Your Search | go daddy

Sep 29 2014
Register.Com when I first registered my domain name with Register.Com the charge was less than one dollar; however I received several phone calls from them saying '' if I paid them $150.00 a month they would set my SEO settings,'' which takes minutes to do. I though REGISTER DOTT CON, IS WHERE GOOD DOMAIN NAMES GO TO BE STOLED AND SOLD DETROIT Internet Author: Southfield, Michigan Web Hosting: Register.Com Internet

Sep 29 2014
Hampton Inn  I stayed in San Antonio, Texas Sept. 26-28 on the 27th we go out to celebrate and have a good time. I left my purse in the room and only took my driver license and debit card. San Antonio Texas Author: Hilltop Lakes, Texas Hotel: Hampton Inn San Antonio , Texas

Sep 28 2014
Second 2 None They get you to go do these secret shops, you spend your money and time sending them reports, they always find a way to not pay or reimburse you! Don't do it! Ann Harbor Internet Author: Austell, Georgia Work at Home: Second 2 None Internet

Sep 28 2014
Automoves Andy leeds ,Wayne linfoot ,jsimons,hensens, agents christelle and nancy I was calling for quotes to move my vehicle from toronto to edmonton since the drive was too long and dangerous to go alone as my bf insisted ! Wel Andy leeds called me quoted 1260 to deliver it in 5-6 days to edmonton to my home  Toronto Ontario Nationwide
Author: Edmonton , Alberta Auto Shipping Companies: Automoves Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
scott wizzig swe homes i have copies of all my money orders and swe homes tells me I owe two payments plus late fees, they tell me I have to show who cashed the money orders, this has been going on since I brought this property 2 years ago, I have paid over 15,ooo.oo and still my principle has not gone down one cent. first they tell me they are holding my payments till I get caught up or they will fore close. there foreclosure letters go out automatic every month whether you've paid or not. I would sure like to sue them this cannot be legal. houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Real Estate Services: scott wizzig swe homes houston, Texas

Sep 28 2014
Dr Phil Repair Center DO NOT GO TO DR. PHIL'S FOR REPAIRS OF ANY KIND!! YOU'LL BE SORRY AND FLEECED OUT OF YOUR MONEY!! Boston Massachusetts
Author: Brookline, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Dr Phil Repair Center Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 27 2014
GO-SIM E-Kit Theft of Funds. Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: GO-SIM Internet

Sep 27 2014
All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia wells fargo wachovia wells fargo charlotte, North Carolina
Author: quakertown, Pennsylvania All The Big Banks: Bank Of America, Citibank, JPMorgan, Wachovia charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 27 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Sep 26 2014
rooms to go misleading Basically they lied to us - do not buy from them Brentwood Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Furniture & Furnishings: rooms to go misleading Brentwood, Tennessee

Sep 22 2014
Suncoast Appliances The owner of this store, Nick, will advertise here on Craigslist a particular price and warranty. However, when you go to his store, the ticket price is higher, and when you buy the appliance, Nick writes on the receipt a lesser amount of time for warranty. The receipt also says no refunds/exchanges. When Nick delivers, he has you sign a statement that says the appliance was delivered in good condition. All of which he uses to his advantage. A local forum of Tampa Bay real estate investor's stated they have been sold junk by Nick at Suncoast Appliances. Suncoast Appliances has two locations: 10877 US HWY 19 N. CLEARWATER 33764 near Ulmerton & 108th Ave--old Wood You location off Hwy.19 or, 8801 66TH STREET NORTH SUITE A PINELLAS PARK, Florida 33782 ,88th Ave and 66th St.Clearwater Florida
Author: St. Pete Beach, Florida Appliances: Suncoast Appliances Clearwater, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Itopia Condominiums Private Residences for Rent 10263 Gandy Blvd N St Petersburg Florida On Zillow, 33702 Waterford Apartments, Itopia Community,  10265 Gandy Blvd N. Individual owned condos by owners MOLD, MOLD, MOLD Health Hazard, MUST READ, I am an ex-football player who developed Severe Asthma due to living in Itopia at St Petersburg Florida Brash and Uncaring Owner of several Condos - DOES NOT CARE - Thinks Money ONLY! I am suing him and he is suing me -- GO FIGURE!!!! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Housing Rentals: Itopia Condominiums 10263 Gandy Blvd N St Petersburg FL 33702 St. Petersburg, Florida

Sep 19 2014
Blackhawk - VISA gowallet.com BEWARE - GO WALLET Gift Card SCAM Pleasanton, California Internet Author: Cerritos, California Questionable Activities: Blackhawk VISA gowallet.com Internet

Sep 18 2014
birds by joe BIRDS BY JOE RIP OFF, SCAMMED ME, LIAR THEIF !!! Sold me a bird and it was sick, it died 2 days later of Psittacine Beak And Feather Disease DO NOT BUY BIRDS FROM BIRDS BY JOE, OR http://birdsbyjoe.com/ GO HERE IF IF YOU WANT A GOOD REAL REPUTABLE B BIRDS BY JOE RIPPED ME OFF AND SOLD ME A VERY ILL BIRD, BIRDS BY JOE.COM Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: birds by joe Middlesex , New Jersey

Sep 18 2014
Woot.com Woot Not a large dollar amount but still dishonest and hoping you will let it go carrollton Texas Author: panama city, Florida Computer Fraud: Woot.com carrollton, Texas

Sep 18 2014
Rooms To Go Leather layer peeling OFF, BAD Quality on Expensive Sofas Atlanta Nationwide
Author: SUWANEE, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. I received a threatening email in my inbox today from an individual named Adam Kempner. He works for cash advance in which he is accusing me of borrowing 542.00. Which is totally false and that his company attempted to contact me on March 3, 2014. Since his company was unable to contact me they are now gonna go forward with legal preceedings. Basically this is another scam by a pay day loan company o get money of me by sending a falsified threatening email. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Cash Services: Adam Kempner- Cash Advance Inc. Internet

Sep 15 2014
focalprice.com never go my tablets an they charge my paypal acount hong kong Internet Author: florence, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: focalprice.com Internet

Sep 15 2014
Mutual of Omaha United of Omaha Life InsuranceA Mutual of Omaha CompanyGroup Insurance Claims Management Will Not Pay on Short Term Disability Claims, Does Not Go by YOUR Doctors Advise but THEIR Panel! Omaha Nebraska Author: Centre, Alabama Health Insurance: Mutual of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 13 2014
holiday cruise lines Robert Mitchell he who signed the check. i had recieved this boarding pass to go on vacation to the bahamas. i paid them 79.00 a month. until the 779 dollars was paid. riviera beach florida Author: Hutchinson, Minnesota Boat Cruises: holiday cruise lines Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Marketing Consultants of Orlando REVIEW: Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to total customer, crew, and client satisfaction with 100% money back guarantee Marketing Consultants of Orlando past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career opportunities to team and most positive, fun professional work environment. Marketing Consultants of Orlando dedicated to top notch consulting services for clients' customers. Marketing Consultants of Orlando has discovered when crew, client, customers 100% satisfied, results in exponential growth. Orlando, Florida*UPDATE: Marketing Consultants of Orlando pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Marketing Consultants of Orlando recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: Marketing Consultants of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Sep 11 2014
pretrialintervention said i had bad checks and i would go to jail if i didnot pay florida Author: strong city , Kansas Collection Agencies: pretrialintervention Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Scammer! Watch your Wallet! Go to another Dentist! Nanaimo british columbia Author: Nanaimo, Dental Services: Lakeside Dental Clinic Dr. Robert Wolanski Nanaimo, British Columbia

Sep 10 2014
NUVOTE,LLC WWW.NUVOTE.COM I was made to go into anther territory with the understanding of being paid extra for the extra hour drive, only to suddenly get price reductions and work under bidded without my input, and being put in the position of doing the underpay work or.....as it happened, they had someone else working in, not only my territory but 10 minutes from home base, using my pictures and bid, I guess they wanted to make a point. So all vendors (contractors) from Louisiana and other states, do your homework before you trust these people, There are others that have been treated the same and in a couple of cases they had worst done to them, it's time it stops. Duluth Georgia
Author: Lugoff, South Carolina Property Management: NUVOTE,LLC Duluth , Georgia

Sep 10 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma