Oct 13 2017
arcticold norcold phone 888-782-6665 matt. or steve lift time limited warranty. ti has only been 2 yrs. with cooling unit. it has went bad NO cooling. called at lest 15 times at different times of day. left messages and NO return call at all. Had good customer relationship with Matt & Steve.when I had a little trouble with fridge and they help then. They do not answer phone at all now, they must know my number now.I just want there help to get my fridge working again . A teckniction told me that the cooling unit has frosen up now it doesnt work.. new brunswick New Brunswick Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: arcticold new brunswick, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Spywizz I cant believe youtube would let pepole advertise scams such as spywizz on their site, nobody got what they paid, for that is a scam,I HOPE I CAN HELP PREVENTBOTHERS FROM GETTING RIPPED OFF Florida-1st red flag Internet only Author: Dix Hills, New York Computer Software: Spywizz Internet

Oct 12 2017
PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING FAKE ORDER FAKE EXPORTER FRAUDSTER FAKE LC FAKE BANK LETTER SCAMMER DO NOT DO BUSINESS UK Slander Author: BERLIN, Auto Dealers: PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING ,

39, Report #1319445

Oct 12 2017
Zip Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zip Capital Group, LLC is dedicated to the client’s complete satisfaction. Zip Capital Group prides themselves in their commitment to providing the best possible borrowing experience to clients.*UPDATE: Zip Capital Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Zip Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response from Zip Capital Group Author: Lake Forest, California Financial Services: Zip Capital Group TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Zip Capital Group is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses grow by offering a combination of capital. Zip Capital Group has expertise and a variety of products and services to help clients meet their funding goals. Zip Capital Group is a US Based, financial services company focused on working capital loans. At Zip Capital Group, LLC, the customer and their business always comes first. Irvine, California

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Jones International University (JIU) Ripped off acused of plagiarism did not do the dean offered no help sidded with instructor told to retake or drop out retook instructor quit on me could not contact held and kept sone refund money knew they were closing then gave me the degree over charge. Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi Colleges and Universities: Jones International University (JIU) Internet

Oct 12 2017
TNT USA Jason Sparks Damien Wilkins I was hired as Supply Chain Assistant. Duty- To stay home and wait and to receive packages, inspect and send to recepient. Wages and bonus after 1 month probation. After a month no compensation. No answer to calls and E-mail. I process 13 packages. Don't know if these are legit. Need investigation for fraud. Doral Florida Reshipping Scam Author: Modesto, California Miscellaneous Companies: TNT USA Doral, Florida

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
CFD Stocks Firstly, I deposited $250 to start trading with CFD stocks. The sooner I came in contact with Dan, my Account Manager, I have been trying to withdraw my investment from the company because I suspected that Dan was more interested in me making more deposits. He knew I was a novice on their trading platform and needed guidance from him. I mentioned that to him the first time we spoke. He told me that he would help me.  London Internet Author: Parklands, Other Brokerage Companies On-line: CFD Stocks Internet

Global Gift Supply Internet
Author: Delhi, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Global Gift Supply Internet

Oct 11 2017
student financial help center student loan consolidation enter Author: tucson, Arizona Colleges and Universities: student financial help center Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget Horrible customer service Internet Terrible Product. Terrible Customer Service. Author: Herrin, Illinois Jewelers: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 11 2017
Dex YP Fraud and Scammers Dallas Nationwide Please contact me Author: Elburn, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Dex YP Nationwide