Your Search | go web biz google home biz pacific web works

Jul 01 2016
Elbert C Boan. Suntek Kit Boan Lexington South Carolina Author: Clover, South Carolina Home Improvements: Elbert C Boan. Suntek Lexington , South Carolina

Jul 01 2016
tsa construcion solutions llc Hartland / Paul's improvements/ Justin angles/Andrew Mitchell/ (owner Tim Mundey/Paul Mundey / PJC Justin angles commercial ** sales / phone 417-833-9750/ never came back to finish the job, left the job site very dangerios, electrical wires liaing on the ground/ alive/ tim mundy and his brother paul mundy stoled a 2001 ford explorer, black in color/ stoled tools from job site, took our liceance plates to put on the vehical/ vehical was just wreaked in springfield Mo./ tim mundy and paul mundy were to install 2/4s and metal on roof. we wasnt home, but after seeing the roof in day light, it was not installed properly, no 2/4s and 2 screws holding each piece. the wind almost blew off the metal, our son had to put 2/4s on some pieces of metal. ( after the metal roof was installed profesanaly we would give him the suv for $1,850 / but the work never got done, therfore tim mundy and paul mundy had no permission to take or steel the suv. we still have the tital. / the siding is crooked, the inside ciealing never had the wood put up, the interior drywall wasnt hung or finished, no painting on the interior walls / laundry tub never installed/ burnt insulation was covered with wood to hide it/ 1 exterior door never installed,/ 1 closet door not installed,/ my wife marie miller and i. mike miller tryed several times to contact tsa, never hear'd back./ ****tsa tim mundy and paul mundy should never be allowed to work again in the state of Mo./ tsa construction solutions llc ( tim mundy and paul mundy owe us over $ 5,000 to have the work finished, plus $ 1,850 dollors for the suv./ total of $ 6,850 dollor's/ springfield Missouri
Author: eagle,rock, Missouri Home Improvements: tsa construcion solutions llc springfield, Missouri

Jul 01 2016
Advanced Marketing group This company don't provide they phone number, neither how to contact them, they only give an email where you cant find anyone to speak with. they send me and offer that's look so good telling me that i wll be making $300 a Day by working home sending mail to people.  Libertyville Il Illinois
Author: MIAMI, Florida Neighborhood Services: Advanced Marketing group Internet

Jul 01 2016
Kings Manor Homes Perry C. Thomas Carlisle Homes Fraud, Ponzi Scheme, Con Artist, Taking money from home owners then not paying contractors for work, stealing thousands from innocent customers/family putting their trust in Perry C. Thomas to build their home, but taking their money and dreams away in the process, a total scam artist that has to be stopped. League City Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kings Manor Homes League City, Texas

Jul 01 2016
Dynamic Referral Solutions CPA Marketing. Randy Walker Tempting online Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Work at Home: Dynamic Referral Solutions Internet

Jul 01 2016
Go Crv GoCRV is a scam PO box is Ft Lauderdale, but they're everywhere Internet Author: New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: Go Crv Internet

Jul 01 2016
PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!!This report on Pacific Australia is being reported for outrageous and unbecoming behavior which has created distrust among the agent rep and the BG SBLC provider in London. BUYERS and SELLERS BEWARE OF PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP www.ptmgrp.com SCAM FRAUD!! Sydney Australia Author: Va Beach , Virginia Financial Services: PACIFIC AUSTRALIA GROUP

Jul 01 2016
Build Right Construction Natt Gomez Upholding warranty work or punch list. Paid in full and refuses to answer calls or text messages Hutto Texas Author: del valle, Texas Home Improvements: Build Right Construction Hutto, Texas

Jul 01 2016
National Home Gardening Club I joined the lifetime membership for $200. in 2005. Got a magazine for a couple years but nothing else they promised. Haven't even gotten the magazine for two years Have not heard a thing from them for two years Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Travelers Rest, South Carolina Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Pacific Transfer Vacation Smart international, RMA ,  Resort Members Association, Pacific Property Transfer Fraud, extortion, scam, Lie. This company scammed many people by telling them they would buy their time share and transfer the title out of their name. They did not. They claim that the return paperwork was received after the due date, then they will no longer work with you and you are out $2500. Then they offer you to use their lawyer at their cost to settle the due date discrepancy Torrance California Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Travel Companies: Pacific Transfer Torrance, California

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Martin's Tow Truck, The tow truck man was abrasive and tried to force me to pay in cash - then kept raising the price when I wouldn't pay him - saying in the next 20 minutes it would go up $100. Acting like that was going to make me pay faster. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Towing: Martin's Tow Truck Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
serpalos llc scam me they were investors buying my home lakewood ranch Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Realtors: serpalos llc lakewood ranch, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Top Tier Painting LLC Michael Freed HORRIFIC. Took almost two weeks (much longer than quoted), left razor blades on the floor for my toddler to find, zebra stripes stillon ceilings even after they fixed them, dip cans, trash left for my children to find, they used my tupperware and utensils and left them dirty on my deck, did not prep the majority of the walls or ceilings, did not paint parts of ceilings at all, did not paint entire sections of trim, got paint spots on ceiling fans, windows, light switches, floors, my grass, the side of my house, clogged my sink and LEFT IT THAT WAY until I complained and then they emptied the trap into one of MY towels which they proceeded to leave sopping wet under the sink, they painted our master bedroom with obviously a roller filled with water and dried paint since it left stuff all over my walls....it goes on and on. I informed them numerous times during the project that there were problems. They have threatened to sue if I do not pay him the remaining balance. I want my deposit back! Worst experience of my entire life. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! Westerville Ohio
Author: Powell, Ohio Home Improvements: Top Tier Painting LLC Westerville, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Globe home protection they refuse to send out a plumber and I had to call 4 times and my realtor called 4 times. Florida Author: Allentown, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Globe home protection Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Coastal Gourmet Foods REVIEW: Coastal Gourmet Foods commitment to total customer satisfaction. Coastal Gourmet Foods provides free home delivery of high quality U.S.D.A. inspected meats and seafood. Products are 100% guaranteed for a full year for taste tenderness and against freezerburn. *UPDATE: Coastal Gourmet Foods pledges their commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Coastal Gourmet Foods recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business. U.S. Beef has centralized and streamlined its customer service department Author: Chino Hills, California Food Vendors: Coastal Gourmet Foods TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customers should feel 100% confident when purchasing Coastal Gourmet Food. Santa Ana, California

Jun 30 2016
Victoria's Compassionate Nursing care management Sent fake bills to lawyer to get paid without my knowledge when I hired her company. No invoice. Millstone New Jersey Author: Barneget , New Jersey Home HealthCare: Victoria Millstone, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
Hallmark Roofing / Hallmark Builders BUYER BEWARE TUCSON Arizona Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Hallmark Roofing TUCSON, Arizona

Jun 30 2016
Hughesnet Scam, Stole from me, put my home and family at risk Nationwide Author: Cody, Wyoming Internet Service Providers: Hughesnet Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Ameriline. Trucking Igor Scam, con artist, liar, cheat Igor go the f*** back to kakatzsatane Hanover Park, il Bartlett, il Illinois Author: Chicago, il, Illinois Trucking Companies: Ameriline. Trucking Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Express Home Moving Damaged TV, TV Damage,$600 TV Ruined, Rude and Accusatory after damaging and refusing to replace TV Phoenix Arizona
He should have reimbursed you Author: Phoenix, Arizona Moving & Storage: Express Home Moving Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 30 2016
nexus at home work company They call themselves Nexus but who they really are is hard to find out. I have there number though. NEXUS WORK AT HOME A FRAUD, REQUIRES REDICULOUS RETENTION POLICY AND SALES, REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THEM FOR CUSTOMER SURVEYS $20.00 PER SURVEY NOT TAKEN unknown Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: nexus at home work company Florida