Your Search | go wireless

Jan 28 2016
Go CRV I ain't what they say it is. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Bronx, New York Cruise Ships: Cruises: Go CRV Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 26 2016
metro pcs I bought a phone, traveled out of town and when I came back home, I HAD NO SERVICE! they told me that my cell phone is connected to another tower. When they could not fix the issue, they told me to go to a corporate store where there would be a technician that would fix the issue. The store they sent me to was inside a grocery store, it was NOT a corporate store. It was a franchise. columbus Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide *UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Ugh, here we go again Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Jan 25 2016
security fitness This company located 236 park Avenue Plainfield NJ. Is a scam promises you a job. Before they tell you the job where you be place they want you go fill out the application take a drug test pay 100 for the background check drug test uniform the place Is u SCAMMERS 236 park Ave Plainfield NJ Nationwide TERMS AND POLICY. NEVER FOLLOWED PROTOCAL Author: NJ, New Jersey Security Services: security fitness Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Alabama Financial Services: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta,

Jan 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: LA, California Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Author: Orchatta, California Real Estate Investing: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Dr.G. Peter Foox WC sent me to this doctor after another doctor stated that I would not be able to work again this doctor gave me 18.5% Wc did not like that so they sent me to Foox and he reported a 4% I am trying to figure out how can you go from a 18.5% to a 4% this doctor Foox did not perform any type of test he just looked at me and said oh you are knocked kneed, I am trying to figure out how is that effect to me getting my knee knocked out of place and having 5 surgeries on the same knee. I believe that WC did pay him off....if anyone can help me on this please do..... Tyler Texas Remove my statement Author: Marlin, Texas Physicians: Dr.G. Peter Foox Tyler, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Jan 21 2016
Towerpoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital, leading institutional investor in and manager of wireless real estate across the United States. TowerPoint's leadership team possesses fifty years of combined experience, having invested in (or financed) over $1 billion in telecommunications infrastructure and real estate-related assets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta , Georgia

Jan 21 2016
Rooms to go protection plan rooms to go protection plan boca raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to go Nationwide

Jan 20 2016
ASAP ROOFING LLC Silas Martinez Do not use this company. They steal from the work site and the new roof they installed did not pass inspection! They refuse to return calls or respond to emails. I will sue them for a complete refund as well as go to Fox 4 problem solvers. Kansas City Kansas Author: Shawnee, Kansas Home Improvements: ASAP ROOFING LLC Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 18 2016
Off Lease Laser: Ripoff Report Verified™ Business Reviewand commitment to customer satisfaction: Off Lease Laser stands on impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total client fulfillment.  Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Off Lease Laser's experts go above and beyond client’s expectations in pursuit of excellence in every aspect of business – Off Lease Laser has developed strategies & techniques producing exceptional results even in most difficult markets. Off Lease Laser's proficiency in areas of practice consulting, training, installation, & follow up/post sale service, all performed with spotless track record of client gratification, has propelled Off Lease Laser to forefront of industry.  A trusted source and skilled advisor for small to medium-sized PRACTICES, which implements practical solutions with thoughtful integrity.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Supplies: Off Lease Laser | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Off Lease Laser focused effort to sell high end lasers, Cosmetic and Ophthalmic equipment to dealers & end users. Off Lease Laser strategically positioned to buy & sell late model equipment. Off Lease Laser’s depth of relationships within industry, allows choices of best equipment for resale. Miami, Florida

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 17 2016
Rooms to Go Stay away! Watch out for the Sales Agreement. Terms on back are not legible. Looks Blank Charlotte North Carolina Rooms To Go Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Rooms to Go Charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 16 2016
Zoosk.com is a fake dating website, after you monthly fee charged, then every communication have to go through chat which you have to pay coins to send a message! How nasty they are! Honolulu Hi, San Francisco CA Internet Author: Honolulu, Hawaii On-Line Business: Zoosk.com Internet

Jan 16 2016
Car Hop Carhop, the worst place to go for a car Saint joseph Missouri Author: Saint joseph, Missouri Auto Dealers: Car Hop Saint joseph , Missouri

Jan 16 2016
Susan Kim Michael Waddington too many to list 2001 They conned me into letting them live in my house they wanted to buy while their loan was getting approved because she wanted her daughter to go to the school there. She made promises to pay, wrote several bad checks, always had an excuse then filed bankruptcy. I lost my share of that house and was unable to keep my other house because I counted on the money she owed me. She made my life living hell. I still don't have a home just a rental. Don't trust them.. portland Oregon Author: North Plains, Oregon Real Estate Investing: Susan Kim Michael Waddington portland, Oregon

Jan 13 2016
BOINGO Wireless BWI BOINGO Wireless I signed up for internet access at BWI for one time and they have been billing me every month for years The bill indicates California
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Utility Companies: BOINGO Wireless

Jan 13 2016
Assurance wireless Virginmobile ripoff Scams Scams Rippoff and delays Parsippany new jersey Nationwide
Gift horse.... Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Assurance wireless Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
Gw Equity REVIEW GW Equity; Claims about Company are False, all reports were filed by ex-employees, some are now competitors. Rip-off Report found GW Equity is committed to total customer satisfaction. Past & current approach of GW Equity to business is focused on providing the highest industry standards for mergers & acquisitions. Dallas Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: GW Equity commits to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Here they go again-GW Equity, Generational Wealth, Transition Companies, The Transition Companies-more Dallas Companies with the same players Author: Dallas, Texas Business Consultants: Generational Equity | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Past & current approach of GW Equity to business is focused on providing the highest industry standards for mergers & acquisitions. Dallas, Texas

Jan 13 2016
Ace cash Paul young Constantly sending emails about money I owe and that I can settle or I will need to go to court on January 19th. When asked where the court house was they said I could go on the uscourt.gov to find out. They also told me that they couldn't send me any loan documents so I could see if this is a scam. Internet Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cash Services: Ace cash Internet

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland