Your Search | global travel international aka globalinx

Feb 08 2016
Premium marketing International LLC Scam, took my money and never sold anything! Do not do business with them Orlando Florida Author: Indiana, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Premium marketing International LLC Orlando, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Grand Resort Travel grand discovery High pressure sales tactics and would not let us get out our cell phones to check on them. Sent over other salespeople to pressure us about their product and tried to make our timewhare sound like a bad investment. Wanted to buy itback from us. myrtle Beach South Carolina Grand Resort Travel Scam Author: ocean isle beach, North Carolina Resorts: Grand Resort Travel myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Feb 08 2016
VLHEALTH AKA Vulcan Ventures I checked my online checking account on 02/03/2016 and saw two -2- pending charges of $89.99 each from a company called VLHEALTH.COM.  Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: VLHEALTH Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 07 2016
Diamond Resorts International I realized too late to get a refund after signing the time share agreement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Calgary, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Diamond Resorts International Calgary, Alberta

Feb 07 2016
Universal Migrate Online Visa Fraud London Internet Author: London, Alabama Travel Services: Universal Migrate Internet

Feb 07 2016
True magazine aka Dhm media network Unpaid wages for video work that was published to True Magazine California Nationwide
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising Agencies: True magazine Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Carver Inc. aka Carver car sales aka Carver body shop & auto repair SELLING BAD VEHICLES WITH FAKE WARRANTY. STEAL UR MONEY! jeffersonville Indiana
Author: san diego, California Auto Dealers: Carver Inc. jeffersonville, Indiana

Feb 07 2016
ORBITZ ORBITZ FLIGHT TRAVEL TERRIBLE BAD BRUTAL AVOID NIGHTMARE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS 3RD WORLD CHICAGO ILLINOIS Internet
Author: NORTH YORK, Nova Scotia Air Travel: ORBITZ Internet

Feb 06 2016
global travel network Global TRAVEL is a SCAM salt lake city, Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Travel Services: global travel network salt lake city, Utah

Feb 05 2016
BRS LLC 4M global, 3M Global, New Beginnings Company would not allow me to cancel, and has sent my account to collections, as an attempt to extort money from me Midvale Utah Author: Chico, California Consulting: BRS LLC Midvale, Utah

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 04 2016
THEGAMESUPPLY.NET ,TGS.NET ,CHADWICK575 SCAM! FRAUD! STEALS PEOPLES MONEY! 15 YEAR OLD KID! Wilmington, North Carolina Author: , Computer Software: THEGAMESUPPLY.NET AKA TGS.NET AKA CHADWICK575 Wilmington, North Carolina

Feb 04 2016
Zeigler Auto Group AKA BMW of Orland Park BMW Failed to Honor Warranty Orland Park Illinois I very interested Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Zeigler Auto Group Orland Park, Illinois

Feb 04 2016
Jason Jeremiah Gentry Jason Gentry - Contract violator, international criminal, client thief. So this jerkoff Jason Jeremiah Gentry, international crinimal and drug user. Cebu City Philippines
Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Jason Jeremiah Gentry Cebu City, Other

Feb 04 2016
Roman Malakov diamonds Diamond fraud using EGL International certificate New York New York Author: brooklyn, New York Jewelers: Roman Malakov diamonds New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Global Oved Dei Seminary and University GODSU Honorary Doctorates are fake Miramar Florida
Author: Newark, New Jersey Con Artists: Global Oved Dei Seminary and University Miramar, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
24/7 Locksmith Services aka United Locksmith Services Charged for emergency lockout service, when I wasn't locked out and made an appointment 5 days earlier. Scam Internet Companies Working Together Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Maintenance Companies: 24/7 Locksmith Services Internet

Feb 03 2016
Fresh Choice Tobacco aka Marilyn Roscoe Theft of Product/Services/ Failure to pay past due invocies Fairfield California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Fresh Choice Tobacco Fairfield , California

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 02 2016
Primal Health LP AKA Blood Pressure Solution HOAX - SCAM - UTTER RUBBISH - NO REFUND GIVEN - NO CONTACT!!! McKinney Texas Author: London, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health LP Blood Pressure Solution McKinney, Texas