Your Search | go daddy

Aug 08 2014
Hemet Valley RV Park Jeff Hall. Cort Crouse, Danny Goana, Ralph Ott Refused to give any written aggreements. Had Vernal aggreement to rent to own 5th wheel .Monthly space Rent changing month to month. reveipts confusing.Refused to go over them with us. Verbally abusive and threatning to pull trailor today. Different amounts on balance due & previous balance different from reveipt to receiot each month.Trying to telk us Three day notice to pay or Quit for unpaid rent of 935 @rental rate of $550per monthfrom Apr. 2014 through 5\31\14 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Unusual Rip-Off: Hemet Valley RV Park Hemet, California

Aug 08 2014
Economy Restoration, Friendswood Chuck Young Do not use this company. Chuck Young is a smooth talker with an impressive website however is very dishonest. Hired him to construct an outdoor patio which turned out to be a nightmare. In the process of taking him to court to recoup money he owes me. Your home is too valuable to take a chance on this company. For me to go to the length of filing this report should tell you all you need to know. Friendswood Texas
Author: Friendswood, Texas Home Improvements: Economy Restoration, Friendswood Friendswood, Texas

Aug 08 2014
Anthony Marini can go as Philip H Marini, wife Joanna Garica or Joanna Marini, A P. Marini Professional Con-Man, Warning this man is very Dangerious New York New York Author: New York, New York Loans: Anthony Marini Select State/Province

Aug 07 2014
Edwin B. Go & Great Elephant Holdings Limited DO NOT TRUST A WORD HE SAYS Central Hong Kong Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Edwin B. Go Internet

Aug 07 2014
Neighborhood Silver Tra Nelson and Valerie Brown In March I was looking for a home for rent and on a trusted website  had this advertisement, I was not going to do it because my credit is not good, but i decided to and a few days later I recieve an email from them stating that I was approved and to give them a call I called and he Tra told me it was hard getting me approved but he finally got it done but I would have to go to school. he told me my amount and that I would have to pay it back to them in a year Of course i said OK but I told him how did you get me in school when my funds were exhausted he said no its right here you can go back  so I agreed he proceeded to tell me the fee was $150 and how i had to pay it well I did at Chase bank.  weeks went buy I had not heard fromhim. Tra finally called back  he said my next process is with Valerie Brown he gave me her info a few weeks more no called then I finally got a hold of her and she said she had gottten everything processed and i shall recieve my higherone card and once i start school i would recieve the money from them. well after 2 weeks in school i started looking at my funding it said a different amount from what they said,  online based Internet Author: austell, Georgia Loans: Neighborhood Silver Internet

Aug 06 2014
household finance corporation III , hfc has a lien on our home . a tenant took out loan for $10,392.57 in 2010. Heather B. Groetecke borrowed this money in 2010 and her & her husband rented/contract for deed for our house in August 2011. They lived there for amost 2 & 1/2 years then moved out of our house without paying rent, home owners ins, in our name, and real estate taxes for 2012 & 2013 .plus they did not pay the sewer bill for 2013 and we as landlords had to pay in full all of this. We spend over 30K to repair the damages done to house due to the Groeteckes plus replace all stolen appliances, and paid over $4500.00 in lawyer fees. We finally repaired the house by taking out a loan thru the bank and listed the house with a broker and it was sold June 12,2014 However, somehow FHC has put a lien on our house and the title company has to hold our money from sale of house until FHC releases their lien in which nothing regarding the house in IL was in their names. We want this lien gone so we can get our money that is due us and have them go after Heather Groetecke not us!  Granite City Ilinois 62040 Author: Peoria, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: household finance corporation III Nationwide

Aug 06 2014
Maaco of Indianapolis after having rust removed had to go back 3 times and all the worked was not done. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Body Work & Repair: Maaco of Indianapolis Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 06 2014
Clearview Manor - Melissa Parsons The worst, most disgusting apartment building. Gossip through management where does all the money go from Virginia and federal? Peeping Tom maintenance man sits in front of spy cameras and manager lets every one look at cameras and tenants. vinton Virginia Author: Roanoke, Virginia Senior Services: Clearview Manor - Melissa Parsons vinton, Virginia

Aug 05 2014
GoGoRocket Go Go Rocket, GoGo Booster This is a scam Frazier Park Internet Author: San Jose, Internet Fraud: GoGoRocket Internet

Aug 04 2014
northcash north cash is a rip off they take advantage of the consumers i borrowed 400.00 and until i pay the 400.00 they will take 120.00 every two weeks and that doesnt go towards the money borrowed someone needs to shut this company down and file a law suit by time i pay this 400.00 back they will more than trible theyre money KALAMAZOO Michigan Author: KALAMAZOO, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: northcash KALAMAZOO, Michigan

Aug 02 2014
MULTI ENGINE TIME BUILDING, ROBERT KOCAK, 615-792-9860 SCAMMED ME OUT OF THOUSANDS, NASHVILLE TENNESSEE FRAUD, SCAM, FRAUD, SCAM, DON'T GO THERE! UNLESS YOU LIKE THROWING MONEY AWAY!!! Nashville, Champansboro Tennessee
Author: Seattle, Washington Aviation Schools: MULTI ENGINE TIME BUILDING, ROBERT KOCAK, 615-792-9860 SCAMMED ME OUT OF THOUSANDS, NASHVILLE TENNESSEE Nashville, Champansboro, Tennessee

Aug 02 2014
cardsnagger.com terrible customer service. sleazy owner. go to carpool.com better deals better service Internet
Author: greeenville, Alabama Liars: cardsnagger.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Aug 01 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
Anne Nicholas I am a notary and was contracted to go to a client of Proficio Mortgage's and help him fill out a loan application. Proficio stiffed me my fee and never paid me a dime for my work. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Mortgage Companies: Anne Nicholas Littleton, Colorado

Jul 31 2014
Cash Call..Western Skys...Delbert Services got a loan with Western Skys n the next day they sold it to cash call n they talk to me anyway asking me why I can't pay let my rent go to make payments Orange California Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Computer Fraud: Cash Call..Western Skys...Delbert Services Orange , California

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
Vacations To Go Will not honor online quoted prices Internet Author: Texas Cruises: Vacations To Go Internet

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
Lisa L Heiple Chatfield , Vaught, Pierce, Husky Worst realtor on the planet! Does not put property on MLS so she can be buying and selling agent. Tricks you into signing documents that you would NEVER agree to! Has most of her sales go bad because of unethical practices. Cares only about her commission and could care less what happens to the client. Happy Valley Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Lisa L Heiple Happy Valley, Oregon

Jul 30 2014
Rooms To Go Leather layer peeling off so that foam can be seen. Greensboro NC
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
southern bbq pits /Willie Freeman Purchased a Big Daddy Smoker from southernbbqpits.com/Wille Freeman.5 months and no smoker I email southernbbqpits daily and another lie as to why its not delivered? I asked for a refund and no can do? Willie Freeman is a first class con artist? He is full of lies,don't be scammed this company will not deliver any productthey only deliver liesand take your money. asheboro North Carolina Author: okeechobee, Florida Building Services: southern bbq pits asheboro, North Carolina

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
Western Sky/Cash Call RIPOFF COMPANY ANAHEIM, California
Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Loans: Western Sky/Cash Call ANAHEIM, California