Your Search | go doers

Aug 17 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Go to Urgent Care , Colleyville,  Texas Author: tyler, Texas Clinics: First Choice Emergency Room , Colleyville, TX , Texas

Aug 16 2016
target I was instructed to enroll my bank acct for ACH to go auto pay but still I was charge late fee. Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: WESTON, Florida Credit & Debt Services: target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 16 2016
Sunset group Time share sunset They only want your money I have pay them over $20000 having to pay more time be able to use it this is major scam I will go to a lot of places Cancun mexico Internet
Yep! Author: innisfil, Ontario Adult Web Site: Sunset group Internet

Aug 15 2016
I Green Movers Green Movers Inc Green Moving Go Green Movers Liars Scammers And Thieves This Is By Far The Worse Moving Company In The Country! Porter Ranch California Nationwide
This Is An Wonderful Moving Company! Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Moving Companies: I Green Movers Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
US Beef TWIN CITIES STEAK AND SEAFOOD INC DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL FOR THIS RIPOFF FRIDLEY, Minnesota
U.S. Beef aplogizes for the customer error Author: ST LOUIS PARK, Minnesota Food Vendors: Twin Cities Steak and Seafood FRIDLEY, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Rooms to Go We purchased a lounge suite aligned with silver studs in October 25,2015. Studs rusting away Sarasota Florida
Order 19836495 Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Furniture Manufactures: Rooms to Go Sarasota, Florida

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

33, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 11 2016
Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits SimpleSitesBigProfits.com Dont Go There !!! Vacaville Internet Author: NORTHAMPTON, Alabama Work at Home Business: Marcus Campbell Simple Sites Big Profits Internet

Aug 10 2016
JERMAINE ELFE STOLE FROM MY KIDS AND I 3500 DOLLARS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AN INVESTMENT THAT HE EVENTUALLY GOT NASTY AND RUDE AFTER HE RECIEVED 35 100 DOLLAR BILLS .THAT WAS MY LAWSUIT MONEY THAT I WANTED TO NOT WASTE AND GO INTO STOCKS. HE CLAIMED TO KNOW BROKERS!!LIAR NEW YORK New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: JERMAINE ELFE NEW YORK, New York

Aug 09 2016
Medlaserdepot The Laser Outlet Sells Equipment the don't have. Will not give refund of money or send working product. Internet Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Aug 09 2016
Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors 53 Neil St, London WC2H 9PPUnited Kingdom Attempting to notify me of large winnings at no extra cost to me!!! Phones go to Kansas Nationwide Author: Drums , Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Penalton Post Security Inc. John Sidney or Helen McGee,prize Directors Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Elegant Granite & Marble Eagle Granite & Marble We were approached by Ivan Solorzano in June 2016 at a Home Depot . He gave us his card and said he installed tile. We began negotiating with him. We agreed upon a price and he came to our home, took measurements and gave him a check for $2,000 deposit to go and buy granite that we had on hold. After call after call and excuses he never picked up granite and never installed. He kept our money. We keep calling and a month into this scam and his lies we still have no money. He keeps saying money not refundable. Called the police on him and other workers Danny, Robert and Fortino Solorzano. Dallas Texas
Crooks Author: Desoto, Texas Home Improvements: Elegant Granite & Marble Dallas, Texas

Aug 08 2016
Havasu Fitness Dale Bailey. Jack Bailey Rude, uncooperative staff/ownership. Go somewhere else attitude. Lake Havasu City Arizona
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Havasu Fitness Lake Havasu City, Arizona

Aug 08 2016
CareerCom Business School Went and took a tour of the school signed a paper stating that I was interested in going but changed my mind and didn't go back they charge me and got finiacial aid for me I never attended Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Trade Schools: CareerCom Business School Oakland, California

Aug 07 2016
spirit airlines less money more go , bare fare Miramar Florida Details Author: Manassas, Virginia Airline Companies: spirit airlines Miramar, Florida

Aug 06 2016
PNC Bank PNC Bank Hold Deposits But Clears Checks at 5:00 on Friday Detroit Michigan Go Ahead And Switch Banks Author: Romulus, Michigan Banks: PNC Bank Detroit, Michigan

44, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,

45, Report #1320944

Aug 05 2016
Touch of class pressure washing I had my driveway pressure washed by Carlos Goularte. Besides does terrible work, he lies and tells you he's coming back Tomm. And weeks go by before he comes back. I had my garage floor painted and the walls. He used one coat of paint and a lot of streak Dishonest and rude Boynton beach Florida
Author: Delray beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Touch of class pressure washing Boynton beach, Florida

46, Report #1320867

Aug 05 2016
Glory Home Improvement Services Wade Benjamin, and Gloria Go on line and read the reviews on this company please. They are a rip off and they prey upon the elderly people and they hire off the street and want you to lie for them to the customers because they are so many years behind on doing work for there customers and tell there employees to go along with them on stuff to get there money. One guy that worked for them wouldn't and got fired for not lying and I also got fired for not lying for Wade. This company needs investigated and records pulled to where they fill out there employees W2s & sign them for there employees. They are defrauding the IRS..... Zanesville Ohio Author: ZANESVILLE, Ohio Home Improvements: Glory Home Improvement Services Zanesville, Ohio

47, Report #1320147

Aug 04 2016
U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg I took it upon myself to start paying the storage fees that my husband refused to pay and as a result I was yet charged outrageous late fee of $60. This company hung up their phones on me all day long and refused to answer my emails asking them to waive the outrageous fees. As soon as I was forced to pay the fees, the phone came back on and they answered it. This is beyond hateful and mean for a company. The phone even said that they couldn't get connections but it was them setting the phone up to go out every time I dialed. This company is outrageous and should be shut down forever. Austin Texas
Author: Crockett, Texas Civil Rights Violators: U-haul Moving & Storage of Rundberg Austin, Texas

48, Report #1320531

Aug 03 2016
residency collection many names this time share rip off got me too in may of 205 in plays del carmen...they took 10000 dollars to supposedly give me weeks in a pay as you go time share residency collection and laurel but sold to me in plays del carmen mexico Maryland Author: sandy spring, Maryland Timeshare Rentals: residency collection laurel , Maryland

49, Report #1320491

Aug 03 2016
Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Shipped from: Amazon Fulfillment Services 3837 Bay Lake Trail Suite 115North Las Vegas, Nevada 89030 Contract not on Order Page ,but on a separate website, Under a different name not visible to purcahser, Cancellation required in 15 days but one must go to tems at bottom of page in small print. Payment was canceled but product not provided. Vita Lumin.., 7565 Commericial Way, Henderson, Nevada  Author: La Mesa, California Drug Manufacturers: Vita Luminesce - Dermanova Internet

50, Report #1320270

Aug 02 2016
US Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: US Business Funding, founded in 2008, at the beginning of the Great Recession, US Business Funding learned that clients in need of working capital and equipment financing are looking for a company they can trust. Specializing in quick, affordable and effective return on investment, US Business Funding finds, then customizes the ideal financial product that best fits clients short and long-term business goals. US Business Funding has tailored their financial vehicles to provide what clients need and to take clients where you want to go. US Business Funding will take the frustration away with borrowing capital for your business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: US Business Funding Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. US Business Funding providing clients the financial solutions they need to continue and grow success. US Business Funding, a variety of useful services, including vendor programs, capital equipment loans, leasing solutions. US Business Funding over 9 years’ experience in the industry, committed to client satisfaction. Santa Ana , California