Your Search | global tech help

Apr 11 2014
It Works Marketing total scam itworks.net we will help you lose inches and cellulite , Internet
Author: valencia, California Weightloss Programs: It Works Marketing total scam Internet

Apr 11 2014
 GLOBAL EQUITY CAPITAL LOANS globalequitycaplend.com PERSONAL LOAN SCAM Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: anonymous, Other Personal Services: GLOBAL EQUITY CAPITAL LOANS Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 11 2014
Global Vitamax Vitamax, Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia, VitamaxGarcinia, JRM Marketing Solutions, Globaltek Distribution Services Extorted $89.95 for undisclosed reoccurring purchase following free sample. No indication this was a subscription when sample was ordered or that there was a 14day time limit to cancel. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Global Vitamax Internet

Apr 11 2014
Bank of America Borrower Protection Plan A SCAM do not fall for it! They will collect your cash but find and any every reason not to help you! Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: Bank of America Borrower Protection Plan Internet

Apr 11 2014
(AKA)Fast Cash Loans Ben Hopkins David White This is what caller ID shows 5129618636 They can barley speak English Got a call from somebody claiming to be with Fast Cash Loans, I was looking for loan to pay my truck off.They said, that I could get $2500, payments being $185 a month for 13 months, said sense I didnt have a co-signer, i would have to go buy a Green Pak and put $185 on it and call them back with the number on the Green Pak Card, so i did, then they said i had to pay the IRS $265(their tax's they said), needless to say, i lost it on them.. I am on Disability and now i am broke..PLEASE HELP Austin Texas Author: McDonough, Georgia Loans: (AKA)Fast Cash Loans Internet

Apr 11 2014
Superior Tech Help - Raghav ??, PC Fix. Obtained access to my computer and advised that I had over 4,500 errors and warnings and that they needed to be removed as my computer was very slow. That was the only explanation I received in the 2 1/2 hrs I was on the phone with them. Author: Leesburg, Georgia Internet Fraud: Superior Tech Help Internet

Apr 11 2014
Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro Business Environmental Marketing Concepts Deal Left us high and all wet - unit leaking - No help from anyone - But the bank wants their money. Dallas Texas Author: Savannah, Texas Plumbing: Environmental Marketing Concepts llc / Aquapro Business Dallas, Texas

Apr 11 2014
Verizon - Randy - Supervisor Purchased in home connects.The phone echoed and I had to switch back over. Lost phone service for my business for 2 days and was charged $170 for an early termination fee. Months and many hours on the phone later I was told by manager Randy that he called his tech supports and they said the towers are fine in my area. Interesting that when I asked for Randy’s last name he couldn’t give it to for security reasons. Or maybe that was so he could hang up on me Nationwide
Author: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Apr 11 2014
Global Pro Systems Kaption MediaOnline Business SystemsOnline Marketing SolutionsCenturion Media GroupWorld Home MarketingGlobal Home Marketing Textbook pyramid scheme using the telephone and the internet to steal over $4000 from my mother by promising her that she could make a 6 figure income just by sitting at home and clicking a mouse. My mother is not very good on the computer so Heidi Craig, who calls herself a business coach, coached my mother to buy thousands of dollars of useless leads and worthless vitamin water. Because the organization of Global Pro Systems and Kaption Media and Vemma are intentionally set up as the tentacles of a headless serpent, there is no one in charge to blame, so I am going to hold the self proclaimed personal coach personally responsible for whispering instructions into my mother's ear. She told my mother to click on this button, click on that button, buy these leads, buy those leads, buy a bunch of Vemma. Heidi Craig held my mother's hand so she could steal my loather's money and perpetuate the pyramid scheme known variously as Vemma, Verve, Global Pro Systems, Kaption Media etc. Indio AZ Author: St Charles, Illinois Sales People: Global Pro Systems Internet

Apr 10 2014
Selma They prey on people with tax problems, charge you $2,000 but hurt more than help! A year later and more problems then when I hired them! newport beach Nationwide Author: newport beach, California Tax Services: Selma Nationwide

