Your Search | go daddy

Jan 03 2017
Credit Warriors Each One Teach One. Hassan Shareef SCAM SCAM SCAM. CROA violation. Upfront Fees Illegal Credit Repair. Trick by claiming free information. Go to a real credit repair company Florida Internet
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT RIPPED OFF Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Credit Warriors Internet

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Ibogaine Lex Go to Central America and withdrawal for at least a week! B4 treatment begins! Internet Author: CARTERSVILLE, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Ibogaine Lex Internet

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered this doggie bank off from an add I saw on Facebook on Dec 12 2016 they charged my card and never responded to my only means of contacting them was by email. When you try to go to view my order page not found.to Internet
Author: Covington , Georgia Attorney Generals: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 31 2016
LOAN DEPOT T. AZIM GO ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR MORTGAGE DALLAS Texas Nationwide Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Mortgage Companies: LOAN DEPOT Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Blue Housing Group, Inc BHG a Real Estate Company I received an email stating that the company was interested in hiring me but I needed to take an HR certification to be eligible for the position. Here is a copy of the email I received after I paid the fee! YOU ARE THE BEST! Your payment was successfully received. Please complete your HRC Employment Certification immediately To begin your HRC Employment Certification go to - bluehousinggroup.com/start_assessment.html P.S. If you have any questions, please give me a call. Good luck, Amy Paulson Amy Paulson New Hire Administrator BHG a Real Estate Company Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Blue Housing Group, Inc Internet

Dec 30 2016
restaurants.com go to groupon.com for a legit restaurant discount internet Refunds.... Author: richardson, Texas Restaurants: restaurants.com Texas

Dec 30 2016
SA Fishing RIP OFF DO NOT GO THROUGH THIS COMPANY!!!! THEY DO NOT REFUND WHEN YOU ASK Boca Raton Florida Author: AURORA, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: SA Fishing Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 30 2016
EmpireOption When I tried to do an with drawl I was told that I had to make 200 times the amount of money that they deposited into my account after I initially deposited 1500 in their account and lost all of it except 250 dollars then then guy tells me since I was working the plans he told me her would refund what I lost the after weeks of calling I finally get him on the phone and he tells me that he will not refund my money till I make them 200 times why their refund was and it is in the fine print on the web site and that I can go and read it! Internet
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Brokerage Companies: EmpireOption Internet

Dec 28 2016
Carla Hall- Taylor with Pennslvania Tech and Training Please do not go to Philadephia Tech and Training for several reasons: One Carla Hall Taylor - Financial aid is a backstabber and unqualifed for financial aid and the school is unorganized Phily Pennsylvania Author: Glendale, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carla Hall- Taylor with Pennsylvania Tech and Training Phily, Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2016
Nutra Way nature way I paid 1.99 for the shipping of garcinia camboga and was charged 4.99 for shipping of something else , then later was charged 79.68 for something that thankfully did not go through due to non sufficient funds. I called my bank and had stop payment of any further attempts of trying to get money from my account from any company named nutra whatever. I did not authorized anyone to charge ANTHING TO BE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT. THE COMPANY CHOSE TO DO THIS ON THEIR OWN ACCORD AND FOR WHAT? I DID NOT ORDER ANYTHING AND NOTHING ELSE WAS RECEIVED LET ALONE PAPERWORK WITH THE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA NOTHING Draper Utah Author: Leesburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutra Way Draper , Utah

Dec 28 2016
CMK & Associates Real estate Christian Klueg, Bryn Brown, Ron Royal, Jamie Sittner Christian Klueg wants out of real estate to go into politics, CMK does not spend time on selling our property Amsterdam New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Realtors: CMK & Associates Real estate Amsterdam, New York

Dec 28 2016
Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus I went to this school and graduated in 2007. Then I got notice they were being sued. After I requested my promissory notes because I was desputing loans I never signed for. Only to see they had forged my little sister's signature and my sons father name. The woman that handled this was Maryann Schnur who was convicted of drug use recently. Now I am stuck with loans I never signed for and forged notes as well. Something needs to be done. Please help me. I want to go back to school and cannot due to this. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Katharine Gibbs School Norristown, Pa campus Norristown, Pennsylvania

Dec 28 2016
Hobbies Discount I ordered something and I never received an email or confirmation number. I go onto the website to see if I can contact them and I'm reading some of the comments people left. They basically said don't buy from them, they lost their money etc.. when I tried to message them, they did not respond.. they also erased messages that other costumes wrote on FB. It doesn't say Internet Author: Nanuet, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 27 2016
Prizecandle.com I ordered 3 candles and of the 3 are broken. I have tried to email them but it wont go through and their website is down also Internet Author: Warrenton, Missouri Bed & Bath: Prizecandle.com Internet

Dec 27 2016
Pine Forest Automotive Pine Forest Automotive ripped me off during Christmas said car was fixed but wasn't couldn't go home for Christmas Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Auto Mechanics: Pine Forest Automotive Pensacola , Florida

Dec 26 2016
Prize Candle I BOUGHT 6 CANDLES ON DEC 8, 2016, WAS CHARGED AND NEVER RECEIVED ANY TRACKING. I TRIED TO REACH OUT TO THE COMPANY AND THE WEBSITE DOESN'T WORK AND MY EMAILS DID NOT GO THROUGH! HOW DO I GET MY MONEY REFUNDED? I WANT MY MONEY BACK. THESE PEOPLE SCAMMED ME. Internet Author: Wilmington , Delaware Specialty Stores: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 24 2016
Prize Candle Candles broken and can't get an email to go through or on the website Internet Author: Marshall, Missouri Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe I purchased two items, The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box on December 3rd, 2016 for a total of $43.98 and never received the boxes. I have attempted to contact the compant via links on the order confirmation I received and the links go to a website that says store unavailable. I sent an email to the email address on the confirmation and received nothing in return. Internet Author: Willow Park, Texas Internet: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
Groupon Groupon.com They will not give us our money back as merchant won't honor the voucher. We had 2 issues and only refunded one of the issues but will not only not credit back to my card but they want to give me credit that I have to use within 24 hours or lose all my money. There needs to be an investigation into Groupon policies. Its sad they care more for merchants than customers. Maybe this is part of why their stock continues to go down. Chicago Nationwide Author: Santa Monica, California Health Spas: Groupon Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Good to go Auto Insurance Subsidiary of American Independent Companies, based in Atlanta,GA Bankers Independent Insurance Company Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Bad Customer Service? Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Auto Inspection: Good to go Auto Insurance Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

Dec 21 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet just spoke with someone there Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Dec 21 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

Dec 21 2016
InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: InventHelp's employees are dedicated to its inventor clients. *UPDATE: InventHelp pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate InventHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Had you pegged as a plant anyway. Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: InventHelp Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. InventHelp has made its corporate headquarters in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for over thirty years. InventHelp assisting inventors to submit inventions, new product idea to industry leaders. InventHelp can refer the best independent licensed patent attorney to provide preliminary patent search and opinion. InventHelp maintains the largest network of regional sales offices of any similar firm. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Dec 20 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona