Your Search | gold's gym
Approximately 694 Reports Found

Jul 09 2014
Gold's Gym Bobby Jones Pkwy Augusta ABC Financial Services Gold's Gym membership cancellation automatic renewal unauthorized charges failure to follow contract terms Augusta Georgia Author: Virginia Health Spas: Gold's Gym Bobby Jones Pkwy Augusta Augusta, Georgia

Jul 07 2014
Platinum Family Fitness Whitby lying, scamming, gym Whitby Ontario Author: whitby, Ontario Health Spas: Platinum Family Fitness Whitby, Ontario

Jul 05 2014
golds gym raven kinson , john toole, and amy sexual harrasment to my client and my family, termination of being ill, rascim towards african american employees augusta Georgia Author: augusta ga, Georgia Health Spas: golds gym augusta, Georgia

Jun 25 2014
Compel Fitness /Golds Gym Deceptive Practice of Compel Fitness and Golds Gym Is Franchising these Crooks Dundalk Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Compel Fitness /Golds Gym Dundalk , Maryland

Jun 22 2014
Jim King (Cyclepro Kingston) Jim King, Gym King, Cycleclubkingston,Personal Trainer Jim King Jim King, Jimmie King, Cycleclub Kingston, Personal Trainer, The Gym King, Gym King Kingston New York
Author: Kingston, New York Rotten Neighbors: Jim King (Cyclepro Kingston) Kingston, New York

Jun 19 2014
Gold's Gym ,Bobby Jones/Walton Way, ABC Financial Lying about cancellation date to get additional fees Augusta Georgia Author: Martinez, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Gold's Gym (Bobby Jones/Walton Way) Augusta, Georgia

Jun 11 2014
Custom Built Personal Trainers Custom Built in 10 gym in Midwest City Customer Service Custom Built Personal Training 191 Peachtree Street N.E. Suite 3225 Atlanta, GA 30303 678-526-6977, phone 888-470-0704, fax R.W. Harassment for payment after THEY injured ME Atlanta Georgia Author: Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Custom Built Personal Trainers Atlanta , Georgia

Jun 11 2014
Gold's Gym West Covina I have been over charged 3 times in less then a year. Once for $252, $138 and now $20. It takes them 2 months to give you a refund and for the other 2 i was totally ripped off. I'm not getting my money back. It's no wonder they want you account number to enroll! West Covina California Author: West Covina, California Health Spas: Gold's Gym West Covina West Covina, California

Jun 05 2014
Probalance Personal Fitness Studio Manchester Andrew Jeffries, Andy Jeffries dishonest, over charge, unprofessional, poor treatment of employees, poor facilities, poor conduct to other gym members Manchester Author: Manchester, Weightloss Programs: Probalance Personal Fitness Studio Manchester Manchester, Select State/Province

Jun 04 2014
Gym Pact inc. Huge Scam! Canceled account , still charged me $140! Application Internet Author: EL PASO, Texas Weightloss Programs: Gym Pact inc. Internet

Jun 02 2014
Ashar Syed - American Body Works Closed gym abruptly without warning, did NOT issue refunds (I am/was Paid in Full), did not respond to calls or messages Cumming Georgia
Author: Cumming, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Ashar Syed - American Body Works Cumming, Georgia

May 31 2014
Work Out World / aka Blast! Fitness Bally's Fraudulent Gym Closings Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140 Author: Somerville, Massachusetts Health Spas: Work Out World / aka Blast! Fitness Cambridge, MA 02140, Massachusetts

May 27 2014
Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Out of state...Out of Mind. Closed gym without notification & took member's $$$s out of state for new gym. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Health Clubs & Gyms: Metro Family Fitness-Sterling Heights Sterling Heights, Michigan

May 27 2014
Gold's Gym Demanding payment of dues after terminating contract/mistake on their end Arcadia California Author: Monrovia, California Health Spas: Gold's Gym Arcadia, California

May 26 2014
Fitness Worx - Jim English Jim English, Maryam English Terrible GYM - Bad Facilities - Broken Equipment - Charged my card without my permission!! Criminals! Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Healthcare Centers: Fitness Worx - Jim English Riverview, Florida

May 23 2014
Anytime Fitness Anytime Fitness Cary, Anytime Fitness Corporate, Kevin Fleming Gym closed and will not refund membership fees Cary North Carolina Author: Apex, North Carolina Healthcare Centers: Anytime Fitness Cary, North Carolina

May 19 2014
Crunch Gym, Crunch Fitness Unethical business practices! Sarasota Florida Author: Centerville, Ohio Health Spas: Crunch Gym Sarasota, Florida

May 15 2014
Titan Gym of Mentor Ohio Lied to my face Mentor, Ohio Author: Mentor, Ohio Health Clubs & Gyms: Titan Gym of Mentor Ohio Mentor, Ohio

May 09 2014
AT THE BEACH TANNING SALON JUST LADIES FIRNESS GYM They have employees that hit people,get chargesand lose their job but still have a Violent x-employee in the Gym? I fell on a tread mill and they will not disolve my contract. Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Fitness Consultants: AT THE BEACH TANNING SALON Tulsa , Oklahoma

May 05 2014
Gym Savage Ordered shirt on January 10th and paid through paypal. Never received shirt and money not credited back to me. Emailed many times and they keep responded they will send it shortly. Miami Florida Author: Middletown , Connecticut Clothing Stores: Gym Savage Miami, Florida

Apr 30 2014
Gold's Gym formerly Fitness First Gold's gym said to honor Fitness First contract, NOT TRUE Alexandria, VA and Headquarter in Texas Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold's Gym Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
LA Fitness LA Fitness International Did not send bill to renew my 2013 gym membership and now telling me my membership is expired Irvine California 92612 Nationwide Author: Abingdon, Maryland Health Clubs & Gyms: LA Fitness Nationwide

Apr 26 2014
Custom Built Uighur was told by Custom Built that I was entitled to a refund of $600 plus dollars. I was to e mail them and I would receivemy refund within 30 days. It is now 60 days and they refuse to give me an answer when or if I will get a refund. They pulled there trainers out of my gym and had no other location to send me to. Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellington, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Custom Built Nationwide

Apr 20 2014
Royal Palm Beach Panthers, Inc Audley Works and Morris McDaniel Pay $475 to play or let us practice at your school gym and your son's will be stars Royal Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Royal Palm Beach Panthers, Inc Royal Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet