GO DADDY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: go daddy
There may be more specific results for "go daddy"
For more specific results for "go daddy"
Showing 26-50 of 88,016 Found Reports For more specific results for "go daddy"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch cs-fashion.net Fraud - charge of $99.98 - 1st cancellation 7-10-2017, 35% refund (which did not go through and they didn't cancel my account as requested. On 8-11-2017 I was charged again $99.98 and I called requesting immediate refund. They checked my account and saw that I requested the cancellation earlier but still refused to refund my full amount for 8-11-17. They would only refund 75%. I got a cancellation number C646501 and $74.98. This is the biggest scam I have ever seen. Originally I saw an Ad for a Mens watch. Pay only shipping and handling fees. Nothing was mentioned of a 14 days trial period. Internet Author: Hesperia, California Unusual Rip-Off: Be-forever Beautiful - men's watch Internet

Aug 12 2017
Nuavive Skin Serum Nuavive Eye Serum, Complete Skin, Nuavive Derma Rip OFF Nuavive Company Santa Ana California Skin care product ripoff Author: west palm beach, Florida Sales People: Nuavive Skin Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

Aug 11 2017
Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster ,Attorney Sharon Sanders Webster  Cedar Park, Texas. Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park Texas SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Law Office of Sharon Sanders Webster   Cedar Park, Texas

30, Report #1392004

Aug 11 2017
United Personal Loan Company United Personal Loan Inc I received an email that contained my banking information and my social security number in it regarding me owing money. I have never dealt with this company before.  Internet Scam. Don't contact them, don't pay Author: Bealeton, Virginia Loans: United Personal Loan Compan Internet

Aug 11 2017
colonial penn alex trebek payment will never go up.I started at 45.00 up to 62.00 up to 95,00. this is very misleading ad by trebek and coloniaL penn.want all money from 45.00 to be all payment so far so i should have a refund. I am on a fixed income when I bought colonial penn ,akex trebej, said $45.00 will never go up went to $62.00 now up to $96.00 this as is a lie and I want compensated for it . philadelphia,pa  Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: New Port Richey, Florida Insurance Companies: colonial penn Nationwide

32, Report #1391946

Aug 11 2017
west broad volks wagen, page group, cheat you of of warranty claims richmond Virginia Just an honest mistake Author: montpelier, Virginia Auto Repair Service: west broad volks wagen, page group richmond, Virginia

Aug 10 2017
Oceanview Resident I purchased the condo in xx Collins Ave in 2015 and was assigned the parking space #622-B. Later, I asked to reassign me a different parking spot on lower level under the roof to avoid a sun-damage of my car, they assign me parking spot #407-B. I was busy remodeling my unit for few months and no one was occupying it, so no one parked on that spot. Few months later, I arrived and found that my parking spot 407-B was temporarily assigned to a different unit with car parking there. I addressed the issue and Louise Paradiso, the manager gave me a temporarily solution/parking 236-B. Few weeks passed by and I decided to sell my condo. Buyer came to the association office for the interview day of closing and was told by Louise Paradiso, the manager that my unit has no parking. She told them if they want a parking space, they have to sue developer who did a condo conversation 15 years ago. Buyer walked away from closing table as of course, no one will buy a condo with no parking. My attorney and I reviewed all documents: 1) This condo was resold 3 times since 2005 and I am sure people had cars to park. 2) Accordingly to Condo Documents association has to assign to parking spot. Louise Paradiso, the manager is refusing all the fact and keep saying that I have to sue the developer. That makes no sense. I start speaking to other condo owners and they told many stories how terrible this management is and how they try to get some cash out of tenants and owners. That is not right. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Oceanview B Sunny Isles Beach Rip Off Report - Parking Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Racists: Oceanview Resident Sunny Isles Beach , Florida

Aug 10 2017
fast and affordable divorce Dont ever go to this company to help you with your divorce.They are a big fraud.Basically they will take your money and give you a bunch of forms and ask you to do the divorce yourself.With no help.I am one of their victoms and obviosly not the only one.the are a big scam on the internet and the forms that they provide is not even the right forms. Internet Author: Rhode Island Chambers of Commerce: fast and affordable divorce Internet

Aug 10 2017
Divine Moving Group Biggest Scam Watch out daytona beach Florida Divine Moving Group Needs A Chance To Fix This Author: Alabama Travel Services: Divine Moving Group daytona beach, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Car & Credit LLC Complete Liars DO NOT BUY HERE!!!! Bay City Michigan Financial Genius Author: Sebewaing, Michigan Auto Dealers: Car & Credit LLC Bay City, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Mike Anderson A guy go by the name Mike Anderson phone number he keep calling from is 8764714139 keep saying I won a pretty white Mercedes car and won 2.5 million dollars all I have to do is send $970.00 to a Mr.George Webb in Huroma Louisiana western union.keep saying Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet: Adult Web Site: Mike Anderson Internet

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Aug 09 2017
US STANDARD PRODUCTS Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW commitment to customer satisfaction: US STANDARD PRODUCTS dedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. USSP’s experts go above & beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business. US STANDARD PRODUCTS developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult markets. US Standard Products proficient in areas of workplace safety, minimizing equipment downtime, & many other areas of business acumen, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, propelling US Standard Products to forefront of industry. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with USSP. A trusted source and skilled advisor for purchasing agents and line managers. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Products: US Standard Products TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Throughout a broad cross-section of industries, U.S. Standard Products is on a mission: to provide American industry with highest quality products available & to give back to people that most deserve it by supporting those less fortunate individuals & families with financial and personal commitment so richly deserved. Englewood, New Jersey

Aug 09 2017
Jay L. Hinrichs / Jadee TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified...dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jay L. Hinrichs dedicates his business to total client fulfillment.  Commits to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Jadee's experts will go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of real estate business. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jay L. Hinrichs and his offices nationwide.  Jay L. Hinrichs is adept at assisting entrepreneurs nationwide. Jay's businesses, ethics and service he applies to business are more than just what he does, it is a part of who he is.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Jadee - Jay L. Hinrichs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Jay L. Hinrichs developed strategies, techniques that produce exceptional results even in most difficult real estate markets. Investments currently in Illinois, South Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Oregon and Washington. Jadee owner Jay L. Hinrichs skilled advisor for small to medium-sized investors, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity. Lake Oswego, Oregon

Aug 09 2017
FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Will ignore your contact to service unit and does not honor warranty. North South Carolina
 And please make sure this company is licensed Author: Eastover, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: FLAContractors/Frankie L. Anderson, Jr. Clearwater , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 09 2017
TAD* Try Adorna TAD offerd a free trial, asked for my credit card, and is now charging me $90 a month Internet Contact your credit card issuer Author: South El Monte, California Credit Card Fraud: TAD* Try Adorna Internet

Aug 09 2017
Total Warranty Services Stalling payment on an auto that was totaled on Dec 18 2016 West Palm Beach Florida You have to protect yourself now Author: Palm Bay, Florida Warranty Companies: Total Warranty Services West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 09 2017
Wells Fargo Bank Disappearing, and rearranging transactions Nationwide Wells Fargo Bank Author: Titusville, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Scrub Daddy Inc. ScrubDaddy. Scrub Daddy Scrub Daddy, ScrubDaddy, Shark Tank Lori Griner Folcroft Pennsylvania
Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Cleaning Services: Scrub Daddy Inc. Folcroft, Pennsylvania

Aug 07 2017
Dar waterfront & associates Dar Waterfront and Associates send me a notice stating that it was attempt to collect a past due balance and that they had purchased this debit from creditor name allegro anti-aging as a charge off, I did order and received a trial order from allegro for the cost of shipping of $4.99, but no additional products were purchased. I have all documentation for this transaction. Sherman oaks california Another victim Author: Hialeah, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Dar waterfront & associates Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
NETcinity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: NETcinity has fully dedicated itself to customer satisfaction. NETcinity implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: NETcinity pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. NETcinity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
How can a Multiple Level Marketing scam not be multi level? Author: Provo, Utah Sales People: NETcinity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. NETcinity has implemented systems based on the success of actual towns and communities. NETcinity is not just a Bluetooth Marketing Platform service. NETcinity has strong systems in place that place local businesses on local mobile APPs created by the company. NETcinity is focused on the overall success of local business's competing with the local big box store brands that hurt them daily. Sulpher Springs, Texas