GO DOERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: go doers
There may be more specific results for "go doers"
For more specific results for "go doers"
Showing 26-50 of 11,175 Found Reports For more specific results for "go doers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California

Jul 13 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is dedicated to total client satisfaction. We are willing to go beyond the call of good client service and do what it takes to ensure complete satisfaction with your investment. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: San Diego, California Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
Green Trust Cash i took out a loan for $500 on 06/01/17. They are charging me 525% interest. I have been making payments of $111.89 every 2 weeks, by automatic withdrawal from my account, since 06/16/17. I Called to see what the payoff amount is at this time and I was told $944.89. My other alternatiive is to let them continue take $111.89 by automatic withdrawal until 12/01/17. If I go that route, I will be paying back a total of $1444.89 Hays Montana CFPB Author: Placentia, California Bait-and-Switch: Green Trust Cash Hays, Montana

Jul 11 2017
Go Shop and Save Fradulent Information leading to Scam Maitland, FL 32751 Flordia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Serenity Rejuvenation & Mr O'Connel Totally unprofessional ripoff; DO NOT GO THERE! Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Beauty Salons: Serenity Rejuvenation Bellevue, Washington

Jul 10 2017
Penn DOT PAY THIS... PENN DOT SAYS AND IT'LL ALL GO AWAY Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Penn DOT Elverson, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2017
USENET.NL I was tricked into registering to their website, i signed up for a free 14 days trial, but my bank never authorized the transaction, since it did not go, i assumed the registration never was completed, later on I had to go thru hell so I can delete my account. (((REDACTED))) Domagnano, San Marino Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Services: USENET.NL Internet

Jul 10 2017
Blissful eye spoke with Emma Well on the first call I cancelled my whole order and not part of it and told them not to go back in my account because they were rip off. They wanted me to send back this empty bottle they have sent to me of aquavo and like I told them so you want me to send you back a empty bottle so you can send it to someone else and rip them off too. They went back in my account and took a 105.00 after I told them not too. Also the empty bottle was sent back to them by mail. They wanted me to pay to send an empty bottle back and I told them that I sent it by mail. Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Eye Care: Blissful eye Internet

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 09 2017
Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Patrick Vick, CEOMichael Graham, Executive C Criminals. Wage theft. Anti-ethics. I could go on and on. The CEO, Patrick Vick and his management staff have been manipulative and conniving since the inception of our business partnership. They failed to inform me about simple things like, if you aren't on the phone the entire time that you are on the clock, you don't get paid, you're only paid if you get a phone call so if 15 mins goes by without a call, that's 15 mins less of the half hourly pay (they pay for intervals which are 30 mins each). Of course, when payday came around there was ALWAYS a problem.  Grandville, Michigan; Fort Walton Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Work Place Bullies: Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
Dr. Jim Garza Houston Hernia Center Did not go over side effects of surgery honestly or ask what alternative treatments had been done Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Doctors: Dr. Jim Garza Houston, Texas

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 06 2017
IRS Attorney General's OfficeDeputy David Cooper 520015 Threatened to throw me in jail, seize all my assets, freeze all bank accounts if I did not go to a Walmart and pick up a voucher card and pay a sizable amount of money for not filing a 745FTD Annapolis, MD ? from caller ID Nationwide Author: Paris, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
DC Pool Dennis and Lou On may 24,2017,Lou from DC pool arrived to open the pool. He assured me that everything was under control and he would complete the opening because I needed to go out.the next day the pump was leaking.i called and they came within the next day to fix it due to the rainy weather,we didn't go into the pool until June 11th.at that time we discovered that although the pool ladder was in,it had not been bolted down.this resulted in using the ladder and having it come right out.my daughter banged her head because of this.we did not have the hardware to bolt it in ourselves because DC took it when they closed the pool.i spoke to Dennis the following day and he told me that he would send someone on Thursday, June 15th..it is July 6th and no one has come despite many phone calls to DC and their promises that someone will takes care of it..at this point they will not take my calls..this business is very disorganized and they were happy to take my money for the pool opening but their job was incomplete and they can't be bothered to correct it.DO NOT USE Medford New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Pool Services: DC Pool Medford, New York

Jul 04 2017
Money Gram at our Walmart There three transactions from Money Gram at our local Walmart. On July 1st in the amount $82.99, then on July 3rd in the amount of $72.99, then another in the amount of $46.50. Now what I want to know is how this is possible when the card was in my possession when a purchase was made at our local Ceasar's pizza on July 1st . The card is in my possession , How is this possible????? Is there any way that the money cn be returned. I am a disabled 51 year old woman and I can tell you I DON'T GO TO THAT STORE. What can I do? I get $700 dollar's a month and I can not afford to be sending money to anyone.. I just don't understand How this can happen . You would think that they would ask for some kind of identification or something to prove that it was me. Do I loose that money?? Do I get another card? I CAN NOT BELIEVE. Gallup New Mexico Author: Gallup, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Money Gram at our Walmart Gallup, New Mexico

Jul 03 2017
Marijuana 2 go Plastic2go, M2Go, P2Go, M2G Paid and did not receive product Huntington California Internet Author: Odenton, Maryland Mail Order Services: Marijuana 2 go Internet

Jul 03 2017
Shiftgig Sean Casey, Jeff Pieta and Eddie Lou The Employment Agency to go to ever! Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: Shiftgig Chicago, Illinois

Jun 30 2017
UD Management Group LLC Unified Doers Management Group LLC Fraudulent door to door magazine sales Washington DCse Author: Fort Worth, Texas Attorney Generals: UD Management Group LLC

47, Report #1019510

Jun 28 2017
Go Grand Getaways Scam - No Free Cruise - A false promise to get you to sign-up. Internet Your Cruise Author: Broadway, Virginia Travel Agents: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Internet

Jun 28 2017
GO GRAND GETAWAYS grand getaways big rip off company and denies any wrong doing, keep calling for more money with fake memberships ENGLEWOOD, Colorado Was the Problem Resolved? Author: internet, Internet Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways ENGLEWOOD, Colorado

49, Report #1381939

Jun 28 2017
Go Banyan Co aka Social Dental Deceptive Marketing Training - Terrible Communication - Do Not Sign A Contract Orem Utah Author: California Business Consulting: banyan

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey