Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

go doers

Showing 26-50 of 10,981 Found Reports For more specific results for "go doers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) they suck, they produce and collect fake information, they send out untrue information, they do not verify their information, they do not believe the consumer at all, they do not communicate properly with the consumer, they do not care about the consumer, they send out only form letters, they are NOT real with their consumers or members, they have no phone number to call, they do NOT deserve to be in business Washington Dist of Columbia GO AND BLOODY F*** THE HELL OFF! Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 04 2017
Misty Mountain Health Retreat! DON'T GO!!Bellbrook NSW Author: QLD, Other Healthcare Centers: Misty Mountain Health Retreat! DON'T GO!! Bellbrook NSW, Other

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ZipBooks Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ZipBooks’ mission is to serve as a trusted advisor to small businesses looking for accounting software. The most obvious benefit that ZipBooks brings to the table is a free accounting software. Users don’t have to pay for any subscription plan to use the service (small charges do apply, however, if you intend to use the services of their financial partners). Apart from being free, ZipBooks is an intuitive accounting platform that gives business owners to online bookkeeping and tax professional services. ZipBooks not only sends online invoices, tracks your finances and allows you to create accounting reports, but also helps you see where your money is being spent. ZipBooks is proud to be a Verified member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Accounting: ZipBooks Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: ZipBooks is a free accounting software for small businesses. ZipBooks platform allows businesses to send invoices, process credit cards, track expenses and much more. ZipBooks also allows small business owners simple access from your home, office or on the go. ZipBooks has excellent customer service representatives to help when needed. Lehi , Utah

Feb 03 2017
The Style Go Selling fake products for the price of the original products Florida Internet
Author: Pasay, Missouri Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Jan 30 2017
bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Shanghai Qinda Vehicle c0 ltd Scam sales of ATVs. Purchased a Go kart and received no proof of Shipping or postage. Still have not received Shanghai Nationwide China Author: Pinetown, Other Auto manufactures: bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
 Don’t EVER go to this dealership.We thought we could trust a dealership to do the job right!! Reno Nationwide
Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Dealer Repairs: Betty Mesi Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Kmart Overpriced, Junk and No Sales People and Should Go Out Of Business Nationwide Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Keller Williams realty of polk / Mrs Lysak RUINED MY CREDIT HORRIBLE ADVICE CAUSED ME A MOTHER OF 3 TO GO IN DEBT $90,000 after being advised by Jen to short sale and my debt would be forgiven.. LIE I'm now being harassed due to the lender turning me over to the dept of treasury.. THE DEBT WAS NOT FORGIVEN, HER BAD ADVISE CAUSED THIS AND SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY EXCEPT FOR YOU SIGNED IT. KELLER WILLIAMS SHOULD HAVE TO PAY THIS DEBT Lakeland Florida
Author: Auburndale , Florida Realtors: Keller Williams realty of polk / Mrs Lysak Lakeland, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Henry Hershberger Henry Hersberger (Lancaster puppies) breeder Told us that the severe hip dysplasia had to be hereditary at such a young age!!! He said I'd like to do some other X-rays I think something else is going on also! So we did! X-rays also showed he had a ruptured acl in right knee! Vet said that he would like to get that taken care of first so he is strong enough for hip surgery! On 4/18/16 had Tibial Tuberosity surgery! Surgery went well! A little over a month recovery time for that! Also physical therapy at home! Took him back to the vet for check up . He said something still isn't right he is still favoring that side. He could barely get up to go outside to the bathroom! Asked if he can do some more X-rays. I said sure! Took X-rays of leg that the surgery was done on and some of his back! Called us into the room and told us he had a pinched nerve in his back. Our poor dog was still in pain!!! Dr. recommended back surgery to relieve the pinched nerve! He said this also was hereditary! It took me two days to get in touch with our breeder! Told him my vet said everything this dog is going through is hereditary! Breeder said this could not be hereditary that he didn't have any other problems with his other dogs! Then he said I would need proof of medical bills and maybe if anything we can give you back have the money you paid for him! I said that's not my concern! I don't want you's to keep breeeding dogs like this! How can they live with themselves!! Go Christiana Pennsylvania
Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Animal Abuse: Henry Hershberger Christiana, Pennsylvania

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

40, Report #1351926

Jan 25 2017
Grantham Univerty The school is a total rip off please don't go to this school!!!! Lenexa Kansas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grantham Univerty Lenexa, Kansas

Jan 24 2017
Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Pay By Plate, issues invoices for EACH toll separately. EACH time you go through an electronic toll both (all over the state) they will send you a bill in the mail and charge for the toll plus .60 for each invoice which cost you another .47 postage on top of that!!!!! Every State Toll booth across the State of MA. Internet Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Toll Booth Cashiers: Massachusetts DOT EZ PASS Internet

Jan 23 2017
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Charged me for Domain name registration, and it is already registered with Go Daddy Miami Beach Florida Author: Selah, Washington Internet: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. Miami Beach, FL ,

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 21 2017
simplydropshipping.com Thomas QuarcooZavier Ash they take your $ and use you to take the bullets while they go incognito Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New Jersey Author: PLAINVIEW, New York Computer Mail Order: simplydropshipping.com Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 21 2017
Rooms To Go Rooms To Go, Cheap Products and Worthless Extended Warranty Houston Nationwide Author: Pearland, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet  Well this company (your company) knows it has issues or you wouldn't be on this website for rebuttals! Again I was totally caught off guard w the interest rate. And people go to this company for financial help NOT more financial hardship! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

The Style Go USA Internet
Author: MAKATI, Other Beauty Pageants: The Style Go Internet

Jan 12 2017
3dcart aka Infomart2000 3dcart is Complete Scam, Terrible Support, Full of Lies. Go to Shopify! Tamarac Florida Author: Mobile, Alabama Websites: 3dcart Tamarac, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Richard Klingensmith/Phonix global funding inc. claims to be a private investor Parker colorado colorado Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Loans: Richard Klingensmith/Phonix go Parker, Colorado