Your Search | go web biz google home biz pacific web works

Apr 17 2014
Savings Solutions (Savings 2 Go) I have been paying for over 4 years and not knowing we even signed up! Plano TX Author: Poulsbo, Washington Buying Clubs: Savings Solutions Plano, TX 75075, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Brandy Horton Brandyloves2draw Scams people out of money since she got fired and tried to start her business of drawing. She takes orders and doesn't deliver. Then wants to fight you when you ask for your money back. West Los Angeles California Author: Inglewood, California Work at Home: Brandy Horton West Los Angeles, California

Apr 17 2014
My Choice Web Design My Choice ran a SEO campaign with the spelling error, essentially sending traffic to an incorrect website as an Amazon affiliate. My Choice was unable to rectify the errors in their campaign. I have been scammed for $4599 dollars with no commission check from Amazon. Internet Author: long beach , New York Search Engine Optimization: My Choice Web Design Internet

Apr 17 2014
John Houston Floyd Unique Construction John Floyd, John H. Floyd Unique Construction SHD LLC Roof Giants Property Executives and many more John Houston Floyd is a scam artist, he took our deposit, cashed our check and never returned to the job site Shelby Township Michigan
Author: MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan Home Improvements: John Houston Floyd Unique Construction Shelby Twp., Michigan

Apr 17 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Apr 17 2014
Los Alamos Medical Center 1- Sandra J .Palmetto, Lead Certified Respiratory, 2- Jacqui Carroll - Human Resources Director3- Feliciano Jiron - CEO of Los Alamos Med Center assault, battery on staff member, false billing and documentation, lead therapist who has to cheat on tests and has co2 poisoning, HR threatens you with lawsuits when you alert them to these issues and now there two suits on them and one more in the works. THEY ARE CORRUPT...... Los Alamos New Mexico
Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Apr 17 2014
Cracker Boy Boat works Marina Cracker Boy Boat works Marina attempted to steal $5k deposit Riveria Beach Florida Author: Florida Marine Accessories: Cracker Boy Boat works Marina Riveria Beach, Florida

Apr 17 2014
VIP homes VIP home loan renter scam Mesa Arizona Author: Queen creek , Arizona Brokerage Companies: VIP homes Mesa, Arizona

Apr 17 2014
Lowe's Deplorable Customer Service Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California Home & Garden Stores: Lowe's Palm Springs, California

Apr 17 2014
Wonderland RV Park Wonderland Mobile & RV Park This Park Is Run Like A Concentration Camp..No People Or Business Skills Redding, California Author: Redding, California Mobile Home Parks: Wonderland RV Park Redding, California

Apr 17 2014
KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SCAM ARTIST - WITHOUT THE ARTIST - POOR WEB DESIGN - NO SEO - OWNER DOESN'T EVEN KNOW - HE'S JUST A SALESMAN SAN DIEGO CA
Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: KRASAVETZ CONSULTING INC. SAN DIEGO, Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Yodle Yodle sets up their program to charge small businesses for web traffic they would get on their own. Phoenix, AZ Internet Author: Arizona Auto Repair Service: Yodle Internet

Apr 17 2014
bluebird made me lose my car, home, and furniture salt lake utah utah Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: bluebird Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Yellowstone Capital REVIEW: Yellowstone Capital llc executive team & employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Yellowstone Capital LLC’s approach to business focused on working with merchants best interests in mind. Competitors require clients switch processing, Yellowstone Capital works with clients to get funding without switching processors. *UPDATE: Yellowstone Capital pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Yellowstone Capital isrecognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service.
Author: Church Hill, Tennessee Cash Services: Yellowstone Capital Internet

Apr 17 2014
worldecm.com Thomas Thompson Ordered a part from this guy first he told me it would be a couple of days. After a couple of calls he says that he had to order the part he said he had. When I asked for my money back he denied me saying he could not do it. After the back and forth I finally said that I would go to PayPal and my credit card to refund my payment he said good luck. After I got off the phone I googled him to find out this is his m.o. I'm not the first and probably won't be the last. If you can please avoid his business and name he sounds friendly at first but so does the devil. Beware! Trion Georgia Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: worldecm.com Trion, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
RM Home Improvement General Contracting Renold McDonald Incompetent contractor; senile or fraudster? Somerset New Jersey
Author: Princeton, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: RM Home Improvement General Contracting Somerset, New Jersey

Apr 17 2014
Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing I-clubmarketing.com I-clubmarketing explosive media inc Donovan media explosive media inc the web leaders ny law professionals WARNING SCAM COMPANY OF TOM DONOVAN HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE FOR FRAUD Oceanside New York Author: Oceanside, New York Internet Fraud: Iclubmarketing I-clubmarketing.com I club marketing Oceanside, New York

Apr 17 2014
Runion Home Services Inc. Keith Runion, Shawn Runion, Shawnie Runion Completed 101 Jobs as an independant contractor, am still owed $2419.90 Brooksville Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Runion Home Services Inc. Brooksville, Florida

Apr 17 2014
home service guy Big scam company HOME SERVICE GUY do not buy from them indiana Nationwide Author: indianpolis, Indiana Cleaning Services: home service guy Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
gettingfrontpage.com/ Getting Front Page, Liar, Indian Scammers Scam, says they work with google, orange county, California Author: Dana Point, California Computer Fraud: http://www.gettingfrontpage.com/ Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
Williams Construction, Pavers and Fencing LLC Breach of Contract Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: Williams Construction, Pavers and Fencing LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
John Floyd Unique Construction Unique ConstructionUnique Construction Group LLC Do not do business with this rip off Farmington hills Michigan
Author: Ferndale, Michigan Home Improvements: John Floyd Unique Construction Farmington hills, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
Builders Choice Installation Janet Bagwell, Jason Bagwell bait and switch Willis Texas Author: Missouri City, Texas Home Improvements: Builders Choice Installation Willis, Texas