Your Search | go doers

Jul 14 2016
Go banannies Never paid by company Nationwide Author: Jacksonville , Florida Child Daycare: Go banannies Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Petter Scott and Alan Copper Scam money stating I would go to prison for a 2012 American cash advance Internet Author: YUKON, Oklahoma Financial Services: Petter Scott and Alan Copper Internet

Jul 12 2016
GO CAPITAL VERY DISHONEST AND UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Roseville California Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: GO CAPITAL Roseville, California

Rooms To Go Leather couches peeling Kennesaw Georgia
No paperwork Author: Euharlee, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Kennesaw, Georgia

Jul 11 2016
Byers Automotive Byers sold me an unsafe car Columbus Ohio Where does common sense go? Author: PATASKALA, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Byers Automotive Columbus, Ohio

Jul 11 2016
marijuana2go marijuana2go.com, marijuana 2 go Charged my credit and disappeared! Zero customer service, total SCAM! Huntington Beach, CA Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Alternative Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jul 09 2016
Ultra VX Secured Card I had a ultra vx secured card back in 2009 and i just looked at my credit report n equifax and its on there saying i owe them 877.00 but that was my own money i was using it to rent a car at that time so i kept loading it and when i was done with it now it says i owe them this really needs to go away because its huting my credit i didnt know about this how can i get this off does anyone know it says i have 13 missed payments? Internet
Author: fontana, California Credit Card Fraud: ultra vx secured card Internet

Jul 08 2016
EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO ALL OVER CA BEWARE RIP ME OFF TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER RETURN CALLS OR EMAIL GO MIA ONCE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY San Diego California
Federal Lawsuit Is Finally Over With EZ Small Claims VS EZ Small Claim Author: Oceanside , California Legal Services: EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO CA AND LA San Diego , California

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2016
Rooms to go Did not deliver Jacksonville Florida Rooms To Go Author: Ponte Vedra , Florida Appliances: Rooms to go Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 07 2016
Rooms To Go Extended Warranty Is A Joke and A Waste of My Vauluable Time Houston, TX Nationwide Author: Richmond, Texas Warranty Companies: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Cazt,West Hollywood Michelle reservations,front desk 20 year old or younger representative. Cazt Scam,Cazt is cute not allowing to to phone or talk to anyone in person,and if you go down there after they have your $$,that is you have registered,they give you run around.Their game is to offer FREE room reservstions for Producers OR $75/hr. Now for the Free hour they make you jump through hoops ,in mymopinion so that you are NOT able to get toom for free as they advertise.They sre rude,young and arrogant.They are a scam in my opinion!Steer clear West Hollywood California Author: Hollywoood, California Producers: Cazt,West Hollywood West Hollywood, California

Jul 05 2016
Acceptance Now - Rooms To Go Unprofessional Crooks Norcross Georgia Customer Service Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Financial Services: Acceptance Now - Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
Melody's House Calls Vancouver Jyoti Manhas, Sunny Lee ripoff, incompetent, inexperienced novices, no background or training in care, all about the money not the care, ugly & smelly, buyers beware & go elsewhere! Langley British Columbia Uncaring Care Agency Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Melody's House Calls Vancouver Langley, British Columbia

Jul 04 2016
booking.com Booked a room on Booking.com for my family to go to Myrtle Beach this weekend. Booked a room that was supped to sleep 6. We booked a room that was to have a queen, two queens and a sleeper sofa. What we got was a king, two twins and a sleeper sofa with no sheets. I have pics to prove. so on our vacation we had to go buy sheets and use the sofa.Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: WAXHAW, North Carolina Hotel: booking.com Internet

Jul 04 2016
Tampa College Florida Metropolitan University Took advantage of me when I tried to better myself and go to college. My student loans were for a bachelors degree I'm business marketing and management and I wanted paralegal. Clearwater Florida Author: Albemarle, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Tampa College Clearwater , Florida

Jul 03 2016
rentalcars #rentalcars www.rentalcars.com Scammed $1770 usd because ill go to pick up the cars 12 hours late.. they don't give me a car and lost money one moth of rent,1.771 usd. Booking Reference Number:314488377 florida Internet Author: miami, Alabama Car Rentals: rentalcars Internet

Jul 01 2016
Go Crv GoCRV is a scam PO box is Ft Lauderdale, but they're everywhere Internet Author: New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Go Crv Internet

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
Ameriline. Trucking Igor Scam, con artist, liar, cheat Igor go the f*** back to kakatzsatane Hanover Park, il Bartlett, il Illinois Author: Chicago, il, Illinois Trucking Companies: Ameriline. Trucking Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
Twin Cities Steak and Seafood TRUSTED Business REVIEW: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION COMMITMENT: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996 with a full one year 100% guaranteed for taste tenderness and against freezer-burn.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service Twin Cities Steak and Seafood pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Twin Cities Steak and Seafood.
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Twin Cities Steak and Seafood is committed to customer satisfaction, Twin Cities Steak and Seafood delivers quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood at bulk wholesale prices nationwide since 1996. FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Jun 28 2016
Go Aged Corporations GREG MEJIA NEVER PAID HIS BROKERS. ALL AGED CORPORATIONS THEY SELL ARE FAKE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sunbury, Ohio Credit Services: GoAgedCorporations.com Internet