Your Search | go wireless

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Echo Summit Properties Llc Scam Alert Dont Rent From Run Away Go Elsewhere Greenwood Village Nationwide Author: Westminster, Colorado Property Management: Echo Summit Properties Llc

Nov 19 2016
Verizon Wireless a $20.00 up grade charge when you purchase a new phone. This is NOT justified, Roseville, CA Nationwide What? Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless all under CALIFORNIA LIFELINEpaid for by US taxpayers! Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire is how the costomer DIS service agents are trained!!!!! Medley Florida Author: costa mesa, California Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone wireless, safelink wireless, net 10 wireless, budget wireless Medley, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Rue university clearwater florida After paying for all of my schooling at rue virginia would not allow online nursing schools to be credited in their state there fore rue needs to reimberse me this gave me false hope when i signed up and staryed the courses this law was not in effect but after i had signed up and paid for all my classes then this law wrnt into effect and it just mafe me give up on my studies i didn't receive any of my materials or books i paid for nor did i use anything i was supposed to order from them i got nothing just 2 books thats all i usef and i paid all of my tuition but when va said they wasn't going to let nurses take online classes i didn't order anymore books it made me give up now i have spent all my money on those courses and got nothing !i paid them $99 dollars a month!i want my money back so i can go to an acredited school! Clearwater Florida Author: Danville, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Rue university clearwater florida Clearwater, Florida

Nov 18 2016
style lux After Browsing on the internet .. i can only persume they jumped the gun and sent me 2x quickmax. I sincerely believe that once i discovered the cost of the product i ceased to go any further.. i would pay that amount of money.. n nor woyuld i order 2 !!! horrified. Denmark Internet Author: hull, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: style lux Internet

Nov 18 2016
Team One Claims Katrina Flower This company hires independent adjusters to go out and settle claims but they dont pay the adjusters dallas Texas Author: West Chester, Ohio Accounting: Team One Claims dallas, Texas

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 17 2016
DJR Alexander Savant , Nick Galbo I was contacted by a person named alexander savant who said i was going to lose my drivers lincence and would be summund and have to go to court and maybe go to jail, than i was transfered to another person named nick galbo; i never heard of a company named djr. Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Loans: DJR Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
VACATION TO GO ALAN FOX CEOCHRISTINE PARSONS fraud, deception, misrepresentation, Vacations To Go 5851 San Felipe Street, Suite 500 Nationwide Responding to Unhappy Customer Over Exchange Rate Author: London, Cruise Ships: VACATION TO GO Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 16 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers Dishonest and Deceiving Business. Do not go there ! St Petersburg Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St Petersburg, Florida

Nov 16 2016
GO THE DISTANCE Carlos Islas e Irene LAIR PEOPLE...MOVE BOOKS West Palm Beach Florida Author: Springville, Utah Trucking Companies: GO THE DISTANCE West Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 14 2016
National Life They have hairy hands that go into your savings Vermont Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Banks: National Life Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
verizon wireless Verizon Wireless 7Plus trade up SCAM Nationwide Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Rooms to Go They call finish on leather couch LEATHER. It is not leather Mobile Nationwide Author: mobile, Alabama Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Cricket wireless THEY STOLE MY MONEY! Hiram Georgia Time to get your credit card company's fraud department involved. Author: Hiram, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Hiram, Georgia

Nov 11 2016
Jpay inc. Tell you your payment over your app didn't go through. Florida Internet Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Jpay inc. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Bridgecrest aka Go Financial illegal business practices Mesa Arizona Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Bridgecrest Mesa, Arizona

Nov 09 2016
jillianss02 ebay seller sells fake autographs of Sports & Celebrities BIG TIME FORGER!!! Irving, Texas Internet To point something out Author: Santa Ana, California Sports Cards & Memorabilia: jillianss02 Internet

Nov 08 2016
Lincroft Wireless Zone Dishonesty and no follow through with getting me a working phone Lincroft New Jersey Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Lincroft Wireless Zone Lincroft, New Jersey

Nov 07 2016
Verizon Wireless Verizon Steals Your Data for Fee Income Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Nov 05 2016
J&R Refinishing (Justin Lito Rivas) he never finished any work, thief, ripped me off, dishonest person, unlicensed and illegal contractor, he has no workers compensation, no insurance, nothing, a scam, a con-artist, he deserves to go to prison for this. North Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Home Improvements: J&R Refinishing (Justin Lito Rivas) North Hills, California

Nov 04 2016
Cricket Wireless Charged me 7 payments in all for 1 monthly bill of $50.00 Covington Nationwide Author: Covington, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide