Your Search | go daddy

Sep 11 2016
Wood Dreamz John & Amber Daugtery This guy is an unlicensed contractor portraying himself as a licensed General Contractor. He performs shitty work and will abandon the job if things go wrong imediately. Do not pay him up front you will get screwed (((REDACTED))) Starke Florida Author: Starke, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wood Dreamz Starke, Florida

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Dressler's Auto Repair Do not go here to get your car fixed!! Mechanic lies to his customers! Belford New Jersey
Author: West Long Branch, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Dressler's Auto Repair Belford, New Jersey

Sep 09 2016
ULSC lending united lending servces co.United Lending Services Co.244 5th Avenue, Suite 200New York, NY 10001 They say I was approved for 20,000 but had to pay the one time fee of $34.99 so I could then go over the approval and terms of the loan. it was a scam it sent me to a link with other lenders that had no sites or if they did have sites you had to reapply and only got approved for 1200 dollars and 219% interest rate New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: ULSC lending Internet

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc. CPRS fraudulent collection's notice & harassment. Go Daddy account Certegy-GD Theft Attempt Northpoint, Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Kansas City, Missouri Websites: Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc. Northpoint, Alabama

Sep 08 2016
Escudero and Brown Ashaki BrownCEO/FounderESCUDERO AND BROWN LTD. These people take you money promise the earth and DO NOT DELIVER when things go wrong they say its not their fault, STAY AWAY Internet Author: Nendaz, Michigan Questionable Activities: Escudero and Brown Internet

Sep 06 2016
On-site rental relations On-site,rentalrelations.com No response to phone calls.After 5 days of calling,Leasing agent did not know they no longer accept faxes,.Chat operator said to call..which I had tried.Worst customer service I have experienced in 40 years.If a business uses their service..go elsewhere.its not worth your time. Campbell, California Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Consumer Services: On-site rental relations Internet

Sep 05 2016
Spokeo I am been charged often on my bank account for like uses n monthly payments since April i just noticed it reading my banks statements ok i need u to go back n refund me my money back i never registered n never used that thing of spokeo ok pleaas investigate n do ur job n return my money to my bank account soon but please do something or else i will go n make a police report n report it to the bank to thanks Riverside Internet Spokeo Subscription Author: Riverside, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SPOKEO Internet

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 03 2016
Shopsreporter.com They said they needed 4 new shoppers and asked me to sign up and they were going to send me a $300 in advance so I go about doing shopping Shopsreporter.com they came through text messages and offered me this job, they wanted to pay a $300 up front fee for me to do there services Internet Author: Lamesa, Texas Work at Home: Shopsreporter.com Internet

Aug 31 2016
tradingfusionco.com Walmart,inc I recieved a letter and a check in the mail today from.Walmart, Inc. They wanted me to go online to activate this check and deposit it . I didn't , Because I had a really bad feeling about it. I think they need to be stoppedw tradinggusionco.com Author: RICHMOND, Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: tradingfusionco.com

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Go Daddy Is Go Daddy Too Big to Fail? Internet Author: Solon, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Go Daddy Internet

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 23 2016
Inspire kids preschool Unprofessional facility for children to go to preschool/daycare Whippany New Jersey Author: Whippany , New Jersey Family Services: Inspire kids preschool Whippany , New Jersey

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Go Shop and Save, Steve Jones was the individual Scam artists Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Go Shop and Save Internet

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

49, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY┬áHad me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet