Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: go daddy
There may be more reports for "go daddy"
For more results perform a general search for "go daddy"
Showing 26-50 of 11,121 Found Reports For more specific results for "go daddy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 04 2017
United advisers group UAG I paid the company for a long time on my student loans then one day my student loan contacted me stating that it was going into delinquency. I called the company several times they would not call me just would go to voice mail I would e-mail them letting them know I did not want to take money out of my account . They are very sckethy they claim to be a really company but I do not telepathy them I do not know how to get out of contract even though mine should be up now since I won't pay it because I do not trust them they just took all my tax refund !! Irvine California California Author: Imperial, Missouri Loans: United advisers group Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
GoFundMe Go Fund Me Supporting Traditional values is HATE they banned Brittany and Nicole Pettibone Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Financial Services: GoFundMe Internet

Mar 02 2017
Paragon Stairs Paragon Spiral Stairs Spiral Stairs Kits We order a Spiral Stairs Kits and when it arrived the main pole was rusty and missing two steps, Baluster and one handrail,and we ask for 36 step and they send me 18 step When we placed are oder we gave the salesman measurements and he calculated all the parts but when i call to see if they would send me the missing parts they told my i would have to pay for them and i told them i had to pay to have the main pole power coated he said thats what i paid for and i could go online and see the picture and i told him i did and that they are all powder coated so for me to complete this project i had to purchase the missing parts very bad company if i had check them out i wouldn't do business with this company THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. Spring Hill Nationwide Author: College Grove, Tennessee Manufacturers: Paragon Stairs Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Acceptance Now Rooms to Go Atlanta Georgia Customer Service Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Acceptance Now Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 01 2017
Wall & Associates, Inc. This Company did not HELP me with my problem; I was ripped off of a lot of money for a fixed income senior. I contacted IRS and took care of the problem myself, their incompetence caused my Soc. Sec check was levied go figure a tAX Kingsport Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc. Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
Titlemax This Place is a ripoff!!! Do not go there unless you're going to pay it off within 30 days! Kingsport Tennessee As with..... Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Loans: Titlemax Kingsport, Tennessee

Mar 01 2017
usbirthcertificate.com They take your money and do nothing. Huge ripoff and you get chared by the real company that you need to go to anyways. Houston Nationwide Author: SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California Personal Services: usbirthcertificate.com Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide dr raymond noeltimothy stewart they took money from lots of people from valdosta ga and they never issued stock certificate or and paper work to us they are nothing but fraud and cheat timothy stewart called few years ago and he says he need more money but we refused to give him he says he will go public in few days he just lie valdosta ga and orlando florida Nationwide Author: valdosta, Georgia Liars: Trijyen/Timothy Stewart Agatha Dental System/Midian International Investment Scam/ Theft of Funds Trinidad Barbados Nationwide Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Go Shop and Save GSS Tried calling my Health Insurance Co., got Go Shop and Save instead! Internet Author: Nyack, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Internet

Feb 27 2017
Huge domains.com & Godaddy.com Go Daddy sold our domain without warning to Huge domains for the the supposed sum of $75.000.00. Lawrence KS Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Marketing Companies: hugh domains.com Denver, Colorado

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida

Feb 25 2017
Computadoras Rey & Rey FRAUDE, NO VAYAN A COMPUTADORAS REY & REY, REPUBLICA DOMINICANA, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo DomingoComputers Rey & Rey FRAUD, DO NOT GO TO COMPUTERS REY & REY, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, SANTO DOMINGO ALMA ROSA I Santo Domingo Santo Domingo Author: Santo Domingo, California Computer Service & Repair: Computadoras Rey & Rey Santo Domingo, Other

Feb 24 2017
THE STYLE GO FAKE KYLIE PRODUCTS Internet Author: Makati City, Alabama Attorney Generals: The Style Go Internet

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 22 2017
Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn (CNN) - Amanda Haughman, a student at Cornell University. Order Garcinia burn and Forskolin burn for a free trail of $4.95. Wet to go cancel order and the phone number 866-877-8323 says no rep found. Called my bank they took $79.99 out of my account. Tried to email care@burnsupplements.com and burn@supplements.net and came back saying dellivery incomplete. Went to my bank to put a stop on this. I will never order anything like this again. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Loves Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: Garcinia Burn and Forskolin Burn St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 20 2017
AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT AVG/GO ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT Internet

Feb 19 2017
Go Smart Mobile Nationwide
Author: Savannah, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Go Smart Mobile Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Search Results Map of Stacks Auto Service map expand icon Stack's Auto Service & Tire Tommy I GOT RIPPED OFF AND THEY TRIED IT AGAIN I WILL NEVER GO BACK North Babylon New York
Author: Sayville, New York Auto Repair Service: Stacks Auto Service North Babylon, New York

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
Lustine Toyoa Lustine Automotive group warrantiy Woodbridge Virginia Go About This The RIGHT Way! Author: Woodbridge , Virginia Auto Warranty: Lustine Toyoa Woodbridge , Virginia

Feb 15 2017
ACCOUNT NOW THIEVES AND LIARS i have no idea Internet so here we go again Author: citrus springs, Florida Banks: ACCOUNT NOW Internet