GO DOERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: go doers
There may be more specific results for "go doers"
For more specific results for "go doers"
Showing 26-50 of 11,072 Found Reports For more specific results for "go doers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 30 2017
BetterHelp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: BetterHelp is 100% dedicated to creating a positive customer experience for all members. BetterHelp recognizes that impeccable customer care is vital to the platform's mission of helping more people each and every day, and is willing to go above and beyond to achieve member satisfaction.*UPDATE: BetterHelp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. BetterHelp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BetterHelp Support Team - We're happy to help! Author: Chicago, Illinois Mental Health: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Internet

Apr 29 2017
We'd love to help resolve any outstanding billing concerns! Author: oshkosh, Wisconsin Credit Services: BetterHelp.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. BetterHelp is the largest online counseling platform worldwide. BetterHelp changes the way people get help when facing life's challenges by providing convenient, discreet and affordable access to a licensed therapist. BetterHelp completely understands that counseling process can elicit feelings of vulnerability, anxiety, relief, joy, etc., and BetterHelp wants to be there to support members. Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Giga Entertainment Media f/k/a Digital Broadcast Corporation; AirCable; Zapmytv Bad Investment Lake Success New York More Info Wanted Author: New York Financial Services: Giga Entertainment Media Lake Success, New York

Apr 27 2017
No Go Booting, Inc. Booted my car despite having a pass Boca Raton Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Towing: No Go Booting, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet

Apr 22 2017
Author: Montreal, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Mania electronics

Apr 21 2017
Josef Silny & Associates Don't go to Josef Silny & Associates Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Language: Josef Silny & Associates Miami, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Go Fleet Corporation Fraudulent invoicing, minimal customer support, low customer & employee retention, usurping of authorized representative clients are just a few 'tactics' that GoFleet uses to gain profits from U.S. based fleets and haulers. Mississauga Ontario Author: New York , New York Trucking Companies: Go Fleet Corporation Mississauga, Ontario

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 15 2017
AT&T Installation manager They called me a stupid uneducated n*r, and said I need to go back to the jungle! Key west Florida Author: Key west, Florida Telephone Companies: AT&T Key west, Florida

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
 Jason, I have no idea who you are and could care less about your opinion, since it is very clear to me that you lack intelligence. Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 13 2017
ACTUM Processing ACTUM ACH ACTUM MERCHANT PROCESSING Vinnie ,Vinny, Jones Absolute Crooks & Scumbags - Ghost Company all calls go to voicemail - HUGE SCAM steal your money and offer no service. Austin, Phoenix Texas, Arizona Company Response Author: Soon to be in Austin, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ACTUM Processing Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2017
virgin moble virgin moble pay as you go plan Internet Author: milton, Florida Financial Services: virgin moble Internet

Apr 12 2017
 roomsinmanhattan.com 1501 Broadway 12th floor Registration Fee Scam Don't Go For It! New York New York Author: New York, NY 10032, New York Realtors: roomsinmanhattan.com New York, New York

Apr 12 2017
Capella University Financial Aid Fraud & Unprofessional Non-Responsive Faculty/Staff Minneapolis Minnesota Here you go Author: Arlington, Virginia Colleges and Universities: Capella University Minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 11 2017
Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet Do not buy a vehicle here and certainly do not go here for repairs.VERY Poor Customer Service DeSoto bodyshop@chuckf Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Repair Service: Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet

Apr 10 2017
High Plains Tire And Diesel inc Cause Engine to go out after doing A bullgear Job.... Got truck out shop it ran Hot.. 2 miles from shop Amarillo Texas Author: Port Gibson, Mississippi Attorney Generals: High Plains Tire And Diesel inc

Apr 07 2017
Mulcaheys Mulcaheys Bar and Grill Whittier Mulcaheys Mulcaheys Bar and Grill Whittier is a rip off don't go there! Whittier California Author: Pasadena, California Restaurants: Mulcaheys Whittier, California

Apr 07 2017
Go Shop and Save Go Shop and Save hacking 1-800 numbers Nationwide Author: Thornton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Go Shop and Save Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Griffin Insurance Services; CA License #0866558 I purchased liability insurance from this company and was unable to get workers compensation insurance, therefore the liability insurance was no good to me so I cancelled the insurance the next week. I paid a deposit of $636 on an annual policy of 1500. They said I was not do any money back and would not prorate the policy. This is the first time I have ever heard of such. The insurance company, Allstate that I went through tried to go to bat for me but they would not even listen to them. There policy state I would get 90% back if cancelled, but they did not honor that. Bellevue Washington Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Insurance Agencies: GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
T-Mobile I was sent 2 refurbished phones and after the second phone and after complaing an employee named Ken ID number 12070222 advised me to go into a Tmobile store and pick out any phone I wanted  Nationwide Author: Tappahannock, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Virginia

Apr 05 2017
M & J Jewllery (Jana Pokorna) DO NOT DARE GO TO M&J Jewllery in Leasie. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Jewelers: M & J Jewllery (Jana Pokorna) Toronto, Ontario

Apr 04 2017
International Nurses Association was contacted by this organization, saying that they have picked my name as one of the best nurses.  Please go after them. Islip New York Author: State College , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: International Nurses Association Islip, New York

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet