GO WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: go wireless
There may be more specific results for "go wireless"
For more specific results for "go wireless"
Showing 26-50 of 16,901 Found Reports For more specific results for "go wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Company Technician threatened my husband when we decided to go to ((REDACTED))) for what we needed Murray Utah Author: Provo, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Locksmith Pros Murray, Utah

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
American Home Shield Waisted my time and money. They consistently provided a gum patch job. Instead of replacing my A/C they would rather continuously replace the same part the keeps going out month after month. They never would authorize to fix the problem causing the capacitor to coninously go out. Based out of Memphis, TN Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
San Tan Ford Internet Used Car Sales Rip-Off Gilbert Arizona Scams in the Auto industry will never go away Author: Casas Adobes, Arizona Motor Vehicle: San Tan Ford Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 17 2017
Sling TV Charged me for 1 months service even though I cancelled the 7-day trial period on the 7th day. Evidently they track the exact time you sign up and go by that. I cancelled 5 hours late and they cut me no slack. Nationwide Author: Yakima, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sling TV Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. I have never witnessed as obvious a cheating machine as the one that turns out the cards at 6 deck blackjack. If you don't believe me go for yourself and try your luck. Biloxi. Mississippi Author: Puneville, Louisiana Art Galleries: Boomtown Casino Biloxi miss. Mississippi

Jul 16 2017
Care auto enterprise inc ABE is a huge lie about everything he tells you, there is no car, i waited 2 months for a car he was suppose to get me in 3 to 4 weeks and never arrived, everyday he would tell me a different excuse about the car and also told him if he would show me where the car was so i could go see it and he refuse to tell me where it was, everything is a lie, also he keeps on posting his adds on craigslist to rip off more people wich means he doesnt stop Hallandale beach Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Care auto enterprise inc Hallandale beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Visalia Skincare Unknown Visalia Skincare has ignored my repeated requests to cancel any affiliation with this company. Shipments continue to arrive, and I continue mailing these back. I am now going to send it via US mail via certified return receipt required. A letter will be enclosed regarding same. I will not back down. I will not go away until they go away. They will not win. I will prevail. Santa Ana California Author: TARPON SPRINGS, Florida Beauty Salons: Visalia Skincare Santa Ana, California

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is dedicated to total client satisfaction. We are willing to go beyond the call of good client service and do what it takes to ensure complete satisfaction with your investment. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: San Diego, California Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
Green Trust Cash i took out a loan for $500 on 06/01/17. They are charging me 525% interest. I have been making payments of $111.89 every 2 weeks, by automatic withdrawal from my account, since 06/16/17. I Called to see what the payoff amount is at this time and I was told $944.89. My other alternatiive is to let them continue take $111.89 by automatic withdrawal until 12/01/17. If I go that route, I will be paying back a total of $1444.89 Hays Montana CFPB Author: Placentia, California Bait-and-Switch: Green Trust Cash Hays, Montana

Jul 11 2017
Go Shop and Save Fradulent Information leading to Scam Maitland, FL 32751 Flordia Author: Leesburg, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Serenity Rejuvenation & Mr O'Connel Totally unprofessional ripoff; DO NOT GO THERE! Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Beauty Salons: Serenity Rejuvenation Bellevue, Washington

Jul 10 2017
Penn DOT PAY THIS... PENN DOT SAYS AND IT'LL ALL GO AWAY Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Penn DOT Elverson, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2017
USENET.NL I was tricked into registering to their website, i signed up for a free 14 days trial, but my bank never authorized the transaction, since it did not go, i assumed the registration never was completed, later on I had to go thru hell so I can delete my account. (((REDACTED))) Domagnano, San Marino Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Internet Services: USENET.NL Internet

Jul 10 2017
Blissful eye spoke with Emma Well on the first call I cancelled my whole order and not part of it and told them not to go back in my account because they were rip off. They wanted me to send back this empty bottle they have sent to me of aquavo and like I told them so you want me to send you back a empty bottle so you can send it to someone else and rip them off too. They went back in my account and took a 105.00 after I told them not too. Also the empty bottle was sent back to them by mail. They wanted me to pay to send an empty bottle back and I told them that I sent it by mail. Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Eye Care: Blissful eye Internet

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2017
eco constuction co lake mary fla I am owner of stephens handi man service , have been doing work for eco for some time and it took a year to get paid on some w.o. paid part of what they owed just to get more work done to the total of $6000.00 . now they have difficulty answering the phones. I dont have a problem working with any one to get paid. but 6 months is long enough . When they did aswer the phones I was told the checks would be escalated to be paid. they did only in conversation no checks . i will have to go to the people where i did the work at and fill a lean on all the properties. lake mary florida Author: Gray, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: eco constuction co lake mary, Florida

Jul 09 2017
Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Patrick Vick, CEOMichael Graham, Executive C Criminals. Wage theft. Anti-ethics. I could go on and on. The CEO, Patrick Vick and his management staff have been manipulative and conniving since the inception of our business partnership. They failed to inform me about simple things like, if you aren't on the phone the entire time that you are on the clock, you don't get paid, you're only paid if you get a phone call so if 15 mins goes by without a call, that's 15 mins less of the half hourly pay (they pay for intervals which are 30 mins each). Of course, when payday came around there was ALWAYS a problem.  Grandville, Michigan; Fort Walton Beach, Florida Nationwide Author: Kissimmee, Florida Work Place Bullies: Blue Ribbon Representation LLC Nationwide