Your Search | go wireless

Aug 29 2016
Republic Wireless Won't take back phone, zero cust. service, website a never-emding nightmare Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Republic Wireless Internet

Aug 28 2016
Cloud5 Communications | Bob Post CEO | Hotel Wifi Rip Offs Cloud5 Communications, Xfinity Wifi, Hotel wireless, free hotel wifi hotel wifi, free wifi scam, free wifi rip off. hotel wifi rip off chicago Illinois Author: screwyou, Nevada Communications & Networking: Cloud5 Communications | Bob Post CEO | Hotel Wifi Rip Offs chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Go Daddy Is Go Daddy Too Big to Fail? Internet Author: Solon, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Go Daddy Internet

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
City of Garland animal control/code compliance afraid for me,mydog& cat to go ou in front & back yard, city wont enforce pit bull ordinances Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Neighborhood Services: City of Garland Garland, Texas

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Aug 23 2016
Inspire kids preschool Unprofessional facility for children to go to preschool/daycare Whippany New Jersey Author: Whippany , New Jersey Family Services: Inspire kids preschool Whippany , New Jersey

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Go Shop and Save, Steve Jones was the individual Scam artists Internet Author: Millville, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: Go Shop and Save Internet

Aug 22 2016
Illinois School Of Health Career I went there in 2006 still no Diploma & still paying the -The School- when I call can't get in contact with them I'm trying to see if they closed down if so I want to go further in trying to get my money back from this school very unpleased I want to go back to school but need that information ,My Diploma, Thank you & hope to hear from you soon. Chicago Illinois Author: Louisville, Kentucky Government Stupidity: Illinois School Of Health Career Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2016
directions child protective service's Tried to accuse of letting a child go with some one that was not back ground checked. Which was a lie. Have document that says different. Largo Florida Author: st. petersburg, Florida Child Protective Services: directions child protective service's Largo, Florida

Aug 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Wireless Advocates Costco Wireless Advocates Kiosk Verizon Wireless Victim of Not Receiving What I Was Quoted Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Arlington Height, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Mount Prospect,

Aug 20 2016
QLink Wireless Is QLinkWireless collecting Government LIFELINE Wireless program $$$$$$ and NOT starting accounts as it claimed??? Is it committing ID THEFT??? Dania, FL FL Author: Texas Telephone Companies: QLink Wireless Dania, , FL

18, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Had me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Lithia Hyundai of Reno Hyundai Service Reno Don’t EVER go to this dealership. My mother, a 75 year old senior citizen, had Lithia Hyundai of Reno replace her front axles in her 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe 4 Wheel Drive .  Reno Nevada
This domain has receipts proof of evidence Author: Sparks, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Lithia Hyundai of Reno Reno, Nevada

Aug 19 2016
prime trucking made us take sleep study after we said we did not want to, if we did not they would let us go. springfield Missouri Author: mangum, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: prime trucking springfield, Missouri

Aug 18 2016
Pro Comfort Air Systems his work was not reliable, he caused additional damage in the ceiling when he came out the first time, he refused to fix the ceiling after he damaged it, his work that he originally did had to be redone, he did not go by his warranty Moreno Valley California
Author: Los Angeles, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Pro Comfort Air Systems Moreno Valley, California

Aug 18 2016
Medina Car Care Medina, OH Don't go here medina Ohio Author: medina, Ohio Auto Mechanics: Medina Car Care Medina, OH medina, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Vacations To Go Bill me for a vacation that is not usable (costing over $2,000) Houston Texas Author: La Jolla, California Cruise Ships: Vacations To Go Houston, Utah