GO WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: go wireless
There may be more specific results for "go wireless"
For more specific results for "go wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 16,747 Found Reports For more specific results for "go wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
Gerard M Margiotta Plastic surgery coordinator Scam Artist. Makes fake go fund me accounts, pretends to be a surgery coordinator for surgery abroad Riverdale New Jersey
Author: Middletown , New Jersey Personal Services: Gerard M Margiotta Internet

May 17 2017
Derek Morel Dee Awarded a fraudulent report on my claim. The lady hit me, but she told them I hit her but they refused to go to court and he awarded her anyways and i was the one injured. New Orleans, Louisiana Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Derek Morel New Orleans, LA 70128,

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Carl Christian suffer ahead on let it go AVERTISMENT FROM LET IT GO Carl has an add on let it go for tuffsheds Pueblo Colorado Internet Author: Pueblo, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Carol Christian suffer ahead on let it go Internet

May 16 2017
C R ENGLAND Trucking Promised job contract after their schooling, but was let go due to poor training envoriment and still expected to pay 7k back Richman IN Author: Xenia, Ohio Trade Schools: C R ENGLAND Trucking Nationwide

May 15 2017
3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Look Out they charge you for 1st day...even if you cancel 3 days before you go. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Hotel: 3 Palms Hotel / Priceline Scottsdale, Arizona

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Skin/Eye False claim that their product makes wrinkles go away. Over charges for a product that doesn't do anything, and will not take returns. Internet Author: Duchesne, Utah Skin Care: Youth Renu Skin/Eye Internet

May 11 2017
OH Builders Resources LLC Had a new roof on 2011 plus repair of overhang off the garage. I have had many roofing issues and now the overhang is drooping and need of attention. I have tried calling line busy i wrote a letter to the co. plus fax a letter about the situation. Didn,'t go thru Westerville.Ohio Author: Chillicothe, Ohio Roofing Companies: OH Builders Resources LLC Westerville.OH,

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

14, Report #1371916

May 08 2017
ACS CASH SERVICES I was sent an email stating that if I don't pay the settlement amount $432.45 then your property and bank account will be seized in two days and you have to go prison for 1 year Internet Author: Austin, Texas Collection Agency's: ACS CASH SERVICES Internet

May 07 2017
Darry Colvin I was send an Email stating a company want too hire me,but I need to go too US FORKLIFT, first to before I could hired. After going I paid and take your test, was give there FAKE CERT. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Darry Colvin Houston, Texas

May 06 2017
Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 zhangyong I bought the sweat cropped pants, the Vest and the tummy one. The tummy one rolles up so I cant wear it. The pants go half the way down ur but so people can see ur crack. The shirt has to be worn with a belt to keep it down. I usually ware a Lg but bought a 2xl and it is tight. Shanghai Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 Nationwide

May 06 2017
Experian Experian Credit Report Scam Chicago Internet You have to go to another website to get the free report Author: Prospect Heights, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Internet

May 05 2017
jersey mikes subs Santa Fe Springs California Unfair treatment for employees being let go for slow pace work and not enough training done just straight to the work no good organization very dirty floor where sandwiches are cookedSanta Fe Springs California Author: Whittier , California Nonprofit Organizations: jersey mikes subs

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 04 2017
The League Signed by Tom Want me to go rich, been watching ne and know me well. Nationwide Author: Prescott , Arizona Business Consultants: The League Nationwide

May 04 2017
Boost Mobile Virgin Mobile Boost Mobile Boost Mobile did not do a fraud check before allowing a $740.28 sale to go through on my stolen credit card Nationwide Author: Veradale, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile Nationwide

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida

May 02 2017
Barclay Career School Got student loan, started class. Attended 10 classes then had an accident. 4 weeks later went to go back but they were closed with no information. JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Lumberton, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Barclay Career School JACKSONVILLE, Florida

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide