Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

global travel international aka globalinx

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling DO NOT TRUST RAUL DEL RIO FROM CUBA CYCLING. HE DEFRAUDED ME IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Travel Agents: Raul del Rio Cuba Cycling San Diego, California

Mar 22 2017
Sign Co. AKA Elaine Roach Theft of product/services Anaheim California Author: Portland, Oregon Collection Agencies: Sign Co. Anaheim , California

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
BARBER RV OF VENTURA SELLS BLOODY TRAVEL TRAILER VENTURA California Author: Thousand Oaks, California RV Dealers: BARBER RV VENTURA, California

Mar 20 2017
Diamond Resorts International The Palms Country Club and Resort Condominium Association Insane late charges for late maintenance fee Coral Springs Florida Nationwide Author: Northport, New York Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Businesspartners.com aka Greg Berman, Real Estate Developer Full scale scam to get you to subscribe for $49/mo. - fraudulent postings of investors & partners types Boca Raton Florida Author: Naples , Florida Financial Services: Businesspartners.com Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 20 2017
Salvato Electric aka Bobby Salvato Electrician submits fake permit, work not to code N. Billerica Massachusetts Author: Revere, Massachusetts Building Services: Salvato Electric N. Billerica, Massachusetts

Mar 20 2017
Management Works Realty, Golden Foundation Realty, Golden Foundation Global Breached Lease Agreement, Unfair Business Practices, Professional Negligence Palmdale California
Author: Los Angeles, California Tenants: Management WorksRealty Palmdale , California

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 18 2017
Divers Global Pharmacy/ Pamela Stone Pamela Stone took money for a product, kept the money, and kept the product too. Miami & Rochester Internet + Florida and New York Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Pharmacies: Divers Global Pharmacy Internet

Mar 18 2017
International ABU development foundation Mr German Statyava scamm and fraud , International ABU development foundation , IABUDF Bahrain,Russia,USA Europe etc Nationwide Author: Tehran, Alabama Financial Services: International ABU development foundation Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
Global Energy Group Mobbing, Bullying, Abuse and Breach of Contract Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Business Consultants: Global Energy Group Toronto, Ontario

Mar 17 2017
Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Aveeno aka Luna Glow aka KATHLEEN WIDMER (((REDACTED))) SKILLMAN, NJ 08558 FREAKEN SCAMMERS SKILLMAN, New Jersey Internet GOOD GRIEF YOUR CLUELESS Author: atlanta, Georgia Home HealthCare: Bait-and-Switch: Johnson & Johnson Consumers Inc Internet

Mar 17 2017
Sandra Torres AKA Sandra Ruvalcaba She and her colleague promised to get my loan funded if I pay an advance fee of $645 sent to her directly to her banking details Turlock California
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: Sandra Torres Turlock, California

Mar 17 2017
Global Cash Card Fraudulent Charges Irvine, California Please Contact Us Author: Glendora, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: Global Cash Card california

Mar 17 2017
Effective Immediately PR Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Effective Immediately PR is dedicated to total artist satisfaction, taking a holistic approach to developing artists from the ground up. *UPDATE: Effective Immediately PR pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Effective Immediately PR recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
2nd Confirmation Author: California Media: Effective Immediately Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Effective Immediately PR’s mission to discover, support, make a difference for emerging artists. Effective Immediately PR is at the forefront of the ever-changing music industry taking a customized, integrated and holistic approach to marketing independent artists. Effective Immediately PR is headquartered in both New York City & Los Angeles. Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Jeunesse Global LLC Company Refused to Issue Refund on Product Not Received Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Ludlow, Massachusetts Skin Care: Jeunesse Global LLC Altamonte Springs, Florida

Mar 17 2017
ACADIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS PLACED MY WIRED MONIES IN ESCROW FALSELY Internet Author: braintree, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: ACADIA INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Internet

Mar 17 2017
Lux International looked at the site they had for blackhead remover and then received the product i never bought and now ow CAD 49.85. should i pay this?they are threatening court. Postboks 1158 DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Skin Care: Lux International Internet

Mar 16 2017
JumpJet and Will Ashcroft Indiegogo Campaign Fraud by JumpJet Las Vegas (purportedly) Nationwide
Author: Carmichael, California Air Travel: JumpJet Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
TIMEPIECES INTERNATIONAL TIMEPIECES INTERNATIONAL DO NOT HONOR THEIR WARRANTY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE MIAMI Internet
They Returned my Watch All damaged Author: West Covina, California Jewelry Stores: TIMEPIECES INTERNATIONAL Internet

Mar 16 2017
Cheapo Air Appropriately named - desrcibes customer service as well New York New York Author: Vincent, Alabama Air Travel: Cheapo Air Nationwide

25, Report #1362087

Mar 16 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Bait and Switch Postbook 1158 DK -5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: Marikina City, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Sales Aps