Apr 10 2014
JeffersNCP They have a false charge on my Credit report, and I cant talk to anyone as they say they no longer have my account and give me a number to another company who wont help me and says Jeffers should. St Cloud Minnesota Author: tupper lake, New York Collection Agencies: JeffersNCP St Cloud , Minnesota

Apr 10 2014
Disaster Awareness, LLC Scam Company does not help people Rhinelander Wisconsin Author: Rhinelander, Wisconsin Work at Home: Disaster Awareness, LLC Rhinelander, Wisconsin

Apr 10 2014
Tracfone Maria and Melissa refuse to help me and refuse to transfer me they wanted me to buy more minutes Internet Author: Spencer, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Tracfone Internet

Apr 10 2014
The Travelling TV Technician, Travellingtvtech.com, Travelling TV Tech In-Home, TV Repair, LCD, TV, LED, Plasma, DLP, Projection, CRT, Projection, Missisauga Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Television Parts & Services: The Travelling TV Technician Internet

Apr 10 2014
SDB Global Interprises Used me because of my age and they knew I knew little. Everything was way overpriced after actually investigating in everything. La Crosse Wisconsin Author: La Crosse, Wisconsin Computer Training & Education: SDB Global Interprises La Crosse, Select State/Province

Apr 10 2014
NW Territorial Mint unwilling to help, brushed off as somebody else's responsability Internet Author: el paso, Texas Gold & Silver Investments: NW Territorial Mint Internet

Apr 10 2014
Global Pro Systems Kerry Klapp Paid $9.95 for a package but I didn't accept the offer when I looked at my bank statement the company took out $39.95 without my permission. Scottsdale Arizona Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Global Pro Systems Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 09 2014
Global vacation rentals, global investment group Michael Allen, Nate Jones, George Johnson, Randy Johnson Fraud. Con. Pandering. Stalking. Harassment. Scamming Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Landlords: Global vacation rentals, global investment group Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 09 2014
Roderick J. Rieman Rod Rieman, Roderick James Rieman, Brian Rieman, Brian Rieman Dressander BHC, Dressander BHC, Michael Crook, Michael J Crook, Mike Crook, Rieman, Crook, Z Touch Systems, Z Touch, Global Payment Solutions, GPS, Bluko Information Group, Bluko, Smart Restau Financial scams, sellers of Ponzi type schemes St. Charles, Napperville Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Roderick J. Rieman St. Charles, Illinois

Apr 09 2014
Wholesale Rewards / Member Services Group / Global Paradise Outlet / Travelooga Travel Club Fraud Scam Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Rewards Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 08 2014
,los cabos country club global travel services,premier property management, jogolo sa de cvremy mirkowig ,remy signature, professional liars and fraudulent deceivers.....skilled scammers cabo san lucas New York Author: Alberta Timeshare Rentals: los cabos country club new york city, New York

Apr 08 2014
BLUE TAX TAX REVIEW: Blue Tax clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Blue Tax. Blue Tax's goal is providing clients the best quality, value, & professional tax solutions in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C., Massachusetts *UPDATE: Blue Tax recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Income tax: Blue Tax, Inc Los Angeles, California

Apr 08 2014
Tech Tammina LLC Tammina Solutions Company that doesnt pay Virginia Author: Illinois Programmers: Tech Tammina LLC Virginia

Apr 08 2014
Course Hero educational resources Course Hero has allot of Junk uploaded by different people. You have to pay to become their member and once you open any document on their website they will not refund your money. So be very carefull if you are looking for any help with you college work do not waste yoru money with Course Hero Internet Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: Course Hero Internet

Apr 07 2014
Modest Needs Foundation REVIEW: COMMITTED TO HELPING PEOPLE: Modest Needs Foundation is committed to its mission, Dr. Keith P. Taylor Modest Needs Foundation implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging economic climate we face today. New York NY *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Modest Needs Foundation pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when working with or giving to Modest Needs Foundation.
Author: wallington, New Jersey Clubs & Organizations: Modest Needs Foundation, Dr. Keith P. Taylor | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. New York, New York