Your Search | gold stash for cash

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Oct 08 2015
Cash Advance America Robin Smith Received email with loan documents saying I was approved for a $7000 loan. New York New York
Author: Dunedin, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance America New York, New York

Oct 08 2015
Icravelashes Kavena Adamson, icraveboutique, EYECrave Lashes, Kay. Scammed me out of $750 for training Atlanta, Philadelphia, DC Nationwide
Author: Springfield, Virginia Personal Services: Icravelashes Internet

Oct 08 2015
Timothy Sykes / Tim Sykes Got ripped off for $400 on a membership and poorly made online-only DVD. Miami FL Author: Crossville, Tennessee Trade Schools: Timothy Sykes / Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Bethea Have purchase a chain and ne dal 4 oak leaf cluster for $60.00 at $19.95 a month but they keep taking money out of my account Oct 07 19.95 Sep 19.95 Aug 10 19.95 July 10 29.90 total $ 89.75 (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Milford CT (((REDACTED))) Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic Fortune Tellers: BETHEA@MYHEALTHWEALTHANDHAPPINESS.COM Internet

Oct 07 2015
Bevy Reyes ebay user id:chevrolet103 Bevy Reyes scammed me on ebay. Ripped me off for a guitar case. Refuses to send even though I won. Nashville Tennessee Author: sherman oaks , California Internet Fraud: Bevy Reyes Nashville , Tennessee

Oct 07 2015
07:58 PM Paid for website development. Did not do the work. Dispute with credit card company for refund. maryland Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Internet

Oct 07 2015
ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC This company is a rip-off. I called this company on October 5 asking for service for a carpet cleaning for a room and they told me that the service will be $ 35.00 and also a discount of $5, 00 senior discounts. I would like a full refund mailed to my home address immediately! Internet
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cleaning Services: ADVANCE CARPET CLEANING & RESTORATION, INC Internet

Oct 07 2015
Universal Debt Clearing Inc Accusing me of owing 1140.57 for an online loan of $300, that I am unaware of!! Internet Author: Robertsdale, Alabama Loans: Universal Debt Clearing Inc Internet

Oct 07 2015
I need a I cleaned for them over 2 months ago they never paid me they got all my information, Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: I need a Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
nyco systems Do not work with NYCO SYSTEMS. They are holding my board for ransom. rialto California Author: Sun Valley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: nyco systems rialto, California
14, Report #1194840

Oct 07 2015
Gale Corbett Hutchinson James CorbettCorbett Hutchinson Dallas Con Artist on PAROLE Dallas Texas
So I met this guy in Jail? Justin James Worthey Fred Worthey Insurance Agency Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Wanted Criminals: Gale Corbett Hutchinson Dallas, Texas

Oct 07 2015
Frank's Towing Inc Unable to get receipt for tow to verify charges Lakewood Colorado Wow - did you not read what I wrote? Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Towing: Frank's Towing Inc Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 07 2015
N bliss Spa blue charged for services not given or able to be given, do not give them your card info West Monroe Louisiana Author: Texas Neighborhood Services: N bliss West Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 07 2015
AAMCO ARMS Automotive Lic international customer service 201 Gibraltar road Graham,PA 19044 18005230401 charged me over 2000 for all differant parts and a new fuel pump car ran for one week and dont start reading Pennsylvania Author: reading, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: AAMCO reading, Pennsylvania

Oct 07 2015
Global Cash Card GCC Global Cash Card is FRADULENT Irvine Nationwide Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Financial Services: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
nm cyfd DOES THE BAN ON ENFORCED DISAPPEARANCE HOLD UP AGAINST THE NM CYFD? the nm cyfd obtained a protection order against me for themselves. abq New Mexico Author: sante fe , New Mexico Child Protective Services: nm cyfd abq, New Mexico

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2015
Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Didnt pay me for a job. I filed a lien on the owners property. they will not pay Pasadena California
Author: Pasadena, California Builders & Contractors: Thermal Air Conditioning Inc. Pasadena, California

Oct 07 2015
True Swords charged for engraving, failed to provide it and did not refund my money Internet Author: Temple, Texas Sporting Goods: True Swords Internet

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
02:48 PM TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: offers online advertising to provide high quality geographically targeted advertising. simplifies the real estate search, limiting real estate agents & loan officers geographically, making searching less confusing for buyers, sellers. continues spearheading innovation online, bringing new products & services to users. Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. simplifies the online real estate market, introducing home buyers and sellers to a real estate agent geographically located in their area. is dedicated to customer satisfaction and bringing people the best homes in their area. Annapolis, Maryland