Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

go wireless

Showing 26-50 of 16,633 Found Reports For more specific results for "go wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 10 2017
Government Contract Registry Inc This is a rip-off company. You pay to get jobs offered by government agencies but they never materialize. They keep putting you off hoping you get tired and go away. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. Right away, guaranteed, Clearwater Florida Author: Stafford, Texas Builders & Contractors: Government Contract Registry Inc Internet

Feb 10 2017
Q Link Wireless, LLC qlink i got a free phone from them it was stoden and they wont replace it unless i buy another for $25 the phone was stolden i shouldnt have to pay for another one they should replace it free of harge Dania, 33004 Florida Author: pampa, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless, LLC Dania, 33004, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Budget Car Sales Lied to, payments don't go on car, payments go in a savings account, will never get car paid off, and does not work with people. Muldraugh Kentucky The full story Author: Louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Budget Car Sales Muldraugh, Kentucky

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
Ride rite I am currently buying a 04 monte Carlos but since i been buy the car its been problem after problem with this people i make my pays on time an sometime i have been later but other that i make my payments on time an i lost my job an that came an got the car an i pay the car up an got it back an i been make my payments on time everytime after that now here it is a 2 months later that come talk about im two payments behide an this has been happen for almost a year now an it seens to happan when you car mostly pay off but that never can prove to you that you behide nomore the what that write down an that dont like to keep track of your payment that lie an scam all the time i do not recommend nobody to buy car from this poeple an i have talk others that go threw the samething Springdale Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Ride rite Springdald, Arkansas

Feb 06 2017
Agent Provocateur Where did my e-credit go? Internet Author: Dublin, California Clothing Stores: Agent Provocateur Internet

Feb 06 2017
Assurance Wireless californinia Lifeline Telephone Applicant californian Author: Simi Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Spectrum cable Was told to add a 5.00 fee per month and we would receive same service we had plus HBO and Cinemax and internet would be upgraded to 60mbps. When we changed lost 10 of our original channels that we watched. When I called to see why they said oh if you want those channels back you have to pay 20 more a month. We I asked to go back to the plan we had they said oh, you can't because that's a time warner package and you can't do that. Nation Wid Nationwide Author: Columbus , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Spectrum cable Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
City Viva Wireless MetroPCS They'll screw you with a smile on their face. Shelton Washington Author: Grapeview, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: City Viva Wireless Shelton, Washington

Feb 05 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Verizon service is junk USA Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Feb 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Not Standing by Their Own Words Nationwide I will not do business with a corrupt company like verizon wireless who calls the police to their customers when they are just trying to get their refund like verizon promsied in 2009 Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Mega motors I brought a car from mega motors on 1-27-2017 and on my way home from work at 5:00 in the morning the car got stuck at a light and would not go. I put my foot on the gas and it still go so i put in park then drive and had to do this all the way home took it back to them they said nothing wasn't wrong with it so i took it to a mechanic and he said the transmission was slipping took the card and the mechanic number to them they still didn't do nothing then told me in order to get another car i would have to put down another down payment DALLAS Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Junk Dealers: Mega motors DALLAS, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) they suck, they produce and collect fake information, they send out untrue information, they do not verify their information, they do not believe the consumer at all, they do not communicate properly with the consumer, they do not care about the consumer, they send out only form letters, they are NOT real with their consumers or members, they have no phone number to call, they do NOT deserve to be in business Washington Dist of Columbia GO AND BLOODY F*** THE HELL OFF! Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Evolution Finance, Inc. (Wallethub) Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 04 2017
Misty Mountain Health Retreat! DON'T GO!!Bellbrook NSW Author: QLD, Other Healthcare Centers: Misty Mountain Health Retreat! DON'T GO!! Bellbrook NSW, Other

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ZipBooks Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: ZipBooks’ mission is to serve as a trusted advisor to small businesses looking for accounting software. The most obvious benefit that ZipBooks brings to the table is a free accounting software. Users don’t have to pay for any subscription plan to use the service (small charges do apply, however, if you intend to use the services of their financial partners). Apart from being free, ZipBooks is an intuitive accounting platform that gives business owners to online bookkeeping and tax professional services. ZipBooks not only sends online invoices, tracks your finances and allows you to create accounting reports, but also helps you see where your money is being spent. ZipBooks is proud to be a Verified member of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Accounting: ZipBooks Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust: ZipBooks is a free accounting software for small businesses. ZipBooks platform allows businesses to send invoices, process credit cards, track expenses and much more. ZipBooks also allows small business owners simple access from your home, office or on the go. ZipBooks has excellent customer service representatives to help when needed. Lehi , Utah

Feb 03 2017
The Style Go Selling fake products for the price of the original products Florida Internet
Author: Pasay, Missouri Beauty Products: The Style Go Internet

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Verizon wireless Upgrade to hell Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Jan 31 2017
Verizon wireless rude!!! Very rude!! And lied! Oh Yes...Something Just Has To Be Done! Author: Rutledge, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless nationwide,

Jan 30 2017
h20 Wireless -EXTREMELY Misleading Advertising- Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: h20 Wireless Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Shanghai Qinda Vehicle c0 ltd Scam sales of ATVs. Purchased a Go kart and received no proof of Shipping or postage. Still have not received Shanghai Nationwide China Author: Pinetown, Other Auto manufactures: bestatvs.net Michael/Yanfen Qian Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Verizon FIOS & Wireless Data Overage Charges are not right and all we get is excuses Nationwide Author: West Babylon, New York Telephones: Verizon FIOS & Wireless Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Success! Netzero refunded all funds they wrongly deducted from my account! Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California