Your Search | go wireless

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
02:24 PM The wireless boys LLC Failed to deliver ordered as promised claims shipped and given tracking number but there is no record of item being in transit New York Internet Everything has been worked out and the fault lies with the carrier not the provider Author: Tucker, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited HK-Global Export I went on Alibaba looking to order3 Electronic Self-Balancing scooters for my kids and was contacted by so many companies but decided to go with them because they had the best prices overall. Futian District Shenzhen Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Total Wireless Tracfone thiefs ripoff scam artist rude Nationwide Prepaid... Author: charlotte, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet

Oct 02 2015
Rooms to Go Leather furniture is not leather and starts to rip off/peel off in no time grapevine Texas Rooms To Go Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go grapevine, Texas

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 01 2015
ACS Corp John Harris Senior investigation officer Asking me to pay or I will go to jail Palm Beach Florida Scammers Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Collection Agencies: ACS Corp Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Rooms To Go Uncaring, Brandenton Florida Rooms To Go Author: Sarasota, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms To Go

Sep 29 2015
Text121 Chat Text121chat info, Jentext121, lorena Con artists who will never pay you and try to hide behind poorly written contracts Internet Payment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Text121 Chat Internet

Sep 29 2015
ATT wireless Bad warranty by ATT Nationwide Author: Lake Zurich, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: ATT wireless Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
RAC Acceptance Rooms To Go - Houston what a rip off!!! houston TX Rooms To GO Author: Texas Furniture & Furnishings: RAC Acceptance Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Dallas Pro Web Toby Lee Wilson Complete fraud. Paypal knew it from the get go. They decided to hold payment for 2 days due to all the red flags. Then he called me freaking out and I knew something was up. Then I researched him and found out this is a regular occurence in all transactions with him. Complete b******* artist. Whitesboro Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Computer Programmers: Dallas Pro Web Whitesboro, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Verizon Wireless Verizon turns off my wi-fi automatically. Redmond Washington Author: Shoreline, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Redmond, Washington

Sep 28 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. dedicated to total customer satisfaction & the optimization of their customers' online presence.*UPDATE: eGumball, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. eGumball, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you. Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: eGumball irvine, California

Sep 28 2015
Verizon Wireless data usage, overcharging data, FIOS Columbus Nationwide Author: Cusseta, Georgia Satellite Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Dream Recovery International Disgusting, Unethical, Fraudulent. They go through Medical Directors very fast, once they see the corruption- except for the tyrannical Thania V Quesada MD Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: Dream Recovery International Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Safe Cart Advance Tech Support Called and wanted to get into my PC after I purchased a year ago, they put a virus in my PC a year ago. I had to go to the Geek Squad to get my PC repaired Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Safe Cart Advance Tech Support

Sep 25 2015
Go-Optic Prepare to be RIPPED OFF!! Wilmington, DE Internet Author: Grangeville, Idaho Eye Care: Go-Optic Internet

Sep 25 2015
Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer - Warren Keays manager Rip off! Lied to and deceived by sales agents only interested in the biggest kickbacks they get off a phone you don't want! Don't shop here! Arnold Maryland Finally Author: Annapolis, Maryland Questionable Activities: Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer Arnold, Maryland

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 24 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Get your LIES Straight. Egumball is a professional SCAM Artist. Author: Salt Lake City, Utah SEO - Reputation Management: eGumball, Incorporated Irvine, California

Sep 24 2015
straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited united states Internet straight talk wireless The liars unlimited is not really unlimited Author: Leetonia, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: straight talk wireless Internet