GLOBALINX AKA GLOBAL TRAVEL INC AKA GLOBAL PHONELINX Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: globalinx aka global travel inc aka global phonelinx
There may be more specific results for "globalinx aka global travel inc aka global phonelinx"
For more specific results for "globalinx aka global travel inc aka global phonelinx"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Concrete Textures, INC Allen Kreuscher Owner of Concrete Textures, Inc *** DID ME WRONG & RIPPED ME OFF *** Sanford Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Concrete Textures, INC Sanford, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Expedia Travel, Flight, Hotels Internet Author: Kowloon Tong, Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation INC Nation relocation the story is the similar to report #1384461, 1383731 and #1356919 Atlanta 30340 GA,Georgia Author: Columbus, Mississippi Moving Companies: Region Relocation INC Internet

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Greendot Visa U.S.A Inc Fraud of Greendot Nationwide Author: Louisville, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
FMS I got a letter in the mail saying I owe wal-mart stores Inc in the amount of 330.00 pulse 25.00 in fee amount with a total balance of 355.00. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Orofino, Idaho Shopping Centers & Malls: FMS Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE They taking money from my account montly Author: Snellville, Georgia Air Travel: VS TRAVELSAVE 800-205-6793 OR VS TRAVELSAVE

Jul 23 2017
Atlas Services Inc Atlas Services, Atlas Mechanical Selling falls home service contracts and not honoring product. Beware !! Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Atlas Services Inc Boynton Beach , Florida

Jul 23 2017
Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Poorme Sales, Inc. This organizations sales car parts online. When they send parts that don't arrive they refuse to refund money. Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Convergent Outsourcing Inc get me to pay $277.36 for a outstanding bill Renton Washington Author: Long Beach, California Music: Convergent Outsourcing Inc Renton, Washington

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Apex System Inc Misrepresenting positions-Deception Glen Allen Virginia Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Consulting: Apex System Inc Glen Allen, Virginia

Jul 22 2017
JOSEPH DICHIARA Joe DiChiara's Entrepreneur Success Systems Inc.,Pro Bookkeepers Inc. Bedrock Bookkeeping Had him do my bookkeeping on barter. His bookkeeping services were horrible and unorganized. When the job was finished he did not want to pay the difference in services we offered. Instead he sent us insulting emails. This is no way to do business. LEVITTOWN New York Author: New York Accounting: JOSEPH DICHIARA Internet

Jul 22 2017
Curation Suite Scott (Scanlon Youbrand Inc) This company is not allowing me to cancel my subscription or refund my previous charges United States I believe Internet Author: Blenheim, Alabama Internet Services: Curation Suite Internet

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage JOSEPH CASTELLANO, JOE CASTELLANO Beware of this Realtor. Liar, deceiving, greedy, false misrepresentation, legal problems after his services. Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY SERGEI BESPALOV OAO RUSNEFTEGAZ LARIZA KALANDA AKA OIL SCAM THEY DEFRUTED MY COMPANY AND MY CLIENTS Russia RUSSIA FEDERATION Author: PALM BEACH, Florida Telemarketers: RUSNEFTEGAZ REFINERY Russia,

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Still no response...Voltron Motors has new endorsers to inclued Tyrese Gibson and Prestige Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas