Your Search | go daddy

Oct 12 2015
Total Disposal Partial service/Full bill charged/Service Refusal w/ no supported policy/Poor customer service skills/RUDE/LEFT most trash, No supported reasons-refused finding solutions-we were told that we should GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!...And done! Arvada Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Recycling/Trash removal: Total Disposal Arvada, Colorado

Oct 11 2015
Dunkin Donuts Anti Cop Employees Must Go! Better quality employee hiring/training needed Providence, Rhode Island & W Hartford, Connecticut Nationwide You are part of the problem.. Author: Chino Hills, California Fast Food Restaurants: Dunkin Donuts Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
My 3 Son's Productions My 3 Sons Productions, Canosa Catering This person is scamming actress's to come and audition with him for a Ben Stiller movie, once they get there he uses sexual advances, I am sure there is more! Lynnfield, Massachusetts
Ohhh Roger, what have you become?? Author: Gorham, Maine Questionable Activities: My 3 Son's Productions Lynnfield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2015
SAS Group, INC./ Amish Wood Milk Sprayer will not work on product. Emails will not go through. Tarrytown New York Author: Troy, New York TV Advertisements: SAS Group, INC./ Tarrytown, New York

Oct 10 2015
Basic General Construction Marcus Gajewski Total Rip off, Polish guy will say he will start work but never will. Take your money and run. DO NOT USE!!!! YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!! GO THE OTHER WAY!!! Villa Park Illinois Author: naperville, Illinois Home Improvements: Basic General Construction Villa Park, Illinois

Oct 10 2015
Pacific Cross Health Insurance PLC Pacific Cross HealthPacific CrossPacific Cross Health ThailandPacific Cross ThailandPacific Cross Health Insurance Denied a valid health insurance claim and then tried to pay me to go away Bangkok Bngkok Author: Bangkok, Other Insurance Companies: Pacific Cross Health Insurance PLC Internet

STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT pay or go to court washington District of Columbia
Author: nome, Alaska Collection Agencies: STATE ECONOMIC PROTECT washing, Dist of Columbia

Oct 09 2015
Texas Certification Directory, INC Jamie Demericus Owner became extremey beligerant and abusive over email when I asked questions about the certification. He said and I quote: Go somewhere and play games and that I was attempt[ing] to play ignorant with a sneak attack. He even used bullying tactics threatening to deny my company a Texas Certification. The email communication was simply baffling and unbelievable and instantly sounded my internal fraud alert! Austin Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Small Business Services: Texas Certification Directory, INC Internet

Oct 09 2015
Michael Miller Wrote an email demanding me to pay or go to court done by email Internet Author: lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Michael Miller Internet

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited HK-Global Export I went on Alibaba looking to order3 Electronic Self-Balancing scooters for my kids and was contacted by so many companies but decided to go with them because they had the best prices overall. Futian District Shenzhen Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 02 2015
Rooms to Go Leather furniture is not leather and starts to rip off/peel off in no time grapevine Texas Rooms To Go Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go grapevine, Texas

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 01 2015
ACS Corp John Harris Senior investigation officer Asking me to pay or I will go to jail Palm Beach Florida Scammers Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Collection Agencies: ACS Corp Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Rooms To Go Uncaring, Brandenton Florida Rooms To Go Author: Sarasota, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go

Sep 29 2015
Text121 Chat Text121chat info, Jentext121, lorena Con artists who will never pay you and try to hide behind poorly written contracts Internet Payment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Text121 Chat Internet

Sep 29 2015
RAC Acceptance Rooms To Go - Houston what a rip off!!! houston TX Rooms To GO Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: RAC Acceptance Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Dallas Pro Web Toby Lee Wilson Complete fraud. Paypal knew it from the get go. They decided to hold payment for 2 days due to all the red flags. Then he called me freaking out and I knew something was up. Then I researched him and found out this is a regular occurence in all transactions with him. Complete b******* artist. Whitesboro Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Programmers: Dallas Pro Web Whitesboro, Texas

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you. Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: eGumball irvine, California

Sep 28 2015
Dream Recovery International Disgusting, Unethical, Fraudulent. They go through Medical Directors very fast, once they see the corruption- except for the tyrannical Thania V Quesada MD Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Dream Recovery International Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Safe Cart Advance Tech Support Called and wanted to get into my PC after I purchased a year ago, they put a virus in my PC a year ago. I had to go to the Geek Squad to get my PC repaired Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Safe Cart Advance Tech Support

Sep 25 2015
Go-Optic Prepare to be RIPPED OFF!! Wilmington, DE Internet Author: Grangeville, Idaho Eye Care: Go-Optic Internet