Your Search | global tech help

Jul 19 2016
Clear Creek Tax Company Said they could help my business with late filings of taxes paid them 10,000$ and they did nothing Colorado Author: Potsdam, New York Accounting: Clear Creek Tax Company Colorado

Jul 19 2016
Account Now Metabank Two day deposit is false advertisement Internet Please Help Us Understand Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Banks: Account Now Internet

Jul 19 2016
Saiks I tech Horrible Experience keeps calling and harassing and threatening my family Internet Author: Carmi , Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Saiks I tech Internet

Jul 19 2016
lando resorts help me on this con of this timeshare orlando Florida Author: cherokee, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: lando resorts orlando, Florida

Jul 19 2016
Insight Global Do not contract with Insight Global Phonix Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Insight Global Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Global Image Talent Management Global Image Talent Management Maria Whatley Maria Whatley Scam Artist Nationwide False and Slanderous Author: British Columbia , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Global Image Talent Management Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Directv Directv manager Shaun is unwilling to help new customers Nationwide Author: Gary, Indiana Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Yelp Inc. liars, thieves, dishonest, judgmental, biased, fake, publishes fake reviews, money hungry, selfish, no customer service, no help, no reconsideration, stole my reviews, lied about their reasons to get rid of me San Francisco California
i like you Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Yelp Inc. San Francisco, California

Jul 17 2016
apparelsave.com shoes not as advertised and wouldnt help Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: apparelsave.com Internet

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 15 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Guaranteed product will help lose weight with three weeks. I have not lost a pound after three weeks. Provo Utah Author: Crete, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Diet Supplements - PM Provo, Utah

Jul 14 2016
ilovedooney Ripoff, would not work with me on a coupon code, would not help at all Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: ilovedooney Internet

Jul 14 2016
Netgear Customer Support is not responsive Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Computer Help Desk: Netgear Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Avangate Tech Live Connect Pte Ltd products Indian Fast talk and Gibberish. Backdooring all the way. Only bought a product that cost less than 50 bucks. later charged for nearly $600 Internet Author: pine Bluff, Arkansas Hackers: Avangate Internet

Jul 14 2016
Aasha psychic and Spiritualist Aasha Hi, I have been cheated by this fake lady who call herself as a psychic and promised to help you with a money refund guarantee if you don't feel benefitted which is my case. Internet Author: Noida, Alabama Religious Groups: Aasha psychic and Spiritualist Internet

Jul 14 2016
Empi Inc DJO GLOBAL RETURNED PRODUCT THEY SENT BACK - INSISTED ON BILLING ME 800.00 - NASTY OPERATOR ST. PAUL Minnesota Author: bowmanstown, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Empi Inc ST. PAUL, Minnesota

Jul 14 2016
staripl.com Beijing Starlight IPL Do Not Buy from StarIPL.com. They make cheap junk. Bought physical therapy laser from them, it arrived with the screen falling out. I had to repair it myself, no tech support. The the first time I use it the probe falls apart, not designed or built well. Avoid, scam. Beijing Internet
Favorable outcome Author: Midland , Michigan Medical Supplies: staripl.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
21centuryboyfromjapan AKISATO SAKATA Internet scam, Paypal with the help of paypal Mishima shizuoka update on the complaint Author: Libreville, Alabama Cameras & Video: 21centuryboyfromjapan Internet

Jul 14 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, over 40 years building a reputation by supplying personalized attention and professional representation that clients’ claims require and deserve. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified ..businesses you can TRUST
Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Jul 14 2016
Event resources-global and Larry Hoffman Larry Hoffman I contacted Larry Hoffman on April 7 2016 asking for quotes about 260 resin garden chairs and 520 poly or plastic folding chairs He gave me a quote of $10700. Which He asked me to wired at at account to chase bank . Fontana California Internet Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Event resources-global and Larry Hoffman Internet

Jul 14 2016
Frank Gangi Couture Trust, Venetian Ambassador, BroadVoice Global Naps, BEWARE of BUYING CRAIGSLIST BEVERAGE AIR 20.7 Reach-in Fridge-Freezer Chestnut hill Massachusetts Author: Massachusetts Appliances: Frank Gangi Chestnut hill, Massachusetts

Jul 14 2016
Ocwen LLC Ocwen home lending Ocwen the place that says they help home owners Yeah right Ocwen.com Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Ocwen LLC Internet

Jul 14 2016
Advance Auto Sales, Advance Auto Sales Sold me a lemon a 2004 Pontiac Grande Prix 06/10/2016. Car stopped runnuing 06/14/2016 after finding out that No oil was In the vehicle I then leared thst the EGR Valve had failed. I putchased a car from them In 2009 another Pontiac and had No problems so I decided to do busiuess with them again. I spoke with the so called Owner ,Agent, Garnett. Cook who was very rude and unprofessional about my situation. Also the starter went dead on 06/17/2016 Indianapolis Indiana
Wow Jim Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 13 2016
Home Owners Help Line HOHL Failed to provide the services as per the written contract. Hollandale Bech Florida Author: Middletown, New Jersey Consumer Services: Home Owners Help Line Hollandale Bech, Florida