Your Search | go daddy

Jul 16 2016
Park Vista by Bonaventure, Bonaventure , Assisted living , Park Vista by Bonaventure, scary , don't go there , Port Orchard Washington Author: seattle, Washington Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Park Vista Port Orchard,

Jul 16 2016
LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Julia Lympany Judy Coleman my sister and myself were on vacation in the dominican republic Puerta Plata , where we were approached by one of the companies sales associates who encouraged us to go on a tour of the properties. 57000 Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic Dominican Republic Author: Richmond Hts., Ohio Hotel: LifestyleHolidays Vacation Club Internet

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
NYS Office of The Attorney General Eric Schneiderman Failed to deliver on promise to go after Land Lords for harassment. Albany New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: NYS Office of The Attorney General Albany, New York

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 14 2016
Trade Line Resource This company charged me over $800 for tradeline and CPN. The company he sent me to for my CPN was called Majestic One. They are both ripoff offs. My CPN was no good and my Tradeline never posted. I was going back and forth with Todd who owns the company. Which I'm sure is a fake name. He states it money back if not good. I was going back and forth with Todd once it never it about how all his clients are happy. It was like it was a game to him. He would tell me to go down to a dealership and have them do a hard pill to have it done. Then when I would call him back and tell him they said its nothing their. He would tell me to show him proof. I would ask him to pull for his self to see that I was not playing games. And he would tell me to call him back on a daily basis. And when I would call him back he would act like we never had any conversation before. It got to the point it never hit and I was out of a lot of money. Beware of this company they work together and they are a ripoff. Portland Organ Internet Author: Nevada Credit Services: Trade Line Resource Internet

Jul 14 2016
Florida technical college Florida technical college They let me go through college knowing that I wouldn't be able to finish. lakeland Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Nurses: Florida technical college lakeland , Florida

Jul 14 2016
National Gun Owner Association National Gun Owners Association Faulty product: Tactiacal G700 LED Flashlight. I mailed the faulty cap switch to them with postage included and have not received a replacement part. Calls to them go unreturned. St. Peters Missouri Author: Chicago, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: National Gun Owner Association St. Peters, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Go banannies Never paid by company Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Child Daycare: Go banannies Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Petter Scott and Alan Copper Scam money stating I would go to prison for a 2012 American cash advance Internet Author: YUKON, Oklahoma Financial Services: Petter Scott and Alan Copper Internet

Jul 12 2016
GO CAPITAL VERY DISHONEST AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Roseville California Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: GO CAPITAL Roseville, California

Rooms To Go Leather couches peeling Kennesaw Georgia
No paperwork Author: Euharlee, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 11 2016
Byers Automotive Byers sold me an unsafe car Columbus Ohio Where does common sense go? Author: PATASKALA, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Byers Automotive Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
marijuana2go marijuana2go.com, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Alternative Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 08 2016
EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO ALL OVER CA BEWARE RIP ME OFF TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER RETURN CALLS OR EMAIL GO MIA ONCE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY San Diego California
Federal Lawsuit Is Finally Over With EZ Small Claims VS EZ Small Claim Author: Oceanside , California Legal Services: EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO CA AND LA San Diego , California

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2016
Rooms to go Did not deliver Jacksonville Florida Rooms To Go Author: Ponte Vedra , Florida Appliances: Rooms to go Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 07 2016
Rooms To Go Extended Warranty Is A Joke and A Waste of My Vauluable Time Houston, TX Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Warranty Companies: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Cazt,West Hollywood Michelle reservations,front desk 20 year old or younger representative. Cazt Scam,Cazt is cute not allowing to to phone or talk to anyone in person,and if you go down there after they have your $$,that is you have registered,they give you run around.Their game is to offer FREE room reservstions for Producers OR $75/hr. Now for the Free hour they make you jump through hoops ,in mymopinion so that you are NOT able to get toom for free as they advertise.They sre rude,young and arrogant.They are a scam in my opinion!Steer clear West Hollywood California Author: Hollywoood, California Producers: Cazt,West Hollywood West Hollywood, California

Jul 05 2016
Acceptance Now - Rooms To Go Unprofessional Crooks Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Financial Services: Acceptance Now - Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Melody's House Calls Vancouver Jyoti Manhas, Sunny Lee ripoff, incompetent, inexperienced novices, no background or training in care, all about the money not the care, ugly & smelly, buyers beware & go elsewhere! Langley British Columbia Uncaring Care Agency Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Melody's House Calls Vancouver Langley, British Columbia

Jul 04 2016
booking.com Booked a room on Booking.com for my family to go to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Booked a room that was supped to sleep 6. We booked a room that was to have a queen, two queens and a sleeper sofa. What we got was a king, two twins and a sleeper sofa with no sheets. I have pics to prove. so on our vacation we had to go buy sheets and use the sofa.Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: WAXHAW, North Carolina Hotel: booking.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 03 2016
rentalcars #rentalcars www.rentalcars.com Scammed $1770 usd because ill go to pick up the cars 12 hours late.. they don't give me a car and lost money one moth of rent,1.771 usd. Booking Reference Number:314488377 florida Internet Author: miami, Alabama Car Rentals: rentalcars Internet