Your Search | go daddy

Jan 12 2016
Capital one fast cash Ronnie cooper, Mike hayden, Mike Hayden Indian male emailed me to say I was pretty approved for a lone of 4500. Todd me to go buy a my vanilla card and put 50 dollars on it and said that that card was going to be what I used for repaying them another card for 180 for insurance incase I can't make a payment on time and then 90 for the wire transfer , I should have known better but now I am left with no money and I want to find them both and give them what they deserve .One with a Texas number and the other from California Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Banks: Capital one fast cash Internet

Jan 12 2016
United Solar Leads solar sales USA, Rick Cline,Hayward, Chris as a solar company I wanted to purchase leads for appointment with consumers, I originally spoke to rick cline, I told him my concerns about scam companies and he told me to try them pout that they even have a facebook page, which i verified, so i took the chance, they send me by Docusign the agreement that I would recieve appointments within 24-48 hours after I signed the agreement and asked for 10 appointments $1500 to be deposited into their chase account, when I asked about paying with credit card they told me they don't accept it anymore because other solar companies back charged the amounts and they lost money, so I in good faith decided to believe and take the chance, well BIG MISTAKE!, never received leads , when I tried to contact them they would respond 1-2 weeks later we are sending the leads tomorrow via google calendar of course they never did and this is now 2months later, no leads, no appointments and of course no refund. I have decided also to go further and report it to authorities fraud departments and I won't stop until they stop so no other companies will be scammed by them. Internet the company threatened me Author: Sherman Oaks, California Customer Leads: United Solar Leads Internet

Jan 10 2016
Premiere event So I heard about an audition over the radio, called and was invited to have my daughter audition. When we arrived they showed us videos of the event. They stated that 90% of the children who attend the program leave with representation. We go into a room and audition and if they believe you have talent they invite you to audition a second time. After the second audition, and if you are chosen you have to pay then right there. They recommend a $3000-4000 package to you, and also say you can pay monthly while being charge a finance fee. The. Company offers you nothing but false hope..  Internet
Author: New York , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Premiere event

Jan 10 2016
Nationalgunowner.org BUYER BEWARE GO ELSEWARE Saint Charles MO Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: Nationalgunowner.org Internet

Jan 09 2016
skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum dr. oz there was a special on tv that said they would send 2 products and they sent 3. They ad said only cost of shipping and handling. They charged me more and now today, i come home there is a box from them. I did not reorder and the product did nothing for my fine line wrinkles etc. I will go to the bank Monday and if they charged me for this I will obtain an attorney to settle with this company. Nationwide Please tell us how the lawyer visit goes... Author: moore, Oklahoma Doctors: skinyouth enhanced cream and eye serum Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
MJH CONTRACTING LLC Micheal Hennge and Margaret Kovatch had me do work and never finished paying they created a new mjh company in Margarets name after Michael Hennge was found guilty of consumer fraud in the amount of almost $ 400000.00 He is trying to go bankrupt by telling the judge that he was working for me. Wantage New Jersey Author: Middletown , New York Home Improvements: MJH CONTRACTING LLC Wantage, New Jersey

Jan 09 2016
classmates inc. classmates.com offered 3 month free trial, explained where to go to not be billed further, I followed their instructions to not renew and was still charged 15 dollars Internet Author: warren, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: classmates inc. Internet

Jan 08 2016
Rooms to Go Leather Protection & Warranty Scam- You pay all the extra money for nothing I had a small two inches stain.They sent me an expert tool a couple of pictures and flied off.After a few days of no feedback I called and the Customer Agent stated: Because of the type of stain there is nothing we can do. Raleigh Nationwide Rooms To Go Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
northatlanticlendinggroup I dealt with melanie Owens and Kevin melanie owens contacted me and was very pleasant, I had explained to her I had been ripped off by people saying that I have been approved, and also told her I would not do anything without this being put in writing. melanie faxed me a contract for the loan to my work place. I then Google her company and the website pulled right up,so here I had a legal document, a legit website, and the phone number on the website was the same number she and Kevin contacted me from, I was at ease,then $1500 dollars later no loan. I then had told Kevin to just send me my money back and I'd go else where ,he said let me process the return and it was going to take 20 days, needless to say I never received any return and now phone is disconnected and I just wanted my money back, thank you for your time Boston Massachusetts Author: williamston , South Carolina Internet Fraud: northatlanticlendinggroup Boston , Massachusetts

Jan 06 2016
Music X ray .com mc cready mike sham lies and scams music industry lies and scams x rays a scam for real 6 years waste 2000 dollars all they do is make fake listings and these insiders have no more pull than an old donkey with a bad back you spend your hard earned money trying to get heard and all these fake peopled ont give a s* at all they take your money and run and i got some pretty d**n good stuff to hear and nothing im really pissed off as these lies continue and im now finally done with x rays and i will; report that they have ripped many thousands of people and i think a grand way to say to mcready greedy is to eff off and go away and not do him bidding anymore he knows nothing about what a hit song even is he is a shamster and scammm form hell for real new york New York
Author: Hutto, Texas Entertainers: Music X ray .com New York, New York

Jan 06 2016
Jasper Contractors TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jasper Contractors executives, employees go above and beyond the call of good customer service to make sure all their customers are pleased with the services performed. Their approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Jasper Contractors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Jasper Contractors Ripoff Report Verified
Author: West Jordan, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Jasper Contractors is a roofing & HVAC company located in twelve cities nationwide. METARIE, Louisiana

Jan 06 2016
Alexandria Goddard owner of Beaconhell.com Alex, Sandra, PrincessBH, mindcrime1967 Pays for private information to slander you Internet Donation fraud Author: Altanta, Georgia Internet: Alexandria Goddard owner of Beaconhell.com Internet

Jan 03 2016
Purebred Breeders oregondachshundbreeders.com Oregondachshundbreeders NOT in Oregon Go Fish Internet Author: Newberg, Oregon Dog Breeders: Purebred Breeders Internet

Jan 03 2016
dr frank valdinoto he is a greedy dentist, dont go to him! Rego Park New York stacy you dont know Author: Rego Park, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: dr frank valdinoto Rego Park, New York

Jan 03 2016
National Magazine Service Raymond Holtz 1-855-995-3360 They slammed me 2 years ago, then said i had to go thru the same process in order to cancel and they slammed me yet again but charging my acount for another 2 years of magazines that i don't want or need. Kansas i beleive Nationwide Author: bristol, Connecticut Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Service Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
Go Daddy eMail Marketing Renewal is a Scam Internet Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Go Daddy Internet

Jan 02 2016
WORST BARBER EVER Sand Canyon Barber SNAKES LITERALLY Sand Canyon Barber, Sand Canyon Barbershop Barber Irvine California LEFT ME WITH HIGHWAY STREAKS BACK OF MY HEAD HORRIBLE UGLY HAIRCUT WORSE ONE EVER DON'T GO THERE IF LIFE DEPENDED ON IT Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Hair Salons: Sand Canyon Barber Irvine, California

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Calculated Attacks From Stanley Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Dec 31 2015
Central Bar BQ Added a 30 cent container fee each for two desserts I ordered to go without telling me. Memphis Tennessee Author: Collierivlle, Tennessee Restaurants: Central Bar BQ Memphis , Tennessee

Dec 31 2015
Go shop and save Reward redemption They told me I won a $100 gift card and all I had to do is pay for shipping and they charged my bank account $10 and I never received the card Nationwide Author: North bend, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Go shop and save Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
Inkjunkeyz @inkjunkeyz inkjunkeyz.com InkJunkeyzInkJunkeyz MagazineInkToonzInk & Arts Music FestivalRay Perkins Ordered products online. Never received the products. Phone number of company is a fake cell phone number and not an actual business number. Emails go unanswered. Money for products is pulled immediately but there are no products. Multiple reports of this company posting fake products online and on Instagram. Ray Perkins is the owner and scam artist. Internet Author: Olathe, Kansas Clothing Stores: Inkjunkeyz Internet

Dec 29 2015
Green Dot Go Bank , Bonneville Bank Can't get refund for prepaid card I cancelled months ago Monrovia California Author: Roscoe, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Green Dot Monrovia , California

Dec 26 2015
Heather Mickelson- Go Mobile Commerce Go Mobile Commerce- Heather Mickelson This Company, Go Mobile and Founder- Heather Mickelson are horrible and try to screw you every way possible whether clients or employees tacoma, Washington Please contact me 253-237-3880 Author: Tacoma, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Heather Mickelson- Go Mobile Commerce tacoma, Washington

Dec 26 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
I withdraw my complaints about Power Places Tours Inc / I have resolved my differences with Power Places Tours Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Dec 24 2015
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute REVIEW: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute. Our commitment to 100% client satisfaction makes us stand out in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Author: Lindon, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Lone Tree, Colorado