GLOBAL AUTHORITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: global authority
There may be more specific results for "global authority"
For more specific results for "global authority"
Showing 26-50 of 14,157 Found Reports For more specific results for "global authority"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Graceland I bought a building on July 1st. They delivered it on the 7th of July with alot of damage to the roof and the front door had been kicked in by the driver;so I filled out the proper paperwork work to get the repairs done it took a month to get someone here.i wrote a check on June 26th and Graceland did not cash it until July 29th and I have not received any information on the building so I call Graceland at least 60+ times and Graceland said they had no account set up for me so I call back a week later to only be told that my account had been sold to a third party but Graceland had not told me anything in the previous calls . So I call global capital and they do not have an account set up either. So I give them my address several times and then a week later global sends me a final notice on my building,so I call global and ask why a final notice I was never told about being sold to a third party or sent my paperwork, and they global blamed Graceland . I'm disabled and now I'm getting ripped off by both Graceland and global and as of today I still have not received any information on my building. Nationwide Author: Rainbow, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Graceland Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
BBB of Los Angeles CA Carina Alaniz and the California LA BBB Lazy? Don’t care about legitimate complaint L.A. California Nationwide Yes Robert. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Consumer Services: BBB of Los Angeles CA Nationwide

29, Report #1402083

Sep 24 2017
Tracfone TRACFONE DID NOT ROLLOVER THE MINUTES I PAID FOR AS THEY ADVERTISE - At TracFone, your unused texts, talk, and data never expire with active service! Miami Florida Do you work for Tracfone, Robert? Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Miami, Florida

30, Report #1402024

Sep 24 2017
Golden Global Equity LLC AKA INN Real Estate Yael Neuwirth, Zvi Nathan, Ben Ezra Beware of Fraudulent Real Estate Investments and Leases - Chronic Home Inspection Issues Sunrise Florida Answer to complain Author: Sunrise, Florida Property Management: Golden Global Equity LLC AKA INN Real Estate Sunrise, Florida

Sep 23 2017
Global Counsulting Group, GCG 24 After few months they didnt pay me, or return my investment. Ajeltake Nationwide Author: Ekeby, Investment Brokers: Global Counsulting Group Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Aim Global Logistics AIM, AIM Global Logistics, AIM Global Financial, Angelica Garcia, Angelica Garcia-Dunn, Matthew Kudela, Matt Kudela Defrauded my family out of $300,000.00 life savings. DO NOT INVEST! Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Trucking Companies: Aim Global Logistics Katy, Texas

Sep 21 2017
Global Zest Business Solutions Selling fake lists Hamilton New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Small Business Services: Global Zest Business Solutions Hamilton, New Jersey

Sep 21 2017
Handmade Piece handmadepiece.com rent a car company is a scam Brighton, CO Nationwide
Fake Report by Lying Scumbag Loser David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Shokan, New York Art Gallery: Handmade Piece Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Global Moving and Storage, Action Van Lines, S.L. Moving and Storage Inc, Bruce Hampton, Nothing went to plan once they were paid Montreal Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Florida Moving Companies: Global Moving and Storage Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Terrence JonesMohaman Aminou rip off pharmacy girne north cypruss Author: marysville, Washington Drugstores: Global Pharmacy North Cypruss Internet

Sep 20 2017
One Stop Global Solutions Peter White (Employee ID 20140244) I upgraded to Quicken 2017 so it would be compatible with my bank. I needed technical assistance and contacted them. In the past support was provided. Now I was told i needed to purchase a support package. I did- a lifetime agreement for $999.00 I contacted my tech, Peter White a few times and received assistance. I just called him and was told that my he couldn't put be of further assistance and explained that my Quicken account has been corrupted. I skied him about refunding my money and he quickly needed the call, saying he was helping another client. I am seeking total restition and damages as I will have to take measures to further protected my identity. Independence Kentucky Independence Ke Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Computer Help Desk: One Stop Global Solutions Nationwide

Sep 17 2017
MARINA CORTEZ, SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, REBECCA BARNES, BECKY BARNES, BECKI BARNES, POOLE FAMILY, marinacortezsd.com, marinacortez.net REBECCA BARNES IS A DISGRACE AND IN MY OPINION, SHE IS A RACIST AND BIGOT! San Diego California
Race Baiting Author: San Diego, California Consumer Services: MARINA CORTEZ, SAN DIEGO, CA San Diego, California

Sep 16 2017
Global Response unknown Sent me a check for $734,940.oo as payment for internet surveys Chandler Arizona Author: Manson, Washington Business Consulting: Global Response Chandler, Arizona

Sep 15 2017
Don calestos Alvin j. ParmassarDon a calestosAlvin parmassar Global contractors worldwide Tristate general contracting services Alvin parmassar multimillion dollar fraud Brooklyn to Trinidad to Canada to Dominican republic Brooklyn, and Dominican republic New York
Alvin Parmassar AKA Don Caletos Author: Hollis, New York Financial Services: Don calestos Brooklyn, New York

Sep 15 2017
LAN/WAN Professional Global Networks Enterprises & Technologies A complete RIPOFF…with nothing done to my career…left me with $27470 in debts…messed up my credit report…it's a total fraud. Irvine California Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: LAN/WAN Professional Irvine, California

Sep 15 2017
Bank of America Nationwide I had a wells fargo account but this mentally deranged district manager named ashley hawthorne falsely accused me of harassing her in the bank so wells fargo closed it due to my so called harassment Author: Huntsville, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 14 2017
pass-guaranteed.com This company sells certification exam test questions - SCAM / RIPOFF Internet Used PG for 200-125 was an excellent recource Author: beverly hills, California Customer: pass-guaranteed.com Internet

Sep 13 2017
Global Mediation He claims I owe for loan gotten in 2012' I told him not true and I had proof, a paid letter. He frighten me by saying papers were going to be filed in my county. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agency's: Global Mediation ,

Sep 13 2017
World Global Network SCAMMERS Miami Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: World Global Network Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Kinfan HK Limited, DTB Financial Kinfan HK Limited Sergio Ivanovich, DTB Finance Solutions Ltd, Donald Branson, A Sub: Global Alliance Solutions Ltd Loan Scam Hong Kong, Madrid Internet Misunderstanding due to miscommunication Author: Newport Beach, California Loans: Kinfan HK Limited, DTB Financial Internet

Sep 12 2017
Global Wholesale Art globalwholesaleart.com Scam buy 1 get 2 advertisement Boca Raton, Florida Nationwide
Malacious Report Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Art Gallery: Global Wholesale Art Nationwide

Sep 11 2017
Wor(l)d Global Network PLC WORLD | Life Sensing Technology Hyperbolic, exaggerated and fraudulent claims when the biometric wrist bracelet gives false readings when kept about 10 meter away from the wrist and body. Global Internet Author: Mulgrave, Alabama Home HealthCare: Wor(l)d Global Network PLC Internet

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 11 2017
Merchant Services Inc. Canada REVIEW: Merchant Services Inc Canada focused on providing highest level of service, support for customers, employees, network of independent sales representatives in Canada*UPDATE: Merchant Services Inc. Canada pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Merchant Services Inc. Canada recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Federated Payments - Federated Payment Systems - info Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MSI Canada | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MSI Canada takes consultative approach to developing long lasting relationships with merchant customers, Independent Sales Offices (ISOs), & Cash Advance Partners, assisting in the enhancement of businesses. MSI Canada provides credit card processing & related merchant services for small to medium sized businesses, specializing in helping merchants gain tools needed to grow. Nationwide