Your Search | go wireless

Sep 14 2016
Wireless toys Las Vegas Nevada If... Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wireless toys Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 14 2016
GoCRV I won a free trip. I was required to go to a time share offer. It was ridiculous. I thought about leaving but I have to leave a $200 deposit and I did not want to lose that. When I tried to book the cruise they gave me the run around on everything. I did not get my dates airport or correct cruise and I am out $857 for a crap cruise they costs $250 out the door for other passenger on board I have their names and contact information to confirm the details. Hawaii Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Travel Services: GoCRV Internet

Sep 13 2016
ma-service.org/ So its about time to renew my icense and as i punch rmv on google search motor ma-service.org/ shows up as related rmv web site. I do not notice the sponsered sign that usually advertisemnt as on google. Any way, i proced to the renew license, wich immediatly asks me for my information and takes me to a payment page. Offcourse, as an idiot i go through and proceed to the payment. This payment is for nothing related to license renewal like they make viewrs believe, but the purchase of something else called road advisirs guide. Internet Author: lynn, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Division DMV: http://ma-service.org/ Internet

Sep 13 2016
Angel Longevity Medical Center Do Not Go here Studio City California Author: Porter Ranch, California Miscellaneous Companies: Angel Longevity Medical Center Studio City, California

Sep 13 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 13 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 13 2016
Spokeo I tried to cancel this and since the number that I was trying to find a name was disconnected it did me no good. So I wait until Monday morning only 2 days after using Spokeo and the phone number says they are in a meeting. I go to the email they gave me on the message and it tries to charge me $35 as a cancellation fee. I went through the terms and never was there a mention of a cancellation fee. Internet Spokeo Customer Care Author: Metropolis, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Spokeo Internet

Sep 12 2016
National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Nationalrarecoins.net, Martin Bookston, Jeremy Bookston MARTY & JEREMY BOOKSTON PREY ON INNOCENT WOMEN WITH MONEY. THEY SELL FAKE GOLD & SILVER BARS!! Hollywood Florida I FORGIVE NATIONAL RARE COINS. I BELIEVE THEY WILL GIVE ME ALL MY MONEY BACK FOR ANY AND ALL BAD COINS OR BARS OF GOLD AND SILVER Author: Lauderhill, Florida Gold & Silver Investments: National Rare Coins& Estate Buyers Hollywood, Florida

Sep 12 2016
Garo Kassabian Md Lift Asthetics Do not go to this man for a rhinoplasty! He botched me so horribly! worst mistake of my life. Beverly Hills California It has been 9 months since my rhinoplasty. Author: Los Angeles , California Plastic Surgeons: Garo Kassabian

Sep 12 2016
Euro Motors Cars body shop charged over 17,000 to repair hood & front clip. Subprofessional work. They scratched my paint on my door, 1/4 panels & trunk lid. Had to go back 5 times before they got the hood and fenders lined up.Car paint looks horrible on hood & where they tried to buff out scratches . Rockville Maryland Author: Middletown, Maryland Body Work & Repair: Euro Motors Cars body shop Rockville, Maryland

Sep 11 2016
Wood Dreamz John & Amber Daugtery This guy is an unlicensed contractor portraying himself as a licensed General Contractor. He performs shitty work and will abandon the job if things go wrong imediately. Do not pay him up front you will get screwed (((REDACTED))) Starke Florida Author: Starke, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wood Dreamz Starke, Florida

Sep 11 2016
Monster transmission I paid them $1,600 for a rebuilt transmission for my truck they sent me a transmission that did not even match all go in my truck and will not send my money back and refused to talk to me about it and the transmission is no good Brooksville Florida Author: Piedmont, South Carolina Auto Parts: Monster transmission Brooksville, Florida

Sep 11 2016
Diamond Wireless Verizon Wireless Lakewood Colorado Author: Conifer, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Lakewood , Colorado

Sep 10 2016
Dressler's Auto Repair Do not go here to get your car fixed!! Mechanic lies to his customers! Belford New Jersey
Author: West Long Branch, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Dressler's Auto Repair Belford, New Jersey

Sep 09 2016
ULSC lending united lending servces co.United Lending Services Co.244 5th Avenue, Suite 200New York, NY 10001 They say I was approved for 20,000 but had to pay the one time fee of $34.99 so I could then go over the approval and terms of the loan. it was a scam it sent me to a link with other lenders that had no sites or if they did have sites you had to reapply and only got approved for 1200 dollars and 219% interest rate New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Loans: ULSC lending Internet

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc. CPRS fraudulent collection's notice & harassment. Go Daddy account Certegy-GD Theft Attempt Northpoint, Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Kansas City, Missouri Websites: Complete Payment Recovery Services, Inc. Northpoint, Alabama

Sep 08 2016
Escudero and Brown Ashaki BrownCEO/FounderESCUDERO AND BROWN LTD. These people take you money promise the earth and DO NOT DELIVER when things go wrong they say its not their fault, STAY AWAY Internet Author: Nendaz, Michigan Questionable Activities: Escudero and Brown Internet

Sep 06 2016
On-site rental relations On-site,rentalrelations.com No response to phone calls.After 5 days of calling,Leasing agent did not know they no longer accept faxes,.Chat operator said to call..which I had tried.Worst customer service I have experienced in 40 years.If a business uses their service..go elsewhere.its not worth your time. Campbell, California Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Consumer Services: On-site rental relations Internet

Sep 06 2016
Cricket Wireless LLC (an AT&T Company) Cheap service but bad customer service and NO REFUNDS. Cancel before your billing cycles. Atlanta Georgia Author: , Texas Telephone Companies: Cricket Wireless LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 05 2016
total wireless cleaned out my checking account and now i have to wait 2 weeks for refund Nationwide Author: davenport, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: total wireless Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Spokeo I am been charged often on my bank account for like uses n monthly payments since April i just noticed it reading my banks statements ok i need u to go back n refund me my money back i never registered n never used that thing of spokeo ok pleaas investigate n do ur job n return my money to my bank account soon but please do something or else i will go n make a police report n report it to the bank to thanks Riverside Internet Spokeo Subscription Author: Riverside, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SPOKEO Internet

Sep 05 2016
AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Att Att Mobile Mispresentation / Deceptive Billing! Run from AT&T scam Las Vegas / Oregon Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephone Companies: AT&T Wireless and DirecTV Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
Verizon wireless Fraudulent data charges Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet