Your Search | global vacation network

Sep 30 2015
DGS Group Drop-shipping Global Services Limited Paid $340 for 3 playstation4 and they never shipped. SCAM RIPOFF kowloon Hong Kong
Author: kingsville, Ontario Electronic Manufacturers: DGS Group kowloon,

Sep 30 2015
Mojo Global Steve Halverson Steve Halverson sold me software to send out 100 letters a day to Linkedin prospects and it only worked about 2 weeks Scottsdale Internet
We are very sorry that this happened. Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Mojo Global Internet

Sep 29 2015
Joan H Leonard Sandra Belew, Joan Leonard, Ms. Leonard, Joan L., (((REDACTED))). e-mail and phone number used, Palm Springs Vacation Rental Landlord Ripoff Palm Springs California/ Windermere Real Estat. Palm Springs California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Joan H Leonard Palm Springs, California

Sep 29 2015
Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Colbert StonermanThere may be other names this company is using also. Wired money. Never send products. Steal your money and won't respond to emails/phone calls Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Drugstores: Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Mexico VIP Holidays Alina Nava, Eva Luz Oliviar Ramos, and Ada Beltran Baited, stoled, and lied, a 4 days 3 nights Cabo San Lucas all inclusive resort vacation paid in full since September 2014 still no trip!!! Internet Author: Hughes Springs, Texas Travel Services: Mexico VIP Holidays Internet

Sep 29 2015
The College Network TCN False verbal advertising, Misleading, unethical, poor customer service, predators,ripoff,scam Indiana Florida Author: Florida Health Care Education: The College Network Indiana, Florida

Sep 27 2015
Mary Dengler London (Tower Hill) Vacation Rental Nightmare London EC3A 5BZ England Author: New York , New York Lodging: Mary Dengler Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Marriott vacation club marriot frustration/ripoff/bait-switch vacation club Salt lake utah Nationwide
Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Timeshare Rentals: Marriott vacation club Nationwide

Sep 26 2015
Neattravel Global Assistance,Fly Global Inc, Puneet Sawhney, puneetflyglobal , Totally deceptive from start to finish!! Woodridge Nationwide Author: Apple Valley, California Air Travel: Neattravel Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
MVI Marketing Unable to contact anyone in regards to my vacation package ....have bee trying to make reservations before my package expired... Tampa Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: MVI Marketing Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2015
10:24 AM Dating Website Review, Global Services Limited Deceptive Billing, Auto Renewal 8800 West Sunset Blvd. West Hollywood, CA 90069 California Author: Los Angeles, California Dating Services: Dating Website Review Internet

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Elitepay global Elitepay global scam me to signed the non cancelable contract for four years. Handerson Nevada Author: Modesto, California Credit & Debt Services: Elitepay global Handerson, Nevada

Sep 22 2015
Office David Watson Fnancial Crime Enforcement Network Harassed me about some loan I didn't pay back from cash advance Los Angeles California Author: Tipton, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Office David Watson Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2015
JGH Global, Inc. Joseph G. Hartshorne / Joey Hartshorne Up-Front Fee Scam - $105K for $120M real estate loan - Melbourne, Florida Melbourne Nationwide Author: Incline Village, Nevada Financial Services: JGH Global, Inc. Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Allianz Global Assistance or Allianz Travel Insurance Deceptive Travel Insurance Internet
Author: Palisade, Colorado Travel Services: Allianz Global Assistance Internet

Sep 22 2015
Take Three Nights Take Two Nights vacation package scam Nationwide Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hotel: Take Three Nights Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Global lending services Greenville South Carolina Collection service manager Tara collection services assistant Brian collection services assistant Sam collection services assistant Lester Lies miscommunication deceit 1200 Brookfield Blvd. South Carolina Author: Center point, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Global lending services Greenville South Carolina Greenville, South Carolina

Sep 21 2015
Magical dream escapes We entered a raffle at the local circus. A few days later we received a phone call saying we did not win the raffle but we were still eligible for a great vacation package. Hallandale Beach Florida Author: El paso, Texas Amusement & Theme Parks: Magical dream escapes Hallandale Beach , Florida

Sep 21 2015
The College Network TCN Still taking money from me Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McMinnville, Oregon Colleges and Universities: The College Network Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Global Provider Solutions Owner Michelle EvansRN BSN, MBA RN that does not PAY her employees and commits insurance Fraud! Internet GLOBAL PROVIDER SOLUTIONS Author: San Pedro, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Global Provider Solutions Internet

Sep 20 2015
Big Holdings International Dr. Bob Eng BlackakaWorldtele Communications Network Wire Transfer Fraud - Purchase of Mobile Phones West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Big Holdings International West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2015
Atmosphera Global Lying Ads and Lying Owner Tacoma Washington LIE ON TOP OF LIE Author: Washington Employers: Atmosphera Global Tacoma, Washington