Your Search | global tech help

Jan 04 2017
TESST College of Technology( Brightwood College) Vocational school that's help you get your certification the medical field. Towson, MD Nationwide Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Adult Career & Continuing Education: TESS College of Technology Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Results of Followup Phone Call to Alex Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure was founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency and business clients and is 100% committed to customer satis Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Global Moving and storage Bruce Hampton AKA's Mark Hoddess Scammed us with our move from Saskatoon to Fredericton Montreal Québec
They have other name too The relocation Group Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Moving Companies: Global Moving and storage Internet

Jan 04 2017
The HERO Program Classic Scam! Show all the signs of understanding and a willingness to do good unto people then take them for all they are worth and more. Add to that desire to help by adding the bill to the customer's taxes to give the customer a year to save for the payment without letting them know you are sending paperwork to the state tax board to place a lien on the customer's home adds up to lying and stealing with class! Hope there' s justice for these criminals! Newport Beach California Author: Ripon, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The HERO Program Newport Beach, California

Jan 04 2017
Russell  county  jail,  Alabama,  Not all psychopaths are in prison - some are in the boardroom. Phenix city Alabama
The purpose of the criminal justice system is both to rehabilitate and to punish. If we can rehabilitate somebody, that's a huge, huge win. Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Correctional Facilities: Russell county jail, Alabama Phenix city , Alabama

Thvoughn Curry Scam Artist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
maybe i can help Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Curry Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Asknet Incorporated,,,PO box894638 LosAngles CA.90189-4638 mailed check for tech .support,BackupCD,&extendedback up ser. $44.93 .+$5.00 bank fee..+$21.95 for Report Fee.......Total $71.88...received Checking acount statement for debiting my checking acc. nothing else. ! LosAngeles California 90189-4638 Author: FOLEY, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Asknet Incorporated Internet

Jan 03 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions Next Town Technologies Scam company-NOT Certified for Quicken support! Vernon Hills Illinois Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Boomerang Tech Solutions Vernon Hills, Illinois

Jan 03 2017
Aron lewis Fab Tech promised a product that i paid for and never delivered and took my money sunrise florida Author: hollywood, Florida TVs & VCRs: Aron Lewis Fab Tech Sunrise, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Jan 02 2017
World Global Network Worldgn Inoperative Helo/NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Miami....Bangkok Internet
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: World Global Network Internet

Jan 02 2017
tech roger expert went to register for roku setup and they said it would be $99.99 i THOUGHT it was legit its NOT Washington Author: st. augustine, Florida Internet Fraud: tech roger expert Washington

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Jan 01 2017
WWW.EMAILFLO.COM I BUY FROM OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING RODNEY GREY WE MAKE DEAL THAT I BUY EMAILFLO.COM TOP EMAIL MARKETING WWW SITE I PAY 4 000$ I DONT GET ANY HELP FROM SELLER THEN I TRY TO CANCEL THE DEAL AND I TRY TO GET MONEY BACK DONT WANNA SEND YOUR MONEY OFFICIALEMAILMARKETING.COM WAS. CANADA BC Internet Author: Vantaa, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: WWW.EMAILFLO.COM Internet

Jan 01 2017
Conslines This company does not work it's a scam they say you can use it for an inmate bull s*** Internet Not a scam, contact us for help Author: Eustis, Florida Attorney Generals: Conslines Internet

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Help u rent , Me and my husband paid 50.00 bucks too get a listing from help u rent on Guilford college road they lead us too believe the 50 was refundable and they would like k us too landlords who don't do credit,criminal or past rental evictions they sent us 2 emails of houses once we read the consent we seen that the money is non refundable and now that we are moving when you call the home office on Pomona Dr. And Guilford college office one don't ring the other is disconnected so me and my husband are going too speak too an attorney on this matter they ripped us off for 50.00 bucks this is really sad Greensboro North Carolina Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Home Inspections: Help u rent Greesnboro, North Carolina

Dec 30 2016
creditcardprocessor.com Keep away from this company - Danny Lyons - owner - scammer used my business checking account as his personal ATM machine and illegally took out over $5k from it. He has been reported to the FBI and Attorney Generals office as well as the internet crime bureau. Any questions please contact me at (((REDACTED))). Once he has access to your account he can do whatever he wants - The banks are NO help also. With a Tax ID and bank account number he is off to the races. His company is creditcardprocessor that operates out of this location. Las Vegas Internet Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Card Fraud: creditcardprocessor.com Internet

Dec 29 2016
Zapparroo Jeremy davenport, Jeff, David, Bradley smith Promised to help me get an app to production and sell, cost me $500.00 and nothing. I tried to call and it was not working. atlanta Internet georgia Author: springville, New York Computer Software: Zapparroo Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet