Your Search | go wireless

Aug 20 2015
Fashion Seating Corp. I placed a $2600 order and Fashion seating corp. left out 8 folding chairs valued at 173.68. They refuse to send me the chairs. They said the paperwork was signed and that is final. They had a delivery truck come and drop off pallets and a customer signed the paperwork helping the bartender. The driver swore everything was there and said he had to go. The packages were all brought in onto the stage with the bar manager who just arrived. we also received a broken chair which they refuse to listen. Just to mention the driver took off immediately, not helping, or reviewing the order himself. Monroe New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Bars Lounges & Clubs: Fashion Seating Corp. Monroe, New York

Aug 20 2015
urban arts showcase elevated scott, x101jamz, scott mcdowell, global attack mixtapes This individual put a memorial show together for a deceased member of my family where half of the proceeds were to go to his children. He not only took all of the money he went ahead to racially assault his widowed spouse. This is especially disturbing since he claims to work with urban artists. New York Internet
Thank you Scott for making a record of your lies Author: NY, New York Festivals & Event Services: urban arts showcase Internet

Aug 20 2015
USA ORGANIZATION for Couny Monetary defensive Organizatio Must pay $1230.00 within 72 hrs. or it will go to court and other fees with be added. The IRS will be notified and my wages could be garnished. Unknown Unknown Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Loans: USA ORGANIZATION for Couny Monetary defensive Organizatio Internet

Aug 20 2015
EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO ALL OVER CA BEWARE RIP ME OFF TOOK MY MONEY AND NEVER RETURN CALLS OR EMAIL GO MIA ONCE THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY San Diego California
EZ Small Claim In San Diego Con Artist Author: Oceanside , California Legal Services: EZ SMALL CLAIM NO S IN SAN DIEGO CA AND LA San Diego , California

Aug 19 2015
go travel/ ready travel fail to deliver promises  Irving Texas Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Travel Services: go travel Irving, Texas

Aug 19 2015
Chicago Gourmet Pizza Unfair Business to Customer Treatment. Do Not Go Here!!!! Irving Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pizza & Take Out: Chicago Gourmet Pizza Irving, Texas

godaddy.com Go Daddy Ripped Me Off Sold My Domain Scottsdale AZ
Author: Mira Loma, California Web Hosting: Go Daddy Internet

Aug 18 2015
Cosburn financial firm Michelle Phillips went to borrow three thousand first said they needed 450 than another 450 than 350 so I don't go on and was told I would get it back by the 12 of Aug still hvd not received it het Hawthorne ny Internet Author: delta , Colorado Financial Services: Cosburn financial firm Internet

Aug 18 2015
Lucky Mojo/Staff members Extremely rude, will take your money and if you ask a question, concerning shipping or product information; the answer, go to the website. If you are due a refund a manger comes in at her discresion {this can be as long as a week} to give out refunds. Lot I don't have time to talk to you, go to the webpage. You can't get arefund, you have to wait until the manger comes in. Forestville California Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Cult Organizations: Lucky Mojo/Staff members California

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York

Aug 18 2015
Rooms to Go Deceptive avoidance of warranty Pompano Beach, FL Nationwide More deception Author: Tequesta, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Rooms to Go Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Shelly Bailes / Mitsui Burgos / Michael Bailes tries to buy French and English bulldogs and writes checks and they come back NSF . failed paypal e checks and Stops payment on checks after dogs are to be shipped! San Jose California CYBER BULLIES Author: Joshua, Texas Dog Breeders: Shelly Bailes San Jose, California

Aug 17 2015
Trevor Brady A Wireless Fraud - LIES- Unethical Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Trevor Brady A Wireless Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2015
HEB Rip off at the bagger area. Groceries do not make it to your car. San Antonio Texas HEB Author: san antonio, Texas Grocery Stores: HEB San Antonio, Texas

Aug 14 2015
Go Banannies Micah Witt Unpaid, unreliable Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Child Daycare: Go Banannies Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Companion INT'L Airline Companion I contacted a person who was selling a puppy the informed me they would have the puppy shipped to me via this company I needed to pay $500.00 via Moneygram to have this puppy shipped. I did send the money via moneygram and then I receive an email telling me the correct shipping crate was not sent with the puppy and I need to pay an additional $900 to rent the crate. So I informed them to refund me my money. They informed me I needed to pay $150.00 for my money to be refunded due to the puppy being registered in my name. I am not paying them a dime. I want them to contact my lawyers and we will go to court and deal with any issues.They are a scam I am a parent to child with disabilities who wanted to get her daughter a puppy that would help with her development now I don't have a puppy and I am out of $500. This company is terrible the customer service is terrible and I hope the burn. Georgia Georgia Phone number Author: Waldorf, Maryland Daycare: Companion INT'L Airline Internet

Aug 12 2015
ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE DIET PRO DO NOT ORDER SAMPLES' of Royal Gardenia Cambogia this is a rip off!! I order royal gardenia gambogia to suppress appetite ,they charged $4.99 for S& H( supposedly ONE bottle) to my credit card but they sent also another bottle go Ultra green coffee bean and immediately proceed to charge , Nationwide
Scientific Health, LLC & Advance Body Science, LLC Author: DORAL, Florida Weightloss Programs: ADVANCE BODY SCIENCE LLC WILLMIGTON,DE Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Helping Children's Fathers To Not Support Their Children Tampa Florida PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH THE SALVATION ARMY Author: Tampa, Florida Churches: Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center Tampa, Florida

Aug 11 2015
Cool It Window Tint SKUM BAG ARMANDO SALGADO DONT GO HERE THEY RUINED MY SONS CAR AND REFUSED TO PAY DAMAGES WE WON IN COURT!!! ,DON'T USE THEM LOW LIFE'S, Upland California
Author: UPLAND, California Wanted Criminals: Cool It Window Tint Upland, California

Aug 10 2015
spotlight resorts steve hill /laney lewis told us that they had a buyer for our timeshare so we must pay them 199.00 to complete the sale then after we paid they said they needed another 199.00 to get our t.s. co to give thenm some weeks so buyers could go there huntington beach California Author: ocala, Florida Realtors: spotlight resorts huntington beach, California

Aug 10 2015
Orangewood Rv Center Dishonesty, lying deceiving, and not loyal to their customers. They just want you to buy and go away Surprise Arizona Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona RV Dealers: Orangewood Rv Center Surprise, Arizona

Aug 10 2015
America Calling Solution Inmate Calling Solutions I paid $68.32 For an inmate to call me without minutes, it was charged to my credit card, now they're saying it he translation didn't go thru but it's on my bank statement. All I want us my money back Dallas Internet Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: America Calling Solution Internet

Aug 10 2015
Verizon Wireless Verizon Edge Upgrade Promotion Cost $163 in penalties Nationwide Author: Easton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 09 2015
Summit Medial group SMG as so many other patients have said, the whole Berkley Heights offices will give unnecessary refferals within thir own group. They go out of the way to say that insurance will cover treatments. The truth is that they dont care if covered or not. The staff work directly with certain insurance parties to get bulk payments monthly for X amount of procedures. When attempting to work with billling department they say its not their fault and will send you out to collection agency. Berkley Heights New Jersey Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Doctors: Summit Medial group Berkley Heights, New Jersey

Aug 08 2015
Upclick techhelp-support.net customer-service@quicktechies.comhttp:www.quicktechies.com1-866-629-7525 Suddenly I had problem to go pay bills online and he fixed it but ask me to pay more like the software is expired, unlimited call Nationwide Author: St Albert , Alberta Software: Upclick techhelp-support.net Nationwide