Your Search | global tech help

Nov 26 2016
Slim Panties I ordered one pair of Slim Panties almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my product. They sure took the money out of my account fast enough, I tried calling no answer. I have not sent e-mail but from other reports that does not help either. I want my product or my money back ASAP Internet Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Slim Panties Internet

Nov 25 2016
Authentication companies - PSA/DNA Big scam, rip off, please contact me for help- johnkayne22@gmail.com Internet Author: Burbank, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Authentication companies - PSA/DNA Internet

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Metrofax J2 MetrofaxJ2 Global They will charge your credit card for things you never use...They will say well you subscribed you should have known we would continue to charge even though we could not make the system work for you...They have very poor business practices...Don't take the temptation to give them your credit card number to see if it works for you...I assure you they will keep the info and continue to bill you until you force them to stop... If you are an Allstate agent in the U.S. I wouldn't risk my money. I have 4 agencies...They ripped me off! Internet Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet: Metrofax Internet

Nov 24 2016
microsoftbill.ms I have been charged 113 $ in october 2016 :(. This isnt fair :( i dont knw whom to contact how to contact . am a student and 100 $ means a lot to me :( Please help me in findint to contact this dirty microsfotbill.ms.net ba*ds :( PLease help me Internet Author: toronto, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: microsoftbill.ms Internet

Nov 23 2016
Anju Rajak programmer, assistant. remote help Internet Author: burbank, California Work at Home: Anju Rajak Internet

Nov 22 2016
Video Tech Innovation, VTI, VMI, Video Marketing Innovation YouTube video production, formatting and advertising Mt. Pocono Pennsylvania
VTI response Author: Tampa, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Video Tech Innovation Mt. Pocono, Pennsylvania

Nov 22 2016
RHP Properties Dirt washing away under home and tree roots caused major damage to my home ,senior citizen, and RHP ignores cries for help. Lake Wales Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Trailer Parks: RHP Properties Florida

Nov 21 2016
Acceptance now Manager of acceptance now I bought a refrigerator for $950.00 on Sale, Acceptance now and I work on a 3 month deal no interest, or interest will take effect if not fully paid. I had paid 2 payments of $250.00, for a tatol of $500. Balance remaining was $450.00. tried paying it off but not chance, they didn't agree. so please help me thank you very much,because I had to start from scratch. Las Cruces New Mexico Customer Service Author: Salem, New Mexico Auto Dealers: Acceptance now Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Psychic Carrie She claimed to be a psychic and help me and my daughter's dad get back together but that I had to send her money so that she can remove all the energy that was going on on my life. Houston internet Internet texas
Author: Madera, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Carrie Internet

Nov 19 2016
The Deal Empire Ripped off! Internet This may help younot getting any response from you at all about my 2 orders. There is no tracking number and you dont answer my emails or answer the phone. I want my money back please.. The Deal Empir Author: Galena, Ohio Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Lawsuit against David Brook Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Nov 17 2016
Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Its been almost two years I took Reggie Killough Christ Team in court for refusing to pay may wages. The judge granted the case to me,and they still haven't pay me a dime. This people they claim they help people in need, I'm not working Christmas coming a Christian, Thrift Store Holly Hill Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Employers: Reggie Killough Christ Team Inc Holly Hill, Florida

Nov 17 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California
Wow...! Author: palm springs, California Prostitutes: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) redondo beach, California

Nov 17 2016
Loan Modifications Associates Presented themselves as being able to help with our Motaga. Had us send payments to them instead of the loan holder. Never communicated with our loan holder. By chance looking on the web yesterday, realizes My Home was set for Public Auction TODAY! 11/17 Doesn't say Utah Loans... Author: lebanon, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Loan Modifications Associates Internet

Nov 17 2016
Missouri Wind and Solar Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Missouri Wind and Solar has thousands of satisfied, repeat customers that feel confident when doing business. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Missouri Wind and Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri Wind and Solar TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Missouri Wind and Solar providing customers with renewable and alternative energy sources for over 10 years. Missouri Wind and Solar, large selection of off-grid energy products, solar panels, heating units, energy-efficient appliances, batteries, alternators, generators. Missouri Wind & Solar highly trained staff will help you find all the resources you need for saving energy and money. syemour, Missouri

Nov 16 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support strives to lead customer satisfaction within ] remote technical support industry. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Basically Fake Tech Support Author: , New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Nov 16 2016
Miss asian america/ Miss asian global Sponsor hungry, small hotels, starving diets San Francisco Author: California Beauty Pageants: Miss asian america/ Miss asian global CA

Nov 15 2016
Worldgn Wor(l)d Global Network Became a distributor to get in on the beginning stages and ended up buying $379 worth of space... HUH? Miami Florida Author: Jamaica , New York Multi-Level Marketing: Worldgn Miami, Florida

Nov 13 2016
Actuarial Consulting Group ACG offers a training program to help aspiring professionals to pass their P1 exam and enter the actuarial field. Their sales process offers finding you a job after passing and classroom training. Neither is true. They tell you you have to decide to send money quickly as the class is filling up. You send the money and then they send you contract docs which include a no refund policy and no guarantees of employment. Buyer beware. I didn't agree with their refund policy and they still kept my money and also changed the original class dates. lebanon Tennessee Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Actuarial Consulting Group lebanon, Tennessee

Nov 13 2016
Divers Global Pharmacy / Mother Health Pharmacy these are foreigners , possibly Dominican Republic origin Florida, California, New York Author: Cupertino, California Bait-and-Switch: Divers Global Pharmacy

Nov 12 2016
department of global response report document -report documents I got letter in the mail today.That I have won 392,750.00.If I send them 18.00.If I won that kind of money.I should not have to send them anything. chandler Arizona Author: bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: department of global response chandler, Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Barrister Global Services Fraudulent Company. Total Scam. Ripoff Technicians after they lie to them. Hammond Louisiana Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana