Your Search | global vacations

Nov 12 2016
department of global response report document -report documents I got letter in the mail today.That I have won 392,750.00.If I send them 18.00.If I won that kind of money.I should not have to send them anything. chandler Arizona Author: bristol, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: department of global response chandler, Arizona

Nov 12 2016
Barrister Global Services Fraudulent Company. Total Scam. Ripoff Technicians after they lie to them. Hammond Louisiana Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Barrister Global Services Hammond, Louisiana

Nov 12 2016
TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS UNIT TD BANK TD BANK STOLE OVER 10,000$ FROM ME! CHERRY HILL Nationwide Author: clifton, New Jersey Banks: TD BANK FRAUD DEPARTMENT Nationwide

Nov 11 2016
FIS GLOBAL FIS601 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204 USA FIS Customers are being ripped off by providing lousy service which affects us Jacksonville, Florida Author: St George, Utah Security Services: FIS GLOBAL Jacksonville, , Florida

Nov 11 2016
Allianz Travel Insurance Global Assistance ALMOST NO MEDICAL CONDITIONS COVERED for Travel Insurance look at page 14 Exclusions Richmond Virginia Author: Vancouver, Washington Travel Services: Allianz Travel Insurance Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
American Vacations SAS RCA Tours They pretend to be Tripadvisor Disregard any fax with the Tripadvisor logo on it because it is a scam Florida Internet Author: Liverpool, New York Travel Agents: American Vacations SAS RCA Tours Tripadvisor Internet

Nov 09 2016
Monat Global--- I've had the same issues as others regarding this company's ordering practices and customer service. I've waited on hold for long long periods of time to speak with someone. I've attempted to cancel an order made in error by clicking a wrong button. I was attempting to order one product & got a different one. They don't allow cancellations once you click. When I finally got through (55 minutes on hold) I was told they don't accept cancellations. The product, which they said was already shipped, wasn't shipped (the label on the shipping pkg confirmed that). I'm on hold again (now 36 mins) as I write this to get their return shipping 'RNA' number. What a joke. There are other products on the market that will work just as well. Thus this is my last order of business with these people. Oh...just so you know...they'll accept my return and credit me for the product but not the cost of the shipping AND I have to pay the return shipping cost. I will tell anyone I know who may consider ordering their products NOT TO DO SO! They are scammers at best. Be careful! They're located in Doral, Florida Order Process Author: doraville, Alabama Beauty Salons: Monat Global doral, Florida

Nov 09 2016
Jill gibson Arany international,Adomis global logistic escalate sapphire She's a con who does pay camilion carrier Texas Texas Author: Texas Trucking Companies: Jill gibson Texas

Nov 08 2016
Global Authentics LLC Steve Sipe Authentication is another man's opinion. Million Dollars autograph industry $$$ fraud SoCal Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Global Authentics LLC Nationwide

Nov 08 2016
One For Merchants ElitePay Global and Ironwood Payments Lies to get contracts signed, Cottonwood Heights Nationwide Author: Frederick, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: One For Merchants Nationwide

Nov 07 2016
World Global Network Wor(l)d GN, Your Network USA World Global,wor(l)d global network, worldgn.com /usa/ Multi Million Dollar World Global Scam Miami Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Communications & Networking: World Global Network Miami, Florida

Nov 07 2016
CustomUsbHub.com global media consulting custom usb scam company Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Andover, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: CustomUsbHub.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 03 2016
Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations LTD - Unique travel Corp - Ferry Zievinger Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations ruined our 20 year anniversary - Paid for ocean front and got tree and construction view Sandal Resorts Barbados Unique Vacations Miami FL Nationwide
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Resorts: Sandals Resorts Barbados - Ferry Zievinger - Unique Vacations Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Global Automotive of Miami Buyer beware bad products bad customer service Miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Get Global Music Group INgrooves Fontana San Francisco California
Author: New York , Texas Ticket Sales: Get Global Music Group San Francisco, California

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
The Global Beauty Group Beware. Buy cheap equipment for under $ 4000 and sell for $ 30 000 Melbourne Victoria Author: Unusual Rip-Off: The Global Beauty Group

Oct 19 2016
Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Global client solutions Fraudulent and deceptive Tulsa Oklahoma Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Consumer Services: Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Internet

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide New cards with no money! Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Global Home Solutions Jeff Workman and Stan Crist Took the money and Failed to deliver on construction of a new shed , catch basin and drain pipe to alleviate standing water nova Ohio Author: North Royalton, Ohio Building Services: Global Home Solutions nova, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Global Tech Squad Inc. I turned on my computer today and was surprised to notice that there was a message indicating that my computer had been affected by spyware and Malware. Global Tech Squad Inc.'s telephone number was on the screen saying they would provide a solution to the problem. I mistakenly allowed them access to the computer to remove the spyware and Malware. The individual at the company identified himself as Josh Matthews said they could provide me protection for a year for $199. I declined the coverage. It is my belief that they accessed some confidential information on the hard drive on my computer. This company needs to be put out business because it is defrauding customers. Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Fraud: Global Tech Squad Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Global ER Consultancy LTD Lionel Koh gercl.com Sean Asberry Don Philip Franklin Eze Investment Fraud, Financial Instruments Grays Essex Other Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Global ER Consultancy LTD Grays Essex, Other

Oct 13 2016
Global services, shoreline llc, Lori bronson Scam artists trying to make people pay back fake loans Chicago Illinois Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Services: Global services Illinois